Intertwined love

By felicwrites

Suvansh ROY. "The man for whom everything should be in a professional way. The man with natural intelligence... More

copyrights
Dedication
Characters
Prologue
1|A new journey|
2|AAP/TUM?|
3|plan cancelled|
4|First day|
5|Forgetting things|
6|Shopping|
7|Classical dance?|
8|Crush?|
9|Ride|
10|Anonymous person|
12|Unknown number|
13|Comfort|
14|Regret|
15|Hacker? Diksha? |
16|future husband|
17|Shattered pieces|
18|proximity|
19|Truth|
20|Marriage|
NOTICE
21|Love?|
22|Engagement pt. 1|
|NOTICE|
23|Engagement pt. 2|
24|Shagano vali Mehndi|
25|His Mrs. Suvansh Roy|
26|Meri biwi|
27|Mohabbat|
28|Yorkville, NYC|

11| Anonymous person pt. 2|

7.3K 669 40
By felicwrites

Reaching out for the door knob of her apartment Shurisha was about to open the door when Suvansh kept his hand over her on the door knob resisting her to do so. Shurisha shot a glare at him looking at his act.

"Leave" She uttered gritting her teeth with anger, whereas Suvansh who was not affected in any measure picked her up again and walked towards his apartment, "what the hell leave me you idiot" Shurisha kept wiggling in his arms but Suvansh with his face void of any emotion entered the apartment and closed the door with his foot.

"Why did you bring me here? What act you're trying to pull now?" Shurisha inquired eyeing the living room anda shriek escaped her mouth when Suvansh plopped her on the couch. Shurisha sat up and shot a death glare at him and tried standing up but before she could, Suvansh hold her arm making her sit again.

"Stay right here I'm coming" He said moving towards his room while Shurisha rolled her eyes back and took a seat on the couch and a groan left her mouth feeling a slight pain on her pierced skin. She sighed looking at the apartment and the first thought crossed her mind was 'the apartment is well managed and cleaned.'

Her eyes stopped at the frame hanging on the wall. It was a picture of Suvansh and the man she met yesterday and a girl was standing between them, the thought of that girl being Suvansh's girlfriend came but she cared less.

Shurisha turned around looking at the kitchen and everything was well managed. "This man is really into cleanliness" She uttered to herself but then voice came from behind right at her ear.

"Unlike you" Suvansh said taking a seat beside her and Shurisha flinched a bit hearing the voice and turned towards him. She looked at him and lowered her gaze at the ointment he was holding in his hand.

"No one asked" Shurisha said defending herself but Suvansh simply ignored that and pulled her foot keeping it on his thigh while she sat in way it could be easy to do so, knowing very well even if she want she can't deny to this man.

Ignoring her gaze Suvansh applied ointment on the pierced spot lightly while blowing air at the cut.

"Why do you care for me?" Shurisha asked remembering his actions from past few days how he has helped her in so many ways yet he is arrogant towards her. Suvansh closed the lid of the ointment tube, keeping it on the table he put her leg on the couch and now she was half layed on the soft couch.

Standing up he made his way towards the kitchen. She sighed looking at his back and turned around thinking she won't get her answer but then a voice came from the kitchen.

"Because no one did" He said ignoring how her head snapped at his answer he poured the coffee in the mugs and walked in the living room , passinv one mug to her hr  sipped the coffee from his one.

"What do you mean?" She asked still not settling down with his answer. What does he mean by no one did? He has been jumbling over the words now. Suvansh paid no attention to her and kept scrolling through his phone.

Keeping the empty coffee mug on the table Shurisha stood up ready to head back to her room. Suvansh who was in the kitchen came back looking at her standing at the entrance.

"I'll be leaving now" Shurisha said and Suvansh nodded at her. Opening the door Shurisha moved outside walking while limping making sure not letting her foot touch the ground. Suvansh looked at her back and shook his head at how stubborn she is, closing the door he went back to the kitchen preparing the food.
________

Laying on the bed while looking at the ghungroo towering  as she held them in front of her face. Their jingling sound is the blissful music for her, a small smile crept on her face looking at them but the urge to find out who has sent these never left her.

