LSM Lost Files: TWICE

Od NotImportantNotAtAll

From the authors who brought you the fan favourite Lovesick Monster saga, comes an anthology series within th... Více

Missing You (Part One)
Missing You (Part Two)
Seoul Searching
Kyoto Protocol (Part One)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Two)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Three)
Signal: A Love Story
Signal: Yesterday, Today, And All Tomorrows
Love Foolish: Friendzone
Love Foolish: Eyes Wide Open
Pet Shop
Clear My Mind
Acmé De La Vie
Push and Pull (Part One)
Push and Pull (Part Two)
Karuizawa Stories: Perhaps
Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful
Karuizawa Stories: For Your Heart, I'm Qualified
Karuizawa Stories: Ready to Be
Karuizawa Stories: Moonlight Sunrise
Mother

Set Me Free

948 20 6
Od NotImportantNotAtAll

I placed the grocery bags on the kitchen counter, three of them I counted. I huffed and sighed. I was still young and fit, fresh out of my two years of army training, but these bags filled with vegetables, fruits, meat, and other grocery products were something else entirely.

"Have you got everything? Gomawo, Jeonghoon-ah!"

A pair of tiny arms were wrapping around my waist, followed by a round bump bumping against my lower back. I chuckled and nodded. Helping my pregnant sister with her groceries had become my side job whenever her husband was away on his business trip.

"Don't mention it, Noona!" I smiled. "Ya, where is Yori-hyung anyway?"
"Meh... You know him and his security work," Chaeyoung shrugged, waddling towards the sink to wash her hands.
"But it's... Cyber security, right? Can't he work from home?" I decided to probe.
"He does work from home. But every once in a while he needed to go somewhere... I assume to install some stuff in his clients' computer system? Na do molla..." she shrugged again.
"And you're never curious?" I pressed.

Hearing this, Chaeyoung laughed and turned to look at me.

"Ya! What are you getting on about? Are you trying to sow doubt into my heart about my own husband?" she grinned. I quickly shook my head.
"N–No, no! I mean... I'm just... Curious, that's all! I... I didn't mean to offend you!" I panickedly said. Chaeyoung giggled.
"I'm not offended, Jeonghoon-ah... Calm down!" she sniggered. "But I trust him completely. I've known him since we were young, and he has never let me down, not even once, so..."
"I get it, Noona. Totally! I–I'm... I'm sorry..." I muttered, feeling bad.

Chaeyoung chuckled as she walked over to open the fridge, and she gestured for me to start helping her store the groceries inside her fridge. I promptly did so.

"Jeonghoon-ah... Can Noona give you an advice?" she asked after a while.
"Sure! Shoot, Noona!" I smiled.
"If you decide to go into a relationship, you need to trust your partner completely, without a shadow of a doubt," she said.

I stole a glance at her. I saw a peaceful smile rising on her small face as she continued.

"Yori... He's been through a lot. He's sacrificed a lot for me, for our family, for our love. I'm sure you haven't forgotten why he lost an eye, right?" Chaeyoung asked. I nodded.
"Yeah... He... Saved you and Eomma from..." I trailed off.
"... From him," my sister nodded. "... That alone is enough to make me never doubt his faithfulness, but even if he didn't do that, I'd still trust him completely."

Chaeyoung slowly straightened herself, resting her palms on her growing baby bump as she smiled at me.

"That's how you're supposed to build a relationship, Jeonghoon-ah! You need to trust each other completely. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has secrets, but that's okay... As long as you know that your hearts are in the right place," she told me.
"Wise words..." I smirked, but Chaeyoung laughed and smacked my shoulder.
"Stop patronizing me! I was telling the truth~!" she whined, smacking me one more time.
"Patronizing?! O–Ow! What did I do wrong? I was agreeing with you!" I complained.
"You were smirking! You were mocking me!" she accused me, and she smacked me again.
"O–OW! Ya! Ow! Cut it out!" I protested.
"PLUS! What the fuck do you think you're doing talking like that! I'm literally carrying his baby right now! I shouldn't think bad things about my own husband and baby daddy!" she bellowed, and she kept smacking me.
"O–OW! O–Okay! Okay! M–Mianhae! Mianhae! Ya! Noona!" I exclaimed.

I tried dodging her latest attempt to smack me, but she was quicker, and she used the leek in her other hand to smack my head.

"YAA~! Geumanhae!!!" I sulked.

Chaeyoung cackled loudly and threw the leek into the fridge. She tiptoed to ruffle my hair, then she crushed me in a hug. I sighed exasperatedly, but I decided to hug my sister back and chuckled. She snuggled onto my chest and asked me a question.

"Don't you have somewhere to be right now?" Chaeyoung asked.
"What time is it?" I glanced at my watch. "... Three. Yeah... I gotta pick up Tzuyu-noona from her photoshoot."
"What time is her shoot finishing?" she asked.
"Three thirty," I told her, "And it's at Seongsu-dong. Kinda far..."

Chaeyoung gasped and pulled herself away.

"YA! Then you better hurry!" she scolded me. "It's a long way from Jamsil to Seongsu-dong! What the fuck are you still doing here?!"
"I was helping my pregnant sister, wasn't I?!" I shot back. Chaeyoung laughed.
"I know, I know. Gomawo, Jeonghoon-ie!" she grinned, "Palli ga! I need to finish my painting!"

She pushed me out of her kitchen, and she kept pushing me all the way to the front porch. Somehow, I found this situation comical. Chaeyoung was way smaller than I was, so this felt like a small boat pushing a larger boat out of a shipyard.

"Alright, alright! I'm going!" I laughed, but then I looked at my sister as we entered the garage, "Ya, are you sure you'll be fine alone? Shouldn't you call on someone to accompany you until Yori-hyung comes home? Where's Mina-noona?"
"She's at Stardust now, as usual," Chaeyoung smiled, "It's fine! I'll be fine!"
"What about Dubu-noona?" I asked again, opening my car.
"She's with Seulgi-unnie, Sana-unnie, and Jeongyeon-unnie, training with the IPG. YA! I told you I'll be fine! Yori will come home at five, and then we'll all meet at JYPE for our recording session!" she glared at me. I sighed.
"Ugh... Fine..." I muttered, "Just... Call me if you need anything, okay?"
"You do know I also have a manager, don't you? Noona-neun idol-ja na!" she scolded me.
"But Minsoo-hyung is with Jihyo-noona, Nayeon-noona, and Momo-noona for their shoot, right? Just call me if you need anything!" I insisted.
"Arasseo..." she chuckled, "PALLI GA!"
"Nee... Annyeong..." I waved at her.

I entered the car, and I rolled down the window to wave at her, but then I saw that mischievous glint in her eyes. I knew that glint too well.

"What?" I snapped at her. Chaeyoung giggled.
"Ya, we're going to have a full recording session tonight, Jeonghoon-ah," she told me.
"I knew that. What about it?" I asked. She leaned over the window to speak in a more hushed tone.
"Make sure Tzuyu is still able to walk to the recording booth tonight, okay?" she grinned.

I gasped out loud. I knew what she meant.

