MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens

510 11 5
By AlecAmmerata

It's now a Monday morning. The school was still out after the Battle of the Bands incident. You were lying in bed in your room. You feel some warmth around you. When you wake up, you see Sunset, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy cuddled up around you. They were touching certain parts of your body. Sunset and Twilight were situated on your torso with their heads on your chest, Rarity and Fluttershy were wrapped around your waist, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were wrapped around your legs, and Pinkie Pie was on your head hugging you like a teddy bear. Thankfully, she wasn't squeezing the life out of you. You then smiled softly and wrapped your wings around the girls. You then went back to sleep for a few hours, only to soon be awakened by some baby dragons. Entering your room are 3 dragons whose colors are purple and blue, yellow and green, and blue and red. This dragon has a Zippleback-like lobs along the back, a Deadly Nadder-based structure, and a round head. This is Scuttleclaw.

(Author's note: Start at 5:30 and end at 5:50)

The Scuttleclaws then climb onto your bed and begin to pull on you, lick you, and jump on you. You immediately wake up to see the dragons. The girls, however, don't wake up. They're still asleep.

Twilight: (mumbling) Mmm. Yes, (Y/N). I would love to marry you.

Sunset: (mumbling) Mmm. Yes, (Y/N). I'd like to be your date at your brother's wedding.

Rarity: (mumbling) Oh, (Y/N), darling, I would love to dance with you.

Rainbow Dash: (mumbling) (Y/N), you look hot without that shirt on. I'm glad we went to the beach.

The dragons continue to torture you until you let out a roar and scare them off. This also wakes up the girls surprised. You then feel something biting your arm. You lift it and see a yellow Scuttleclaw biting on your arm. You then growl at it as it continues to bite you.

Applejack: Ugh! What in tarnation happened?

The Scuttleclaw then stops biting your arm and runs out of your room.

(Y/N): While you girls were in your beauty sleep, some dragons came in and woke me up. That's what happened.

Pinkie Pie: What dragon is that?

(Y/N): Baby dragons. Also known as the Scuttleclaw. They're very hyperactive. They're also not great listeners.

Fluttershy: Why's that?

(Y/N): Mostly because their senses haven't matured yet. They're still young, so they don't listen to anyone. Except for my commands. Or they try to listen to my commands.

Rainbow Dash: Seems like we need to teach them how to be adults.

(Y/N): That will take a while. Anyway, I apologize for waking you girls up with my roar.

Sunset: Oh that's ok, (Y/N).

Twilight: Yeah. It's not a big deal.

(Y/N): Well, that's good to know. Also, good morning girls.

They all smile.

Your girlfriends: Good morning, (Y/N).

Then they take turns kissing your cheeks making you blush.

(Y/N): So, who wants me to make them breakfast?

Pinkie Pie perks up.

Pinkie Pie: I do! I do! I do!

The other girls agreed to breakfast as well.

(Y/N): Alright, let me get up and start cooking.

Applejack: Mind if we help, sugar cube?

(Y/N): Sure. The more the merrier.

You all then get up, head downstairs, and make breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and your girlfriends were in the kitchen making all sorts of food. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, fruits, and many other breakfast meals. As you all continue to cook, your family comes downstairs seeing you all cook.

(D/N): Wow. This looks like breakfast is going to be great.

You turn to see your family.

(Y/N): Morning, everyone.

(M/N): Morning there, son.

(S/N): I see you guys are making breakfast for us, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah. It would've been me alone, but the girls asked to help.

Twilight: We wouldn't want (Y/N) here to do all the cooking.

Rarity: Twilight is right. After all, we do want to help our boyfriend out.

Your sister smiles.

(S/N): Well, that's nice to hear that my little bro's girlfriends are helping him out. It would be even great to have more sisters-in-law in the future.

You and the girls blush.

(M/N): Oh quit teasing your little brother.

(S/N): He's gonna hear a lot more of these jokes from me.

(B/N): That's true. You know (S/N). She will not stop with the jokes.

You growl and say.

(Y/N): (to (S/N)) I dislike you at times.

(S/N): You say that all the time, but you know you love your older sister.

(Y/N): (sigh) That I do. Anyway, breakfast is almost done, so go ahead and take your place at the table.

Your family heads to the table.

(M/N): (to (D/N)) If his girlfriends are going to be here more often, we're going to need a bigger table.

(D/N): (to (M/N)): Never mind the table. We're probably going to need a bigger house.

