𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

Od A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... Více

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

19.4K 1.5K 121
Od A_solitude_girl12

Abhyant was walking towards exit with drunken ayushree in his arms. They were about to exit but a women stopped them .

"Mr Singhania are you going" as soon as girly voice reached to ayushree she looked up from her husband embrace . She looked closely to girl and narrowed her eyes as she recognised the girl , the model kaira luthra.

"Yes"abhyant replied short and moved towards and took steps towards exit but kaira came in between making him fist his hand angrily . He is losing his patience.

"But why?" The girl asked standing a little close to him . Ayushree fisted his shirt and glared at the girl . Abhyant looked down and frown seeing his wife puffed red cheeks and fire spitting eyes towards the kaira. A small smile formed on his face seeing his jealous wife , he tried to hard to hide his smile. Seeing abhyant attention not on her kaira then only kaira noticed another presence. Kaira looked at the girl in abhyant arms .

Drapped in black saree with balcony cut blouse making her look beautiful and most attractive in the party. The golden brown waist length hairs made her look not only beautiful but graceful and hot . With perfect curves the girl can snatch anyone peace just by a single glance. The innocence and positivity she carried, attracts attention.

Kaira recognised the girl as Mrs ayushree abhyant singhania who was the most calm and composed daughter in law of singhania. But why the calm and composed daughter in law is spitting fire through her Balck eyes towards her , thoughts kaira. Then she noticed she standing may be a little close to them interrupting their personal space . Kaira took back steps seeing the intensity of glare . She cleared her throat to erase the awkwardness.

Abhyant removed his eyes from his wife and looked at front after realising the presence of third person. Ignoring her presence, abhyant walked to exit with his wife who constantly glaring at kaira and this time kaira didn't interrupted them .

Ayushree came out from his embrace and tried to walk but she stumbled because of her heel . She closed her eyes tightly ready to greet the floor but not feeling any pain . Ayushree opened her eyes slowly. Her black eyes collided with a pair of dark brown eyes . It didn't took a second to recognise her favourite pair of brown . She removed her eyes from him then only she noticed his left hand on her waist and his right hand is holding her right hand to make sure she doesn't fall . Ayushree stand on her feet making him release his hold from her . She tried to took steps opposite to him making him confused. Abhyant catched her right wrist and came infront of her . Ayushree avoided looking at anywhere but him, making him more confused.

"What happened" abhyant asked.

"Nothing but why are you standing with me . Go and stand near your kaira" ayushree yelled at him with her slurred voice. Abhyant tried to hide the smile which formed noticing the jealously behind her words . For the first he seeing jealous ayushree Singhania.

Ayushree noticed his smile thinking that he is laughing on her , her eyes got teared and her lips wobbled which went notice by abhyant who got concerned seeing the her change of emotions.

"Appko mein abb khubsurat nahi lagti" ayushree asked standing close to him and looking at his eyes . Abhyant frowned his eyes hearing her words and tried to walk towards the car holding her wrist.
Not getting any answers ayushree removed his hold and stood infront of him .

"Bolya na , kya ab mein appko achi nahi lagti .yah phir app ko woh chipkali acha lagne Lage hain?" Ayushree asked changing her soft tone into angry at her last question. Her drunk state made her ask those questions which are troubling since she noticed another woman standing too close to her husband.Abhyant squeezed his eyes together not understanding whom she is referring. And not forget the word she using, a sobber ayushree will never use those kinds of words.

"Bolaya na , mein achi nahi lagti appko?" Ayushree asked keeping her right hand on his clothed chest near his heart and looking at him . Abhyant felt a different ayushree who was speaking her feelings aloud without any hesitation which he always wanted.

"Kahiya na kya appko abh woh chipkali kaira acha Lagna lage hain?" Ayushree asked with a little anger at the specific name. Abhyant didn't understand how kaira came in middle.

"Kyun kya hua?" Abhyant asked seeing her sudden interest on kaira luthra.

"Mrs khana bol re thi ki app dono saath kaam karte hain aur app dono saath mein ghoom the hai aur app mujhe jaldi chood kar uska pass chale jayenge" the sadness in her voice made his stren face turned to soft . Abhyant mentally killing Mrs khana for stuffing those unwanted thoughts in his wife mind .

"Aisa kuch nahi hain" abhyant said walked towards the car with ayushree walking behind him with holding his coat end in between her fingers.

"Sachi?" Ayushree asked with happy face . While abhyant hummed and made her seat on passenger seat while he took driving seat .

"It means you won't do any second marriage, right?"ayushree asked with her lighted up face while abhyant who was tieing her seat belt stopped for a second and sighed and continued his work . He needs to reach home fast and make her sobber.

"Remove those garbage thoughts from your mind ayushree" abhyant said with his deep voice making ayushree pout at the change of his tone.

"Ara naraaz kyun ho re app" ayushree asked leaning her head on window and looking at him. Alcohol had corrupted her mind for sure .

