MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls

653 17 9
By AlecAmmerata

(This story was inspired by Freelancer1137's story. Although, it's modified to be different.)

It's been a day since Twilight's return permanently. You're hanging out with the girls at the statue. You were in your Night Fury form playing with a radio. That was until you heard the Driftveil City theme song turn on and you started to dance.

The girls and Spike were watching you dance. They giggled a little.

Sunset: You know, for a dragon, he's a good dancer.

Humane 6: Agreed.

You then overhear them and turn off the music. You regain your composure and revert to human form.

Twilight: So is that a weakness of yours?

(Y/N): Honestly, I'm not sure. Chances are it could be.

Rainbow Dash: Well, whatever it is, it's cool to see you dance.

You blush a little.

(Y/N): Uh, thanks, Dashie. Heheh.

You then join Twilight by the statue and cuddle up next to her. She gets a blissful expression when you cuddle up next to her. The other girls grew jealous glares. You then ask.

(Y/N): So, what's everyone doing this week? We're off from school this week after the... incident at the band showcase, and I've got nothing going on.

Pinkie Pie: Well, I've got some party planning to work on for the upcoming friendship games.

Rainbow Dash: The new Daring Do book is coming out at the Daring Do Convention. It's called "Daring Do and the Dragon Island", and I want it signed by A.K. Yearling herself.

(Y/N): That sounds interesting.

Sunset: I've got nothing special planned. Just chilling.

Applejack: Ah was just going to be working on the farm with my family.

Fluttershy: After the animal shelter, I was just going to go to the park.

Rarity: Oh, I'm just making some new outfits inspired by your dragons, darling.

Twilight: Don't forget, you were going to help me learn more about the human world with Spike.

Spike: That's right.

You then noticed the girls were looking at you.

(Y/N): Let me guess. You all wanted to ask me to go with you or help you out?

Pinkie Pie: How did you know that?

(Y/N): I have a good hunch. Plus, I do have the intelligence of a dragon.

Sunset: Well, we wouldn't want to take you away from Twilight.

Twilight: Oh, I don't mind.

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): You don't?

Twilight: No. Not at all, sweetie pie. Besides, you should hang out with your friends. I shouldn't be hogging you all to myself.

(Y/N): Well, in that case. I have no problem with hanging out or helping out my friends.

The girls smile. Then Pinkie said.

Pinkie Pie: So, who should hang with (Y/N) first?

You realized what Pinkie said and before the girls argued, you intervened.

(Y/N): Ok. Before we start arguing, I have a solution. Why don't you tell me what days work best? Which one would be your busiest day, and which one wouldn't? Fair?

They nod in agreement. Then they said what days would work best.

(Y/N): Alright. So after reviewing, I have come up with a schedule. Tomorrow's Saturday, so Pinkie gets her time with me first. Then on Sunday, I'll go with Rainbow Dash to the Daring Do convention. Sunset and I can hang out on Monday. I'll help out Applejack on Tuesday. Then me and Fluttershy can go to the park on Wednesday. Thursday, me and Rarity will be at the boutique. (To Rarity) I could actually use your help in getting me a new outfit. This sweatshirt is... on its last leg.

Rarity looks at you confused.

Rarity: Why is that, darling?

You then show the sweatshirt. It's all dirty and it has teeth bites on it.

(Y/N): I, uh... I haven't been washing it well and... there's a good chance I've been chewing on it.

Flashback

You were in your bed as a Night Fury. You were sleepwalking and you grabbed your sweatshirt with your mouth. You then start to chew on it. You then slowly wake up and realize that you were chewing on it.

After Flashback

(Y/N): Heh. That, uh... that's the gist of it. Heheheh.

You smile widely and grin. Rarity looks at you with a pout. Then she changes her expression and says.

Rarity: Of course, darling. Besides, I never liked this sweatshirt anyway. It was alright at first, but now, it just looks dreadful. No offense.

(Y/N): I'm not offended at all. Besides, it's time to get a different one anyway. To finish off the week, I'll be spending time with my girlfriend, Twilight on Friday.

Twilight: What will we be doing that day?

(Y/N): I'm going to surprise you.

Twilight smiles and kisses your forehead. The other girls grew jealous.

(Y/N): So, does that work with everyone?

Humane 7: Yes, your majesty!

(Y/N): You know, you don't have to call me that. I may be the alpha, but I still want to be treated like a regular person.

Sunset: Are you kidding? We should treat you with respect. After all, you are the alpha species and you saved the school.

(Y/N): True, but I'd still want to be treated like a human being.

Fluttershy: We understand, (Y/N).

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. We get it, dude.

You smile softly.

(Y/N): Well, I can't wait to spend this week with you all. This is going to be fun.

You all then went your separate ways.

----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

You arrive at Pinkie's house. You then knock on the door. Maud Pie then answers.

(Y/N): Hey, Maud. Did Pinkie fill you in on me showing up today?

Maud: Yeah. I'll go get her. Be right back.

She then walks out and goes to get her sister. After a few minutes, Pinkie Pie comes downstairs. When she sees you, she pulls you into a tight hug.

Pinkie Pie: Hi, (Y/N). I'm glad you can make it!

She was hugging you so tightly you couldn't breathe. You turn into a Terrible Terror to get out of her tight grip. She then falls over and lands face-first. She then gets up and looks at you.

(Y/N): Pinkie, I love you and all, but you seriously need to stop hugging me so tight. I can barely breathe.

She giggles and scratches the back of her head.

Pinkie Pie: Sorry, (Y/N).

(Y/N): That's ok. Just be more careful.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): So, what party things are we working on today?

Pinkie Pie: Well, Principal Celestia has put me in charge of working on the friendship games. I need help with organizing some of the groups to help with the decorations.

She then pulls out a pen and paper from her hair. On that paper is a list of all the people who signed up to help volunteer for the friendship games. There wasn't a big list.

(Y/N): That list looks pretty small. How come there aren't that many people who signed up?

Pinkie Pie: Well, the friendship games aren't that popular. You know our rivals Crystal Prep Academy, right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Pinkie Pie then explains everything about the academy and what they do.

(Y/N): Oh my. No wonder why everyone dislikes Crystal Prep.

Pinkie Pie: I couldn't agree more. Anyway, let's look at this list.

You both then look at the list and start to organize the people into groups. After a while, you guys stop.

(Y/N): Pinkie, I think we need more volunteers. Without enough people, I don't see how we can go forward.

Pinkie Pie looks down.

Pinkie Pie: (sigh) You're right. This has been a disaster!