(S/N): (to your parents) Especially with all those dragons coming here.

(B/N): Agreed.

They then take their seats as you start bringing out the food for everyone. You then sit down and the girls follow. Everyone then eats.

Applejack: I've only had (Y/N)'s cooking once, but I have to say, this is delicious.

(Y/N): I'm glad you like it, AJ.

Rarity: It's not just Applejack who loves this. I'm enjoying this amazing meal.

Rainbow Dash: Dude, you're cooking is the best. How did you get so good?

(Y/N): When you've been homeschooled like me, you pick up on a few things. Cooking is one of them, believe it or not.

Pinkie Pie: You could teach me how to make such amazing breakfast meals. This is so good.

Fluttershy: Y-Yeah. I love this.

You smile at their compliments and continue to eat. After a while, your sister asks you and the girls.

(S/N): So, what's everyone doing with my little bro today?

Twilight: Honestly, I was just thinking we could go somewhere fun. I wouldn't mind learning more about the human world.

(Y/N): That's not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind getting out for today. I mean, the school's out for today since everyone is still recovering from the incident that happened.

(M/N): But it's only Monday. I would've thought that they would be back today.

Sunset: The school said they wanted to give extra time off.

Rainbow Dash: Especially for us since we were involved with the incident.

(Y/N): That's true. All of us have been affected by the event.

(B/N): I don't blame ya, little bro. Plus, you became the new alpha species. That will take some time to get used to.

Applejack: Tell that to the Scuttleclaw dragons that woke him up.

(Y/N): Yeah. That did happen. Anyway, why don't we just go to the mall? Do like one big date?

Your girlfriends perk up in surprised looks and look at you.

(Y/N): What?

Twilight: When you say "one big date," does that mean all of us?

(Y/N): Well, yeah. It does.

This surprises everyone at the table. Your sister then teases you about this.

(S/N): Oooohhh. Someone really loves his girlfriends.

You blush in anger and glare at your sister. Your sister then giggles at your face. The girls had thought about it for a moment, and then they agreed.

Twilight: You know what, I wouldn't mind that.

Sunset: Yeah. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Rainbow Dash: As long as it means spending time with you and everyone else, I'm good

Fluttershy: I-I would like to spend time with you.

Applejack: A little date to the mall doesn't sound bad.

Rarity: Oh, yes. That would be magnificent.

Pinkie Pie: WHEEE!!

Your anger then turned into a smile.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's all have a good date then.

----------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, you and your girlfriends decide to head over to the mall. The girls agreed to pick at least one store they would want to head to. For Twilight, she wanted to head back to the bookstore. For Pinkie Pie, she wanted to check out a joke shop. For Fluttershy, she wanted to go to the pet store. For Rarity, she wanted to go to a clothing store. For Rainbow Dash, there was a sports store she wanted to see. For Applejack, she was curious about this cowboy store. For Sunset, she wanted to check out a game store. It was also requested by the girls that they want to do some Karaoke and hear you sing again. You didn't mind it.

(Y/N): So, where to first?

Twilight: I wouldn't mind checking out the bookstore again if that's alright with everyone.

Rainbow Dash groans.

Rainbow Dash: Ugh. The bookstore? Really?

Twilight: I would like to learn more about the human world, and what better way than through books?

(Y/N): I agree with that.

You and your girlfriends go into the bookstore and look around. Twilight was looking through some history books, Fluttershy looked through a book on animals, Applejack was checking out a cooking book with apple recipes, Rarity was looking through a fashion magazine, Sunset was looking through a book on music, Rainbow despite her objection to books was reading a sports magazine, Pinkie looks through a joke book while you were looking through the comic and manga section. You see Part 5 of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. You pick it up and read it.

(Y/N): Wow. This is awesome. Now I have to read this.

Twilight then finds you and sees you reading a manga.

Twilight: I figured I'd find you here.

You then look at her.

(Y/N): Yeah. You did.

You then see she has some books in her hands.

(Y/N): So, what did my little princess get?

She giggles when you call her princess.

Twilight: Well, I found some European history and American history textbooks.

(Y/N): That's interesting. I figure you would want to look at some history textbooks.

Twilight: I also found a book on dragon history. I thought you might like that.

You smile.

(Y/N): That's awesome. We can learn more about dragons and uncover secrets that we couldn't even imagine.

Twilight: I know, right?

