Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

Por KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... Más

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 17: Bug Busters
Episode 18: Al Be Back
Episode 19: Purple Jacket

Episode 16: Stuck on You

24 2 0
Por KayaOneil

3rd Pov

It begins with a light bulb flashing as something is going on. 

Donnie says OS, "My inventions were meant to do good. Not evil!" "What have you done to my body! My perfect body!" A hand swiped through as we revealed a huge white ball glued together. 

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey's heads are poking out of the white thing with one of their limbs stuck together.  Mikey asks, "Why did you do this, Raph?"  "You know even for you, this feels like a poorly thought-through idea." Donnie said. 

Leo was looking at himself from a nearby mirror. "Is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?" he asks.  Raph says, "Calm down. This is gonna be awesome! Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together, as a team." "This is a team building exercise?" Leo asks. Donnie asks, "How are we gonna get unglued?"  Raph says, "Relax, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck Donnie." "Actually I do not have a formula. My FAB spray is still in beta." Donnie said. 

Leo ask, "FAB?"  Donnie says, "F.A.B. Foam agent bonding. It's state of the art.." Leo scoffs, "Not this again. You see Raph, usually when Donnie is in speech mode, I could just run away but now I'm stuck. Plus I have a date with Kaya later." He said. 

A voice says, "Donnie detection a crime is in progress."  Raph says, "Yes. A mission, it's go time." They struggle to get up but no avail.  "Stop! We need to work as a team to get to Donnie's computer. Mikey, step." Raph said. Mikey began to use his right leg. Raph says, "Donnie, step." Donnie used his left leg. "There we go. Teamwork." Raph said.  They get to the system until a password shows up. Donnie gasps. 

Raph asks donnie, "Donnie, what's your password?" "I am not telling that. Just let me enter it." Donnie said. Leo asks/says, "How? We don't have any hands."  Mikey says, "Try I love my family." They type out the password but it was spelled incorrect.  Mikey says, "Try I love my brothers." They tried it again. Donnie couldn't take it.  Donnie says, "Stop! It's not that.. It's... It's Bootyyyshakker9000. Capital B and three Ys in booty."  Boys started laughing.  "What? You know I love to dance. Not going to apologize for that." Donnie asks/said. 

Raph says,  "Someone is breaking into the Museum of Art and Framing." Mikey says, "Ooh, art thieves!" "Classy." Leo said. Raph says, "Let's move!" they fall over, "To the Turtle Tank!" He exclaims. 

Scene switches. 

The Turtles tried to get into the tank but the ball was too thick.  Raph says, "Everybody, suck in." The turtles inhale and hold their breath and try again. Still no luck. Donnie says, "Let's use the Shell Hogs."  The Turtles say/ask in union except for donnie, "Yes! What's a Shell Hog?"  Donnie asks annoyed, "Did none of you read the tank's instructions manual I gave you?" 

Memory flashback

Both Leo and Mikey say in union, "Shred shred shred!" "How does it handle so much paper?" Raph asks. 

Back to the scene 

Raph says, "It's on my to do list." Donnie says, "Just push that button on the side." Raph presses the button and two Shell Hogs appear. All the turtles except for Donnie says "Awesome!" 

Raph asks, "Why are there only two?'' Donnie says, "I'm afraid I have not gotten around to making the rest. Maybe they'll come out during the holiday season, so you know they're special." "Donnie, these are amazing. And I know everything I say sounds sarcastic, but I'm being completely genuine..;this time."  Raph says, "Let's ride." They tried to get on but they fell down to the side.

 Later, the turtles are now using both Shell Hogs on each side. Raph says, "If we make this work and stop these art thieves, we'll be the perfect team!" They drive to the museum, crashing.  They roll into the entrance before falling again. 

Raph says, "Everyone keep your eyes open. Let me know if you see anything suspicious." Something moved in the dark. 

Both Mikey and Leo say in union, "I see something move over on the left/right. No this way!" Donnie says, "Great plan, Raph. Now instead of being able to investigate two leads, we are stuck together." "No, this is what teamwork is." Raph said he looks at his hand, "We put aside our individual goals to do what's best for the team." he said. Donnie asks, "Why do you sound like you're reading?" 