(Y/N): I wouldn't say that. We just need more people to help is all.

Pinkie Pie: You're right. But how do we get more?

(Y/N): When we get back to school, we can get more people to volunteer. Besides, I'm sure they'll listen to me, but they will listen to you.

She hugs you.

Pinkie Pie: Thanks, (Y/N). Say, want to get lunch? I know a great dessert joint near here.

(Y/N): I am hungry, and I haven't eaten in a while. Sure. Where to?

Pinkie Pie then grabs your hand and you both walk out the door. Later, you and Pinkie arrive at the Sweet Snacks Cafe.

You sat down in a booth in the cafe with Pinkie. You both look at the menus.

(Y/N): Throughout my life, I've been living in Canterlot, I've only seen this place, but never have I been inside of it. It looks nice.

Pinkie Pie: I'm glad you like it, (Y/N). The food here is so good.

(Y/N): I'll have to try the sundae surprise.

Pinkie Pie: Trust me, you'll like it.

Then two waitresses appeared in front of your table. They had the standard uniform of the cafe, one of them had purple hair and orange skin and the other had sky blue hair and light pink skin.

???(Doo Wop): Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Doo Wop.

???(Sunny Sugarsocks): And my name is Sunny Sugarsocks and welcome to Sweet Snacks Cafe. May we take your order?

You look at the menu.

Your thoughts: If I want to have the sundae, I'll just get an appetizer.

(Y/N): I'll just have the boneless chicken wings. Buffalo style.

When the waitresses see you, they blush on sight.

Sunny Sugarsocks: Oh, um, you want just an appetizer?

(Y/N): Mostly because I'm interested in the Sundae Surprise.

Doo Woo: Oh yes. A good choice. (To Pinkie) And for you, ma'am?

Pinkie Pie: I'll have the Jumbo Sundae Surprise!

The waitresses write down your table orders and take them to the kitchen so the cooks make the food. You then see the jukebox with a piece of paper taped onto it that says out of order.

(Y/N): Hey, Waitress?

Then Doo Woo skated to you.

Doo Woo: Yes?

(Y/N): Why is the jukebox broken?

Doo Woo: Well, it stopped working for a while. Plus, it's been stuck on this one song for a while.

You raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): Which one?

Doo Woo: I believe it was the theme of Driftveil City.

Your eyes widen.

(Y/N): Uh, good to know. I may not be able to fix this, but I know someone who can.

You give Doo Wop a card.

(Y/N): Here's his card. Anyway, I better head back to my table. Enjoy your day.

She blushes as you walk away.

Doo Wop's thoughts: So Dreamy.

When you get back, the waitresses bring your food to your table for you and Pinkie. Later at the counter, the waitresses are talking about you.

Doo Woo: He's very cute.

Sunny Sugarsocks: I know right?

Doo Woo: We should get his name and phone number.

Sunny Sugarsocks: We'll ask for it when we give him his bill.

Doo Woo: Good idea.

Back at you and Pinkie, you were coughing a bit from the spicy food.

(Y/N): (cough) It's not as good as Buffalo Wild Wings, but I still like it. The Sundae though was delicious.

Pinkie Pie: I couldn't have said that better myself.

You then see a review paper. You then decide to give this place a five-star rating. Then you and Pinkie walk up to the front counter and give your review to Doo Wop and Sunny Sugarsocks.

(Y/N): Just a little review for your store.

They look at it and their eyes widen.

Doo Wop: A five-star review?!?! That's so nice of you!

Sunny Sugarsocks: How generous of you!

(Y/N): Also...

You then pull out your wallet and pay the waitresses.

(Y/N): This should cover the food, plus there's a $50 tip for you both to split.

Their eyes widen again.

Doo Wop: So generous! Thank you!

Then Sunny Sugarsocks came up with an idea.

Sunny Sugarsocks: Say, we do run a catering business. If you ever want to have one, we can give you a call. Mind leaving us your name and number on this paper?

(Y/N): Oh. Sure.

You then write down your name and number on the paper.

(Y/N): You know, my family might be having an event soon, so you can give me a call, and I'll give you the details.

You then hand the slip of paper to the girls. After you exit the cafe, Doo Wop and Sunny Sugarsocks write down your contact info.

(Y/N): Well, that was fun. Sorry if the planning didn't go the way you wanted it to go, Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Oh that's ok. Just spending today with you was great.

You smile.

(Y/N): Well, I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, I'd better get home.

Pinkie Pie: Wait!

(Y/N): Yes?

Pinkie Pie then kisses you on the cheek which makes you blush. You respond by nuzzling her cheek. She blushes.

Pinkie Pie: Bye, (Y/N)!

Pinkie Pie then walks home.

(Y/N): Bye, Pinkie.

You then fly back to your house.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sunday

You and Rainbow Dash were at the Daring Do Convention. Rainbow Dash was in a Daring Do Costume.

(Y/N): You know, Dashie, you've told me before you were a huge Daring Do fan, but I never thought you would cosplay as her.

Rainbow Dash: I'm just surprised you didn't put on a costume.

(Y/N): It's not my type of thing to wear one. But I do love the books.

Rainbow Dash: That's cool. I totally get it. Anyway, let's go.

You and Rainbow Dash explored the convention for hours. You then get a whiff of something.

(Y/N): Huh. That's weird.

Rainbow Dash: What's up?

(Y/N): I'm getting a familiar scent.

You then turn to see A.K. Yearling herself.

(Y/N): (quietly) Hey, Dashie, isn't that A.K. Yearling herself?

You then point to where A.K. Yearling is. Rainbow Dash looks in the direction that you're pointing in. She squeals a little.

Rainbow Dash: (quietly)(excited) O.M.G!!! It is her!!!

You then see that she has a Deadly Nadder behind her whose colors are green. You were surprised by the Deadly Nadder.

(Y/N): (quietly) And she has a Deadly Nadder with her? No Way!!!

You then run over to A.K. Yearling. The Deadly Nadder then spots you and starts to snarl. You stop running and put out your hand.

(Y/N): (calm) Hey, easy there. (To A.K. Yearling) Boy or girl?

A.K.: Girl

(Y/N): (calm) Easy, girl. I'm not gonna hurt her.

The Deadly Nadder continues to snarl. She prepares to fire a spine shot. You take notice and roar an alpha call. The Deadly Nadder responds to your call and bows down. You then go to scratch behind her neck and she enjoys it.

(Y/N): (calm) There you go. That's better.

A.K. Yearling was surprised. Rainbow Dash then walks over.

A.K.: How did you do that?