You then went over to the cashier and paid for your book and Twilight's books. Then you and the girls left the bookstore.

Twilight: Thanks for paying for these books, babe.

(Y/N): No problem, Twilight. Are you planning on bringing these back with you to Equestria?

Twilight: Yep, I bet Princess Celestia and Princess Luna would be interested in this world's history and what Humans are like.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm sure they will be interested in that. You know, I'm curious to know something, Twi. Is there a pony version of me back in your world?

Twilight thought for a moment.

Twilight: Well, while we were separated, I was trying to find a pony version of you, but the strangest thing is that there wasn't one.

Sunset Shimmer then chimed in.

Sunset: Maybe in your world, (Y/N) isn't a pony. Maybe he's something else.

(Y/N): That's an interesting theory.

Twilight: I mean, it's possible. But then again, we wouldn't know.

(Y/N): True. Anyway, let's keep exploring the mall. What store are we going to next?

Pinkie then raises her hand.

Pinkie: I believe my store is next.

(Y/N): Right. Let's go check it out.

You and the girls entered the store and looked around until you saw a familiar girl behind the counter.

(Y/N): Trixie?

Trixie then sees you and smiles.

Trixie: Hi, (Y/N). What brings you to the store?

(Y/N): I'm... with my friends.

You knew Trixie had a crush on you, so you didn't want to tell her you were on a big date with your girlfriends.

(Y/N): So, you work here?

Trixie: Yes, the Great and Powerful Trixie works at this magic and joke store.

(Y/N): I guess you get some discounts here, huh?

Trixie: Yes and the discount helps Trixie buy the things she needs for her magic shows.

(Y/N): Oh yeah. I remember seeing one of your shows. It was amazing.

Trixie blushed at your comment.

Trixie: Y-You think so?

(Y/N): Yes. I think you're a great magician.

Trixie smiled.

Trixie: (muttering) T-Thanks, (Y/N)... I needed to hear that.

You took notice of her mutter.

(Y/N): Uh, Trixie, are you ok?

Trixie: Yeah it's just... (sighs) (Y/N), you're the third person to tell me that I'm a great magician while the first two were my parents.

Your eyes widen in surprise because she's talking in first person.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wow. I never thought I would hear her talk in the first person. (speaking) What do you mean?

Trixie: (Y/N), have you ever heard of a magician named Jack Pot?

(Y/N): I've seen a couple of his videos. Why do you ask?

Trixie: He's my father.

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): Wait, what? That's impossible. You're better than he is.

This surprises Trixie when she hears this.

Trixie: You think so?

(Y/N): Yes. It's true. I've seen his performances before, but they're nothing compared to yours.

Trixie smiles with joy. Then you realize something.

(Y/N): Wait a second, is that why you've been a magician? To be like your dad?

Trixie: Yes he is. I grew up watching my father performing many magic shows, entertaining the masses as he brought smiles to their faces. I always wanted to be like him, a magician who can entertain everyone and bring smiles to their face so I spent my childhood, studying magic tricks and illusions. (sigh) But every time I would try to perform a magic trick in front of someone, they would always compare me to my father by saying I'm not as great as he is.

(Y/N): And that's why you've been showing off your skills? So you wouldn't be known as "Jack Pot's Daughter"?

Trixie was surprised.

Trixie: How did you guess that?

(Y/N): I have the intelligence of a dragon. I'm aware of these things. But do you want to know what I think Trixie, I don't see you as "Jack Pot's Daughter" but as Trixie Lulamoon, an already talented and amazing magician.

Trixie moves quickly from behind the counter, goes up to you, and hugs you while she has a big smile on her face.

Trixie: Thank you for telling me that, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'll always help those in need, Trixie. Remember that.

You then give Trixie a nuzzle and she laughs at it.

Meanwhile, your girlfriends had watched the entire scene and smiled at it.

Rarity: There he goes again. Always doing something to make someone happy.

Sunset: Yeah that's (Y/N) for you and that's why we love him.

Everyone nods in agreement. Pinkie then grabs a pair of X-ray glasses which she puts on and looks at you while you talk with Trixie. She gasped quietly and began panting and salivating as she looked at you which made her friends notice her.

Rainbow Dash: Come on Pinkie, those things don't really work...or do they?

Pinkie then took off the X-ray glasses and put them back on the shelf.

Pinkie Pie: Maybe...

She smiled innocently. After you and Trixie finished talking, you went back to your girlfriends whom Trixie noticed.

