Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.

42K 1.9K 307
By SunitaVarma7

3500+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.

Note: - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.

Do hit the star button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

***************************************

After thinking for some time, Alok said, "Okay, I agree. My first condition is that you will never come out of this marriage. Meaning, you will never divorce that girl and the second condition is that after marrying her, you will not leave her. Meaning you will never tell her to leave the house. "

Hearing Alok conditions, both Rishabh and Praveen had different expressions on their faces. There was anger on Rishabh's face and question on Praveen's face. The question was whether Alok is really so worried about that girl or does he have some other motive and the anger on Rishabh's face was for that he could not get rid of the marriage nor could he throw the girl out of his house and keep her away from his family.

Thinking this, hatred for that girl started growing in Rishabh's mind.

Flashback and _

After thinking about all those things, Rishabh opened his eyes. His eyes were red with anger. He placed both his hands on the table and started rotating the contract paper on which Alok had written his conditions and got Rishabh to sign it.

While looking at the paper, he said to himself with hatred, "Alok Shergil, what did you think that you would win by imposing these two conditions on me. But you forgot that my name is Rishabh Shergill. I also see how much strength the girl sent by you has, how long will she endure my torture. If I did not ruin her life, then my name is not Rishabh Shergill. "

Then he looked up and saw Praveen, who was silently watching him and listening to him.

"Did you find out anything about that girl? "

Praveen knew that Rishabh was talking about Anokhi only. He lowered his eyes and said, "Sir, we have not yet found out who she is and where she met Alok Shergill or what is the relationship between them? Alok Shergil has hidden all her information. "

Then Rishabh smiled dangerously and said, "No problem, now she has come to my house, gradually everything will be known about her."

Then Praveen removed that contract paper from the table and placed other papers in its place. Looking at that second paper, the dangerous smile on Rishabh's face till now went away and a small but genuine smile appeared on his face.

These were the papers of Asha Kunj. In which it was clearly written that now Asha Kunj is in the name of Shobha.

in the evening...

When both Rishabh and Praveen came home, Dada ji was happy to see Praveen and said, "Hey Praveen my son, when did you come? "

Praveen touched grandfather's feet and said, "Dada ji, I have come only in the morning."

"And as soon as you arrived, you went to the office instead of coming home. ", Shobha said with some displeasure, then Praveen hugged her and said, "Sorry Shobha Maa, there was a lot of work in the office, so I had to leave early." ,

"I swear on the diamond, Praveen, you are a very dedicated person. For once, the office can run without Rishabh, but it is very difficult to run the office without you. ", Surekha said, and everyone smiled at her words.

Then Rishabh gave the house paper in Shobha's hand. Shobha took one look at Rishabh and then at that paper.

Shobha's eyes became moist while reading the words written on the paper.
Rishidhar ji asked, " What are these papers, daughter-in-law?"

Instead of saying anything, Shobha handed the paper to Rishidhar ji and hugged Rishabh. When Rishidhar ji saw those papers, he also understood why Rishabh did this marriage?

He said to Rishabh, "You got married only for this house, Rishabh. You shouldn't have done that. "

"This is not just a house, Dada ji, this is your and Dadi ji's dream, this is the life of Chacha ji, Chachi ji and Mom and this is the childhood of all of us. I can do anything to get it. "

Hearing Rishabh's words, Dada ji's eyes also became a little moist and Ajay and Surekha smiled at each other. Everyone was happy with their hearts that finally their house came to them.

Then Surekha's tongue, which is often sharp, started again and she said, "Well Rishabh, I agree that this house is very expensive, but why did you need to marry that girl, now she is in our embrace for the whole life. Just like a bone stuck in the throat, it will neither dissolve nor come out. "

"So what Chachi ji , what is there to worry so much about it, take her off from your head and keep it under your feet. This marriage is not a normal marriage, it is just a deal. She is neither the daughter-in-law of this house nor my wife. She has only the status of a maid in this house. Just understand that a permanent maid has come to this house for life." , Rishabh said all this very calmly and went towards his room.

Hearing his words, everyone kept staring at each other, but a devilish smile appeared on Surekha's lips.

Shobha looked towards the guest room, whose door was slightly open.

She was feeling that perhaps Anokhi might have heard Rishabh's words and her guess turned out to be correct. Anokhi sitting on the bed could hear everything happening outside. Those bitter words of Rishabh were hitting her heart like arrows and it was flowing from her eyes in the form of pain.