"Y–YA! M–MUSEUN MARIYA! W–WE'RE NOT... W–We won't... I–I don't..." I stammered in panic, feeling heat rushing to my cheeks. Chaeyoung laughed out loud.
"Joking, joking! Do her as much as you want! it's not like you can make her even more pregnant than she already is anyway! Go for it, Son Jeonghoon! Bang Tzu's big booty senselessly! Fill her up! Bathe Baby Yoda with Son's family semen!" she cheered obscenely.
"SON CHAEYOUNG!!!" I screamed. Chaeyoung cackled.
"Seriously... I don't get why you two are still so shy about it... You spent a night with her in Japan, didn't you? Don't tell me you haven't confirmed your relationship with her after sleeping with her? She needs assurance, Jeonghoon-ah!" she giggled.
"I–It's not... I–I... W–We're... W–We're not..." I stuttered, but Chaeyoung was already waddling away, not listening to me.
"Annyeong! Drive safely! See you later at JYPE!" she exclaimed.

With that, she slammed the front door behind her. I sighed exasperatedly, but I had no other choice than to drive away. Cursing, I pressed the remote to open the front gates, and I drove off. As soon as I hit the main road, heading towards Seongsu-dong, where Tzuyu's photoshoot would wrap up soon, I let out a great sigh.

"What is wrong with her? We didn't do anything that night!" I grumbled.

I was telling the truth. Tzuyu and I did spend the night in the same suite back in Japan, but we honestly didn't do anything. All we did was talk and joke over a pot of Chinese tea, we certainly did nothing sexual. Yes, we both knew that we liked each other–we loved each other, it was clear as day–but for some reason, we stopped short from saying it out loud... Or confirming our relationship.

Still, ever since that night, Tzuyu and I had become closer. I met her everyday, we chatted and talked on the phone as often as possible, we went everywhere together. I daydreamed about her gorgeous dimple-smile during the day, and at night I'd dream about her soft and gentle voice, her heartwarming laughter. I think it was safe to say that we were a couple, the only thing missing was the official titles of 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'. But what good does a title do? We knew we loved each other, we enjoyed each other's company, wasn't that good enough?

And yet... My sister's words seared themselves into my mind. Why haven't we confirmed our relationship? These past couple of weeks, our touches had become more romantic, more intimate. Tzuyu would hold my hand when she spoke with me, I would grab her hand when we walked side by side. We were both comfortable in sharing an embrace, even light pecks on the cheeks before we separated. She even allowed me to rub her baby bump gently, and I knew she knew how much that aroused me. Sure, we didn't engage in any sexual act... But what's wrong with taking things slowly, letting things progress naturally?

Was she waiting for me? Or was I waiting for her to take the first step? I wasn't even sure. If we were indeed waiting for each other... How long would this waiting game last? Should I just take the initiative and ask her to confirm the thing that was as clear as day: That we loved each other and wanted to spend the rest of our days with each other?

Was it because she was still holding the memory of her late boyfriend dear? Like my sister, Tzuyu was expecting, but unlike my happily married sister, the father of Tzuyu's child passed away. From the stories Chaeyoung, Yori, and the other Twice members and boyfriends told me, Nam Chuyoung died a hero, sacrificing himself to save his beautiful girlfriend and their child in her womb. I had nothing but respect and gratitude for him, and I too wanted to honor his memory.

Or maybe it was because Tzuyu wanted to wait until she gave birth? That couldn't be it... Tzuyu knew full well that even before meeting the child, I knew I'd love him or her as my own. I would protect the child with my life, I would raise him or her with nothing but love. The official statement from JYPE was that Tzuyu was pregnant with her non-celebrity boyfriend, and I was ready to take on that mantle, to confirm that the child was indeed mine. She knew she had nothing to worry about.

Whatever the reason Tzuyu and I still haven't confirmed our relationship, I guessed I shouldn't worry too much about it. Whenever she was ready, I would be too. With this thought, I took a turn towards that studio in Seongsu-dong, and I pulled up my phone to text my lovely Tzuyu.

'Noona, I'm here! Just call me when you're done, and I'll come and pick you up!'

Sent. I brought my car towards the parking lot, skipping the lobby because I assumed I would have to wait for a few minutes before Tzuyu's photoshoot concluded, but the next second, I received a notification on my phone.

'I'm done! I'm waiting in the lobby! See you~! ♥️'

A heart-flutter have become a common occurrence these days every time I receive text messages from Tzuyu. The heart emojis, the cute stickers, the lovely way she'd texted me. A smile rose on my face, and I quickly drove my car out of the parking lot and into the lobby. Just as she said, I found the Taiwanese princess standing there, gently cradling her baby bump, but when I pulled over, I noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Annyeong~~!!! So this is the man who managed to win uri Tzuyu's heart!" Yeh Shuhua of (G)-Idle beamed and waved excitedly at me as I rolled down my window. Tzuyu giggled and lightly slapped her fellow Taiwanese's shoulder.
"Aish... Shut up, Shuhua-ya..." she scolded her shyly.
"A–Ah... Annyeonghaseyo, Shuhua-ssi! Nice to meet you!" I bowed my head quickly, before looking at Tzuyu, "Are you ready, Noona?"
"Ne! Ga ja, Jeonghoon-ie!" she smiled.
"Jamkkanman..." I said.

I quickly got out of the car, and I walked around to open the passenger's seat door for Tzuyu, grabbing her hand to help her climb up. After she was securely seated, I rushed to pick up her bags and suitcases, storing them in the trunk. Shuhua squealed and clapped excitedly as she watched this.

"Omo~! You two are just soooooooo sweet I think I gotta go and check myself for diabetes after this!" she squealed. I couldn't help but laugh as I returned to the driver's seat, and Tzuyu simply smiled her dimple smile and grew red.
"Geumanhae~" Tzuyu sighed.
"Fuck... I gotta tell Seon-ho to treat me as such... Where is that fucker anyway? He missed the chance to watch how a real gentleman should be acting around his girlfriend! He's late again, isn't he?" Shuhua grumbled, looking left and right.
"Do you need us to drop you off somewhere, Shuhua-ssi? We don't have anything to do until later this evening!" I offered, but Shuhua laughed and shook her head.
"Nah, nah... That boy would probably cry if I disappeared. Carry on, yedeura! Don't let me interrupt!" she waved at us, "Annyeong!"
"Neee... Annyeong, Shuhua! See you around!" Tzuyu grinned.
"Annyeonghigyeseyo, Shuhua-ssi!" I bid her farewell.

Shuhua smiled and waved excitedly at us, and I started driving away. I heard Tzuyu chuckling, so I looked at her and smiled.

"Will she be okay?" I asked. Tzuyu smiled and nodded.
"Yeah. Seon-ho should come and pick her up soon. He's not late, to be fair. The photoshoot finished earlier than expected," she said.
"The Seon-ho Shuhua-ssi mentioned was... Yoon Seon-ho, right? The actor?" I asked again.
"And NXDE employee. Shuhua's boyfriend," Tzuyu nodded, "Funny... Apparently we're both into younger boys..."

