The Tsundere Type!

By theyluvsavii

"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... More

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
The Night Of The Party!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!

1.7K 60 14
By theyluvsavii

Saiki was in a dilemma. The pink haired boy was currently standing in front of the coffee jelly section of a supermarket. He put his hand on his chin in thought. Hmm... should I get the three expensive ones after all? Or should I just buy a bunch of the smaller servings? No, after eating the coffee jellies from the Host Club, my coffee jelly standards have increased dramatically. Saiki reaches to grab the three servings.

"Huh, Saiki-kun?" Haruhi tilts her head. Saiki flinched at her voice. She honestly thought he looked like a kid in the candy section. That's completely untrue.

"H-Haruhi..." Saiki nods his head in acknowledgment. That was unexpected. Good, I'm glad it's just her. Saiki continues debating in his head. But with the money from the Host Club, I can just keep buying these expensive coffee jellies while also eating expensive coffee jelly at the club! The psychic's eyes widen as he comes to a realization. So it's basically a loophole... Okay. I'll buy the expensive one after all. Saiki stands on his toes. But why are these shelves so high? Damn it. I'm not even that short and yet the shelf is so high. They need to learn to design better. Still reaching on his toes, the psychic sees a hand reach over his head to grab a coffee jelly. Saiki turns his head and looks up.

"Mori..."

"Mm." Saiki turns around fully.

"How come you're here?" Saiki tilts his head.

"We're all here. We were on our way to get you but they decided to stop at the market first." Oh, that makes sense. Still, I don't want my perfect Saturday to be ruined, so I'll find a way to buy my coffee jellies and slip out. Saiki nods and points to the coffee jelly currently sitting in Mori's hand.

"Can I have that?"

"You can have it if you come with us." Kyoya answers for Mori, smiling.

"No."

"Well, I wish you the best of luck for getting your coffee jelly." Is he mocking me?

"...Kyoya." Saiki glared. "You're not any better than me because you're 7 inches taller than me!" (For reference, Saiki is 5'4 in this story.)

"I never said I was." He tilts his head, still with that annoying cunning smile. Cocky bastard, you're obviously thinking it. Saiki sighed. Rest in peace to a peaceful Saturday. He looks back at the coffee jelly.

"I want to buy coffee jelly." The psychic states. No, he was going to buy a coffee jelly. If he was going to be dragged anywhere, he would want to do it with coffee jelly in his hand.

"Of course, that's actually why we came here." So they were going to bribe me from the start. Mori grabs four more coffee jellies, causing a blush to appear on the psychic's face. Five total? And I can come back for more later... Okay, I've decided. Today I'll go wherever you guys want.

"Kusuo! My boy!" Tamaki appears out of nowhere pulls Saiki into a tight hug. I'm literally being crushed. The psychic was getting pissed. Tamaki hugged tighter and started spinning around. Hands off! The psychic kicked the blonde hair boy.

"Getting... rejected... by Kusuo..." Tamaki sulks on the floor. Wow, almost as pathetic as my brother. The pink haired boy turned his head when he heard running. Honey jumped on Saiki.

"Ku-chan! I missed you so much!" Saiki sighed, allowing the blonde boy to cling to him.

"It's been one day..." Saiki pat Honey's head.

"W-What? How come you're not rejecting Honey?!" Tamaki cries. Saiki deadpans. Because he's likeable and not overbearing. Plus, we share the same passion for sweets. After a few moments, Saiki hmphed and turned his head away. Tamaki weeped. What are you, a child?

"H-Haruhi~! Why does Saiki hate me...?" He reminds me of my dad. Seriously... The psychic put Honey down.

"There, there, Tamaki. He'll warm up to you eventually." Haruhi pat the blonde man's hair. The man suddenly stood up.

"You're right, Haruhi! After all, he's a tsundere!" Good luck with that. The psychic walked away by that point.

They purchased the coffee jellies and walked out of the store.

"Where are we going anyway?" Saiki asks curiously.

