Miraculous Sins + Smuts

By MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers More

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)

2K 13 3
By MLB_4Ever

Kagami's POV

My bed is growing warm underneath me. I have been waiting for Felix for well over 10 minutes, usually he's early. He said he has a surprise for me, so I made sure I'm dressed in my usual attire.

I think about his stupid sly grin. The way he bares his teeth when he's angry at his uncle. The way his tongue feels against my throat while he whispers sweet nothings to me.

Felix and I have never made it to 3rd base yet. Not that I don't want to, we've just never broached the subject. I mean, we are only 17, that is definitely too young in my mother's eyes, but she isn't here at the moment.

I think back to Felix's hands. When we made out for the first time, he was so hesitant to touch me. I had to take his hands and stuff them up my shirt. After the initial contact, he couldn't take his hands or mouth off my breasts. Damn is his tongue heavenly, especially when it's circling my clit and pulling it deep into his mouth.

Something warm spreads in my lower abdomen, heating my entire body, my nerves slowly beginning to vibrate. I clench my thighs together, trying to ease the ache taking form between them.

Shit, when did it get so hot? I feel Felix tracing my body with his eyes, how lustful his gaze was. Then he touched me.

I roll over to my bedside table and shove the drawer open wide. My dark blue vibrator shines proudly in the sunlight peaking through my wide windows. Felix doesn't know about it...yet. He prefers to use his mouth and fingers on my cunt. Well, as far as I know, he hasn't tried to use anything else.

No one's home, yet I make sure my door is locked with a quick peek.

I activate the toy and drag it down my clothed body. My skirt falls as I bend and spread my thighs. The vibrator shocks my clit at the initial contact, sending electric currents down my spine. I moan loudly and arch my back.

I drag it along my pussy then return it to my clit. I up the setting. My dry mouth parts at the new, stronger sensations playing with my nerves. I press the vibrator against me harder.

Felix's POV

When I land on my beauty's balcony, I do it softly. I know I'm a little late, but I had to make a pit stop at the drug store. The small box digs painfully into my suited side.

I'm stopped short when I approach her window though. Her muscular thighs are spread wide and her hand busies itself under her skirt. Her left thigh blocks my sight of what exactly she's doing, but the way her eyes are closed shut and she's mouthing curse words, she's obviously enjoying herself.

I slam her sliding glass door open, the glass rattling in its frame.

"Felix!" She shrieks, surprised. Then I hear it, a low rumbling sound coming from between her legs.

I approach her bed, and she makes no move to cover herself. Immediately, I see a blue vibrator playing with her covered pussy. My pants grow tight.

The best part? She doesn't even stop! She lays back on her bed and lets that toy pleasure her while I watch.

I grab for the toy, yanking it from her grip and her throbbing cunt. She groans in protest.

I place the toy on the corner of her bed and pull her close by her ankles before removing her sneakers. My hands work their way up her thighs, caressing the skin as I go. Then my fingers hook around her skirt and tights at the waist, yanking them down impatiently. Finally, her bottom half is bare to me.

She sits up, working off her blazer and shirt. When she reaches to remove her bra, I stop her.

"Let me," I command, calling off my transformation afterwards. I crawl over her on the bed, my hips keeping her legs wide. My lips touch the tops of her breasts, the only skin visible above her black lace. Then I reach behind her and unclip the article, throwing it across the room once it's down her arms.

I grind my strained cock against her nakedness before bringing our lips together, swallowing her deep moans. My hips move on their own accord, rubbing her slick all over my black dress pants.

She reaches around my neck, threading her fingers into my blonde hair. Holding my head like a vise, she drags her tongue along my thin lips, I part them for her. Our tongues caress one another, and I groan at her sweet taste. My right hand crawls up her side until it finds her breast and squeezes the flesh. As her nipple touches my hot skin, she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. My grinds pick up in pace, wishing my bottoms were gone. Then I remember the box in my back pocket.

"Kagami," I groan, dragging my mouth from hers reluctantly. She directs her mouth to my neck then, licking, sucking, and biting. My body trembles as she soothes her bite marks with her tongue.

"Yes?" She asks innocently, like she isn't thrusting her throbbing pussy against my cock.

"I'm so fucking hard right now, I'm so desperate to pound your pussy until my name is the only word you know." I growl, licking up the column of her throat.

I sit on my ankles, staring at her naked body before me. She's panting heavily with her hands above her head. I unthread my belt from my waist, bring it to her perfect wrists, and bind them together. Then I pick up the vibrator. It's heavy in my hand.

She holds her breath as I trail it along her folds, the toy still inactive. I bring it to her clit and press the power button. She screams. Her arms writhe with the bind on her wrists, and her thighs try to close, but I keep them apart.

"These stay open," I say, moving the vibrator in a circular motion.

"More, Felix...please," she cries, bucking her hips against the toy. I oblige her needy whines, turning the vibrator up two levels. It goes up to 4. Suddenly she's shaking with pleasure, her mouth wide open, spewing delicious moans for me.