Rainbow Dash: (Y/N) studies dragons. He knows everything about dragons.

A.K. Yearling was surprised by your name.

A.K.: I'm sorry. Did she just say your name was (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes.

A.K.: As in (Y/N)(L/N) the great Draco?

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): How did you know?

She then pulls out a book about you.

A.K.: I've read your book and I have to say, I'm impressed with your work.

(Y/N): You are?

She then opens the book and flips through the pages. She shows everything in that book. Including some dragon knowledge.

Rainbow Dash: Wow. I didn't know you had a book about you.

(Y/N): I didn't know either, but it's nice to know I'm getting some recognition around here.

A.K. Yearling then gets out a pen.

A.K.: Would you, um... sign my book, please?

(Y/N): I'll sign it if you wouldn't mind signing my friend's book.

A.K.: Deal.

You then take A.K. Yearling's book and sign it. She takes Rainbow Dash's book and signs it.

(Y/N): So, Ms. Yearling. Can I call you that?

A.K.: Yes, you may.

(Y/N): Thank you. Anyway, the dragon in your recent book. Is it similar to the Deadly Nadder you have? Also, how did you find this Deadly Nadder?

A.K.: I actually found this dragon when it was just a little egg. The poor dragon lost her mother.

The Deadly Nadder looked sad.

(Y/N): That poor Nadder.

A.K.: Indeed. I was heartbroken after her mother died. So, I decided to take her back to my home, and I've been raising her ever since.

You then petted the Deadly Nadder and started to communicate with it.

(Y/N): I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. May she rest in peace.

The Deadly Nadder nuzzles you as you hug her.

A.K.: How does he do that? Communicate with dragons?

Rainbow Dash: He has the power to communicate with all dragons. He understands their feelings. Whether it's happy, sad, or angry, he can understand dragon emotions.

You then hand the book back to A.K. Yearling.

(Y/N): Here's your book, by the way. (To Rainbow Dash) Did you get your book signed?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. I did.

(Y/N): That's good. Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Ms. Yearling.

A.K.: It was nice to meet you as well, (Y/N). Oh, also, the dragon from my book, was supposed to be based on your Night Fury form, but I decided to base it off of my Deadly Nadder instead. If that answers your question.

(Y/N): It certainly does. Thanks for signing my friend's book.

A.K.: Thank you for signing mine. Enjoy the rest of your day.

You and Rainbow Dash then walk off. After a while, you both leave the convention.

Rainbow Dash: So, back there with the book about you, did you know that you had a book?

(Y/N): Honestly, I did not know about that. But it's nice to know that people write about me. It just shows that I'm not the only person who likes dragons.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. That's true. Anyway, thanks for helping to get me the latest book of the Daring Do series, with A.K. Yearling's signature on it.

(Y/N): Aye, no problem, Dashie. Besides, I had fun today.

Rainbow Dash: Me too, dude.

Rainbow Dash then stood on her toes and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed a bit and smiled. You then nuzzle her cheek and she blushes.

Rainbow Dash: Bye, (Y/N)!

She then walks off. You smile and say.

(Y/N): See ya, Dashie!

You then flew back home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Monday

You and Sunset were just walking around the city of Canterlot. She was holding onto your arm as you were walking. She also had a new wardrobe change and she was wearing something different.

(Y/N): Sunny, what exactly are we doing? We've been walking for hours.

Sunset: I know we have, but I haven't thought about doing anything. Besides, your thinking spot was a bust.

(Y/N): I told you it was better to go at night. Well, we can't just keep walking around all the time.

Sunset: By the way, do you like my new outfit?

You then look at her new look.

(Y/N): It does look cute on you.

She blushes and giggles at your response.

Sunset: Thank you, (Y/N).

She then hugs your arm again. You blush a little bit. You then spot a building that looks familiar to you. Your eyes lit up with excitement.

(Y/N): (gasps) No... way!!! It's still here!!!

Sunset: What is still here?

You then point at a place called Canterlot Family Fun and Arcade.

(Y/N): I didn't think this was still here! I used to go here in the summer when I was still homeschooled!

Sunset: You spent your time in an arcade?

(Y/N): Well, not that often. Only on Fridays so I don't overdo it with the games. I never thought I'd see this place again!

Sunset looks at you and you have a happy look on your face.

Sunset: Why don't we head in? It at least gives us something to do. Right?

(Y/N): It does. Yeah. Let's head in!

You then grab Sunset's hand and drag her inside. She couldn't help but blush. When you walk in, you see a whole bunch of arcade games inside.

Sunset: Wow. This is incredible!

(Y/N): It's just like I remember!

You and Sunset then start to walk around the arcade area looking for some games to play. You first played Aliens Armageddon.

(Y/N): Hey, Sunny. Catch.

You throw a gun at her and she catches it.

(Y/N): Do you wanna join?

She smiles.

Sunset: Yeah. I'm in.

You guys then play for a few minutes. Then you move on to Ocean Hunter and you and Sunset manage to get to Karkinos.

(Author's note: Watch until you get to Karkinos.)

(Y/N): Wow, Sunny. I didn't expect you to be a big gamer.

Sunset smiles sweetly.

Sunset: I'm pretty much a gamer. Just not an arcade gamer.

(Y/N): Really? I'm impressed.

She blushes.

(Y/N): I'll show you one of my favorite arcade games. Come on.

You then take her to the old retro games. You search for your favorite, which is Centipede.

(Y/N): Ah, good old Centipede.

You then start to play Centipede. After a few hits, you end up getting a high score.

Sunset: Wow. That's awesome, (Y/N). Could you teach me how to play some of these games?

(Y/N): Of course.

You then move out of the way. Sunset inserts a coin and starts to play Centipede. Unfortunately, she doesn't do great. She then looks down in disappointment. You then go behind her.

(Y/N): Here. Let me help you.

You then place her hand back on the circle controller. Then you place her other hand on the fire button. Sunset couldn't help but blush and feel your body heat.

Sunset's thoughts: He's so warm.

You then teach her how to play Centipede. You do this also with Galaga, Pac-Man, and Dig Dug. You then started playing some games that won tickets. You guys ended up winning a lot of tickets. You and Sunset then played a bit of air hockey. She beats you 7-6. You were impressed. You applauded her for beating you. She blushes and hugs you. You blush from her hug. You then head over to the Mortal Kombat Arcade and challenge her to a battle. You end up beating her first, then she beats you. You then end up beating Sunset again. She applauds you. You then see a Zoltar fortune teller.

(Y/N): Do you want your fortune told?

Sunset: Yes.