She said to herself in a pained voice, "Permanent Maid, it's a good name. Come on Anokhi, you have got another new unique name. "

midnight time_

Anokhi was sleeping on her bed. She still had her scarf over her face. Just then the door of her room opened slowly and a shadow entered the room.

That shadow was moving towards Anokhi with slow steps and stopped near the bed. The person standing in front looked at Anokhi from top to bottom very carefully.

Anokhi's figure was clearly visible in the pink colored churidar salwar suit ( indian dress) and the dupatta kept on her face was fluttering lightly as Anokhi breathed slowly.

The man placed one of his hands next to Anokhi's head and slowly started leaning towards her face.

In her sleep, when Anokhi felt the warmth of someone's breath on her face and the feeling of someone being around her, she quickly opened her eyes.

Due to darkness in the room, she could not see who the person was, but she was able to see his shining gray eyes.

Before Anokhi could scream, the man placed his hand on Anokhi's mouth over her dupatta and came close to her face and said, "Don't even try to scream, otherwise I have just closed your mouth. If you scream, I will stop your breathing."

Hearing his harsh voice, Anokhi recognized that it is Rishabh. Anokhi started trembling with fear after seeing Rishabh so close to her.

Rishabh came a little closer to her face and whispered in her ear, " wife, Rishabh Shergill's wife, this is the title you have got. In all these deals, you did all this just for this title, right? So what are you doing here after becoming my wife? You should be with your husband, but you are sleeping alone on the bed in another room, away from me. This is wrong isn't it? But no problem, I am your husband. Your husband has come to pick you up himself. "

Anokhi could feel Rishabh's hot breath on her face and at the same time she could also smell the alcohol in his breath.

She understood that Rishabh is drunk. She tried to say something but because of Rishabh's hands her voice remained in her throat.

The next moment Rishabh picked her up in his arms and started taking her towards his room.

Anokhi held Rishabh's t-shirt tightly in fear and said in her trembling voice, "I don't want to go anywhere, put me down. I won't go with you, please."

Anokhi's voice reached Rishabh's ears for the first time. Anokhi's voice was very thin and sweet, as if a little girl is speaking.

Rishabh's steps stopped for some moments and his eyes went to Anokhi's face. Their faces were very close, but due to the dupatta on her face, Rishabh could not see Anokhi's face clearly.

Anokhi's sweet voice was reaching Rishabh's heart through his ears and for a moment his heart started beating strangely.

Rishabh not only felt Anokhi's sweet voice like that of a child, but he also felt as if he had actually picked up a girl in his hand . After all, a small girl of 5 feet 2 inches will look really small in front of a strong person like Rishabh.

Rishabh was slowly getting lost in Anokhi. But then Alok's words and the scene of his marriage came to his mind and anger appeared in his eyes again.

Ignoring Anokhi's words, Rishabh started going towards his room. Anokhi was shaking her legs and trying to get down.

Rohit, who had just come out of his room, was shocked when he saw Rishabh taking Anokhi towards his room.

Rohit quickly came to Rishabh and asked, "Bhai, where are you taking her ? "

Rishabh stopped hearing Rohit's voice. He looked back at him and said without any emotion, "The marriage is done, all the rituals are done, but the wedding night is still left. So I am going to complete that."

Saying this he left. When Rohit and Anokhi heard Rishabh's words, both of them were shocked. Anokhi's body trembled with fear. Anokhi's lips started trembling and she was unable to say anything.

When Rohit came out from his surprise. He saw Rishabh had gone inside his room with Anokhi.

Rohit said nervously, "Oh God, Rishabh Bhai might do something wrong to that girl in anger. How to stop Bhai ? Badi Maa, yes I have to say this to Badi Maa. Now she is the only one who can stop bhai from doing anything wrong." Saying these, Rohit quickly ran towards Shobha's room.

Rishabh brought Anokhi into the room and threw her straight on the bed.

While removed his T-shirt , he slowly started moving towards her. Anokhi was moving backwards in fear, terror and panic.

Anokhi cried and said to Rishabh, "Please, please let me go. I will never make you angry, I will do whatever you say, but please let me go. I am scared."

Anokhi was crying and requesting Rishabh , but Rishabh was slowly moving towards her. By now the intoxication of alcohol had completely taken over Rishabh's mind. He was not able to hear a single thing from Anokhi.