Before she finishes, I max the vibrator, and my girlfriend explodes. Her back arches off the mattress, her eyes roll back, and she comes...hard. I hold the toy to her cunt until she's shaking her head back and forth, her heart palpitating within its cage of bones.

When I pull it away, she crumbles, yet the biggest sex-sated smile plays with her lips.

"Did you like that?" I ask, dragging my hand to my back pocket. My feet find the floor after I remove my belt from her raw wrists.

"Yes-" she catches sight of the condoms on the bed. Her breathing stutters, and her eyes widen. I don't answer the question in her eyes though.

Finally, after so long of confining restraint, I remove my clothes. Kagami's never seen my dick before. I always wanted to focus on her pleasure, but fucking her sort of requires my cock.

She watches intently while I remove my boxer briefs, my length springing free. My clothes are barely on the ground before she's crawling towards me. Her hand wraps around it while I swallow the wad in my throat.

I step a little closer to the bed, and she lays on her stomach. Her hand is still wrapped at my base, but she doesn't move it. We lock eyes. She's scared, she doesn't know what to do. I brush her thick bangs from her eyes, my other hand brushing hers on my cock.

"Show me," she whispers. Once she takes her hand off my hard shaft, I replace it. She watches me stroke myself slowly, curiously eyeing my tip. I close my eyes, relishing in the pleasure, but then she licks my head.

The groan I make is almost embarrassing. When I look down at her, she pushes my hand away. Suddenly she stands and kneels before me like a slut being forced to take their masters cock. I involuntarily gag.

"Kagami, don't kneel like that. You deserve to be worshiped, not me." She only shakes her head at me, wrapping both of her hands around my shaft.

"I've waited too long for this, Felix." Precum spills from my tip from the sound of my name on her lips. She experimentally strokes it, the action nearly making me fall over. Holy shit, this feels so good. She does it again then again until she falls into a perfect rhythm that makes me see stars.

"Please, oh God, don't stop," I beg her, thrusting into her hands. She brings her tongue to my head again.

"Felix?" She inquires, squeezing a little tighter. I grunt in response, fingering her dark locks. "Can you come in my mouth?"

I can't even respond before I'm coming from that question alone, groaning with my release. She catches every drop in her mouth like she wanted to.

"Fuck...fuck," I pant, my tight grip on her head slowly loosening while I recover.

"Interesting flavor," she concludes, sucking any drops left on her fingers.

I'm not certain what just happened, but my cock is still rock solid and waiting for her pussy. I pick her up by her waist and throw her on to the bed. She squeals.

I rip open the discarded box of condoms, tear the small package and slide the rubber along my length. She parts her thighs as I approach her.

This is her first time, I want to make it as special for her as I can. So, I don't waste a second before sheathing myself inside of her tight hole.

My eyes strain on hers the entire time. I watch the way they scrunch when she's in pain and open wide when she finally adjusts to my girth.

Her pussy suckles my cock. She's so fucking tight and wet and overall amazing that I feel like screaming out for the world to hear what she does to me. I breathe deeply to soothe myself, no way is this lasting only 2 minutes.

Before I start thrusting, I wrap my arms around her torso and flip us over. She sits up on my cock and I sit up with her.

"This is...nice," she says, wounding her arms behind my neck and pulling our faces together. I peck her lips gently, then again and again until she opens her mouth and I thrust my tongue inside.

I hold her hips in my hands, guiding her body back and forth, finding a perfect rhythm that makes her mewl. My hands take separate positions on her naked backside, one at her nape and the other at her lower back which leads her movements. I hold her to my chest tightly, afraid of letting go.

As I burrow my face into her neck, I inhale her floral scent, one I fell in love with.

She grinds against me until she begins to bounce. Her nails move to my shoulders, digging them in deep while she throws her head back.

"Felix!" She moans my name like I'm doing the work. I'm simply holding her like my lifeline as she fucks herself with my cock.

I hold her hips once again, supporting her movements before forcing her in place with my cock shoved deep inside her cunt. She moans against my neck, and her pussy brutally squeezes my dick.

"I'm gonna come, baby," I announce, shutting my eyes. She slowly grinds against me again, moving her hips in a circle. My abdomen clenches, my cock practically vibrates. Then she brings her lips to mine, swallowing my groans as I release.

I dig my fingers into her hips while I tremble, struggling to breathe. I groan fervently onto her lips until I feel my orgasmic wave dissipate.

"Shit..." I mutter, our mouths still only centimeters apart.

"That was so good." She tells me, moving off my cock. To my surprise, it's still solid and greedy.

"I want round two," I say, peeling off the condom. She smirks before pushing me onto my back. Another condom is applied to my member, and she settles back on top of it.

I must've closed my eyes because I don't realize my hands are bound until I see she tied them with my belt.

"Oh God,"

"You better hold on tight," is all she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 179 46
so i had a sin book but it disappeared idk if im going to really write in this book alot but yea sin do not read if you are a small child please so i...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
184K 790 16
I was on my bed on my phone and I thought about this.
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...