She puts her coin in, closes her eyes, and makes a wish. Zoltar then prints out a paper. She grabs it and looks at it.

(Y/N): So, what does it say?

Sunset: It says, "I'm going to meet someone special."

You smile at this. Sunset looks at you and she blushes. She then averts her gaze from you. After a while, you both get some pizza to eat, then you play some skee ball winning more tickets, and then play some of the carnival games. You end up winning a stuffed bear for both your girlfriend and for Sunset. She hugs it with all of her might. Then you both went to the ticket prize booth and cashed in your tickets. You split your prize winnings. Sunset gets herself an NES mini, a magic eight ball, and a lava lamp. You get a dragon's skull that resembles a Deadly Nadder, an NES mini, and this kaleidoscope monocle. You then put it on and look through it. You then see Sunset, but there's more than one of her.

(Author's note: A visualization of what you're seeing.)

You become surprised to see how many Sunsets you're looking at.

(Y/N): Whoa!

Sunset: What? Do I look bad?

(Y/N): No. I'm seeing more than one of you.

Sunset: Really? How many of me are there?

(Y/N): I, uh... I can't count how many. But there's a lot of you.

Sunset giggles at you.

Sunset: Are they all pretty? All the me's you see?

(Y/N): Yeah. You're all pretty.

Sunset blushes. You then remove the kaleidoscope from your eye.

(Y/N): But I think one Sunset Shimmer is pretty enough.

She then smiles sweetly.

Sunset: Aw.

She then hugs you and you hug her back. After the arcade, you both head out with your winnings.

(Y/N): Thanks for coming to the arcade with me.

Sunset: I enjoyed spending time with you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Me too.

She then nuzzles your cheek with affection.

(Y/N): Say, Sunny, do you have feelings for me? Like more than friends?

Sunset blushes a bit and looks away. You took notice of this.

(Y/N): I'll take that as a yes.

Sunset then turns back to you. She has this big blush on her face.

Sunset: Why do you ask?

(Y/N): It's about that kiss back when we did band rehearsal. Plus, when you said all those things about me. So, did you have feelings for me?

Sunset slightly looks away and says.

Sunset: I did. I was so afraid to tell you how I felt. Even after the way I treated you, how could you ever want to be with me? Besides, you have Twilight. She's much better than I would have been.

Sunset starts to cry a little. You wipe away her tears and turn her head to face you.

(Y/N): Sunny. I love you, too.

She was surprised by this.

Sunset: What? But what about Twilight?

(Y/N): I love her also, but I also love you.

You then kiss her cheek which makes her blush. She then kisses your cheek making you blush. Then you both touch foreheads and look each other in the eyes. You both then close your eyes and you passionately kiss Sunset on the lips. She returns it by kissing your lips. You both break the kiss and look at each other.

Sunset: (Y/N), I-I don't know what to say.

You stayed silent for a while. Then you said.

(Y/N): You know, even though you were a bully back then, I honestly thought you were cute.

Sunset blushes more and curls her hair.

Sunset: You thought I was cute?

(Y/N): I told myself you were too cute to be a bully.

Sunset giggles at this.

Sunset: Even as a bully, you thought I was cute?

You sheepishly smile.

(Y/N): Yeah. I did.

Sunset then gives you a warm hug and puts on the warmest smile.

Sunset: (Y/N), thanks for always looking out for me.

(Y/N): I'm always going to look out for you.

Sunset then kisses your lips again and you kiss her back. You both then made out for ten seconds and broke the kiss.

Sunset: So what do we tell Twilight?

(Y/N): I'll tell her everything. I think she's gone into accepting you.

Sunset: If you say so, (Y/N). Do you mind walking me home?

(Y/N): Not at all.

You then walk Sunset back home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday

You went over to Applejack's place to help her on the farm. You then knock on the door. When the door opened, it revealed Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Howdy (Y/N).

(Y/N): Howdy to you Apple Bloom. Mind if I come in?

Apple Bloom: Sure thing.

You and Apple Bloom head to the living room. You see Big Mac and Granny Smith in there.

Apple Bloom: Granny Smith, Big Mac, look who was at our door.

(Y/N): Howdy there.

Granny Smith: Howdy (Y/N). What brings you here?

(Y/N): Well, Applejack told me you guys needed help around the house and barn. So, here I am. I also brought some dragon companions with me to help out.

Apple Bloom: Which ones?

(Y/N): There are two Hideous Zipplebacks, a Snaptrapper, a couple of Terrible Terrors, three Gronckles, and three Smothering Smokebreaths.

Apple Bloom: Smothering Smokebreath? What are those?

You then turn into a small dark and light gray dragon that has yellow eyes, a skull-like head, a smoke-like tail, spines along the back, and a nasal horn flanked by two smaller ones. This was your Smothering Smokebreath form.

(Y/N): This is a Smothering Smokebreath. These dragons love metal objects. Instead of breathing fire, they breathe out smoke.

You then breathe out some smoke. Everyone was impressed. Then you revert to human form.

Apple Bloom: That looks cute. Where are the dragons though?

(Y/N): They're out back. I didn't want to bring them inside the house because they would wreck the place. The Terrible Terrors and Smokebreaths aren't as big as the others, though.

Granny Smith: Good thing you didn't bring them in otherwise this place would be a bigger mess. Ain't that right Big Mac?

Big Mac: Eeyup.

(Y/N): (chuckles) Anyway, where's Applejack?

Apple Bloom: Applejack overslept. She's normally woken up by our rooster.

(Y/N): Where's the rooster?

Apple Bloom: Ah don't know. It just wandered off.

(Y/N): I'll have to track it later. How long does Applejack usually sleep for?

Granny Smith: Applejack sleeps pretty long. She likes to sleep like a big o bear during the winter.

Big Mac: Eeyup.

You began to think.

Your thoughts: Hm. Maybe the sound of a Thunderdrum would wake her up, but then again, I don't want to damage her ears. (gasps mentally) Oh, I know what can wake her up.

(Y/N): I think I know how to wake her up.

You then head outside of the house to Applejack's bedroom window. Apple Bloom follows you.

Apple Bloom: Are ya sure about this?

(Y/N): Trust me. A Death Song's call is a better way to wake someone up. It's better than having to hear the sounds of a Thunderdrum.

Apple Bloom: After the dragon showcase, my ears were still ringing from the Thunderdrum's sonic booms.

(Y/N): That's true. They do hurt. Did you put the earplugs in the dragon's ears?

Apple Bloom: Sure did.

(Y/N): Alright.

You then turn into the Death Song.