For some reason, her words made my cheeks blush and my heart thump a little faster. Hang on... Why was I acting this way? I knew she loved me! It was not as if she misspoke or anything! I cleared my throat, and I decided to change the subject.

"R–Right... Uh... Straight to your apartment in Myeongdong? Are you hungry? Do you wanna grab something along the way?" I asked.
"More tired than hungry, to be honest..." Tzuyu replied, her hand absentmindedly rubbing her baby bump, "... I think I'll just grab some snacks at home and relax before the recording tonight."
"Sounds like a plan," I smiled. "We can always order porridge from Sangwoo-hyung's place if you feel hungrier later."
"Geuchi!" she smiled.

Tzuyu placed her hand gently on top of mine.

"Geuraeso... Myeongdong, please, Driver-nim!" she asked sweetly.
"Nee..." I replied with a big smile.

Along the way, we talked. I asked her about the photoshoot, and she said it went well. It was for a Taiwanese magazine, so that explained why Shuhua was there with her. We then talked about Twice's comeback, which would come around the end of June, and also about the plan Twice had to go on a holiday together after their promotion period is over.

"But... You'll be around six, seven months pregnant by then, right?" I asked. Tzuyu nodded.
"Your sister too," she said, "... And... Jihyo-unnie would be four months pregnant..."
"How far along is she now, again?" I mused.
"Six weeks last Sunday," Tzuyu said, "That means she's in her seventh week now. Almost two months."
"What if another member gets pregnant?" I joked. Tzuyu laughed.
"Omo! That'll be interesting, won't it? But who?" she played along.
"Sana-noona, Jeongyeon-noona, and Dahyun-noona are off the list," I grinned, mentioning the three bisexual and lesbian members.
"Geurae... And I don't think Momo-unnie ever wants to have children, so... She's off too," she giggled.
"Sangwoo-hyung might want to start a family with Nayeon-noona, though," I chuckled, mentioning her girlfriend, but Tzuyu looked doubtful.
"Maybe... But Nayeon-unnie might need a lot of convincing," she said. I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? Wae?" I asked.

Tzuyu laughed.

"She's... Too unserious? I mean... She loves Sangwoo-oppa, that much is clear, but being a mother takes a lot of responsibility, and these days she's been complaining about having to cover a lot of Jisoo-sunbaenim's duties as the IPG's Care Team head because her due date is approaching. Nah... I don't think she'll want to be a mother anytime soon..." she explained.
"Ah... That makes sense..." I nodded, "That leaves us with..."
"... Mina-unnie," Tzuyu giggled. "Yeah... Probably..."

I chuckled. Mina always had this motherly vibe, and for the longest time I always thought that she was like a mother figure to my own sister. She was in a relationship with Tsuki now, and judging from how much time those two spent together, maybe... She was next in line?

"Anyway... Do you have things to do after this, Jeonghoon-ah?" Tzuyu asked. I shook my head.
"Not really, no. Tomorrow I've got a fitting schedule, but tonight I'm free," I said.
"Ah yes... I always forget I'm dating a fashion model..." she giggled.

Again, my cheeks blushed. Although we have been behaving as a couple for a couple weeks now, hearing Tzuyu actually saying that we were dating always made my heart flutter.

"S–So uh... Yeah. Like I said, I'm free. Do you wanna go somewhere before the recording session?" I asked. Tzuyu giggled.
"Nope. I told you I'm tired..." she smiled.
"A–Ah... Right..." I stammered, feeling nervous all of a sudden. Tzuyu chuckled again, and she looked at me.
"I was asking because... The jjimjilbang in my apartment building was recently renovated. If you're free... Do you want to go there with me?" she asked.

We stopped at a traffic light, and I looked at the beautiful lady sitting on my right. Jjimjilbang?

"I mean... Sure... But... Won't I cause you trouble?" I asked. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.
"Why would you?" she replied with a question.
"Noona... It's your apartment's jjimjilbang, right?" I asked again. She nodded.
"Mm. Recently renovated," she repeated. "Wae?"
"That's the thing... It's your apartment's jjimjilbang, right? Not... Your personal jjimjilbang?" I clarified.

Tzuyu blinked her eyes for a moment, but then she broke out into a laugh.

"Aaahh! So that's why you're worried!" she sniggered, "Don't worry! I have my ways. But are you okay with jjimjilbang?"
"Y–Yeah... I mean... I have nothing against it," I said.
"Good! Jjimjilbang before dinner it is, then!" she said cheerfully. "Come on, Jeonghoon-ah! Drive us home quickly! I can't wait to enjoy the hot spring!"

The light turned green, so I continued driving, but to be honest, I was still curious. I had been to Tzuyu's affluent penthouse unit a few times these couple weeks, and I knew we could enjoy the utmost privacy there, far from public eyes, but... The jjimjilbang wasn't her private jjimjilbang, right? It was the apartment's. What if other people were there? Was she ready to appear with me in public? Was this her way of confirming our relationship?

In a jjimjilbang?

A few minutes later, we arrived at her apartment complex. I parked my car next to her BMW, and I rushed to help Tzuyu climb down from the car. As she reached the ground, she immediately gave me a grateful peck on the cheek.

"Gomawo, Jeonghoon... Ya, leave the bags and suitcase in the car. The brand is coming to pick it up later from JYPE," she told me, and she started walking.
"Arasseo," I nodded. I was about to turn to check if the car was locked, but I felt her hand on my forearm.
"Come... Walk with me, Jeonghoon-ie..." she whispered.

She gave my arm a gentle tug, and I had no choice but to follow her. As we walked, she wrapped her arms around mine, and the two of us walked arm in arm towards the lift lobby. Like I said, I had been here enough times to straightaway walk past the normal lift lobby, heading towards the private VIP lift further down the corridor. The usual ahjussi security guard bowed and smiled at us, and soon, we were riding the lift up to the penthouse. As we rode, Tzuyu suddenly smiled at me.

"What underwear are you wearing, Jeonghoon-ie?" she asked.

I choked on my breath and saliva.

"M–M–Mwo?" I stammered, and this made her laugh.
"O–Omo! Mian... That must have taken you by surprise! I mean... We're going to the jjimjilbang, right? I have bathrobes you can wear, but... Are you wearing boxers? Or is it the triangle thing?" Tzuyu clarified.
"A–Ah... R–Right! N–Ne... I–It's... It's a boxer... Y–Yeah... I–I think... Boxer!" I replied nervously. Tzuyu giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Mianhae, Jeonghoon-ie..." she whispered.
"A–Aniyo... G–Gwaenchanha..." I mumbled, feeling like my face was burning up.

Thankfully, the lift arrived at the penthouse soon. We walked across the large foyer, and Tzuyu opened her penthouse's door for us, ushering me into her luxurious residence.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll go up and change to my swimsuit," she excused herself, heading to the stairs, "I'll grab a bathrobe for you too!"
"Ne! Gomawo, Noona! Take your time!" I replied.

Tzuyu smiled and disappeared upstairs. I contemplated settling on the sofa, but then I decided to just look around her living room. Whenever I was here before this Tzuyu would be with me to talk, dine, or have some tea, and I told myself it would be rude for me to look around her house without her specifically inviting me to do so. This afternoon, though, she was upstairs, and she would take some time to change, so I decided that this was my chance.