Trixie: Oh it's you girls, Trixie takes it you're with (Y/N)?

Your thoughts: And there she goes back into the third person again.

Pinkie Pie: Yep, (Y/N) is taking us on a date!

You froze on the spot. Trixie's eyes widen, then she looks at you.

Trixie: (Y/N)...Trixie wants to know what she means by that.

(Y/N): (thinking) Well, so much for trying to hide this. (speaking)(sighs) Trixie...what she means by that is me and these seven girls here on a date... together.

She blinks.

Trixie: It makes it sound like you dating all seven of them at the same time.

You sweated nervously because you weren't sure how to tell Trixie.

(Y/N): Well, um... that's because I am. All seven girls confessed their feelings to me and decided to share me. So... in short... these seven girls are my girlfriends.

Trixie's eyes widen and her jaw drops.

Trixie right now:

She then puts a small blush on her face.

Trixie: You're...you're...you're dating seven girls simultaneously!

You chuckled nervously and scratched the back of your head. Like this.

(author's note: 0:22)

Trixie: Wha? How?

(Y/N): It, uh... just sort of... happened.

You then grin a bit. Trixie lets out a sigh.

Trixie: With how unusual your life is (Y/N), Trixie shouldn't be surprised.

(Y/N): You have no idea. My sister keeps teasing me about it.

Sunset notices something about Trixie.

Sunset: Say, (Y/N), can you let us talk to Trixie for a while?

(Y/N): Oh, uh... sure. I'll leave you all to it.

You walked away from the girls. Sunset turns to Trixie.

Sunset: Trixie, I have to ask you, do you have feelings for (Y/N)?

Trixie then blushed.

Trixie: Y-Yeah I kinda do but can you blame me? (Y/N)'s such a nice and handsome guy who really knows how to make you smile.

She then smiles.

Applejack: Yep that's (Y/N) for ya.

Sunset: We know so me and the girls kinda agreed on something if any more girls have feelings for (Y/N).

Trixie gains interest.

Trixie: What is it?

Sunset: We agreed if any more girls love (Y/N) as we do then we will allow them to join our relationship with (Y/N) and become one of his girlfriends.

Trixie's eyes widened.

Trixie: Are you saying you are okay with (Y/N) having more girlfriends? Is (Y/N) ok with it?

Twilight: He's part dragon. That means he can have more than one girl.

Trixie gets even more surprised.

Trixie: He can?

Pinkie Pie: Yep, yep. Plus, we're good with it as long as he spends enough time with all of us.

Sunset: So Trixie, if you got feelings for (Y/N) then tell him so you can join us and become his girlfriend too.

Trixie: You're really okay with all this?

Twilight: Of course we are. Just think about it.

Trixie then thought of it. Your dragon instincts were kicking in. You walk over to Fluttershy as a Night Fury and slightly push her with your head. She turns to see you with your pupils dilated.

Fluttershy: What?

You slightly make dragon noises as a way of saying you want to be petted. Fluttershy then understands. She then takes her hands and rubs your head. You begin to enjoy it.

Fluttershy: Aw. Does someone love being petted?

You continue to enjoy it. You stick out your tongue acting like a dog. Fluttershy laughs at your cute face. She then rubs your head more. Then she accidentally touches your soft spot again, and you collapse on the floor letting out some dragon noise. The girls were shocked.

Rainbow Dash: What just happened?

Fluttershy: (timid) Uh... I accidentally touched his... soft spot.

Fluttershy gets a little nervous.

Twilight: Soft spot?

Rarity: Isn't that the spot under his neck?

Fluttershy: Y-Yes. It is.

Sunset then goes to check your pulse.

Sunset: He's still alive. Thank goodness.

While you are passed out, you revert to human form. The girls softly smile and look at you in awe of how you sleep. Then Applejack and Rainbow Dash pick you up by the arms.

Applejack: We should probably wake him up at some point.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. He shouldn't be asleep for the rest of the day.

They all nod. Then they walk you out. Trixie then went back behind the counter and thought to herself.

Trixie: (thinking) Me and (Y/N) together...I really want to be his girlfriend and if I have to share him with other girls then I will.

Trixie then thought happily to herself about being on a date with you.

Later you and your girlfriends went to a clothing store of Rarity's choice where each of the girls was checking out any articles of clothes that grabbed their attention. You were still passed out, but then you woke up.