Raph says, "Let's follow Mikey's lead first. Carefully, don't break anything." They all slip but Donnie's foot manages to stop them. They wobble over to a bust before the boys catch it. They place it back before they turn. Again, the bust bumps over all the other statues causing them to break. 

Their attention was drawn to see Silverish holding cake in their hands. Not much of stealing the artwork.  Leo asks//said, "Mutant silverfish? They're into art."

A/n: Added the video so you can read along it...also I added it for fun 

Raph says, "This should be easy. Turtle FAB attack!" 

A poof of smoke blasted and Hypno appeared on the second floor. Hypno says/asks, "Flawless entry. Now to- Oh. What happened to you? Did some creepy doctor chop you up into tiny bits and then sew you back together?" "What, No! It's team building." Raph said. Hypno says, "Oh, yes. Team building. My former hippo assistant Doug and I used to love to teambuild."  Raph says, "I'm giving you one chance to get out of here before we-" A portal appears and Foot Lieutenant and Brute had arrived from the portal. Mikey asks, "Foot face guys?" Donnie says, "It's those flame face foot foe fellas." 

 Foot Brute asks,  "What happened to you guys? Did a doctor cut you up and then-"  "Is there a creepy doctor running around that we don't know about?" Raph asks.  Hypno says, "Haha. Looks like you go to choose between me or them. A classic Wellington's choice." He leaves.  

Donnie says, "He's getting away into the at exhibit on the occult. Quick Follow him!" Foot Lieutenant says, "Hurry! Let's get the device while these idiots are stuck together." "It's team building!" Raph said. Mikey asks, "Why are we stuck together when there are literally three villains?" 

Warren says on the railing, "Make that four! Warren Stone the biggest baddest of them all is here to get in-" Leo asks/says, "Hey guy, can you give us a minute? We got a lot on our plate here."  "We need to go after the flame heads." Mikey said.  Donnie says,  "No, Hypno." Warren says, "No, stop me!" Mikey and Donnie started arguing. 

Raph says/asks, "Enough! We deal with the problem that's in front of us. Like the perfect theme. Theme?" Donnie says/asks, "That makes perfect sense. Okay theme, what are we gonna do?" Raph says, "We roll." Mikey asks, "Roll what?" "Us get on our side. It's boundering time." Raph said, he pushes them forward and crashes a pillar, bouncing them toward the silverfish and Warren crashes to the ground due to them hitting the surface he was standing on. He gets squashed by the ball.

Mikey says, "Guys," His face turns pale green, "I..I don't feel so good." Warren exclamis, "Stop!" He gets rolled around. Leo says, "I just missed it!" They stopped as the silverfish surrounded them, snarling. 

Raph says, "Focus, we roll as a team. They tried again and this time, they managed to knock a few Silverfish. " "It's working! Keep rolling, boys." Raph said.  Mikey says, "Nailed it." All of the silverfish are defeated and placed in a trash can. 

Raph says, "Good job, team. We saved the place." Donnie says, "Please never make me boulder again." An explosion came from the Egypt exhibit. Hypno says, Ha! Even Mount Ngauruhoe would be envious of that explosion." "Hypno. We gotta hurry." Raph said. Hypno is near a sarcophagus while green flames flare. He is trying to break it with his wings. Hypno says, "With the power of the first witch, I'll be able to resurrect Doug. And together we can-"

 Raph enters. 

Raph  says, "Okay, Hypno. Time to send you back to...I mean, time to make you..." "Wait, wait, wait, I got it. Turn me. Hypno, time to send you back-" Leo said.  Hypno says, "Mexmer-roo!" He releases a sonic wave.  Leo says, "He's gonna hypnotize me! Turn me!" Mikey says, "Ah! Turn!"  "Turn!" Donnie said. Warren says, "Turn me!" The spell hits Raph. 

Hypno says, "Now that you're under my control, how about you leave this place and.."  Leo says, "We're not under your control." Raph says hypnotized, "Yes master." "Oh, brother." Donnie said. 