Her credenza by the large flat screen TV caught my attention in particular, so I walked over and decided to take a look. I found a few framed photos there. On the left side, there were many photos of her with the other eight Twice members next to a couple photos of her with Dahyun and my sister Chaeyoung, the School Meal Club. On the right, there were a selection of photos of her and Nayeon, her long-time, bisexual girlfriend, plus Park Sangwoo, Nayeon's boyfriend.

Among these photos, one photo caught my attention. It was a selfie of Tzuyu and a man whom I didn't recognize. I reached to grab that photo to have a closer look. Looking at the photo, I noticed that the man looked significantly older than Tzuyu. He looked tired and weak in this photo, and it took me a moment to realize that this photo was taken in a hospital room. Nonetheless, he was smiling, he looked peaceful. Next to him was Tzuyu, her eyes puffy, dark circles around her eyes. She looked just as tired, like she had been crying for a long time or not sleeping enough when this photo was taken. Was this...?

"That's Chuyoung-oppa..."

I turned around, and I saw Tzuyu standing at the foot of the stairs, smiling. She was wearing a white bathrobe, clutching another one in her arm. I immediately placed the photo back to its place, somehow feeling like I was being caught doing something wrong, but Tzuyu chuckled and shook her head.

"It's alright, Jeonghoon-ah... I'm sorry I haven't shown you his photo before this..." she smiled.
"I–I mean... Gwaenchanha, Noona. It's... He's..." I fumbled, struggling to find the right words to say. Tzuyu reached my side, and she looked at the photo with a smile.
"We took this photo in his hospital room, after he woke up from his coma," she informed me.
"Was this... After what happened at SM HQ last year?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yeah. I stayed by his side, staying awake for days. I just couldn't sleep..." she reminisced.
"You must be relieved when he finally woke up," I said. Tzuyu nodded and smiled.
"I was..." she muttered, "But... A few weeks later... He was taken away from me... Forever."

I went quiet. I couldn't even begin to imagine the sorrow Tzuyu had to go through after losing Nam Chuyoung. At that moment, even though we've been together for the past two weeks, even though I knew we both loved each other, I thought I understood why she was reluctant to confirm our relationship. She needed time.

"Ah... Why are we gloomy all of a sudden? We shouldn't wallow in sadness! Chuyoung-oppa is in a better place now!" Tzuyu suddenly said, and I noticed that it was almost as if she was speaking to herself. I decided to smile at her.
"I'm sure he is, Noona," I assured her.
"Mm! Anyway... Jjimjilbang! Here's your bathrobe," she said, pushing the robe onto my hands.
"R–Right! Gomawo!" I nodded.
"Come, Jeonghoon-ie! I can't wait to relax in the hot pool!" Tzuyu chirped, walking away.

I stayed rooted in my spot for a moment. Tzuyu... Was she really okay? She was smiling a lot, she was cheerful most of the time, she was her usual self, she was the Tzuyu I knew from before I went to the military, from before everything happened with Chuyoung. But... I could tell that the sorrow was still there inside her heart. Had she moved on from her departed boyfriend? I knew Mina had done it, but wouldn't it be extra difficult for Tzuyu, knowing that she was carrying his child?

"Jeonghoon? Come on!" Tzuyu called from the front door.
"A–Ah! Ne!" I replied, rushing to join her.

Tzuyu smiled and held my hand, towing me to walk with her out of the penthouse, back to the lift lobby. I decided to push my questions and thoughts. I shouldn't bring up that topic again. Tzuyu wanted to relax in the jjimjilbang today. I should do my best to give her a good time.

We took the lift down to the twenty third floor foyer area, where Tzuyu said the newly renovated jjimjilbang was located. As we reached the foyer, Tzuyu led me towards the other end, but when we reached, all I saw was a construction panel, advertising the Jjimjilbang space, with the words 'COMING SOON' underneath the title. I looked at Tzuyu.

"N–Noona... It's... Still under construction," I said, pointing at the sign. Tzuyu smiled and shook her head.
"Nope. It's finished. Trust me," she said.
"E–Eh?" I muttered, "But... The sign...?"
"Just trust me," she chuckled.

Tzuyu took my hand, and to my surprise, she led us around the panel, where a small wooden door was located. It was locked.

"Noona, it's..." I protested, but Tzuyu looked convinced.
"Jamkkanman..." she muttered.

She reached for a key from her purse, inserted it into the keyhole, and unlocked the door. She pushed the door open, gestured for me to follow her. I did so, and I found ourselves standing in front of a large, luxurious looking glass door. A door panel could be found on the wall next to it, and it was blinking red. Again, it was locked. This time, though, I only looked at Tzuyu.

"Jamkkanman..." she said again.

She raised her right thumb and placed it on the door panel. Just like that, the light turned green, and I heard a mechanical trill, followed by the soft hiss of the glass door sliding open. Tzuyu stepped in with confidence, and as I followed her in, a loud gasp escaped my mouth.

It was probably the most luxurious jjimjilbang I had ever seen in my entire life. The gold linings, the golden plaid rattan and dark stone interior, the marble flooring, the warm lighting. But... The sign outside?

"Noona... A–Are we... Are we allowed to be here?" I asked her. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.
"Why wouldn't we?" she asked.
"I–It's... It's still under construction, right? The sign outside said it's 'coming soon'. It's... It's still not open to the public yet, right?" I asked.

To my surprise, Tzuyu giggled.

"Jeonghoon-ah... The construction is finished. The building manager himself informed us in his report last week. It's still not open to the public because they're still finalizing a thing or two in the receptionist's façade..." she said, pointing at the reception area, "... But the jjimjilbang is fully operational, and we're welcome to try it at our convenience! Besides, I only wanted to use the hot tubs! Come!"

With that, she gave me her adorable dimple smile and grabbed my hand with both of her hands, and she pulled me to walk with her further inside. If I had questions before, I had even more questions now after listening to Tzuyu's explanation.

"N–Noona! Wait! H–How... How did you know all this?" I asked her. Tzuyu giggled again.
"Jeonghoon-ah..." she lowered her voice, "... Have I told you that... I own this apartment complex?"

My eyes widened in surprise.

"M–Mworago?" I stammered. Tzuyu laughed.
"Well not exactly me personally... But my father's company is the one who built this complex. I'm one of the majority shareholders in the company, so... Technically I own this place, right?" she grinned.
"W–Wait... W–W–What... Y–You... You own this place?" I stuttered. Tzuyu nodded.
"Technically..." she repeated.

She skipped cheerfully towards the hot pools, leaving me standing there, stunned. That's right... Tzuyu was the daughter of a Taiwanese tycoon, and Chaeyoung often said how her family owned many properties and businesses all around the world, including South Korea, but... I never knew that she owned this apartment complex! This was one of the most affluent residences in Seoul, and... Tzuyu was the owner? Oh wow... So she really was a Taiwanese princess! This girl never failed to surprise me!

