KPOP POV Stories [Y/n Fanfic�...

By shinestar1024

y/n means Your name all short stories are just imaginations/au/made up 🫶🏻 mostly the ml are biases or from... More

1. Secret dating (S.coups)
2. Reflection (Wooyoung)
3. Two friends with Benefit [Yunho & Mingi]
4. Wallflower (Mingi)
5. Jealous (Seonghwa)
6. I missed you (Yoongi)
7. Do you want to f*ck? (San)
8. Midnight Rain (S.coups)
9. Falling (Yunho)
10. I love you, Two (Mingi & Yunho)
11. Just kiss me (Jongho)
12. I dare you (Seonghwa)
13. Chance (San & Hongjoong x y/n)
14. Break time (Wooyoung)
15. Prisoner (Suga)
16. Those Eyes (Yeosang)
17. Attention (San)
18. Darling (Seonghwa)
19. Always waiting (Yoongi)
20. Lost Innocence (Yeosang)
21. Kiss me (Mingi)
22. 12:05 (San)
23. Won't you regret it? (Yunho & Mingi)
24. I think... I love you (Yunho & Mingi)
25. Gentle Kiss (Wonwoo)
26. Hide and seek (seonghwa)
27. Goodbye Kiss (Hongjoong)
28. One and only (San)
29: We still have 15mins (Jongho)
30. Take a chance (Seonghwa)
31. Escape (Suga/Yoongi)
32. Use me (Mingyu)
33. Twilight (Yoongi/Suga)
35. Roommate (Yunho)
36. Cherry Lips (San)
37. Fate (Yoongi/Suga)
38. Rebound (Seungcheol)
39. Babe (S.coups)