Leaning towards Anokhi's face, he said, "I will let you go, why? you and Alok Shergill together trapped Rishabh Shergill and after working so hard you want to leave. But this will not happen. I will not let your hard work go to waste. You will get a reward for your hard work tonight, which you will never forget. After tonight you will not be able to sleep peacefully any night."

Rishabh held her veil with one hand and was about to remove it when Anokhi held his hand with both her palms and said, "No please please don't do this. I said, I will do whatever you say. I promise I will never make you angry. Your mom said that if I make you angry, you will do bad things to me. But I haven't done anything, so why are you doing this to me? "

"Because this is going to be your life from now on. You will be treated like this. You will do something bad to me or my family only if I leave you capable of doing anything. Forget about doing bad to anyone, you won't even be able to do good to anyone." , Saying this, Rishabh started pulling down Anokhi's dupatta slowly.

Anokhi's veil had reached her forehead. Just then there came the sound of loud knocking on the door of Rishabh's room and at the same time Shobha also screamed.

Shobha, standing outside Rishabh's room, said to Rishabh, "Rishabh, Rishabh, let her go. Rishabh, don't do anything wrong to her. Rishabh, if you do anything wrong to her then no one will be worse than me. Rishabh Rishabh come out right now. "

When Anokhi heard Shobha's voice, she shouted, "Aunty, please save me. Aunty please come inside. Aunty, I didn't do anything, tell him to let me go."

Seeing Anokhi screaming, Rishabh said laughingly, "Scream and scream loudly. But first know that this room is sound proof. You will hear the voice of Mom, but Mom will not hear your voice. No matter how much you shout, your voice will remain only inside this room. You made a big mistake by coming into Rishabh Shergill's life."

Anokhi's shouting stopped completely after listening to Rishabh. Now the only sound that could be heard in the entire room was Anokhi's trembling sobs.

Then Anokhi slowly started muttering something. When Rishabh, who was looking at Anokhi, heard her mumbling but could not understand anything, he asked, "What did you say?"

Then Anokhi angrily spoke in a loud voice, "You are not Rishabh Shergill, you are Rakshas ( demon) Shergill. You are not a human being, you are an animal, that is why you are treating me like an animal. You are very bad, very dirty."

Rishabh's anger was increasing after listening to each and every word of Anokhi. As if there was blood in his eyes. Don't know why but he couldn't bear to hear such bad things about himself from Anokhi's mouth.

Gritting his teeth angrily he said, "Well, I am a demon, an animal. I am fine, so let me tell you right now how demons are, how they are treated like animals? " Saying this, with the same hand with which Rishabh had held Anokhi's dupatta, he also caught hold of Anokhi's kurti along with the dupatta and pulled it with one stroke.

Anokhi's dupatta was immediately removed from Anokhi's face and at the same time her kurti got torn from the front with a crackling sound.

As soon as this happened, Anokhi screamed loudly and turned away from Rishabh. She turned onto her stomach so that she could hide herself from Rishabh. She also hid her face in the pillow and held it tightly.

Anokhi was crying out of fear due to which the sound of Anokhi's cry started echoing in the entire room.

Rishabh was holding Anokhi's dupatta and the piece of her torn kurta tightly in his fist and was looking at Anokhi's shoulders which were shaking badly due to crying.

Anokhi's whole body was trembling. Even her voice was trembling while crying. Anokhi looked so helpless at this moment that even Rishabh, who was mad with his anger, started regretting his actions for a moment.

Rishabh threw her dupatta aside and held Anokhi's hair in his hand from behind.

Although Rishabh did not use his strength but feeling the touch of his hands Anokhi held the pillow more tightly and buried her face in it completely and hid herself in it completely.

Rishabh leaned near her ear and said, "This is a warning for you, so don't even think of doing anything bad to my family. I don't believe in this marriage. You are neither my wife nor the daughter-in-law of this house, hence no one outside should know about our marriage. If this thing comes out or you do something wrong, then that's where I'll stop today, but next time I'll start from here."

Saying this he released Anokhi's hair and got up and opened the door of the room. As soon as the door opened, everyone's eyes went to Rishabh. Seeing Rishabh shirtless, everyone's breath stopped for a moment and fear settled in their hearts.