"Acha baba sorry" ayushree said seeing his blank face .

"Mujhe laga ki app mujhe se naraz toh shayad app uss kaira ke pass na chale Jaya" ayushree said looking at out of the window.

"Stop it and next time if I heard kaira name from your mouth then i will definitely get married with her" abhyant threatened fisting his hand on steering wheel. They already have many complications in their life and he can't afford another in it .

"Then i will also get married to someone else" ayushree snapped at him angrily. What does he think of himself. If he can get married to someone then she can also . Can't she .

"Equal equal" ayushree said pointing finger first at him and then at her while abhyant shaked his head at her childish behaviour.

"Jaan na le lu mein uss insan ki" abhyant spoke under his breathe with a little smirk on his wife . Does he sound obsessive, he doesn't care . Whatever the problem is there between but he will not let a third person come in between them and if anyone comes also then not him but his sadistic mind will answer that person.

"Did you said something?" Ayushree asked to which abhyant said nothing. Ayushree narrowed her eyes at his behaviour and looked outside. She tried to open the window but after a lot of struggle also she is not able to open it. Getting tried with her work ayushree looked at him .

"Abhyant, it's not opening" ayushree said to him pointing at towards window.

"It will not" abhyant replied not removing his eyes from front . Ayushree face fall hearing him .

"Please kholaya na , pretty please . Appki sweet wife appse request kar re hain" ayushree requested while holding his left biceps, abhyant tried to avoid those soft puppy eyes . At last he opened the window making her face light up .

"Thankyou so much!!" Ayushree yelled and lean towards window making her hair flow due towards wind. Abhyant tried hard to not look at her but ended up looking at her .

Her closed eyes and the calmness of her face made him calm . Abhyant eyes moved towards her hairs which are flowing on air and some are falling on her face . Abhyant fisted his hand which wants to tuck those strands . His eyes fall on her outfit making his breathe hitched. He never understand how she managed to look beautiful and hot at same time.

"Abhyant" abhyant came out from his thoughts hearing her . He looked away from her before she could look at him.

"App mujhe se naraz ho" ayushree asked titling her head and looking at him with her soft eyes. If she was in sobber she would never asked this question but the alcohol made her do something speakout her thoughts.

"Bahut zada" abhyant replied looking at her . Showing how much he is hurt with her silence.

"Kabhi bhi baat nahi karoge mujhe se" ayushree asked her words are fumbling.

"Kabhi bhi nahi" abhyant said looking at front.

"Kabhi khabi bhi nahi?" ayushree asked.

"Ayushree!!" Abhyant stren voice warned her to stop those asking those stupid questions. Ayushree glared at him before averting her eyes from him and looking outside through window.

" App bahut ghanda ho , jab dekho tab dhant te hoon" ayushree complained to him while sniffing and wipping her tears . Her emotions are not in control. Abhyant saw her tears and don't know why he never like those tears on her . It always broke something inside him.

"Acha baba sorry" abhyant apologized not liking those tears at all.

"It's okay" ayushree said wiping her tears and looking at him with happy face like she didn't cried sometime ago.

"Wired" abhyant whispered at her mood swings

"Abhyant see, he is following us" ayushree yelled making abhyant stiff in his place . He didn't brought security also . He is not afraid from him but his wife . He can't let any danger lurk around her when she is not sobber also.

"What!!who!! where!!?" Abhyant asked while looking back but frowned seeing

"See" abhyant followed ayushree finger to only get suprised because she is pointing towards moon . Abhyant looked at her with 'are you serious face'.

"Asha Tai always says that I am like moon who can light the darkness and I will brighten the person life whom I will get married" ayushree said remember the movement she and her sister used to have night talk with asha Tai .

Upon hearing his words he looked at her . No doubt ,She is the only moon of his life . She brought the brightness in his darkness filled life.

"Iam hungry" ayushree said patting her little stomach which is growling with hunger .

It's already 2am and hardly any restaurant will open. He was looking out to find anything for her .
And stopped his car on seeing an ice cream shop .

"Don't step out of the car" abhyant warned ayushree before stepping out of the car . Ayushree sat on Indian style and folded her hands near chest and looked out of the window. What does he think of her , a fucking kid that he always scolds and warn around.

Ayushree looked at her right as she heard door opening voice . The frown on her face got replaced with a happiest smile as her eyes fall on the thing on abhyant hand , ice cream. Ayushree licked her lips. Before abhyant could pass her , she literally snatched the ice cream tub from him.

Abhyant sighed at her behaviour and sat on his seat . He is aware about her madness towards ice cream. She used to demand. Ice cream during her pregnancy and if by any chance he denied her wish then she used to cry hard making him get scolding from his dadi .

Abhyant shaked his head and concentrate on his little ice cream cup which he brought for himself while for her he brought a whole tub for her .

