SOLARVERSE 2

Por XABITE

Long after Beelzebub's rampage, causing the multiverse to split into two, there came a new threat, that being... Más

Chapter 1 - Indescribable
Chapter 2 - Unnatural
Chapter 4 - Exploration
Chapter 5 - Encounter
Chapter 6 - Rendezvous
Chapter 7 - Malfunction
Chapter 8 - Nothing
Chapter 9 - Lesser
Chapter 10 - Dreamer
Chapter 11 - Roundabout
Chapter 12 - Blessing
Chapter 13 - Above All Else
Chapter 14 - My Dearest
Chapter 15 - Your Worst Nightmare

Chapter 3 - Jubilation

20 0 0
Por XABITE

It was an undoubtedly void-like yet concise plane, with star-like structures scattered around and about like marbles, however in a seemingly endless wave as they all glimmered accordingly like a ripple of water amidst the cold moonlight.

However, within one of these many universes, came a distinctive yellow aura, irradiating the insides with a golden forcefield for an instant as this presence shocked itself far into and outside these universe's layers, invisible chains of teal latching onto almost every fiber of the interior and exterior, and soon, disappearing completely without a trace.

As far as these universes were, they were all interconnected by one thing within its many, infinite variations within, soon life began to grow, albeit in different shapes, landscapes, clouds, animals, and soon even individuals far beyond these before them, they would be culminated and draw their strength from many things, be it through SOULS, EYES, HEART, and LUNGS, they were all in common nonetheless.

But despite such an irrationally bliss beauty, amidst this initial 'ordeal' but of peace and solemness however, there would come something to spoil it as if some dark decay latching onto a smooth silver plate of metal, losing its quality and as such, itself.

And so a plant, first of many would sprout...

THE ANTI-VOID

"Hold on just a minute, octopus... Are ya saying these two things basically reproduced?" Killer questioned with a rather dumbfounded look, his ask came not from a place of curiosity but of pure surprise.

"I have no problems with this theory, but why now, long after so many months have passed ever since the second multiverse came to be?" Dust asked further as he extended out his palm in a gesture.

"Ehh, as for that..." Ink said as he tapped his foot into the cold, empty, and non-existent floor.

"You know how when women get pregnant they have to wait for about 9 months-?" Ink said confidently, pointing out his finger but was abruptly cut off.

"Okay, I understand, knowing you I don't want to get to the further details..." Dust said with a look of slight cringe and disgust, along with his other two partners in the back.

"An interesting statement, so we're dealing with a third multiverse... And possibly more loose ends then?" Zeph said, letting out a small sigh, though not one of complete tiredness at all.

"Now that ya mention it, that's a possibility, so what then? Wait for the next damn calamity to roll over with this new realm? Or should we take action first, restrain it even, at least in one way," Error spoke in a passively aggressive tone, as he crossed his arms whilst his eyes fixated on Ink who still stood at the center of attention.

"...Error is right, whatever is created, cosmic or not, there's always something lurking behind it ready to backstab not only everything but somehow itself as well, but I disagree on the part of restricting them though..." Dust said, stepping forward to express his concerns.

"I say we let it wait."

Everyone turned their eyes to Zeph then, eyesockets widening slightly but it was neither of disapproval nor the opposite, it was merely the suddenness and boldness of the statement held.

"Attacking or 'neutralizing' it first before anything has happened because of our fears, I'm certain that'll only expel more darkness and consequently, more problems, I would know."

"It's like traumatizing something when it's still young... Whatever disorders or misfortunes it had beforehand, hell, even if it doesn't have any... Will be increased tenfold no matter how little or big the experience they unfortunately witnessed."

"But that doesn't mean we should be off-guard, any notice of something drastic happening, we will take action, just as Error said."

"...Then our only choice right about now is to explore this new realm? Try to govern and see what it offers?" Dust sighed, one still of concern however he was beginning to ease up noticeably, he was reluctant to the idea but no doubt was Zeph and Error right.

"Well, what other choice do we have?" Zeph slightly but playfully shrugged his arms, but in execution, he only managed to do it halfway, as he too felt tense for an instant.

"So, when do we go to this new place?" Error questioned.

"I'd like to suggest in a few hours, given since it seems to be recently birthed, it probably needs to adjust to our world, like an actual child," Ink said, stretching out his hands in a sort of chopping motion as if fidgeting.

"I'll agree with Ink, primarily because I can't understand all these cosmos for shit..." Horror said, letting out a painfully exhausted grunt, while Killer only pointed his thumb at Horror, bouncing it in a way which unmistakably, signaled his agreement.

"Aha... Well, if that's the case, we'll be off to this new 'multiverse' after five hours or so, is that alright with you all?" Zeph spoke out as he cracked his knuckles and stretched his arms, as the tenseness of the situation began to wash away from the group, and they all collectively nodded.

"Good, it's settled then... In the meantime, all of you can go prepare whatever you need... Make sure it's not too excessive though," Zeph said for the last time, before unanimously although on a peaceful end, everyone began to walk away, into their respective portals as they then left the Anti-Void, except for Ink of course, who stayed, which Error was indifferent about now...

THE OMEGA TIMELINE

The initial wariness that grew over the timeline began to dissipate as minutes passed since the multiversal quaking had stopped, the same went for the second multiverse, the protectors of each multiverse alike watched over its residents, and the universes themselves to make sure there were no possible aftershocks due to the magnitude of such shaking.