"Son Jeonghoon~! Come on in!" she called me from inside the pool area.
"N–Ne!" I replied.

I quickened my steps, and I found Tzuyu standing by the hot pools, clapping her hands and squealing excitedly as she looked at the waters. I reached her side, and suddenly, she pecked my cheek again, before giggling.

"I always love hot pools..." she sighed.
"Yeah... They look... Inviting..." I mused.

Tzuyu chuckled, and as I looked at her, she swiftly took off her robe, revealing her baby pink swimsuit underneath. I gulped. She was... Tzuyu's body was perfect. Her torso still looked slim apart from her growing baby bump, but her legs were beautifully long, and her thighs... Oh my God, her thighs! So thick, so juicy. I would be lying if I said I never admired Tzuyu's plump, round, and big butt, but... Were her tits growing bigger too?

"Come on, Jeonghoon-ie! Strip!" she patted my shoulder.
"W–W–What?" I gasped. Tzuyu laughed.
"Aay... You can't enter the pool with your jacket, shirt, and jeans, right?" she said in a matter of fact manner.
"O–Oh! R–Right... You're right," I grinned nervously.
"You do that. I'll get in first, if you don't mind," she said.
"N–No, of... O–Of course not!" I stammered.

She smiled, and she tiptoed gently forward, entering the hot pool. I could only watch in awe as more and more of her body submerged into the waters, and as half of her body was inside, Tzuyu let out a long, drawn-out, satisfied sigh.

"Oooh... This is heaven..." she sighed. "Come on, Jeonghoon-ah! What are you waiting for?"
"N–Ne! J–Jam... Jamkkanman..." I uttered.

I set down my bathrobe, phone, wallet, and car key on the bench nearby, and I quickly took off my jacket and shirt. As I reached down to unbuckle my pants, however, I hesitated. Shit...

I have a boner.

I mean... It was normal, right? I was a healthy, straight young man, and in front of me, enjoying herself in the hot waters, was Chou Tzuyu, a four months pregnant Chou Tzuyu, clad in a tight baby pink swimsuit. How was I not supposed to have a raging boner? She would clearly see the tent forming around my crotch area. But... What choice did I have? She was... She was technically my girlfriend, right? Sooner or later she would see me like this anyway.

"Fuck it..." I muttered to myself.

I rolled my pants down, feeling exposed. As expected, a large tent could be seen around my crotch area, and I had no doubt Tzuyu saw this too. I stole a glance at her, wanting to see her reaction, but she was closing her eyes, she was smiling wide, she was relaxing.

Oh good... Maybe she didn't see.

I quickly walked over to join Tzuyu in the pool, wanting to hide my raging boner as soon as possible under the water. As soon as I submerged myself, however, all of my worries dissipated, replaced by a sense of relaxation and bliss. Tzuyu was right...

"Oh my God... This really is heaven..." I sighed.
"I know right..." Tzuyu smiled, "... So... So good..."

We slipped into a comfortable silence after that, each of us in our own world, enjoying the relaxing feeling of this hot water we were submerged in. It felt like every single muscle in my body was relaxing... Safe from the one around my crotch. But that was okay. My boner was hidden underneath the water, I had nothing to worry about.

"We should do this more often..." I mused.
"Oh, definitely..." Tzuyu agreed with a soft smile.
"But you'll have to ask management to close off this area whenever we want to be here," I teased, earning a chuckle from Tzuyu.
"Not necessarily. Once everyone knows you're my boyfriend, we can use this space whenever we please. People or no people," she said.

My eyes fluttered open. Tzuyu was still closing her eyes, but her words... Did she mean it?

"Noona... Am I... Your boyfriend?" I mustered the courage to ask.
"Hm? Of course you are! We've been a couple for two weeks, right?" Tzuyu asked, her voice warm. I chuckled, but I shook my head gently.
"We haven't... Officially confirmed it though, have we?" I pointed out. Tzuyu opened her eyes, raising her eyebrows.
"Do you... Want to make it public?" she asked. I bit my lips.
"That's one part of it. I mean... I know I love you, and... I know..."
"I love you too..." Tzuyu interjected with a tender smile.

My heart thumped a little faster, but I decided to continue.

"Y–Yeah... I–I... I mean... I know we love each other, but..." I hesitated, struggling to find the right words. "But... We haven't even confirmed it to the other members. Is there... I–Is there something holding you back?"

Tzuyu was looking straight at me. After a moment of silence, she walked over and leaned against the pool wall beside me. Shit. Her body was brushing against me, almost intimate. Shit... I felt my cock pulsating.

"Jeonghoon-ah..." she muttered.
"N–Ne, Noona..." I replied.

She took a moment, and she reached her hands up, cradling her baby bump before speaking.

"Do you realize... That being my boyfriend... Means you'll also be the father of this child?" she asked, her eyes searching mine. I nodded slowly, feeling the weight of her words sink in.
"Yes... I'm aware," I affirmed.
"The public, ONCEs... They'll assume that this baby is yours. Nobody knows about Chuyoung-oppa. To them, you'll be the 'non-celebrity boyfriend'," she explained, her tone gentle yet firm, "But... Unlike Chuyoung-oppa, you're not just an ordinary person. You're a model, you're Chaeng's brother. Being with me means you'll be thrust into the spotlight, your privacy compromised. You'll forever be known as Tzuyu's boyfriend, the father of her child... Even though we both know... It's not yours."

Beneath the water, I felt her hand slip into mine, her touch grounding me in the moment.

"Jeonghoon-ah... I love you. You're already my boyfriend in my heart, but... I wanted to give you time. I didn't want to rush into anything before you're ready for everything that comes with being with me..." she confessed softly, her eyes filled with sincerity and love. "I don't want to chain you into a life that you never signed up for..."

For the first time in two weeks, it dawned on me. I finally understood why Tzuyu hesitated to make our relationship official, even to her members. It wasn't because she couldn't let go of her past with Chuyoung, nor was it because she wasn't ready for something new.

It was because she cared for me. She wanted to shield me from the sudden spotlight, to give me time to adapt to our new reality. What I mistook for hesitation was actually her selflessness, her concern for my well-being. She wasn't holding back; she was protecting me.

As I looked into her eyes, a warmth spread through me, as if the soothing embrace of the hot water surrounding us was seeping through my chest. I marveled at the depth of her love. How fortunate was I to have Chou Tzuyu by my side, worrying about me, caring for me? With a tender touch, I cupped her cheeks. It was clear now. I needed to reassure her.

"Noona... I'm ready..." I said. "I'm aware of all the consequences... And I'll be honored to have it all."

Tzuyu smiled at my words, but she eyed me with doubt.

"Jeonghoon... It's... It's not as simple as that. You do realize that some people will have a negative view on you... Because of this?" she murmured, gently resting her hand on her swelling belly.
"Negative view?" I asked. Tzuyu nodded.
"Yori and Chaeng got lucky; they got married before anyone could notice. But for us... For you... My pregnancy is out in the open, and JYPE has already made it public knowledge that I'm expecting with my boyfriend. Some people are already asking why we haven't married yet, and once they know it's you..." her voice trailed off.

