𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

18.5K 1.6K 123
By A_solitude_girl12

Navya and dhriti with ayushree are in ayushree
closet to select Ayushree outfit for tonight. They had checked every wardrobe but they didn't find it suitable for today.

It was dhriti who got know about ayushree and abhyant plan for tonight when ayushree requested her to take care of miksha for tonight. Dhriti being overexcited dragged ayushree to select her outfit while navya who meet then in way also joined dhriti . And here they are .

"Will you guys stop it!!" Ayushree yelled at them tiredly . Don't no if they got tired or not after rejecting almost dresses but she got tired seeing their behaviour.

"Comeon bhabhi, app Aaj ki party ki showstopper ho , so you have to look most beautiful" dhriti said rejecting another dress.

"Mujhe toh party mein jana ka maan he nahi hai"ayushree said making sad face making other daughter in law chuckle looking at her .

"Woh kyun Bala?" Navya asked. Parties are interesting, aren't they?

"Parties are too annoying" ayushree said making faces.

"Parties are interesting bhabhi" navya argued.

"You will get more gossips and believe me bhabhi panchyat karna mein bhi ekk alag maza hain" navya said excitedly jumping a little on her place making dhriti chuckle while Ayushree frowned.

"Are you serious Navya? Mrs Singhania yeh jewellery kaha se le , Mrs Singhania app skincare routine kya hain, Mrs Singhania you should join gym, Mrs Singhania how you control you husband can you teach us" ayushree mimicked those ladies who always ask her unnecessary question . while navya and dhriti chuckled seeing her irritate face . She is actually looking cute may be more cute than miksha .

"Mrs Singhania yeh Mrs Singhania woh . I really get fed up from everything" ayushree always gets pissed off with the party drama and at last she gets to hear a long lecture from her mother in law on manners.

Soon much to ayushree relief they finally came to a conclusion and selected a saree for her . Ayushree thanked them for taking this much less time which navya and dhriti ignored it because they know it was in sarcastic way.

***************************************

Ayushree was wearing her earings when the closet the door got opened. With her eyes on mirror she saw abhyant entering the closet. Her eyes moved towards his outfit.

Dressed up in white shirt with maroon coat on it , and pairing it with red pants reflecting his tight muscle. With two buttons open giving a view of his muscular stones chest . The expensive Rolex watch and the branded black shoes making his look more intimidating. His outfit itself showing how much Richie he is . And today wearing red colour two piece suit made him look dominating than actual. The colour of dominance is suiting him very much . His aura is screaming richness and dominance.

Ayushree snapped out from her thoughts when she heard the shoe sound clicking against the floor and she got startled seeing him standing just behind her back . Ayushree jerked back in shock making her skin rubbed against his cold and strong chest.

Ayushree opened her mouth but everything got stopped when she felt his breath near her neck making her feel goosebumps not only on her neck but all around the body making her heartbeat fast .she closed her eyes at the warmness of his breathe.

Hearing thud sound ayushree opened eyes and saw abhyant keeping the scent bottle on the dressing table. He came near to take scent and here she thought. Ayushree shrugged her nonsense thoughts away and concentrate on herself.

"Chaleye?" Abhyant asked in his deep voice while ayushree a gave small humm and with this both walked out from their room.

****************************************

Abhyant got down from his side , after buttoning up his suit walked to ayushree side and opened the door for her like a true gentleman.

Ayushree sighed at his change in behaviour . She opened her mouth to say something but abhyant raised his eyebrow and looked at her with 'open your mouth then get ready to face consequences' .
Ayushree cursed her fate and got down from the car .

She stood beside abhyant left . She was looking at the entrance of the party with aww. When abhyant slided his left hand on her waist making his cold rings touch her bare skin . She looked at him who looked ahead with blank face as if it was nothing. Ofcourse it was nothing but show that everything is normal with them ,thinking that ayushree walked inside the party with abhyant.

As soon as they stepped inside the party , the hall suddenly went silent and the thickness of air made everyone difficult to lift their eyes . Soon couple came near abhyant and ayushree.

"Thankyou so much abhyant for attending my anniversary beta" a man in his 50s age said hugging abhyant and patting his back while ayushree was stunned.

"Thankyou beta" the same man said to ayushree while keeping his hand on head.

"Iam Anand Kumar, abhyant ka school teacher" the man introduced himself while ayushree was shocked, her husband who always ignored attending any personal interaction is came to his school teacher anniversary party.

"And she is my wife Mahima" the man said while pointing at the lady dressed up in silk saree beside him . The lady took ayushree in hug .

"God bless you" mahima said while ayushree genuinely smiled at them . First time ever someone is blessing her without any fake smile. Abhyant noticed her bright smile and sort out of relief filled in his heart.

"Wese toh I didn't expected this young and stubborn man to attend my anniversary party but khair choodo" Anand said while Intentionally using some specific words while abhyant just looked at him then sighed . It's common for him , he and Anand were polar opposites but the calmness which Anand noticed inside abhyant made Anand found of him and from there onwards it's started their Tom and Jerry relation where Anand never hesitate taunt him while abhyant ignore his eyes words . Because somewhere if someone was there for him after his mother was him , who genuinely cared for him .

"Tum batao ayushree beta , do he trouble you ?" Anand asked while ayushree widened her eyes first she looked at abhyant who has usually had his blank face then at his teacher , she shaked her head as no .