(Y/N): Alright Applejack. Get ready to wake up to a nice sound.

You then start to make the sound of a Death Song.

(Author's note: Start at 0:08 and end at 0:10)

After a while, Applejack wakes up and falls out of bed. She then covered her ears and walked over to her bedroom window.

Applejack: AH'M UP!

You then stop making the noises. Apple Bloom then uncovers the earplugs on all the dragons.

Apple Bloom: You're up, Applejack.

Applejack: What in tarnation was that?

(Y/N): That, AJ, was the sound of a Death Song. I would've done Thunderdrum, but that would cripple your ears for a while. Your rooster was gone, so I decided to wake you up.

Applejack spots you.

Applejack: Well, Thank ya for doing that. Did you bring some dragons to help?

(Y/N): Certainly. As you requested.

Applejack: Aight. Let me throw on some clothes and I'll tell ya what to do.

(Y/N): Got it.

You then revert to human form as Applejack got some clothes on. After a while, Applejack heads to your location. She looks at the Dragons you brought over.

Applejack: Let's see here. Two Hideous Zipplebacks, a Snaptrapper, a couple of Terrible Terrors, three Gronckles, and three Smothering Smokebreaths. Good. You brought exactly what I needed.

(Y/N): Exactly right.

Applejack: You communicate with them and tell them what I'm saying. They seem to listen to you. You know, with you being the Alpha and all.

(Y/N): Of course.

You then started to communicate with them as Applejack was talking.

Applejack: We got chores to do, and I need all the help I can get.

You communicate with the dragons and they nod.

Applejack: First thing first, we're gonna start picking apples.

You communicate with the dragons and they nod. You also communicated not to eat them. They nod in response.

(Y/N): I was telling them not to eat the apples.

Applejack: They can have some if they want, just don't eat all of them.

You nod and tell the dragons. They listen to you. Apple Bloom then says.

Apple Bloom: Can I help, big sis?

Applejack: Ah what the hay. The more the merrier.

Then a Hideous Zippleback went over to Apple Bloom and started to lick her. She giggles.

(Y/N): Looks like you made a friend, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Looks like I did. I'll go get the buckets!

You communicated with the Hideous Zippleback to go with her. They nod and follow Apple Bloom.

(Y/N): Alright. Zippleback and Gronckles, you guys carry the empty buckets. Terrible Terrors and Smokebreaths can help pick the apples along with me, AJ, and Apple Bloom. Snaptrapper, you put the filled buckets over by the barn.

The dragons roared in response. You, Applejack, Apple Bloom, the Terrible Terrors, and the Smothering Smokebreaths start to pick the apples from the far back. The Gronckles and Zipplebacks bring you empty buckets. They also take the filled buckets to the Snaptrapper. After a while, you all regroup and look at the buckets.

Applejack: Good work, everyone. We're gonna have a lot of apples this year.

(Y/N): Indeed.

Apple Bloom: We should clean the house next. It's filthy.

(Y/N): Do you need these dragons anymore, AJ?

Applejack: I'll probably need the Terrible Terrors and the Smothering Smokebreaths. The rest can go if they want.

(Y/N): Understood.

You then tell the Gronckles, the Zipplebacks, and the Snaptrapper that they are free to go. They take their leave, but the one Zippleback stays with Apple Bloom. You notice this.

(Y/N): Wow, Apple Bloom. Usually, a Zippleback is never friendly towards humans at times. I guess he really likes you.

Apple Bloom: I guess he does. Can Ah keep him? I'll take good care of him and love him.

Applejack: Well, havin' a dragon is a big responsibility. But I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Apple Bloom gets happy.

Apple Bloom: Yay! Thanks, Big Sis.

She then runs up to you and hugs you.

Apple Bloom: And thank you, (Y/N), for letting me keep him.

(Y/N): Hey, it's no problem, Apple Bloom. Tell ya what, I'll give you some tips on how to train a Zippleback.

Apple Bloom: That'd be awesome. Thanks.

She then goes to her Zippleback and names them.

Apple Bloom: (to the left head) You'll be Sparky, (to the right head) and you'll be gassy. I love you sparky and gassy.

Sparky and Gassy nuzzle Apple Bloom.

Applejack: So, how many Terrible Terrors are there?

(Y/N): There are eleven of them. One of them being my pet.

Applejack: Alright. So here's how the house cleaning will go. 5 Terrible Terrors will be with Granny cleaning the attic, the Smothering Smokebreaths will be with Big Mac for the garage, the other 5 Terrible Terrors will be with Apple Bloom for her bedroom, while you, me, and (P/N) will be with me in the kitchen.

Apple Bloom: Applejack, why do you want Terrible Terrors in my bedroom?

Applejack: We do have the Alpha species to help us out, and they can be good cleaners.

Apple Bloom: Alright, Alright, just don't touch my diary okay?

(Y/N): They can be at times. I'll communicate this to them.

You then communicate with the Terrible Terrors and the Smothering Smokebreaths. You tell them how the teams work. You also tell the Smokebreaths not to take metal. They nod in response.

In the kitchen, it's you, Applejack, and (P/N) cleaning up the kitchen. You were in your Terrible Terror form helping out.

Applejack: I really appreciate you givin that dragon to Apple Bloom, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I think that Zippleback really liked your sister. Sometimes it takes a lot of bonding to become friendly to a dragon.

Applejack: Are Zipplebacks usually friendly?

(Y/N): At times they can be. Sometimes they can't be. That's most dragons though. Until you form a bond with them, of course.

Applejack: Well, Ah hope she takes good care of that Zippleback.

(Y/N): Don't worry. She will. Besides, the Zippleback already likes her.

Applejack: That it does.

You and Applejack then continue to clean the kitchen. After a while, the house gets cleaned up. You then tell the Terrible Terrors and Smothering Smokebreaths that they are free to go. Once they leave, you then go as a dragon that has different colored patterns ranging in yellow, orange, blue, and green. You had a colorful exterior, a long ledge under the chin and on the nose, lobs along the back, and a distinct hump. This was the Snifflehunch dragon.

(Y/N): If I'm going to find Applejack's rooster, I'm going to need the help of a tracker class.

You then get a sniff at where her rooster would be. You then get a scent and follow the trail. You then find the rooster. You revert to human form and pick it up. Applejack was looking for you, then she spots you with her rooster.

Applejack: Well ah'll be. You found the rooster that wandered off.

(Y/N): My tracking senses never fail.

Applejack: Thanks for that!

Later, all the chores are finished and it's after dark, and you're about to leave.

Applejack: Well, thanks for ya help.