(Y/N): Ugh! Huh? Where am I?

Rarity: We're in the store I chose, darling.

You then get a look at your surroundings.

(Y/N): Oh. How long was I out for?

Rarity: Only for about thirty minutes, darling.

(Y/N): Oh. That's good to know. The last time that happened, it lasted for an hour.

Rarity then gets some clothes for you. They're mostly collared shirts or polos. You were a little curious about this.

(Y/N): Uh, Rarity, what are you doing? Why are you dressing me in polos?

Rarity: Well, me and the girls had agreed that if we were to ever do a date like this again, we would want to be more fancy in style, darling. Not that we don't like what you have on. We just need you more fashionable.

(Y/N): Oh, um... Ok.

She then grabs your hand and takes you to a changing room. She opens the door.

Rarity: Now, get into those shirts and I'll get the girls. We want to see you look your best.

(Y/N): Oh. Of course.

You then close the door and get into some of the outfits. Rarity then calls the girls over. They gather around the changing room. You come out in different outfits that they approve of. They approved seven of them. They also got clothes for Twilight to try on since she will be in this new world. You end up paying for them along with your clothes. After clothes shopping, you and your girlfriends went to a pet store that Fluttershy likes to visit. You all went inside where Fluttershy was doting over the various little critters in their pens, Rarity was nuzzling with a kitty, Rainbow Dash was checking out a turtle, Pinkie was staring at some fish in a fish tank while making fish faces with them, Twilight is looking at some birds, Sunset is looking at a lizard, Applejack is petting a dog and you are standing by a pen of puppies and saw a golden retriever puppy had its paw up which made you smile so you ruffled the puppy's head as the puppy cleared loved the show of affection.

Fluttershy: Looks like someone likes you.

(Y/N): I like it, too. But I already have enough dragons to take care of.

You and Fluttershy share a laugh.

The next stop on the date at the mall is a karaoke café where you all go inside and have fun doing karaoke songs. You listened to your girlfriends sing when it was their turn and their voices memorized you. Sunset then walks up to you from behind and wraps you in her arms. The girls then follow and do the same.

Sunset: (Y/N), why don't you sing for us?

The girls agreed to this.

(Y/N): Uh, sure. What song did you have in mind?

Sunset then whispers the song in your ear.

(Y/N): Sure. I wouldn't mind that.

You then head up on the stage and start to sing.

After you finished singing, everyone in the café cheered and applauded as you approached your girlfriends who were smiling brightly while you singing.

Fluttershy: You were great, (Y/N).

You smiled warmly.

(Y/N): Thanks, girls.

Then each of them kissed your cheek individually. You blushed at this.

Rainbow Dash: We should add some other songs that we think (Y/N) would want to sing in our band.

Rarity: I approve of such a great idea.

Applejack: I agree with that.

(Y/N): I'd be happy to still be part of the band. That be awesome!

You and the girls left the karaoke café and eventually arrived at a game store where Sunset wanted to check out some games. You then show her some of the first-person shooter games. There's one that catches her eye.

You recognize the game.

(Y/N): Oh I love this game.

Sunset was surprised.

Sunset: You play this?

(Y/N): Yeah I do. I have a Steam account that allows me to play this game. We could play together sometime.

Sunset: I'd like that.

You then pay for her game. After you leave the game store, you then head over to the bathroom.

(Y/N): Girls, I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be right back.

Your girlfriends: Ok.

You then head to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Twilight was reading the dragon book she got. She gets to a page that piques her interest.

Twilight: Hey, girls, listen to this.

The girls gather around Twilight.

Twilight: According to this book, dragons can mark their territory by spitting in caves.

Rainbow Dash: How is that interesting?

Twilight: Well, we know how (Y/N) likes to give us those licks, right?

Rarity: Well, yes.

Twilight: What if he's already marked us as his territory?

Their eyes widen from this.

Fluttershy: From those licks, I guess that would make sense. I mean, animals usually do that with their odor.

Applejack: So he's already claimed us as his territory?

Pinkie Pie: Now that's interesting.

Rainbow Dash: Wow. (Y/N) really wanted to be with us. No wonder why he doused us with his saliva.

Twilight then thought of an idea.

Twilight: We should do something for him. Perhaps find a way to let him know he's part of our territory.

Rarity: How do we do that?

The girls thought for a moment about how to do that.

Rainbow Dash: Should we also spit on him?

Applejack: Nah. I don't think he'd approve of that.