"Could it be Suvansh" She asked to herself but the answer was nowhere to be found. She shook the thought of him buying her these knowing very well he will never do this but he is the only person who know her in Mumbai apart from her classmates and professors.

Keeping the ghungroo aside on the bed she rose up and picked her phone from the chest of the drawer and fastly unlocked it opening the chat box of Suvansh. Her innerself isn't settling down, the terrifying feelings are curling up inside her making her stomach twist.

She saw he was online so she quickly typed the text hoping he would be behind this all.

'Did you perhaps bought ghungroo today?'

Hitting the sent option she waited for the reply she don't want to stretch the conversation so she went straightforward and asked what she wanted to know.

Her eyes snapped at the screen when he started typing. She was praying internly him to be behind this, all alone in a new city and having a stalker had terrified her, yet her heart beats weren't at normal pace. The adrenaline rush inside her body and the thumping sound of her heart was making her more anxious.

And then his reply came

'What ghungroo? Why would I purchase them?'

Shurisha rolled her eyes back reading his reply and typed the next message.

'You didn't?'

She waited for the reply, he was typing yet her anxiousness was at the peak.

His reply came

'What's going in that little mind of you? Why would I buy ghungroo?'

Shurisha's eyesbrows furrowed at his reply. If he didn't bought the ghungroo then who did? Creepy feelings was crawling up inside her her eyes went on the ghungroo placed on the bed beside her. Picking them up she got engrossed in her thoughts.
Who it could be?

Ringing of her phone reached her ears making her look at the phone. Her mom was calling. Picking up she answered the call, she talked about her freshers and her performance and all , answered the rest question her family asked and she got annoyed at how they were telling her not to disturb Suvansh when he is the one clinging on her all the time.

She told them everything except the ghungroo and the anonymous person behind all this mystery.

Biding them bye she disconnected the call and placed it on charging noticing it was about to dead.

"It's all in my imagination Isha it's just my imagination, you have read many Criminal cases and stalker novels, don't let them take over your thoughts there's nothing, yes it can be Suvansh he is just pranking you" She kept blabbering distracting herself from the stalker thought.
_________

The sound of door knocking echoed in the corridor and soon a voice came from inside the apartment.

"Wait I'm coming"

Shurisha tapped her feet waiting for the door to be opened and after few seconds the door was open and Suvansh standing there only in his joggers his upper half body was naked and his hair were messed up giving a sign that he just woke up from the bed. Shurisha, who had no reaction of seeing him half naked because she has seen him like this alot when she was a kid. Once she scribbled on his chest and stomach with her markers to annoy him when he was sleeping. So it wasn't new looking at his half naked body.

Bafflement botteling up inside Suvansh looking at her standing at his door at literally 6:30 Am. Usually he wakes up at 7Am or around but today her action of knocking his door so loudly caused him to woke up early and now he can't sleep again.

He eyed from her head to toe dolled up in a plane tshirt and pajama,  her ankle was empty she wasn't wearing anklets anymore which made him feel  dejected.

"What happened?" He asked worrying a bit why she will come at his door on this early morning.

She walked towards the living room pushing him aside and plopped on the couch and Suvansh followed her sitting next to her. She passed her phone to him and the chat box was opened with an anonymous text from an unknown number.
Suvansh took the hold over her phone and looked at the text reading the message.

'Did you like the ghungroo?'

Suvansh looked at her who was biting on her nails while she kept shaking her right leg in anxiety.

Last night when she was almost done with her work and was ready to doze off, her phone pinged with a notification. Looking at it she saw this unknown number and the text sent by the person.

The number was

'9******888'
______________________________________

Stalker? Who it could be?

The phone number is random👀✋

Thankyou
💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 3.4K 26
A tale so magical yet cruel, that tangles two distant hearts together against their will; Still the doubts of their pasts are overshadowed by the sp...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
10.3M 772K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
804K 47.1K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...