(Y/N): You're welcome, AJ.

She blushes at her nickname.

Applejack: Anyway, here's a reward for ya trouble.

Applejack then kisses you on the cheek, which makes you blush. Applejack then giggled. You then nuzzle her cheek which makes Applejack blush.

(Y/N): (chuckle) Well, thank you for that. See ya around, AJ.

You then start to fly home and think to yourself.

Your thoughts: My feelings for them have grown. I need to tell them how I feel at some point.

----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

You and Fluttershy head to the park to hang out. Fluttershy lays down a blanket for a picnic, and you have the picnic basket with you and you have some stuff for outdoor activities: a frisbee, some baseballs for target practice, and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable in hardcover for you and Fluttershy to read. You then set down the basket and set up the picnic.

Fluttershy: Thank you for coming with me to the park for a picnic.

(Y/N): It's no problem. Besides, I like hanging out with you.

Fluttershy blushed and twirled her hair. She pulls out some sandwiches and you get a whiff of something. You growled a little. Fluttershy gets spooked.

Fluttershy: What is it, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Fluttershy, what's in that sandwich?

Fluttershy: Well, there's some salmon, tuna, cod, and eel.

You get surprised by the word eel.

(Y/N): D-Did you say, eel?

Fluttershy: (timid) Um... Yes. Why?

You growl more. Then Fluttershy realized something.

Fluttershy: Do you not like eels?

(Y/N): Dragons hate eel. We think of them as disgusting sea snakes that could dampen our dragon fire.

Fluttershy gasps.

Fluttershy: Oh no. I put an eel in the sandwich. I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I guess you won't eat it.

Fluttershy then puts your sandwich back in the picnic basket. She looks upset. You take notice and hug her.

(Y/N): I, uh... I didn't mean to growl, Flutters. It's just how I react to eels.

Fluttershy: It's ok, (Y/N). I'm sorry for ruining our picnic and you don't have anything to eat.

(Y/N): You didn't ruin it. Besides...

You then pull out a sandwich.

(Y/N): ...I always come prepared.

Fluttershy gets a little wide-eyed.

Fluttershy: You have your own sandwich?

(Y/N): I have one for you also if you want it.

She smiles softly.

Fluttershy: Th-Thanks (Y/N).

You two then started to eat your sandwiches. Fluttershy was amazed when she tried yours.

Fluttershy: Wow. This is delicious. What's in it?

(Y/N): Oh, nothing really special. Just some lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, turkey, bacon, and guacamole. With a hit of Atlantic Cod.

Fluttershy: It's yummy.

(Y/N): Your sandwich is good, too. I taste cucumbers in it.

Fluttershy: It's a cucumber sandwich.

(Y/N): Well, it tastes great. I love it.

Fluttershy then blushes more and she smiles. You and Fluttershy finish the picnic, and soon you two then start playing with a frisbee. You turn into a Night Fury as Fluttershy throws the frisbee. You then catch the frisbee with your jaws and bring it back to Fluttershy. Fluttershy takes the frisbee and pats you on the head. You then get excited. She throws it longer this time and you fly to catch it. After a while, you revert to your human form and start reading Jojo with Fluttershy. As you two are reading, Fluttershy hugs you tightly in fear of the horrors of Yukako Yamagishi taking Koichi as a prisoner.

(Y/N): Flutters, it's just a book. It's not real.

Fluttershy: I-I know. But that girl scares me.

(Y/N): You know, Koichi was also scared of her. His stand reverb isn't as powerful as it is when it grows. He still had a lot to learn.

Fluttershy then shivers still.

(Y/N): Hey, remember when I was scared of death?

Fluttershy looked at you.

Fluttershy: Yes.

(Y/N): And then I stood up to death?

Fluttershy: Y-Yes.

(Y/N): Well, back then I was just a boy who was arrogant and made dumb decisions. But after meeting you and everyone else, I became less afraid and more stronger than before.

Fluttershy: R-Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. You know what else I learned on that day, besides having friends, I learned that it's ok to be afraid of things. It's what makes us human. The one thing I have learned is that we can't let fear take control of us. After having one life, I let that fear take control of me. It's what made me run. No matter how many times I tried to run away, I couldn't escape my fears. Until I met all of you girls, and you showed me that I don't have to be afraid. After what happened, I started to own that fear. I became a better version of myself thanks to you, Twilight, Sunset, and everyone at CHS. My point is, we can't let fear control us. We have to own up to them. No matter how scared we are.

Fluttershy looks at you in awe.

Fluttershy's thoughts: So wise. He's a real inspiration for bravery.

Fluttershy: You're right, (Y/N). I shouldn't be afraid. I should read this, no matter how scary it is!

She then takes the book and reads from the beginning to end. She reads all the parts and now she has a fear of the afterlife, and she's proud of it.

Fluttershy: Finished, and now I have a fear of the afterlife in this story, but having fears is what makes us human right.

(Y/N): Exactly right, and hey, if you ever feel scared, I'll be right by your side.

You then one arm hug her. Fluttershy blushed, smiled, and closed her eyes into your warm embrace as you two sat and watched the sunset. She then gave you a peck on your cheek and you blushed a little. You nuzzle her cheek which makes her blush.

(Y/N): So, who's your favorite character from the book?

Fluttershy: Koichi is my favorite. He's kinda like me. He grows a lot after getting his stand and becomes a brave person.

You smiled at this.

(Y/N): Yeah. I like him, too.

You and Fluttershy continue to watch the sunset.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thursday

You're at Rarity's boutique at the front door. You then head into the store and you see Sweetie Belle in the room. Sweetie Belle sees you.

Sweetie Belle: Oh, hi (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hi Sweetie Belle. Is your sister home?

Sweetie Belle: Oh, she's upstairs, I'll go get her, be right back.

She heads upstairs to get her sister. You look around and see the clothes Rarity made, and you admire the creativity.

(Y/N): Wow. She really went all out with some dragon patterns. I'm just glad they're not made from dragon skin.

Later upstairs, Rarity was working on some outfits for you to model, when Sweetie Belle came into the room.

Sweetie Belle: Rarity, (Y/N) is here.

Rarity: Here? Right now? My designs aren't ready yet. Tell him I'll be down in a minute.

Sweetie Belle: Okay.

Back downstairs, Sweetie Belle arrives.

Sweetie Belle: Rarity will be down in a minute.

(Y/N): That's cool. I can wait.

Soon, Rarity brought down clothing for you to model. You then see her and the outfits.

(Y/N): Hey Rarity. You, uh... need a hand with that?