Pinkie Pie: Maybe draw some marks on him?

Rarity: Pinkie, darling, they would come off him in the shower.

Fluttershy: There must be something that we could do that he would like.

They continue to think for a moment until Sunset looks at a cosmetics store. She sees some lipsticks and comes up with an idea.

Sunset: I think I might have an idea.

She then whispers the idea to the girls.

Twilight: But they'll still come off of him.

Sunset: Not unless you have some magic in you.

Twilight then realized what Sunset was saying.

Twilight: I see now. Should we tell him or-?

Sunset: I think we should surprise him.

They all nod in agreement. You then come back and see the girls huddled up.

(Y/N): What are you girls talking about?

They turn back to you and they all have blushes on their faces.

Your girlfriends: Nothing.

(Y/N): Uh, ok. Shall we continue? What store next?

Applejack: Mah store, sugarcube.

(Y/N): Alright, let's head on.

As you and the girls continue to walk, Twilight gets out her phone and texts your sister. Sunset looks over.

Sunset: (quietly) What are you doing?

Twilight: (quietly) I'm texting (S/N) to see if she can help us out. Her friend works in the cosmetics industry and she makes the most amazing products.

Sunset: (quietly) Interesting. What are you going to tell her?

Twilight: (quietly) Well, I have to tell her our idea. In return... she can tease his little brother, which will probably kill her.

Sunset: (quietly) Agreed. But it's worth it to know we're doing this to claim him as ours.

Twilight nods. After a while, you then arrive at a Western-style store. You go in with the girls and look at some of the Western-style looks. You then notice a cowboy hat. You were hesitant to put it on because you don't like hats. That's when Applejack saw you. She then helps you out.

Applejack: Here. Let me help.

She slowly then puts it on your head.

Applejack: Now don't you look like a cowboy in that hat?

You then look at yourself in the mirror. You did like it.

(Y/N): Huh. Not bad. You know what, I'll buy it.

Applejack claps her hands together. You then pay for the hat and head over to the sports store Rainbow Dash wanted to see. Inside, it had lacrosse sticks, soccer balls, dumbells, and more. Rainbow Dash selects this softball bat and some softballs for upcoming softball tryouts. You pay for them and she thanks you. You all then walk out. As you walk out, your stomach starts to grumble. The girls notice this.

Sunset: Looks like someone's hungry.

You blush in embarrassment.

(Y/N): Yeah. I am. Mind if we get something to eat?

Pinkie Pie: I'm a little hungry myself. Anyone else?

They all nod in agreement. You and your girlfriends were then at the food court, having lunch together. You each ate your food of different choices with you having a filet fish sandwich. This is how you acted when you saw the sandwich.

(Author's note: Watch at 1:21 and end at 1:28.)

You then start to eat it. You only eat it with your mouth. The girls watch as you eat. You then took notice of the girls looking at you. You blush in embarrassment. The girls giggle at you and Twilight grabs napkins.

Twilight: Let's get you cleaned up, babe.

Twilight then wipes your face with the napkins. Sunset also joins in. You purr from them cleaning you. You then ask.

(Y/N): So, are you girls enjoying our big date?

Rarity: Of course, darling. This is the most amount of fun I've ever had.

The other girls nod in agreement.

(Y/N): That's great to hear.

??? (Flash Sentry): Hey (Y/N)!

You looked to the source of the voice and saw your friend Flash Sentry.

(Y/N): Hey Flash. What's up?

Flash Sentry: Not much, just getting some music equipment for my band. (Looks at the girls) So you're hanging out with the Rainbooms? Plus a date with Twilight?

He grins which makes you rub the back of your head.

(Y/N): Well, it's not just Twilight who I'm dating.

Flash gets a surprised look and raises an eyebrow.

Flash Sentry: Huh? What do you mean, dude?

(Y/N): What I'm saying is... All of these girls are... dating me.

You smile nervously. Flash chuckles.

Flash Sentry: That's funny, (Y/N)...

Then he sees a blush on your face and realizes you're serious.

Flash Sentry: Oh... Are you serious?

You nervously laugh.

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm dating all seven girls here and they agreed to share me.

Flash gets a shocked look.

Flash Sentry: You're dating...seven girls...at the same time...and they agreed to share you...You have seven girlfriends!

(Y/N): I'm part dragon. Dragons can have multiple partners.

Flash Sentry: They can?!?!