I couldn't help but chuckle, puzzling Tzuyu for a moment. With a gentle caress of my thumbs on her cheeks, I looked into her beautiful eyes and spoke from my heart.

"Noona... I'm not bothered by any of that. I hardly use social media, but even if I did... Chaeyoung-noona said most ONCEs are supportive of you. I don't think we should worry about the haters," I assured her.

"And besides... I have the other Twice boyfriends, the hyung-deul. I have the best role models in Sangwoo-hyung, Sabito-hyung, Minsoo-hyung, Tsuki-hyung, and Yori-hyung. None of us are in the industry except for Minsoo-hyung, so we can relate. I'm sure we'll handle it together," I continued, "But even if I didn't have them... I'd still gladly be your boyfriend, the father of Baby Yoda..."

Softly, I let my hand slip from her cheeks to rest on her baby bump, feeling a warmth spreading between us. My face drew nearer to hers, and I noticed her eyelids starting to lower, mirroring my own.

"... For all that matters... Being your boyfriend is not going to chain me..." I said sincerely. "It's going to set me free..."

With that, I pressed my lips against hers. Tzuyu responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me hungrily, passionately, lovingly. It was as if she had wanted to do this for the longest time, but at the same time, it didn't feel like our first kiss. It felt right, it felt natural. It felt like we were meant to be. It felt like we had been waiting for this moment, as if our souls had found each other at last.

"I love you, my boyfriend..." Tzuyu whispered as we separated. I chuckled, and I nodded.
"I love you too, my girlfriend..." I confessed, "I promise... To never leave you... Whatever happens... And to love Baby Yoda... As my own child."

Tzuyu giggled, and she pulled me closer, planting another deep, warm, loving kiss onto my lips. With how close our bodies were pressing against each other, it was inevitable that my boner was pressing against her baby bump, but she didn't seem to care, and neither did I. All we cared about was us, this love we knew was there from the start, this relationship we finally found the courage to confirm.

We kept kissing, and our kisses quickly turned lustful. I tentatively poked my tongue in, and Tzuyu used her tongue to battle mine. This emboldened me, and I slowly let my right hand fall from her cheeks to her chest... To her tits. I squeezed her tits gently, while my left hand caressed her baby bump.

"M–Mmh..."

That was her moan. She was moaning in pleasure. Feeling encouraged, I pulled my left hand up, and both of my hands were fondling her tits now. Tzuyu pulled her face back, staring at me as she let me play with her succulent breasts. After a few moments, she rested her back on the pool wall, and she pulled my face down, burying it onto her tits.

"Mmh... Noona..." I huffed satisfactorily as I started slobbering.
"You know... You don't have to... Mmh... Call me... Noona anymore... Right, Jeonghoon?" she whispered.
"What do you want me to call you?" I asked. Tzuyu giggled.
"Anything... Honey... Baby..." she said.
"I'll think about it..." I replied cheekily, "Right now... Let me enjoy my girlfriend's tits..."

Tzuyu laughed, but she pressed my face deeper onto her tits. I was right. She was getting larger, which was normal because she was pregnant. I wondered when she would start lactating... And suddenly I felt thirsty.

Without words, I reached up, and I gently pulled her swimsuit strings apart. Tzuyu understood what I was trying to do, and with a giggle, she helped me undress herself. Peeling the fabric off her wet pregnant body. She was finally naked, but only the top part of her body was visible above the murky waters, but I had no complaints. I was staring at her naked breasts, her dark chocolate nipples inviting, her gorgeous dimple smile did too.

"Go on... Enjoy your girlfriend's tits..." Tzuyu teased me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I went straight back into her bosom, my tongue flicking and licking her nipples, my lips clamping around them. I sucked on her tits, and even though no milk came out just yet, I felt satisfied nonetheless. For some reason, my hands kept coming back to her baby bump, caressing them, rubbing them, enjoying the smooth, hard, and round sensation.

"M–Mmh... Y–Yes... J–Jeonghoon..." she moaned.
"Do you like this... Baby?" I asked. Tzuyu nodded rapidly.
"Y–Yes... I–It's... Been a while..." she breathed. "M–Mmh... J–Jeonghoon... Don't stop..."

I continued eating her delicious tits, while my hands slipped down from her belly to her crotch. She was clean shaven, and her labia felt chubby, maybe because it was swollen ever since she got pregnant. I tentatively used two fingers to rub her womanhood, and this made Tzuyu jolt up.

"A–Ah! J–Jeonghoon! M–Mmh!" she moaned.

I took that as a sign to continue. I inserted my fingers gently inside her, and when she didn't show any sign of refusal, I went even deeper.

"O–Oh... Y–Yes... J–Jeonghoon! J–Jeonghoon... M–Mmh...!"

I was fingering Tzuyu, all the while still slobbering her tits with my mouth. Tzuyu's moans became louder, more filled with lust, her breath ragged. It wasn't long before her body started stiffening, her moans turning into screams of delight.

"Y–Yes... Y–Yes! J–Jeonghoon! M–Mmh... N–Nnh... J–Jeonghoon... I–I'm... I–I'm..." she was reaching.
"Cum, Baby... Cum..." I encouraged her.
"M–Mmh... M–MMMMH!!!" she squealed.

Tzuyu's body stiffened, and even though it was in the water, I could feel a surge of liquid exploding out of her pussy, blasting my fingers out. She let out a long, drawn-out sigh as she reached her first orgasm, but she smiled as she looked at me, her face flushed, elated.

"You made me cum..." she smiled at me.
"That's one of my responsibilities as your boyfriend, right?" I teased her. Tzuyu laughed.
"You better make me cum that hard every single time, Honey!" she charged at me. I nodded.
"With pleasure..." I said, kissing her forehead. Tzuyu pecked my lips, but then she straightened herself.
"Now... My turn to do my responsibility as your girlfriend..." she whispered.

She pulled me for another kiss, then let her hands travel down slowly from my head to my neck, to my chest, to my waist... To my crotch... And she slipped her fingers to the edges of my boxer.

"Take it off..." she whispered, "You've been having a boner for quite a while now... It must hurt..."
"W–Wait... You knew?" I asked, feeling embarrassed. Tzuyu giggled and nodded.
"Of course..." she muttered, then she tugged on my boxer again. "Take it off... I wanna see..."

I chuckled, but I obeyed her nonetheless. I took off my boxer, letting it float away in the pool. While staring straight into my eyes, Tzuyu reached down, and gently, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. Her eyes widened.

"H–Holy... Is this..." she mumbled. I chuckled.
"It's... Yeah... It is..." I said shyly.

I knew I was not the biggest around–I overheard Chaeyoung talking with Mina about something that was 13.5 inches long recently... Was it Tsuki-hyung's size?–but... I felt that at 9 inches, I had quite a respectable length and girth. Judging from her expression, Tzuyu had the same thought, and I bit my lips as I felt her using her palms and fingers to measure my manhood.

"You're... Big..." she muttered.
"You said... You wanna see..." I decided to push my luck. Tzuyu giggled and smacked my chest, but she nodded.
"Show me..." she whispered.