But despite such events happening, elsewhere in The Plaza of the gratifying Omega Timeline, in the outdoors where the false yet comforting sun shined brightest, there was one lone, average-sized square table, with two small chairs placed on opposite sides, on the table was a chessboard, one that had just started the beginning of its match, two of the players were sat on the chairs, observing their respective pieces, thought it was silent, one of them finally talked.

"I'll be honest, I didn't think you were good at Chess, I'm saying that a sort of... Shocker, not any bit of offense, really," Dust said, with a light chuckle as he put on a soft smile, as Zeph, on the other side of the table lifted his head up, and thus his locked hands where his chin initially rested on, though his mask was unmoving as always, one could see what lied behind it.

"Hmm, you're usually the type to focus on these types of things silently, you only do small talk after it's over... You feeling clouded by something?" Zeph spoke in a calm tone, one of his hands balling up into a fist as the other rested on the table's edges before he put the side of his face comfortably on his closed hand.

There for an instant, albeit a very noticeable second, Zeph saw as Dust's first smile turned to that of a short frown, just as he was about to move his King's Knight, Dust again froze his hand in place, his eyes scattered around the board as if looking where to place the piece however Zeph knew more than just that as he watched the skeleton, who finally after a short while placed his Knight on F3, protecting his Pawn which was on D4, at first being threatened by Zeph's Queen's Knight on C6.

"...Alright, I'll be honest, I'm just... 'cautious', all I want is for everyone to be safe, not another calamity reproducing itself again... I act so high and mighty sometimes it bites me back in the ass when I realize the gravity of what's going on, or maybe that's just me," Dust heaved out a sigh, one that sounded heavy, as if something large weighed off of the skeleton, although for a moment there was an awkward silence as it had been long before the two last made a move on the board until Zeph finally spoke.

"You care, and that's a good thing, but too much of anything can be disastrous, you know?" Zeph responded in a rather contrastingly lively tone, as he snickered for a short moment, even though Dust could understand what he meant clearly, he stared at Zeph's mask curiously, knowing there was something else to his words.

"Heh, alright... My point is that you should care, but also be careless, being a caring individual won't work in all situations, and the same goes for being a careless one, however, if you implement it in the right situations, then run free, as if your pride bets on it. You either do what you must or do what you have," Zeph said, slowly pointing at Dust whose smirk returned but the pointing was not in an offensive light, far from that.

"...Thanks for the refresher," Dust replied, taking one more deep breath as his focus returned to the chessboard, initially unmoving, now to which he finally moved one of his pieces, his King's Bishop now out at C4, with Zeph combating with an 'interesting' move of King's Pawn to B5, it was a sacrificial and easy take for material, but for what purpose? Dust thought, his eyes hovering over the board before moving his King's Bishop to B5, taking Zeph's pawn.

Somewhere else in the vast Omega Timeline...

Horror was swinging and hanging around a so very familiar tree up above, which shook yet remained vigilant in its stand, whilst Killer down below, squatted down next to it, drawing something on paper as he would plan to stick it to the tree of theirs.

"...We never really have spoken much together, have we? Heh," Horror spoke as he glided from one large branch to another, then sitting down on it just below Killer who looked up to him in response, pausing in his sketching.

"Damn straight, but if you're wondering no, I don't dislike ya, in fact, I think you're a lot like me, Dust chose well for us to be his... 'Brothers'," Killer responded fondly, but grinning wildly as he continued his sketching, his hand moving swiftly across the white layer as he was just about to finish his 'masterpiece'.

"...You ever wonder sometimes, what if Dust never, well... 'Found' us?" Horror questioned as his posture slightly bent in reaction.

"Listen, I'm not one for counseling nor am I too fond of emotional stuff, but if you're questioning that then don't, we're at where we are now, no need to look back negatively," Killer shrugged his arms as then, with a few more streaks of his pen, finished his sketch as with a little bit of tape, planted it to the tree's trunk.

"...Hey, speaking of 'brothers', how is your Papyrus doing?" Killer questioned, his tone turning gloomy for an instant before immediately lifting back up.

"Ah, Paps? He's doing great actually... Uh, I actually managed to get everyone out of the Underground recently, it took a lot of work but... They're a lot happier on the surface, even if a few humans or so are unnerved by them, heh... Y'know I really wanted to kill my Undyne badly... But I thought why not give her a second chance, a lot of thanks to you guys too," Horror answered in a rather proud and adoring tone as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well... I guess that's nice for you, though I gotta ask, why'd it take ya so long to work on it? It's been like five months now," Killer said, smiling genuinely as he turned around, his back facing the tree's trunk as he then rested on it comfortably.

"Ha! You know I have a shitty memory! And plus..." Horror said, laughing for a short moment before pausing but not with an uncomfortable silence.

"You guys have really been keeping me busy these past few months with these 'adventures' and 'protection' duties for the multiverse."

"I didn't ask for this but honestly I'm not complaining either."

"Until we find out what's with this third multiverse..."

"Everything is just the way it should be."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3K 1K 59
An UNDERVERSE ALTERNATIVE in many ways (Jakei's animation UNDERVERSE) But is very different as well. In fact, it's becoming an entirely different sto...
8.8K 215 15
In the far reaches of the multiverse there are countless unnamed stories. In one corner of the infinite realities, the story of the man named Barry w...
57.2K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
7.9K 212 9
What happens when two Multiverses collide? When alternate versions of each other meet in the blank space between Universes? What happens when they tr...