Twilight: I learned about that through his dad.

(Y/N): It was also their idea to share me.

Flash then looks at your girlfriends.

Flash Sentry: Is this true?

Sunset: Yeah we all agreed we love (Y/N) and we decided to share him so none of us would fight over him.

Flash then looks at you.

Flash Sentry: (Y/N)... You are one lucky guy.

He chuckles.

Flash Sentry: I would say I would be jealous, but then again, if I had to spend a lot of time with those girls, I wouldn't spend time with my band.

(Y/N): You know, it's not so bad. It's actually great.

Flash Sentry: Well good for you (Y/N) but you might want to be careful at school tomorrow. If everyone hears you have a harem of seven girlfriends, most guys are going to be jealous that they might want to swing at you, and the girls who want you may try and take you away.

Your eyes widen and your face goes red like a tomato.

(Y/N): Ohhh... uh... I haven't thought about it.

Sunset grabs your arm.

Sunset: We won't let anything happen to our boyfriend. Unless of course, he's open to it.

Your face gets even redder. The other girls agree to this, which makes Flash chuckle.

Flash Sentry: Well I better get going. I have things to do and places to be. Enjoy your big date.

Flash then walks off. You wave goodbye to him.

Your thoughts: Flash has a good point. I better be careful at school when everyone learns I have seven girlfriends. Hopefully, they won't find out.

You and your girlfriends had lunch and continued the date by going to a few stores until you saw a jewelry store nearby which gave you an idea

(Y/N): Wait here, girls.

You then walked off into the jewelry store.

Applejack: Wonder what's he doin'.

Pinkie Pie: Must be getting something nice for us.

You then come back out with a bag. The girls then notice your bag.

Fluttershy: What's in the bag, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): You girls are going to have to find out after the date.

This makes the girls curious.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and your girlfriends left the mall and went back to your place where you all decided to watch a movie together. You and your girlfriends watched the animated movie Onward which you all enjoyed.

(Y/N): Wow. That was a good movie.

Applejack: You got that right.

Applejack then noticed the time.

Applejack: Oh boy I better get going home.

Rarity: Me too, I don't want my parents to be worried.

Pinkie Pie: Me three, I don't want to make my parents and sisters super, duper worried.

(Y/N): Now before you girls leave, let me give you your gifts.

You took out the bag you got from the jewelry store where you put your hand and took out seven small boxes. You hand them each a box.

(Y/N): There we go.

Rarity: What's in the box, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Open and see.

Your girlfriends opened their boxes and gasped in surprise as they looked to see they each got a necklace with their cutie mark on it.

(Y/N): I thought I would get you each a gift.

You smiled as your girlfriends each had a bright smile. All seven of your girlfriends each took turns kissing you as thanks for giving them necklaces. Eventually, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie had to leave so you kissed them goodbye when they had to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later when you went to sleep, you were in bed with Twilight and Sunset already sleeping next to you on both of your sides.

Your thoughts: Man. Today was a good day with my girlfriends. I wonder what the future holds for us. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully, something good.

You then start to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in an abandoned warehouse, the Dazzlings were meeting with an unknown person in the shadows.

???: So, you've come to me for what reasons?

Adagio: We were told you could help get our magic back.

???: And what makes you think that?

Aria: Do you happen to know a man named (Y/N)(L/N)?

The figure was surprised.

???: (Y/N), you say?

Adagio: Yes. The half-human-

???: Half dragon?

The Dazzlings were surprised.

Sonata: How do you know him?

The figure then reveals himself. His hair is cut short and sticks up, and he has a short, shaggy beard. His arms are more muscly, as he has been working out during his time. He has a list of names tattooed on his left forearm, most likely his "revenge list." This man was named Dagur the Deranged.

(Author's note: This takes place after season 1 of Race to the Edge.)

Dagur: So, you know (Y/N) like I do? A nemesis of mine, here in Canterlot. I'm a little surprised that you know him.

Adagio: Will you help us or not?

Dagur: I will help you. But first, I want you to find him, and bring him to me.

He then lets out maniacal laughter.

To be continued...

(Good start to a date with your girlfriends. You truly are a gentleman to them. But what are the Dazzlings up to, and why is Dagur here? These questions and more will be answered in Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.1K 58
You are known as Draco, the Half Human Half Dragon. You have had ten lives the day you were born. You became the greatest hero of Metropolis. Until o...
241K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
76K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
58K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...