"We're going to my house..." Haruhi sweat dropped. Ah, so they must've forced you too. I feel sorry for you, Haruhi. The group eventually reach the apartment complex. Tamaki pulled the twins to the side and rambled about absolutely not disrespecting Haruhi's household. Shut up. That will be the easiest way.

"You guys are going to be in and out." Haruhi states.

"Haru-chan! I've bought some cake with me!" Honey exclaims happily. So cute.

"Fine. I guess I'll make some tea..." She says as she unlocks the door and opens it. Everyone steps inside and begins to take off their shoes. Saiki remembered to slide his ring off, stuffing it into his pocket.

"Thanks for inviting us in!" Everyone exclaims. They were now sitting with their knees tucked in.

"It's a tight fit in here men, but this is completely normal for a commoner!" Tamaki explains. You're all so stupid. Haruhi grew irritated.

"I'm gonna go make us some tea." She says. 'Damn these rich people...' I agree.

"Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you make us this?" Hikaru begins, holding up a bag of tea. "It's black tea that our father bought us as a souvenir from Africa. Here, try it."

"Um, sure. No problem." She looks at the bag.

"It's best served as milk tea. Do you have any milk?" Kaoru asked.

"I think... When was the last time that I've bought some milk?" She ponders. Saiki sits quietly next to Mori, both watching Tamaki flipping out on the twins for embarrassing Haruhi as she began prepping the tea. Shut up. I just want cake... Haruhi places the tea on the table and Honey pulls out the box of cakes.

"Come on, Haru-chan! You can choose your cake first!" Honey says. 'Hmm...'

"Well, in that case... I'll have the strawberry." Good choice.

"She's so cute!" Tamaki and the twins cooed. Soon enough, everyone's cake was served. Saiki, along with Mori had also chosen the strawberry cake. Ignoring the yapping of Tamaki and the twins. Saiki began to eat, happily enjoying his dessert before someone placed a strawberry on his plate. He looked up a second later.

"You like strawberries, right? You can have mine." Mori states while placing more strawberries on Saiki's plate. 'His hair reminds me of strawberries.'

"Thanks." Saiki accidentally smiled. My hair reminds him of strawberries? What a weird thought.

"Mm." Mori smiled as well. That was thoughtful of him. The pink haired boy thinks while munching on a strawberry. 'Shortcake.' Huh. I must be hearing things. They finished the cake and Saiki stood up to help gather all of the dishes.

"Haha, did you see how Saiki smiled at Mori? It's almost like he has a crush on him or something!" Kaoru joked.

Saiki pinched Kaoru's cheek in annoyance, stretching it.

"Owowowowowow okay, okay!" Kaoru cries as Saiki just walked away. "Sheesh, that hurt!" He rubs his cheek. Keep talking, really. I'm enjoying it.

******

It was another beautiful Monday in Ouran High School. The students were as lively as ever and classes had just ended. Saiki began packing his things into his bags but he saw the twins speed out the door as soon as the bell rang. He sweat dropped. What's that about? Anyways... Time for the Host Club. Saiki stands up and leaves the classroom.

"Okay, everyone. This is Operation: Get Saiki To Like Tamaki!" Tamaki exclaimed. The twins said "ohh" and clapped. "We have to quickly execute this plan before he gets here! So, Mommy!" Kyoya nodded. "Is everything set up?!"

"It certainly is. He should arrive here in one minute." Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

"Perfect! Mori!" Mori nodded.

"Kaoru, Hikaru!" The twins saluted.

"Yes boss!" They said in unison. 'Perfect, everything is set!' Tamaki thinks to himself.

"Now we wait." Tamaki and the twins stand by the door. A few moments later, the pink haired boy walked through the door. 'Now!' Hikaru and Kaoru put their foot out and tripped the psychic. Seriously, I guess I'll just go with it. Tamaki catches Saiki.

"...Wow, that was a close call, huh?" Tamaki smiles. 'Fall for my impensable charm!' The psychic frowned. Don't smile at me like that, I'm not one of your guests. He pulled away from Tamaki and turned to the twins. They shiver in fear.

"Why did you do that?" He glares.

"We don't know what you're talking about!" They exclaim and slip away. 'Up to you, boss!'

