The Act|| Tarasia

By rosalynwrites

When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two(New Edition)
Chapter Seventy Three(New Edition)
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred-One
Chapter One Hundred-Two
Chapter One Hundred-Three
Chapter One Hundred-Four
Chapter One Hundred-Five
Chapter One Hundred-Six
The Wedding
The Wedding: Part 2

Chapter Fifty Five

1.1K 74 48
By rosalynwrites

Danielle's POV

I sat outside of Taraji's house, seeing that all the lights were off, meaning she was most likely sleeping. I told Fantasia that she would probably be in bed, but her ass didn't want to listen. I can't believe I brought my ass out here driving up this big ass hill in the dark, just to help these two crazy bitches get together. I want Taraji to find something better, and I can't honestly say that I think Fantasia is better for her than Brandee, but I can't help being team Tarasia. They're so toxic and dysfunctional individually that I feel like they could only work with each other. So, against my better judgment, I'm trying to play my role in Fantasia's plan to win Taraji back. After sitting in the driveway for a few minutes and seeing no signs of movement, I called Fantasia.

Fantasia: Hello? Did you do it? Did you get her out of the house?

Danielle: I think we should abort mission. She's sleeping and I am not poking the bear out of hibernation.

Fantasia: No, Dani! We can't give up. You gotta wake her up and get her out of the house. You have to get her to the jazz club.

Danielle:*sighs* Fine, but if she beats my ass for disturbing her peace, I'm doubling it and passing the ass whooping to you.

Fantasia: I don't care as long as you get the job done.

Danielle: You sound like a mafia boss. Don't worry Al Capone, I'll get it done.

I rolled my eyes, hanging up. I got out of my car and went up to the front door, ringing the doorbell. I cringed at how loud it sounded in the silence of the night. Taraji will probably kill me, but it's going to be worth it when she sees what Fantasia has in store for her. I'm really proud of Fantasia for thinking of something so sentimental and sweet for Taraji. She may act like she has a few screws loose sometimes, but she knows what she's doing when it comes to trying to get in a woman's panties and most importantly, her heart. I had to ring the doorbell 3 more times before the door flew open. Taraji stood there in her robe and her hair scarf with the most irritated look on her face.

Taraji: Dani, what the hell are you doing here? It's 11 o'clock at night. You better have a damn good reason for coming out here and waking me up.

Danielle: I um I lost my dog and I need your help looking for him.

Taraji: Are you serious? You drove all the way out here and woke me up for a damn dog?!

Danielle: Come on T, don't be like that. You know that if K-Ball ran away you would be devastated and you would want the whole world to help you look for him.

Taraji: Why didn't you just ask your husband to help you?

Danielle: Somebody had to stay with our daughter. You were the only person I could think of to help me. Nobody loves dogs like you do.

Taraji: This is stupid as hell. You're lucky I love you. Come on, let's go find this damn dog so I can go back to sleep.

Danielle: Wait, you can't go out like this. You need to change.

Taraji: Why? We're just going to be riding around. I don't plan on getting out of the car. I'm already tired as hell.

Danielle: I know, but you know paparazzi are always lurking. You don't want to get caught lacking.

Taraji: Whatever.

Taraji waved me off and rolled her eyes, but she turned around to go back inside and change nonetheless. I honestly thought that she would be too smart to fall for this, but she's actually going along with all of the shenanigans. If Fantasia's whacky ass plan actually works, Taraji will have no choice but to take her back.

Taraji's POV

I laid my head against the passenger window as Danielle drove us around on a wild goose chase. We had been driving all over the city and her dog was nowhere in sight. She had her window rolled down, sticking her head out of it and calling the damn dog's name as if he was going to emerge from the shadows and bark back at her. I was utterly confused when she pulled up to Blue Haze Jazz Club.

Taraji: Your dog is a fan of smooth jazz?

Danielle: I stopped here because I have to pee. Come in with me.

Taraji: Why?

Danielle: Because it's dark and creepy out here. Just come with me.

I smacked my teeth, following Danielle into the club. I found it strange that there were no patrons, yet the club was still open. Then I realized something.

Taraji: Dani, you don't have a dog. You've never mentioned a dog and you don't have any pictures of a dog on your Instagram, so what are we really doing here? What the hell is going on?

Danielle looked around, avoiding my eyes. Instead of answering my question, she took off running out of the door. She got into her car before I could catch he and she locked the doors, locking me out of it. I tapped my hands on the window, but she just pretended not to see me. When I started yanking on the door handle, she drove off. I was so shocked, all I could do was stand there with my jaw on the pavement. It started to get cold after only a few seconds, so I went inside to stay out of the chilly night air. I didn't realize that I wasn't alone until the sound of piano keys filled the empty bar. Fantasia was on the stage. I squinted my eyes, wondering what her and Danielle were up to. Danielle is always the voice of reason, so she's the last person I would suspect to be conspiring with Fantasia.

Taraji: Tasia? What is this?

Fantasia: I wrote a song for you. Will you sit down and listen to it?

Taraji: This is insane.

Fantasia: People do crazy things for love all the time. Please, have a seat.

I folded my arms over my chest, sitting down on a barstool. I shouldn't be here. I'm trying to build something real with Brandee, something healthier than the affair I had with Fantasia. I can't do that if I'm here entertaining her nonsense, but for some reason I can't find it in my heart to walk away from her right now. She started to play the piano, and the beautiful words that followed transported me to a whole other place. She looked right at me, and it felt like she was staring through my soul.

You put your heart in my hands
And I bled it dry
There was so much sadness
In your eyes
I wanted to make you smile
But I only made you cry
If I had to live without you
Then I would rather die
Because you shine brighter
Than every star in the sky
My love for you is the truth Taraji
Never a lie

Your body's like a temple
Built to be worshipped
Your mind is a wonderland
Too complex to be simple
And even if the world was ending
To your embrace, I would fly
My love for you is the truth Taraji
Never a lie

I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. I can't even begin to fathom the fact that she put so much thought into doing something nice for me. She's pouring her heart and soul out to me in her art form. She stepped down from the stage, but she continued to sing to me as she made her way towards me. My pulse was pounding like a drum as she got closer to me. I held my breath when she grabbed me by my waist.

Fantasia: I could write a whole album about how much I love you, and I'll do exactly that if that's what it takes to win you back. I promise I'm working on getting a divorce. Kendall isn't making it easy, but I'm going to make it happen for you. For us. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything, and I'm tired of pretending like I'm satisfied with just being your friend. It's not impossible for us to be both, and we can do it right this time.

Taraji: There's no right way to commit adultery. We'll never be able to do it right because it's wrong. The song is beautiful and I will never forget you doing this for me, but I can't go back. I can only go forward, and right now I'm trying to move forward with someone else.

Fantasia: Oh, so that's what this is?

She slowly released my waist, taking a step back and staring at me like she was both confused and disgusted.

Fantasia: Who is she?

Taraji: I don't feel like that's any of your business. I told you that I appreciate you for writing me the song. I don't know what else you want from me.

Fantasia: I want you to kiss me.

Taraji: I'm not doing this with you.

Fantasia: Yes, you are.

When I tried to walk away, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I gave her a hard stare, silently warning her with my eyes to let me go. I have to stop this cycle before it can even start again. We bring the worst out of each other. A nice song isn't going to change that fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 104 5
"long as we got..."
12.3K 830 24
This a story of how Taraji and Fantasia fell in love on the set of The Color Purple. They have trials and tribulations and dealings with people who d...
87.6K 5.4K 25
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦.