‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 11

218 22 5
By vanadiumoxide18

TAEHYUNG POV

"My warriors... Yazia...how did you make me this whipped."

I said my hand on my chest where my heart is... Now her tattoo too. I smiled at the fact of how much she drove me crazy. she is the only woman who invaded my heart effortlessly just her eyes, name and joyful laugh were enough for me to be this whipped.

"Am I insane",
I asked and spined my office chair. People will call me insane for sure who does this much for anyone you have never even seen fully but the thought of her being covered intrigued me more it means no one ever touched her. I smirked.

"Soo pure... My pure fierce warrior", I said and chuckled. "What a strange combination", I added and pushed my office chair back placing my foot on the table. I was in my love's thoughts when Dad entered and glared at me and I unbrotherly looked at him still smiling. I have been smiling too much since I found my Warrior.

"You are slacking here?", Dad said and scoffed, I shrugged looking boredly at him.

"You are never going to change, I hope you find someone who can change your disrespectful and arrogant behavior", he said with a sigh.

"Kim Taehyung cannot be changed by anyone", I told him arrogantly smiling and placed my foot down and asked my father.

"You want something from me?" He nodded sitting down on the chair in front of me. "You must come with us to Mr. Saad's place for dinner", he said sternly and I shrugged.

"I don't want to", I told him plainly but he licked his lips a habit we have in common. "You have to I am not asking for your opinion", his tone was firm, I asked him. "Why do I need to go there?" He nodded and spoke. "Mr. Saad invited you I don't know why but miraculously he has a great impression of you so at least maintain your image of a good boy that you're barely holding onto."

"I am not going," I told him being his son if he is stubborn, I am too. "No one can tell me what to do, I don't take orders", I told him, and he sighed it's a sign I won. I just took a file and started looking at it.

"I'll give you money to buy that gun you were wanting, he told me holding his chin up knowing he could make a deal with me. Maybe, his offer is not that bad but still. I raised my eyebrows.
"Why should I do anything in return for money which is mine", I told him and he sneered.

"Who told you it's yours, huh?", he said with a smirk and added more. "You may be my son but I didn't give you the authority of the company, you are the same as a low-ranked employee working here till you get the title of CEO which I am not giving you looking at your irresponsible behavior."

"I am not irresponsible I never got late for work a single time and don't slack in work too", I told him being offended he always tells me I am irresponsible, but I never showed irresponsibility at work. My dad shook his head and uttered.

"Being responsible at work doesn't show you are overall responsible you should be responsible individually too; leave it I am not in the mood for a big argument tell me if you'll come or not."

I narrowed my eyes giving him a stare. His offer is not bad, and I want that 'Dragoon Revolver' so bad. Collecting guns is one of my loveable hobbies I am just too much into shooting and stuff so, attending a silly dinner is nothing in front of my love for 'The Millikin Colt Dragoon Revolver' which is worth millions of US dollars.

"Transfer the money in my account first I'll come", I told him unbrotherly showing I was unbothered but deep down I was screaming in joy. He nodded and stood up taking his phone out and, in a few minutes, I got the text of the transaction of 6 million dollars in my account.

"Don't dare to go back on your words, I want you ready on time exactly 7 pm this Friday.", he told me I nodded ignorantly. I know I am not planning to go I got money now I'll show up or not it's my decision and I'll not. My dad knows it too. He sighed and went out of my cabin, I looked at the text I am so much happy.

"I'll fucking get the gun of my dreams", I said to myself  when I got a call from my secretary, I picked it up and he greeted me.

"Sir they are saying they can't give information about anyone", He told me, I licked my lips.

"wait there I am coming", I told him and hung up. I stood up put on my coat and placed my phone in my pocket going out. I need to handle every single thing on my own. I asked him to find information about my Yazia from the shooting club. I am not stalking her just for educational reasons.... ok fucking call me a stalker but I can't just sit back without finding everything about my Warrior. I smiled from ear to ear at the thought of her.

On reaching the shooting range I got out of the car wearing my shades. I went inside and walked towards the administration office. the activities are illegal, but this is a registered place, so it has information about all the matches and participants.

My secretary walked up to me halfway. "Sir I tried but they are saying...", I cut him off by showing my palm. " Call the owner of this place", I ordered him and entered the office and the guy looked at him in surprise. He stood up and gave me a chair to sit quickly.

I sat down on the chair, manspreading. "I want information about someone", I said glaring at him poor guy got scared and I loved every single bit of it laughing inside. "Mr. Kim... I can't just... give", I raised my eyes when he stopped speaking.

"I am sorry... Mr. Kim but I can't", he said timidly. "Why?", I asked being amused not by him but by the coolness I going to show. "The owner didn't allow... it sir", He replied.

I nodded and said with a smirk. "Not even to the owner?", he looked at me confusedly and got a call my smirk got wide. He answered the call and looked surprised. I am stunned why people get surprised by my any trivial move.

"Now show the information file to the owner, will you?", I asked him arrogantly. Yes, I brought this place for what for my warrior. I can do this little thing to reach her. Although it was not little This place worth  millions and I surely used the money Dad gave me for my dream gun but I can let it go.

"I can lose my dream gun which I wanted for years for my dream girl. It's not a big deal", I said in my heart, smiling. Her thought makes me smile.

"I can lose my life for my warrior." yes I am that whipped I chuckled to myself and the worker looked at me confused I maintained my composure. He gave me the file of the participant and I took it, opened it checking about her information.

A smile appeared to see her name. "I am delighted to have the chance to become better acquainted with you at last and it will take just a little more time to become more or maybe everything", I voiced to myself.

The information shocked me and amused me at the same time. I chuckled.

"You were damn close to me my warrior", I uttered these words. The woman I am dying to meet is the daughter of my Dad's business partner not just this I am invited to my pure warrior's house.

"Dad you are lucky I'll listen to you and go to diner being a good boy." A smirk appeared on my face at my thoughts.

"I am coming, warrior. Wait just a bit longer."

_______________________________

"I don't have any wise thing to say today;⁠)"

ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

Give me a hug I am demotivated and got stuck. Tell me how you like to read should I use authors pov or Characters pov?

Keep reading sweet people and don't forget to vote

From V⁠
*⁠.⁠✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...
28.4K 900 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
547K 24.2K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
28.8K 1.8K 52
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...