'W-What?! Up to me?!' Saiki glares at Tamaki next, making him flinch. Then, the psychic's features soften.

"Thanks." Saiki deadpanned. He turned and continued walking. Tamaki clutches his heart. 'Cute! So cute Saiki! I got Saiki to thank me!'

Tch, now I'm regretting it. Also, your thought about impensable charm was such a turn off.

Club activities proceeded as normal. Tamaki walked up to Saiki with coffee jelly, remembering Kyoya's words.

"He doesn't like noisy and touchy people, so when you speak with him, don't be annoyingly clingy or loud." Tamaki sighed.

'But that's all I am! I can't help it when my son is so adorable...'

"Saiki." Tamaki begins. "I've bought you coffee jelly." He smiled down at the boy. Saiki lightly blushes.

"Really? Thanks..." Saiki happily accepted the coffee jelly. I suppose I'll let it slide.

"Of course." Tamaki waved bye and headed back to his table. The twins go to the blonde boy's table.

"So, boss. Did it work?" They speak and tilt their head in unison.

"I think it did! He didn't ignore me or brush me off today! Not yet at least."

"Oh, well that's a start." Kaoru covers his mouth in an attempt to hide his snickering.

"Heh, yeah, yeah! A start, totally!" Hikaru was laughing out loud. So noisy. The pink haired boy thought while chewing happily.

"Kyoya, I think it's working!" Tamaki whispered as Kyoya continued writing on his clipboard.

"It's going to take more than that, Tamaki. Remember what I told you." The dark haired man stated, pushing up his glasses. It certainly is. The only way you can win me over is with a table of desserts. Or better yet, a mountain of coffee jelly.

"Ah, that's right! So the way to get through to a tsundere... is through his stomach!" The blonde smirks. 'That only applies if he has an obsession for sweets, boss.' The twins think.

"Kyoya! Get me a table full of sweets!" Tamaki orders.

"Right away." Kyoya takes out his phone and places a call.

30 Minutes Later...

The pink haired boy is currently standing in front of a beautifully decorated sweets table. It displayed a bunch of different desserts perfectly assorted in the most satisfying way. S-Sweets heaven! To top it off, there was coffee jellies on the side, topped with of course, whipped cream. If the psychic wasn't drooling before, he was now.

"Saiki, this is just a little something I prepared for you..." Tamaki says cooly. You're a god, I'm sorry I ever looked down on you... Mori came into the scene wiping Saiki's drool with a handkerchief, quickly leaving right after. Shit, I didn't even realize I was drooling.

"Tamaki, what's this about?" Saiki asked curiously, although he knew fully why he did it.

"Really Saiki, it's nothing at all. I just wanted to treat you, is all." Tamaki prompted. "Go on, enjoy your sweets!" The blonde man pulled the seat for Saiki. 'I hope he enjoys my presence a little more after this small gesture!' He sits down and admires the scene for a moment before being handed a fork. I'll do more than just enjoy. Actually, I won't. But I definitely tolerate you more after this.

"Tamaki. You're so cool." 'Saiki called me cool!' The blonde man couldn't help himself. He pulled Saiki into a hug, fully expecting to be pushed away, but nothing happened. 'Hmm?' Tamaki looks into Saiki's eyes. The pink haired boy shifted uncomfortably. I can't push him away now, as much as I want to punch him. He went out of his way to get me to like him a little more, so I'll put up with it. Tamaki blushed and started weeping. 'He's so cute!' He ran to Kyoya. Saiki ignored this and started eating.

"Kyoya I can't believe it worked! That was the first time he's ever accepted a hug from me!" Tamaki cried in Kyoya's shoulder.

"Yes, yes. It appears he has taken a liking for you. Good for you, Suoh." Kyoya congratulated.

"My adorable boy finally can stand being within a 5 foot radius of me!" Tamaki exclaimed.

After a few minutes, Saiki's clients began surrounding the table, along with a few other clients from other hosts. Good grief, do they have to be here though?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.2K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
16.9K 754 26
โ™ก . disce โ”€ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
98.1K 1.8K 10
( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)