Rarity: Hello, (Y/N)! I'm good right now, darling.

(Y/N): Well, I can't wait to see what you made. Also, thanks for helping me find a new outfit.

Rarity: Oh, it's no trouble at all. Besides, I always my friends to look their best.

(Y/N): (chuckles) That you do.

You then look at the outfits for a moment.

(Y/N): I see you went all in on the dragon styles.

Rarity: Oh yes, they're for you to wear during your crime fighting and your normal days, darling.

(Y/N): Well, if I'm fighting crime, might as well do it in style.

Rarity: I knew you would say that.

She then puts on some music.

You go through four outfits that resemble the Gronckle, the Monstrous Nightmare, the Hideous Zippleback, and the Deadly Nadder. Unfortunately, Rarity doesn't like them. Neither do you.

(Y/N): You know, they aren't bad outfits, Rares. They're just not for me is all.

Rarity: Well, I'm glad you like them. I'm sorry if they didn't work out for you, darling.

She looks down in disappointment. Then you spot an outfit.

(Y/N): Hey, what's that over there?

You point over to an outfit. Rarity looks at where you're pointing and sees the outfit.

(Author's note: This will be your outfit from now on.)

Rarity: Oh, that's just a work in progress, darling. It's supposed to be an outfit based on the Night Fury dragon, but I'm just having trouble with it.

You then look at it. You take a liking to it.

(Y/N): This I like.

Rarity was surprised.

Rarity: You do?

(Y/N): Yeah. It matches the night fury's colors. Mind if I try it on?

Rarity: Sure. Not at all.

You then put the outfit on. You look at yourself in the mirror. You were impressed.

(Y/N): I like this.

Rarity: But it's not finished.

(Y/N): To you, it may not be, but I think it is. This matches the colors perfectly. I'll take it.

Rarity gets surprised.

Rarity: R-Really? You'd take that?

(Y/N): Of course. It's great.

Rarity smiles with joy.

(Y/N): I think I'm going to make this my official uniform. Thanks to the best fashion designer in the world.

Rarity blushed and jumped in place with happiness. She then runs up to you, wraps you in a hug, and kisses you on the cheek. You blush when she kisses you.

Rarity: I'm so glad you like it, darling.

You then nuzzle Rarity's cheek and she blushes.

(Y/N): Well, thanks again for the outfit. I'd better get back home. I'll see ya around, Rares.

You then fly back home. Rarity waves off and shouts.

Rarity: Bye, (Y/N)!

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday

You were back home. You were still in bed while your family and Twilight were having breakfast. You then wake up, shower, get into your new outfit, and head downstairs.

(Y/N): Good morning everyone!

(D/N): Morning son!

(M/N): Morning there, (Y/N)!

(B/N): Morning, little bro!

(S/N): Morning, bro!

Spike: Morning, dude!

Twilight: Morning, babe!

Twilight then kissed your cheek. You kiss her cheek back. She gets a look at your outfit.

Twilight: Loving the new outfit. Makes you look like a Night Fury.

You blush.

(Y/N): Thanks, Twi. Rarity made it.

(S/N): She has such a good sense of fashion.

(Y/N): Interesting fact about this, she was having some trouble coming up with an outfit idea for the Night Fury dragon.

Spike: Doesn't sound like our Rarity in our world would have this problem.

Twilight: She probably wouldn't.

(Y/N): I liked it though. It matches the colors of what a Night Fury looks like. She was happy when I bought it.

(D/N): Well, I think it looks great.

(M/N): I agree. Anyway, breakfast this morning is eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. With some fruit.

(Y/N): Oh, yum. Thanks, Mom.

You then make your plate. You then look at Twilight.

(Y/N): Did you eat already?

Twilight: Yeah. I'm good.

You then sit next to Twilight and start to eat.

(S/N): So, what do you two have planned for today?

(Y/N): I was gonna surprise Twilight today by taking her somewhere that teenagers would enjoy. Since she's new to this world, I want to show her amazing places.

Twilight: Don't forget Spike also.

(Y/N): I wouldn't forget about Spike.

Spike: Yeah. I want to see some of the dragons in this world.

Just as Spike said that a Smothering Smokebreath enters.

(Y/N): Speak of the devil. There's smokey.

Twilight: Smokey?

(Y/N): I give them nicknames sometimes.

Then the Deadly Nadders appear. Your sister gets annoyed.

(S/N): Ugh. Not again.

Your sister then heads upstairs.

(B/N): Why is it that those Deadly Nadders come here anyway?

Twilight: Don't they follow wherever the Alpha goes?

(Y/N): They tend to.

You then finish up and clean up.

(Y/N): Anyway, we better get going. Are you ready, Twi?

Twilight: I'm ready.

(Y/N): You ready, Spike?

Spike: I'm ready.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's go!

You, Twilight, and Spike then head out. You first start by showing Spike some of the dragons. This includes Deadly Nadders, Hideous Zipplebacks, Monstrous Nightmares, Gronckles, Terrible Terrors, Scauldrons, Thunderdrums, Changewings, Speed Stingers, Whispering Deaths, and so much more. After a while, you then take Twilight to somewhere special.

Twilight: So, where are we going?

(Y/N): The one place where all humans and teenagers hang out.

Later

(Y/N): The Mall!

Twilight and Spike watch in awe as they see the mall. Twilight spots a Barnes and Noble bookstore sign.

Twilight: What's a Barnes and Noble?

(Y/N): It's a bookstore. It's like a library, but you can buy the books there.

Twilight's eyes widen

Twilight: Really?

(Y/N): I'd taken you want to check it out?

Twilight gives you puppy dog eyes while smiling.

Twilight: Please?

You chuckle at her and say.

(Y/N): Alright. We can go.

Twilight: Then let's go!

She grabs your hand and pulls you into the mall. Spike follows you from behind. You go to a directory and find where the store is.

Twilight: There it is! Let's go, babe!

You and Twilight walk to Barnes and Noble, while Twilight is pressing against you. You don't mind it, it feels nice.

Your thoughts: She's so warm.

Spike was smirking at this, but you didn't notice it. When you and Twilight spot the bookstore, Twilight squeals in excitement and runs into the store. You and Spike then follow her into the store. She's looking at every book in the store. You lean to Spike and say.

(Y/N): (quietly) Is she like this when I'm not around?

Spike: Not normally. She does look happy.

(Y/N): I think the word is excited.

Twilight then grabs your hands and drags you to every book category. From history to romance. She then gets a book called Dragonology. It's about the dragon ecology. You both begin to read it.