Leo says, "Donnie and Mikey, he can't hypnotize us. Let's get him." The three turtles began to charge forward.  Hypno says, "Uh, that's a little too close. Stop right there!"  "I'm sorry what? I can't hear you. Rah!" Leo asks/said. Hypno says, "Oh no, not again."  The turtles then slap Hypno and the hippo crashes into a wall. 

Raph snapped out of his trance. Raph asks, "What happened?" Leo says, "We stopped him." Raph says, "Ah! Like the perfect team." "NO! No more terrible team building ideas!" Leo said. 

Meanwhile, the Foot clan opened up a chest and received another gauntlet like the one they robbed at the mall. 

They laughed with tears of joy until the Turtles appear.  Raph says, "One set of bad guys left " "Will this nightmare never end?" Leo asks.  Foot Brute says, "This is really gonna hurt you." He puts on the gauntlet and prepares to fire.  Raph says, "That's not good." The blast knocks the turtles onto a wall. 

But due to the process, the ball which had held them together broke into pieces, sending them free.  Leo says, "Yes! We're free!"  Foot Brute says, "That's not good."  Mikey was hugging himself,  "I missed you guys." He said. "Oh, no one needs to be that close to their family. No offense." Donnie said. Foot Lieutenant says, "You moron, blast them again!" The Brute fires again, making the turtles jump and hide behind the displays. 

Leo says, "Oh, no." "Raph, what are you doing?" Mikey asks. Raph gets hit by the blast, sending him crashing. "Oh no." Mikey said. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie run over to Raph 

Donnie says/asks, "Raph! Raph! You okay, buddy?" "Yeah, man. I just really thought this would bring us together. The FAB was a stupid idea. Let's do your guys thing and split up." Raph said. Leo says, "No, your plan worked. We're a petter team now." Donnie asks, "Yeah, what if we didn't split up?"  Mikey asks, "What if we got the FAB four back together?" "Sure, but how?" Raph asks. 

Warren was sitting up, "Finally I'm free." He said

Leo grabs Warren, "Let's use this rope." He said. The turtles started to put the pieces back together and used Warren as a belt.  Warren says, "I am not a belt!" "Let's do this." Raph said. Warren says, "I'm the greatest foe you ever faced!" Raph says, "Cowabunga!" Donnie kicks Brute in the face with Raph punching him. 

The lieutenant started to craft Origami soldiers to attack.  Raph says, "Let's shred, boys." Warren says, "This is my nightmare!"  The turtles roll together. 

Foot Lieutenant gets run over by the ball.  He goes flying into the air, straight to his partner. Foot Lieutenant says, "Stop that! Move out of the way!" He crashes into the Brute and they disappear into the portal. 

The glue ball breaks apart, sending the turtles free once more. Mikey says, "FAB Mode is awesome!" Raph says, "Now we are the perfect team." "Go team Theme." Everyone cheers and leaves. 

Warren gets himself out of the rubble. Warren says, "Finally, I'm free." He looked and saw the gauntlet that the Foot clan had dropped. Warren says, "This will work nicely." He puts it on his right hand, causing his arm to get bigger. 

He laughs evilly only to get pecked by a bird. "Ow! Get away, bird!" Warren said. The gauntlet fires at the bird which it flies away. 

He laughs at his power when he suddenly gets squashed by the gauntlet.  

Bonus scene 

It's 6:00 at night we see Kaya and Leo on a date at Famous Minotaur Pizza on 19. Kaya had on a blue dress, blue earrings and a blue belt. Leo has on a blue tux

A/n: Here's a picture of Leo in tux 

"Leo this is just beautiful." Kaya said as she looks at her boyfriend with a soft smile. "Not as beautiful as you sweetie."  Leo said. Kaya giggles, Leo grabs Kaya's hand that laying on the table he looks at her with a soft smile. Kaya smiles back. 