Shobha pushed Rishabh aside and went inside the room. Along with Shobha, Riya and Surekha also went inside.

Rohit was also about to go inside in trouble but Rishabh stopped him there by placing his hand on his chest and started staring at him with his fiery eyes. Seeing his eyes, Rohit realized what he was going to do, so he took two steps back and bowed his head and said, "Sorry bhai."

Rishabh did not say anything and left everyone outside and went to his study room.

When Riya, Surekha and Shobha came to Anokhi inside the room, their eyes became big with surprise.

Lying on her stomach, hiding her face with the pillow, Anokhi was just crying loudly.

When Shobha touched her shoulder, Anokhi screamed in fear, "No, don't touch me. Stay away from me. "

Shobha immediately took her hand back, while Riya got scared of Anokhi's shouting and she held the hand of Surekha standing next to her.

Shobha gathered courage and held Anokhi tightly and turned her over. Anokhi tightened her grip on the pillow. Due to the kurta being torn, Anokhi's upper body was visible. Seeing this, all three of them turned their eyes away and Shobha put the blanket on Anokhi.

After some time, Shobha said to Riya and Surekha, "Both of you go out and tell everyone to go to sleep. I will handle everything here. "

"But mom," Riya said only this, but Shobha interrupted her and said, "Riya, I said I will handle it. You just put some more clothes for her in her room and go to sleep. ,

"Okay Didi. ", Surekha said and left from there with Riya.

Outside, Rishidhar, Ajay, Rohit and Praveen were waiting for someone to come out of trouble.

When Sulekha and Riya came out, Ajay asked Surekha, "Surekha, is everything fine inside? "

Surekha took a look at everyone and said, "Didi said she will take care of it, so we should all go. "

After listening to her everyone understood that it would not be right for them to stay here, so everyone went to their respective rooms.

But everyone wanted to know whether Rishabh had done anything wrong with Anokhi. Everyone knew Rishabh's anger that he would do anything in anger.

After going into the room, Ajay asked Surekha again and this time Surekha told him everything.

Ajay said disappointedly, "No one knows what Rishabh will do in his anger. Now I am scared for that girl."

"I swear on Diamond, Ajay ji, I admit that I also don't like that girl, I also hate her, but being a woman, I feel bad for her. Rishabh should not have done this. " , Surekha also said sadly.

Rishabh's room_

Shobha was standing near the bed and just looking at Anokhi silently. By now Anokhi's crying had slowly turned into sobs.

Shobha gathered some courage and said, "Anokhi."

Anokhi said crying, "You said that if I don't make him angry, he won't do bad things to me. I didn't do anything, I didn't even talk to him, then why did he do this to me? I told him to let me go, I will not go with him, still he did not listen to me and brought me here and also got angry at me. Tore my clothes also."

Anokhi was crying and complaining innocently. She was telling Shobha how Rishabh treated her.

Hearing her innocent heavy words, Shobha's eyes unknowingly became moist.

"Anokhi, I apologize to you for Rishabh. Be quiet please. " , Shobha sat near her and said, placing her hand on her head.

Anokhi pushed her hand away and shouted, "You all lie. I don't want to talk to anyone, you go from here, you go. You all are bad."

Shobha can understand her condition, after all she is also a woman. She could feel how Anokhi must be feeling at this moment.

She was treated like this in an unknown home, among unknown people and who knows why she got married? Who knows, she may also be helpless like Rishabh and after talking to Alok, Shobha had definitely realized somewhere in her mind that Anokhi is not bad.

Calming down Anokhi, Shobha said, "Okay, fine, I will go, but please don't do anything wrong. Please accept my words. I am leaving, okay. " Saying these words Shobha went out of the room.

But she did not go from there. She started waiting outside the same room for Anokhi to arrive and while leaving, she did not even close the door, so that if Anokhi did anything wrong, she would quickly come to know.

Will Anokhi do something wrong to herself?

What will Shobha do with Rishabh now?

And after all this, how will the family behave towards Anokhi?

And will hatred take birth in the very beginning of their relationship?

Stay with my story to know.

***************************************

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? DO YOU LIKE IT? TELL ME WHICH LINE YOU LIKE THE MOST?

IT'S GONNA BE FUN!

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT RISHABH AND ANOKHI!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.5K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
664K 38.3K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
1.4M 79.9K 38
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
997K 71.9K 72
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...