I smiled, and I pulled myself up, sitting on the edge of the pool. My cock was on full display now, and Tzuyu eyed it with wide eyes. Still, she moved closer, bringing her beautiful face inches away from my manhood. Gently, she wrapped her hands around the shaft again, and she looked up, meeting my gaze.

"It looks... Delicious..." she said. I bit my lips.
"Do you... Maybe... Want to..." I beat around the bush, not having the courage to say the thing I wanted her to do, but Tzuyu understood anyway. She giggled.
"I do... I want to..." she muttered.

With that, she opened her mouth as wide as possible, and she inhaled my cock in one go. I jolted up, my fingers clawing the edge of the pool. Holy fuck... She was... She didn't even go slowly! She just... She just went straight in... Balls deep!

"O–O–Oh... M–My... My God! T-T–Tzuyu! S–Shit... O–Oh... S–SHIT!" I moaned loudly.

Tzuyu didn't seem to care. She was busy bobbing her head up and down on my crotch, practically slamming her face onto my pelvis. I felt her saliva coating my shaft, I felt my cock head hitting the base of her neck, I felt her throat clamping around me, not wanting to let go. I had to force my eyes open, to watch as this Taiwanese beauty was blowing me like my cock was the most delicious thing in the world, but... This was too much!

"F–Fuck... F–F–FUCK... F–Fuck... Y–You're... Y–You're so... G–Good! M–Mmh!" I groaned.

My hands reached up, holding her head as she kept moving rapidly. I felt her tongue slithering underneath my shaft, I felt my balls smacking her chin repeatedly, I felt her thin lips clamping around my shaft, moving up and down, massaging me tightly. This was heaven!

"G–Glrkh... Glrgh... S–Sllrp... M–Mgh... Mmghh!" Tzuyu started gurgling.
"T–Tzuyu! T–Tzuyu... H–Holy... H–Holy shit... S–Slow... S–Slow down! U–Ugh! M–Mmh!" I grunted.

My entire body started to shake. This was... I had never had a blowjob this sloppy, this messy, this delicious before. I opened my eyes, and I saw that Tzuyu was staring at me with her big, beautiful, wanton eyes, as if waiting for my approval of how good she was blowing me. That did it. That sent me over the edge.

"T–Tzuyu! T–T–Tzu... I–I'm... C–CUMMING!" I groaned.

Instead of pulling away, Tzuyu slammed her face further onto my crotch. The moment I felt my cock reaching the bottom of her neck, I exploded. Rope after rope of my semen escaped my penis, filling her throat. Tzuyu kept her face locked on my crotch, not even flinching as wave after wave of cum entered her, until finally... I stopped.

"F–Fuwah... That was... Really delicious!" she said as she pulled her face away eventually.
"O–Oh... M–My God... T–Tzuyu..." I panted, out of breath.

Tzuyu licked her lips slowly, and she opened her mouth wide in front of me, displaying how much cum was inside her mouth, before closing it and gulping slowly. I watched her with a gaping mouth. How could... How could this gentle angel... Be this... Seductive all of a sudden?

"D–Did you drink it all?" I asked in amazement. Tzuyu giggled and nodded.
"I was thirsty..." she purred.

I was still trying to process everything that was happening, when suddenly, Tzuyu turned herself around. She leaned against the pool wall, and she perked her hips up. My breath hitched and my cock twitched wildly as I realized what I was seeing in front of me.

"I'm yours, Jeonghoon..." she teased me.

Chou Tzuyu, with her wide hips, her humongous ass, her thick thighs. She was inviting me. She didn't have to say it, and I already knew what she wanted. As if enchanted, I reentered the pool, and I approached her. I stood one step away from her marvelous behind, amazed at the view.

Her butt was perfectly round, they looked heavy, they looked like they needed support. Her thighs were heavenly, and I could tell that she had gained a few kilograms since before she was pregnant, because I started to see folds of fat forming on her already thick and plump thighs, but it only made her look even more beautiful.

And then, there were the two holes, two holes that now belonged to me... Her clean shaven pussy, with her chubby, swollen labia, a clear, silvery liquid was leaking out of her pink vagina, as if readying itself to receive my manhood. Above it, her asshole... Holy shit... It looked like the cleanest, tightest, most inviting asshole in the entire planet... It looked too delicious to ignore. I reached forward, placing my palms on her soft, pillowy, huge butt cheeks, and I stooped down...

And I ate her ass.

"M–MMHH! J–JEONGHOON! M–MMH!" Tzuyu started squealing.

This was... This was the real definition of heaven. The scent of Tzuyu's private parts filled my senses, the warmth and plumpness of her butt cheeks wrapping, engulfing my face. My hands started kneading her big butt, my tongue poking its way into her rectum.

"N–Nngh! J-Jeonghoon... J–Jeonghoon! A-AHH! Y-Yes!" she kept moaning.

I sucked, I ate, I slobbered, I licked, I poked. It didn't take long for her pussy juice to spill out of her pussy again, but I didn't stop. I was enchanted, I was put under a spell. Tzuyu's cake was the most delicious cake in the world, and it was mine. It was all mine.

"N–N–Nyaah... J-Jeonghoon! Y–YES! B–Baby... B–Baby... N–Nngh! Y-Yes... E–Eat... Eat my... C–Cake... N–Nngh!" she moaned even louder.
"Mmgh... Sllrp... M–Mmh... T–Tzuyu... Mmhh..." my muffled moans echoed.

Tzuyu's body trembled, and she reached her third orgasm quickly, squirting a generous amount of pussy juice out. She slumped onto the water, panting and gasping, but when I looked into her eyes, I could still see the hunger. There was only one thing left to do, and we both knew what it was. I was ready for it.

I contemplated entering her from behind, considering how delicious her behind was, but I wanted to look into my girlfriend's eyes when we had our first sex. Hence, gently, I turned her body around, helping her to rest her back on the pool wall. She understood what I wanted to do, and she spread her long legs apart, making way for me.

"Enter me... Boyfriend..." she beckoned me.

I nodded, positioning myself in front of her, but just as I brought my throbbing cock to the entrance of her vagina, I hesitated. My eyes fell on her swelling belly, where Chuyoung's child was silently growing. Tzuyu noticed this, and she smiled.

"Ah yes... You haven't been introduced to each other yet..." she said softly.

Tzuyu reached to cradle her baby bump, rubbing it gently. She gestured for me to follow her example, so I gently did so, rubbing my girlfriend's baby bump with my hands. Tzuyu placed her palm on top of mine, and she started speaking.

"Baby Yoda... This is Son Jeonghoon..." Tzuyu muttered. "From this day... He's going to be your daddy. He's going to love you and mommy with his whole heart... So please accept him kindly... Okay?"

I chuckled, but at the same time, I felt a familiar warmth filling my heart again. I looked at my beautiful girlfriend's face, and I found her smiling from ear to ear, a glint in her eyes.

"Baby Yoda said welcome..." she whispered.

I laughed, and I stooped forward to kiss Tzuyu's lips. She grabbed my shaft, leading it to her pussy. I reached to grab her hefty ass, lifting her hips to give me better position, and with that... Gently, I thrusted in.