The waiter came to their table. "Welcome to Famous Minotaur Pizza. I'm your waiter Alex. What can I get you to drink." He asks. Kaya looks at menu and says, "I'll have sweet tea please." Alex wrote down her drink and looks at Leo, "And you sir?" He asks. "I'll have a soda." Leo said. Alex said, "Okay, I'll right back with your drinks. " He leaves. 

A few minutes later he comes back with their drinks and took their order. I didn't take long for the pizza to arrived. 

Kaya says, "This is the best night ever." "Yeah it is." Leo said. Once they got done eating, leo payed the waiter and him and Kaya enjoyed the rest of their night together. 

When they got to a rooftop Kaya started singing... 

Leo: Zed...Kaya: addison 

Kaya: ♪ Oh, la la la,  Oh, yeah, ♪

Leo: ♪ I know we might be crazy, But did you hear the story, ♪

Kaya: ♪ I think I heard it vaguely, ♪

Leo: ♪ A girl and a turtle, ♪

Kaya; ♪ Oh tell me more, boy. Sounds like a fantasy, ♪

Both: ♪ What could go so wrong, with a girl and a turtle , ♪

Leo: ♪ You're from the perfect paradise, And I'm living on the mutant side, ♪

Kaya: ♪ Oh, I've got a feeling, if you get to know me.♪

Leo: ♪ Right from the start, you caught my eye. And something inside me ♪
came to life, ♪

Kaya: ♪ Oh, I got a feeling. If you get to know me.  Some day, this could be,  this could be ordinary. Some day, could we be, something extraordinary, ♪

Leo: ♪ You and me side by side, ♪

Both: ♪ Out in the broad daylight. If they laugh, we'll say, we're gonna be some day, We're gonna be some day, ♪

Kaya: ♪ We're gonna be someday♪ 

Leo: ♪ Girl, you look delicious. Oh, I mean gorgeous♪ 

Kaya: ♪ Well, now you're getting fearless ♪

Leo: ♪ No, I'm just rooting for us♪

Kaya: ♪If different was a superpower. We'd be so flawless♪

both: ♪Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours. I'm rooting for us ♪ 

Leo: ♪ Two lonely hearts meet in the dark. Imagine it now they start a spark♪ 

Kaya: ♪ You got my attention. What happens next, then? ♪

Leo: ♪Movies and long walks in the park. Hanging out anywhere we want." 

Kaya: ♪I like the way you're thinking. I can almost see it" 

Both: ♪Someday♪ 

Kaya: ♪ This could be, this could be ordinary♪ 

both: ♪Someday♪ 

Kaya: ♪ Could we be something extraordinary?♪

Leo: ♪ You and me side by side ♪

Both: ♪ Out in the broad daylight. If they laugh, we'll say. We're gonna be someday♪

Kaya: ♪ Someday, someday. So let them talk if they wanna. Let them talk if they're gonna. We're gonna do what we wanna. Let them talk, let them talk.♪

Leo spins Kaya and dips her

Kaya: ♪ If they wanna, they wanna♪ 

both: ♪Someday ♪ 

Kaya: ♪ This could be, this could be ordinary♪ 

both: ♪Someday♪ 

Kaya: ♪ Could we be something extraordinary?♪ 

Leo: ♪ You and me side by side♪ 

Both: ♪Out in the broad daylight. If they laugh, we'll say We're gonna be someday. ♪

Kaya: ♪ Someday, someday ♪

Both: ♪ We're gonna be someday." 

Kaya: ♪ Someday, someday♪ 

Both: ♪ We're gonna be someday ♪

At the end of the song Leo and Kaya looked at each other and smile. They both leaned in slowly and kiss each other on the lips.  After about 5 minutes they pulled away and hugged. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 85 31
Hi! My names, Isabella Petry, but I go by Izzy. I'm a high school girl, who loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! But....I love Leo the most! But enou...
45K 1.2K 23
this is a little story of Leo and Raph. It Starts of by Raph having a dream about him and fearless. Donnie and Mikey are together so is April and Cas...
108 0 23
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
25.7K 503 30
Leo, Raph, and Karai have to deal with high school while Mikey, Donnie, and April have to deal with middle school. Join in on this random story which...