"Ara Aisa kaisa, then you are not THE ABHYANT SINGHANIA where is the arrogant, stubborn and aggressive abhyant" abhyant rolled his eyes at the his insult.

"Jokes apart, ayushree beta tumhare pati ko mein uska bachpan se dekha Hain, bahut gussa karna wala , nakchada par Dil ka saaf . Jo iska Dil mein ho tha hain wohi uski zubaan pe hota bhala woh shabad aga wala ko acha laga ya nahi" Anand said with proudness . Ayushree smiled at him . She never knew other than shashvat, vivaan and pratik who are close to him. But today she had seen in abhyant eyes the respect for his teacher who is teasing him taunting him. Because abhyant singhania respects only few people's and if Anand Kumar is in that list then he means very important to abhyant.

"Mrs Singhania, your saree is so beautiful. Where did you buyed from" a lady said while ayushree gave a forced smile as she can clearly envy in their eyes. She is sitting on table with mahima Kumar surrounded by ladies . As Anand Kumar is one of leading business industrialist many businesses associates attend it with their wife's.

"Hmm actually it was designed by singhania's designer Hritika" ayushree answered politely .

"Ameer log aur Ameer shauk" another lady while continued to discuss about the clothes , jewelleries etc.

"Who is the lady with Mr Singhania" a lady said while all looked at her before following their eyes. Ayushree frowned seeing a girl wearing green slit dress was standing close to her husband .

"She is a model and her name is kaira luthra. And she doing a project whose producer is Mr Singhania" another lady from the group filled them with information.

"They seems too close" another lady said making ayushree fist her hand tightly.

"Many people saw them travelling together " ayushree fisted her hand more tightly diging her nails in her palm .

"Excuse me" ayushree said stood from her seat and walked away from the table in a corner.

Their relation is not in good position and whatever she had done to him maybe he will never forget nor he will forgive her . She knows how much he hates betrayal. She also knows he will not look at another woman as she is his wife but what if he will look at another woman with same soft eyes which were once used to be for her , after all he is abhyant Singhania and he can get rid of her and their relation anytime.

Her every thought is increasing her anxiety and stress . She saw waiter with juice tray was passing from there without thinking anything nor seeing she took a glass and chugged down on her throat making her cough. She felt a little relaxed. So she took a step to join again the party but suddenly she felt blurriness infront of her eyes . To get clear view ayushree shook her head and rubbed her eyes .

Abhyant was walking towards party area . After finishing an important business call . He stopped on his track as he saw a lady back was facing towards him and she was trying to walk with her shaky steps. He instantly recognised the lady as his wife so he quickly to her and stood infront of her . Ayushree was rubbing her eyes but as soon as she saw a pair of well polished shoes infront of she looked up at the person .

"Hubby" ayushree said in her slurred tone while throwing her arms on him. Abhyant got suprised with her action and her words.

"I missed you, so much . Kaha the app?" Ayushree said while keeping her chin on his chest and looking at him with pout on her face . Abhyant got confused seeing her behaviour.

"Ayushree, how did you got drunk ?!!" Abhyant asked to which ayushree frowned but shook her head as no.

"I am not drunk . Infact you know I tasted a juice but it was not much nice" ayushree said while making eww faces . Abhyant frowned but brought his nose close to her mouth and that 's it . He was right . She is drunk but who did it ? Did someone spiked on her drink .

"Who has given you that juice. Answer me ayushree?" Abhyant asked his deep voice.

"Woh toh ekk waiter bhaiya ne diya tha" ayushree said while leaning her head on his chest with her arms around his torso.

"Damn that waiter" abhyant cursed the waiter under his breathe

"Don't scold him , I took the glass by myself. Don't punish him" ayushree requested showing her puppy eyes .

"Yeh halat mein bhi dusro ki waqlat karna ha bass" abhyant said sarcastically . She should be lawyer instead of painter . Yes , he knows she is a famous painter whose identity is hidden from the world as she  use her pen name. She thinks she can hide things from him then she is wrong. Because sooner or later he will get to know everything .

"Promise you won't scold waiter bhaiya" ayushree asked changing her tone to soft. That waiter was good boy who didn't scolded her for stealing the juice .

"Promise I won't scold your ,waiter bhaiya" abhyant said stressing on bhaiya words specifically.

"No , like this " ayushree said took his right hand in her and made him pinch his throat little.

"Now say" ayushree said and looked up at him . Who was adoring his wife cuteness.

"Promise I won't scold your waiter bhaiya" abhyant said to which ayushree smiled fullest and tip toe on her leg . Abhyant was confused but everything frozen when her soft pair of lips touched his right cheek . Abhyant closed his eyes and took a deep breathe . Today is not going to easy night for him.

"Shall we go now" abhyant asked to which ayushree happily nodded her head .

God knows what things are more yet to come for him because a drunk ayushree can be cute and dangerous at the same time.

*************************

Please do vote and follow❤️

Share your views on chapter....

Just one thing I want to say

I never said that I will not update on Wattpad...

And can't i raise  the vote count seeing the

response Iam getting....

can't  i ask 800 votes with 5k readers

Is it wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 28.3K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
16.6K 693 21
The Deshmukh family they're rolling in wealth, but don't let that fool you. They're sweet as candy to the good souls, but if you're bad news, they're...
1.2M 55.6K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...
226K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...