Twilight: Wow. Listen to this. According to these laws, dragons mark their territory with their saliva.

(Y/N): I think I knew that. I've seen some Monstrous Nightmares do that.

Twilight: Cool. Oh, look at this one. Some dragons can dispute their territory or challenge other dragons in fighting their territory.

(Y/N): That's something I did not know.

Twilight then turns to a page about mating.

Twilight: Hey, is this true? Dragons can have more than one mate?

You look at the page in curiosity.

(Y/N): Huh. I did not know that. I guess that's possible.

Twilight: I feel like it could be true.

(Y/N): Yeah. I feel like it could be. I think I want to get this book. This could uncover more hidden secrets that I never knew about.

Twilight: I agree with that.

You then see Twilight is in a bad mood.

(Y/N): Hey. What's on your mind, Twi?

Twilight then looks at you.

Twilight: It's about the mating thing.

(Y/N): You think I would be with other girls?

Twilight: After I left, I was so worried that someone else would make you happy. Sunset has made you happy when I was gone, but I wouldn't think that she could fall in love with you.

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): Did she... tell you that?

Twilight: She did. Do you love her?

(Y/N): (sigh) My heart still belongs to you, Twi. I could never stop thinking about you. Even after you left.

Twilight: She also told me you two kissed. Is that true?

(Y/N): Yeah. We did. But it wasn't the same as kissing you.

Twilight perks up.

Twilight: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. I should've told you this. I'm sorry you had to hear it from her.

You have a tear rolling down your eyes. Twilight notices your upset, and she places her hand on your shoulder.

Twilight: You know, there's a law in Equestria that's similar to this dragon law. So, I'm not mad at you for kissing her.

You were surprised.

(Y/N): You're not?

Twilight: Well, I'm a little annoyed you didn't tell me, but I'll get past it. But look, if you did want to have Sunset as your girlfriend also, I'm not opposed to that.

(Y/N): Really?

Twilight: Yeah. But I do want you to promise me this. If you do have two girlfriends, you have to share and spend time with both of us. Ok?

(Y/N): Of course.

Twilight: And if she truly loves you, then she will spend time with both of us.

(Y/N): Deal.

Twilight smiles softly and then rests her head on your shoulder. She then kisses you on the lips and you return it. You then break the kiss.

(Y/N): You know, my dad would know more about dragon rules. So if the rule about mating is true, then that means I could date anyone.

You then hold Twilight's hand.

(Y/N): But you're my first girlfriend. Which makes you the most important person to be with.

Twilight blushes madly and goes into heartache.

Twilight: Aw! I love you, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I love you, too, Twi!

You both then kissed each other on the lips.

(Y/N): So, want to continue reading?

Twilight: Sure.

She then noticed your kaleidoscope monocle.

Twilight: Uh, before we do, can I ask what that is?

She points at your kaleidoscope monocle.

(Y/N): Oh, that's just something I won when Sunset and I were at Canterlot Family Fun and Arcade.

Twilight: Mind if I look at it?

(Y/N): Sure.

You then hand it to Twilight. She looks through to see repeating patterns.

Twilight: Wow. It's so pretty.

Then she looks at you.

Twilight: Wow. Why are there a lot of my babes?

(Y/N): (chuckle) It's just how it works. I've never seen anything like it before. I was surprised when I looked through it also. Then I realized it was the way it looked. I guess it repeats whatever you point at. I use it more for inanimate objects though.

Twilight hands it back to you.

Twilight: What would I look like if you saw me through it?

(Y/N): I can take a look.

You then put it to your eye and you see more Twilights.

You were surprised.

Twilight: Is it bad?

(Y/N): It's... beautiful, actually.

Twilight: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. It is.

She smiles warmly. You then remove the kaleidoscope from your eye.

(Y/N): But, to be honest, I think one Twilight is enough for me.

Her smile grew bigger and she hugged you. You then pull out a book for you and her to read together. After a while, you leave Barnes and Noble and get dinner in the mall. After dinner, you both then head back to your home. It's now night time and you and Twilight are getting ready for bed.

Twilight: Wow. That was a fun day.

(Y/N): I'm glad you liked it.

Twilight: It was just fun being with you.

You smiled warmly.

(Y/N): I loved being with you today.

Twilight: Aw.

You both then head into bed. Spike was on his bed. Twilight then asks you something.

Twilight: Hey, babe, I was wondering, well...

(Y/N): What's up?

Twilight looked a little nervous at first, but then she gained a little confidence.

Twilight: So, I'm heading back to Equestria tomorrow, but I will be back. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me tomorrow.

You were surprised by this.

(Y/N): Wait, really? You want me to come to Equestria with you?

Twilight: Yes. I asked your parents about it this morning, and they said they were fine with it. But I wanted to know if you wanted to come along.

You thought about it for a moment.

(Y/N): Well, I have wanted to see your homeworld. You know what, sure. I'll go with you.

Twilight smiles.

Twilight: Yay! Oh, you're going to love it there. It's such a nice place.

(Y/N): I look forward to hanging out with you. Does that also mean I get to meet your friends?

Twilight: Yes.

(Y/N): That's cool. I can't wait to see what your homeworld is like.

She smiles warmly and hugs you.

Twilight: Thanks, babe.

She then kisses you on the lips. You return the kiss.

(Y/N): Well, we better get some sleep. We don't want to be late tomorrow.

Twilight: (giggles) That we don't.

You turn off the lights and cuddle up with Twilight.

(Y/N): Good night, Twilight.

Twilight: Good night, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good night, Spike.

Spike: Good night, dude. Good night, Twilight.

Twilight: Good night, Spike.

Soon, a dream bubble forms around Twilight's head. In her dream, she is about to be married to you.

Princess Celestia: Do you, (Y/N) (L/N), take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?

(Y/N): I do.

Princess Celestia: And do you, Twilight Sparkle, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?

Twilight: I do.

Princess Celestia: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

You then kiss Twilight on the lips.

Outside the bubble, Twilight was sleeping with a blissful smile on her face. Then she mumbles.

Twilight: (mumbling) I love you, (Y/N).

To be continued...

(You finally got to spend every day with the girls. You even got to know a little more about them and helped them with their problems. The whole Sunset and you kissing is going to set up something big. This will set up the Harem, of course. But tomorrow, you get to visit Equestria for the first time. What surprises will await you there? Find out tomorrow at 3 p.m. in Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.2K 61
You are known as Draco, the Half Human Half Dragon. You have had ten lives the day you were born. You became the greatest hero of Metropolis. Until o...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.2K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...
58.3K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...
166K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...