Ayushree was devouring her ice cream when her eyes fall on him not him but his ice cream. Ayushree gulped looking at the vanila flavour , it must be tasty. Feeling her stare on his ice cream , abhyant tried to hide his ice cream. Making ayushree look at him who was looking at her with raised eyebrow. Ayushree shaked her head and concentrate on her ice cream.

Her eyes were while and there moving towards his ice cream.

"It must be tasty" ayushree said looking at his ice cream.

"You can have a little taste of mine" ayushree said forwarding her a spoon filled ice cream to him . Who looked at her and then at her ice cream. Is she sharing her ice cream with him .how does this miracle happen.her kindness is making him suprised. Abhyant thought before eating the ice cream from her spoon.

After having it , he continued to have his but the constant stare of his wife made him look at her . Who was looking at him first then at his ice cream. He didn't able to understand her action.

"You know sharing is good thing" ayushree said trying to teach him some morals . Abhyant didn't understand for sometime but then he understood the reason of her kind behaviour.

Abhyant forwarded his cup which ayushree snatched without any second making him not suprised.

"App ka wala zada tasty hai" ayushree said devouring his ice cream while abhyant looked at her . Her mouth is smudge is with ice cream. Abhyant eyes fall on her lower lips which are smudged with ice cream. He felt tempted looking at her lips . He suddenly felt hot . Abhyant removed his eyes from her and opened his phone to divert his attention.

"It's tasty.. hmm" her moaning sound made him feel twitch something between his legs . Abhyant moved in his place to ignoring her moans .

*************************

Abhyant parked his car as they reached Singhania mansion and looked at his wife who was sleeping clured up in ball on her seat snuggling his coat .

Abhyant got down from his side and walked towards her side . Abhyant slowly opened her side of door and lifted her up in bridal style. Abhyant entered inside the mansion . Ayushree snuggled to his neck to feel more comfortable.

Abhyant made her lay on their bed and covered her with duvet . Who immediately snuggled to it . Abhyant turned to go but her words halted his steps .

"Don't hate me abhyant... please don't hate me" ayushree mumbled in her sleep making abhyant turn towards her .

"I can never ever hate you" abhyant said while pecking her forehead. Abhyant keep staring at her until she said something which made him shocked.

*****************

Singhania mansion:

Morning:

"Maa app akela kya kar re hain?" Navya asked as she spotted Meera sitting alone on garden table and drinking the tea.

"Kuch nahi , come give me company" Mera said while making filling a cup of tea for her who joined her immediately.

"Navya , i want to talk to you about something" navya noticed the serious Ness behind the words . She kept her cup down and looked at her mother in lawa.

"Kahi na maa" navya said . While Meera took a deep breathe before opening her mouth.

"The day vivaan got arrested and many people were saying that he is having affair behind your back"

"I assure you navya . My son can be anything but not a cheater. Do you know why?"

"Because he had seen his mother crying, he had seen my pain . Pain when your partner cheated on you and. Believe me , he won't let you face the same situation"

"I don't know what equation you both share but i gave you my words , he will never cheat on you. Trust me on this"

"My son has faced too much in his life . His childhood was beautiful until he saw his father with another woman and from there until every thing fall apart. Ashok started to behave coldly with him thinking that because of vivaan everyone got to know about his affair"

"And when mummy ji removed his share from property and business made him hate his own son .he started to compare vivaan with abhyant and shlok , criticise him and sometimes beat him . I was not aware about ashok behaviour because vivaan hided every thing from me "

"Ashok never attended his parents teacher meeting, he never appreciated his son achievements , he never praised his son , he never cared when vivaan got fever and you know my son never complained to him or me about this"

"And when he choosen doctor as career , ashok raised his hand on vivaan and warned him to change his decision but vivaan didn't changed . when mummy ji got to know about this she warned him throw out of the singhania mansion . He stopped all his behaviour but still he tries his best to make vivaan join politics which my son never wants "

"In all this abhyant and shashvat stood for my son . It was abhyant who said everything to mummy ji about the behaviour of ashok towards vivaan. Believe me my son can be rude or careless but he can never be cheater" Meera said . She trust on her son blindly. He can never let anyone face the same the pain which his mom faced .

Navya was shocked with the information. She always thought vivaan life must be filled with happiness seeing his bunny smile but she never thought something this bad had happened to him. Having no parents is better than having a father like ashok singhania.

"I know he have a Playboy image but my son is not like  my husband. He will never cheat on you because he knows if he did ,then  my sandal would meet his face"  Meera said chuckling and navya also laughed with her .

___________________________

Share your views on chapter....

There are three main couples of the story ..

So three of them will get equal attention...

no more ...no less..

Some People needs to understand that

i have a world outside

the Wattpad also , which needs my attention..

So try to understand...

Somewhere it didn't settled well with me

Seeing the way some people

Literally commanding me or sort of warning me

to give update...

As a reader, i understand your love for my book

And believe me , iam grateful for love and

support..but you people should

also understand us...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

116K 4.3K 82
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
9.4K 374 13
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...
1.2M 55.6K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...