34. Birthday Sex (SanxWooxMG)

154 1 0
By shinestar1024

Pairings: San x Y/N x Wooyoung x Mingi
Genre/tags: FWB, MxM & MxF
Warning: 🔞🔞🔞🔞 smut/angst, cursing, sensual touching, making out, semi public, pet name, kink, unprotected sex, mxm /mxf relationship
~~~~[lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot. Just pure smut hehe sorry this is short and random 😅

*******

Everyone have gathered to celebrate your birthday. The table is filled with food and drinks. And the whole room, probably the whole house is occupied by the loud yelling, cheering and the singing as you are all enjoying the karaoke that came with the vacation house you guys rented out for the weekend.

"My throat hurts." Wooyoung says as he coughs after singing the highest note of the song San selected for him to sing. "Can we just play a game... I'm tired now from singing..." he flops down at the sofa and sit beside you.

"What game do you suggest?" San asks as he chugs down a glass of beer

"Card game?" Mingi suggests

"What kind of card game?" Wooyoung asks

"Wait... I did see something here..." San crawls towards the drawer where the games/toys are at. "This place is so cool providing games for kids and adults..." he then shows you guys one by one the stuff toys, board games and even the toy cars.

"But I'm too tired to play games..." you whine as you lean to Wooyoung's shoulder. "A little tipsy too... to even use my brain." You giggle

"Then, tell us what you want to do baby?" San asks

You smirk. "Don't call me baby... you know how I feel when you call me that."

"Why... what do you feel? Huh?" Wooyoung then cups your chin and kisses you on the cheek.

"Secret." You whisper, winking at him.

"Hey..." Mingi goes to sit on your other side and pouts, "why kiss her?"

"It was just on the cheek, Mangi." Woo explains. "Don't get jealous." He teases

"Are you... jealous?" You ask Mingi as you move to his side and lean on him this time.

"I am! Coz last time I didn't get to kiss you." He is serious. Yet adorable.

"You know you can kiss me anytime..." you says as you pinch his cheeks.

"Really?" He smiles

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you now?" He asks

"If you want to... yes."

Mingi smiles and leans in, lower, so he could reach and kiss you. The kiss is not just a smooch. It is a definite KISS.

His hand placement on your nape, positioning you for the perfect angle and then his tongue exploring your mouth as if his rent is due tonight.

Mingi is such a good kisser. His kiss could just make you go nuts especially with those lips.

"You two sound so sexy..." Wooyoung mumbles before he goes in to touch you. He begins cupping your breast while he leans in to lick your exposed collarbone with that off-shoulder top of yours.

"Yah... how about me?" San is sitting on the floor watching.

His whine made you pause and smile, stopping your make out session with Mingi. "What do you want, Sannie?"

"I don't know... but I want you." He's so red from all the drinking you guys did. He is tipsy too but he's still in control of himself and knows what he wants.

"It's your birthday, Y/N..." Wooyoung says before he goes in and kiss you on your neck. "Choose...who you want... to fuck first..." he says in between kisses

"Only one?" You asks

"Baby, you know we get jealous easily thats why four-some is not ideal for us... we only did it once and it got a bit heated..." San explains while his eyes is on Mingi

"What?" Mingi reacts cutely

"I think... It's better for us to have you one at a time...plus while we wait... we can..." Woo pauses to reach out to your other side and give Mingi a smooch on the lips. "We can keep each other busy."

"But I want to spent time with you all... it's my birthday..." you whine as you flop and lay your back on the sofa.

You are being too greedy. You're not demanding like this. It's the alcohol talking for you. Coz you know it can be chaotic if its four of you.

"Baby," San finally gets up and crawls on top of you pushing the two men on the side. "Woo and Mingi can stay in the room if you want... but no touching for them of course... while... I fuck you 'till break of dawn." He snarls right at your ear before he nibbles your skin, leaving marks on your neck.

"Hmmm..." you hum as you enjoy his kisses. "Are you sure we can do that?" you ask San

"Anything for you." He answers before he plants a soft kiss on your forehead

"Why is it always have to be you... the main guy...?" Wooyoung asks, rolling his eyes

San whips his head to him, grinning. "Coz I am the main guy..." then he kisses you on the lips before gazing at you. "Y/N is mine."

"Yah..." Mingi protests, "She never said she's yours..."

"But she is..." San explains, "I am dating her..."

"Not officially..." Mingi says

"Yaah... Mangi..." Woo suddenly stands up and kisses Mingi on the lips once again to get his attention. "Are you horny?"

Mingi with puppy eyes and cherry cheeks, "I am."

"Fuck me then..." Woo takes Mingi's hand and place it on his cheek. "I can be your buttom tonight... if you want." He says, smiling ear to ear. "Coz... I am horny as hell now too... just seeing you get jelly over them."

"Are you sure?" Mingi asks, "you want it?"

Woo looks down at Mingi's bulge, smirking. "I can take you... don't worry." Wooyoung then pulls Mingi up from the sofa and leading him to walk with him, so they could go to the room upstairs.

"Have fun you two!" San shouts as the two disappears from their sight. "Also there is lube up there!" He giggles

"Don't you think.. Wooyoung likes Mingi a little bit more than us?" You say, pointing the obvious.

"Maybe... how can he not... Mingi is his type. The cute type." Then San frowns. "why are you jealous? I'm right here."

You giggle. "I know... I can see you..."

"Don't be literal... I meant--"

You hush him by putting your index finger on his lips. "I know."

Then whilst biting your lower lip, you start to strip your clothes off while San is watching you. He's kneeling on the floor in front of you.

"Damn..." he hisses under his breathe the second he sees you just wearing your bra and panty. "Fuck... baby..." he can't take it anymore. He pushes his face forward and smudge his face on your chest. "You're so damn sexy..."

"Looks like you are more excited for my birthday sex than me..." you tease

"Baby, c'mon... you know I'm always excited when it comes to you."

"Aah!" You gasp when you suddenly feel his hand go to your clothed core.

"You're already excited..." he mumbles, smiling as he felt you wet and ready.

"Of course..." you exhale as you wrap your arms around him. "How can I not be?" Then you tilt your head and crash your lips to his.

Both of you are moaning into the kiss. You are not rushing this. You are just enjoying every little pleasure you two could give to each other. You have the whole not so why bother going to heaven so soon?

"F-fuck! S-San...! Nngggguuuh..." you are shaking. His finger in you is already a beautiful toture whilst you to are making out on the sofa. "Yes... there..." you move your hips along his rythm

"Ughh... My dick is twitching.. just hearing you cry..."

San's eyes is on you. Always on you whenever you two pause on kissing. He likes to see you react when he hits your spot or your body jerk whenever he makes you feel good with just his hands. He enjoys it. It turns him on even.

"Sannie... just... fuck me... I can't wait anymore... I want you in me..." you breathe, holding onto him for dear life. Your breathing is heavy and you are about to explode with all the sex drive.

"Let's do this then..." he grins. And then he switches your position, putting you on the sofa whilst he is on top of you.

"You looks so handsome..." you say to him as he rips his button up shirt up.

"Am I?" His dimple is showing. He likes that you called him handsome. "Or you're just saying that because..." he got lower, his face is inches from yours. "my dick is about to rip you apart?"

"Oh, Sannie..." you sensually glide your hands over his face and then his broad shoulders. "You are handsome... always... fucking me or not..."

He scoffs, trying not to smile. "I fucking love you... you really know how to make me fold and melt."

"I fucking love you too... my sannie." You whisper

"Fuck!" He grunts as he eases his length in your core. "Baby!" He nuzzles his face on your neck, breathing in and out slowly. "You're....taking me... so well...ughhhh..."

He is lengthy and thick. He fits you perfectly. More than perfect actually that it makes you clench even more.

"B-baby..." he is shaking. "I'm not even moving yet... but... but... fuck, fuck, fuck! Your so warm and holding me so well."

You start to kiss him from the back of his ear, his cheek and then pull his face up so you could kiss him on the lips. He is sweating bullets.

"We can go slow... we have all night." You say

"Fuck... just thinking about how we can be stuck like this... all night..." he positions his hands to find support from the sofa and start to move his hips. "I'm so fucking happy!"

You chuckle as you see him get excited. but then you stop smiling the second it hit you. Meaning, the second his dick hit your spot.

"Holy fuck!" You grab onto the sofa as well, above your head, to support yourself. He is thrusting in like you could feel him hit your stomach. It's so powerful and so intoxicating. "Fuck! Aaah!! San!!" You moan loudly

"Happy birthday, Baby." He says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 80
Some of the romantic short stories between you and your favorite k-pop idols! Because who doesn't like that?! I imagine many of them in my dreams. H...
29 1 21
These are stories I've written over the years, some are dark, some might not even make sense, but some are also ones that I enjoyed writing, so have...
14.2K 677 38
A collection of short stories. (Some are better than others lol.) Some were written using prompts x
5.6K 209 17
↳ short story ↳ edited ! ─ All of this started from a bet, a bet for love that made us realize our real feelings for each other.