"Mmh... J–Jeonghoon..." she moaned.

Tzuyu was tight, tighter than I'd imagine a pregnant woman would be. Her insides were warm, the warmest I had ever felt, even warmer than the hot water we were in right now. It was soft too, it was moist, and it took my manhood with ease, as if welcoming me home. I kept pushing forward slowly, not wanting to disturb the child... My child... But I kept pushing... Until finally, I reached her womb.

I looked up, and I found Tzuyu staring at me with her mouth agape. I was fully inside her now, and she fully accepted me. With a slight nod from her, I pulled myself halfway out... And I started moving.

"N–Nh... Y–Yes... Y–Yes... B–Baby..." Tzuyu moaned.
"T–Tzuyu... G–God..." I breathed.
"F–Faster... I–It's... It's alright... Faster..." she told me.

I nodded, and I picked up pace. I started thrusting in and out of her with more pace and power. Her round belly started bouncing rhythmically in the water, her tits too. I leaned forward, catching her bouncing breasts with my mouth, sucking on her nipples strongly. Tzuyu wrapped her thick legs around my waist as I kept pounding her.

"M–MMH! J–Jeonghoon... J–Jeonghoon... S–So... S–So good! Y–Yes! YES! J-Jeonghoon!" she moaned.
"T–Tzuyu... B–Baby... M–Mmh.. S–So... So tight..." I grunted.

Our bodies rocked, water splashing all around us. The jjimjilbang was empty, the jjimjilbang was large, but I wondered if our moans of pleasure were echoing loud enough for people outside to hear. Never mind. Tzuyu didn't seem to care. She was moaning even louder, she was gasping, panting, squealing, reeling. I shouldn't concern myself.

"T–Tzuyu... Tzuyu..." I called her name.
"M–Mmh... Y–Yes... Yes... YES! Jeonghoon... Baby... S–So... F–Full... S–So... Full... O–OH... A–AHN!" she screamed.

Suddenly, her body arched up. I knew she had reached another peak, but I kept on pounding her. I was close. I could feel it. Just a few more pumps. I started banging my girlfriend faster, stronger.

"M–MMH... M–Mmh... T–Tzuyu... T–T–Tzuyu..."
"A–Ah... A–Are you... Are you close? A–Are you... Reaching?"

I nodded rapidly. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me for a deep kiss.

"Then cum... Cum in me... Bathe... O–Our baby... With your hot... Cum... Oh! O-Oh... MMH!"
"T–Tzuyu... S–Shit... S–Shit! F–Fuck... T–Tzuyu... T–Tzuyu..."
"Cum... C–Cum... F–Fill me up... F–Fill... Y–Your girlfriend's... T–Tight... P–Pregnant pussy... Wi–With your... Y–Your... Delicious... M–MMH... C–Cum! O–OH! J–JEONGHOON!"

I went even faster, even stronger. The clapping sounds of our bodies, the splashing sound of the water, the sloshing sound of my cock pounding her pussy filled the room, the sound of our ragged breathing, our moans, our gasps like a symphony. I was close. I was at the precipice. I could feel it... This was it...

"F–Fill me... F–Fill me... F–Fill me... Cum in me..."
"T–Tzuyu... T–Tzuyu! TZUYU!"
"... N–Nngh! Y–Yes! Cum in me..."

Tzuyu pulled my face closer and moaned directly into my ear.

"... Daddy..."

That was the trigger. I grunted loudly, and as I plunged my cock to her deepest depths, as my cock head nestled at the entrance of her pregnant womb... I exploded.

"F–F–F–F–F–FUUUCKKK!!!!"

I came, then I came again, and again, and again, and again. Tzuyu herself reached another summit, as her body started convulsing in the water, but her legs were locked around my waist, as if not wanting me to pull out. I had no intention to do so. I wanted to unload every single drop of my love into the woman I loved the most. I wanted to mark her as my own.

After what felt like forever... We separated, we took our breath, we giggled, we stole kisses again, and we giggled again. I didn't want this moment to end. My heart soared with happiness, with joy, with love. To my surprise, however, Tzuyu swam away, and she pulled herself out of the pool, rushing to take her phone from her purse.

"Let's take a selfie!" she said. "Our first selfie as a couple!"
"E–Eh? Kkamjagi?" I asked, bewildered.

Tzuyu giggled, but she entered the pool again, gesturing for me to come nearer to her. I sighed, but then I chuckled and approached her, hugging her from behind, placing my chin on her shoulder and smiled as Tzuyu started snapping pictures of us. I pecked her cheek lovingly, and she returned the favor gladly.

"I'm going to send this to the Twice group chat and post it on my Bubble too..." she told me. I gasped out loud.
"W-WHAT? B–Babe! W–We're in a jjimjilbang! We're... W–We're naked!" I protested panickedly.
"Huh... You're right... Probably I should crop the picture..." she mumbled.

She quickly opened her gallery and deftly edited our photo, cropping it so only our faces were visible. She then opened her Bubble account, uploaded the photo, and wrote a caption.

'Jjimjilbang this afternoon with Non-Celebrity Boyfriend-nim.'

"Uploaded," she grinned, "Damn... This might break the internet..."
"Ya... Is that going to be my nickname from now on? Non-Celebrity Boyfriend-nim?" I jokingly sulked. Tzuyu laughed.
"Kinda cute, if you ask me..." she shrugged, "Hang on... I gotta send the other photos to the group chat..."

I chuckled, watching my girlfriend excitedly sending our photos to the Twice group chat. Gosh... I could imagine how chaotic the members would react to this news. The next moment, however, I started panicking. The other photos?

"B–B–Babe! Jamkkanman! Are you... Are you sending my naked pictures to the group?" I asked. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.
"Hm? Yeah. What about it?" she asked innocently.
"Y–YA! But... It's... We're naked!" I complained again. Tzuyu chuckled.
"Oh please... All the Unnies have seen me naked countless times! It's nothing special!" she dismissed my concern.
"B–But... But what about me? M–My sister is there!" I protested.
"Hm? Chaeng has seen you naked before, hasn't she?" she asked.
"I–I mean... Yeah... Obviously, but... But..." I stammered. "H–Hang on! The other noona-deul! They'll see me naked! A–And Minsoo-hyung is in the group, right? H–He'll... He'll see you naked!"

Tzuyu laughed. She threw her phone into the pile of towels safely, then she turned towards me. I instinctively took a few steps backwards. That look in her eyes... Tzuyu looked different. She looked... Naughty.

"That's... One of the things that comes with being a Twice boyfriend, Jeonghoon-ah..." she smirked.
"W–What is?" I stammered, apprehensive.
"We share almost everything... That's what keeps us together all these years. Also... You do know I'm bisexual, right? You do know that I'm Nayeon-unnie's girlfriend too, right?" she asked.
"Y–Y–Yes...?" I squeaked.

My back hit the pool wall. Shit. Nowhere to run now. Tzuyu was getting closer, and soon I felt her smooth baby bump pressing against my abs. Her hands snaked up, caressing my chest, and she brought her face near my neck.

"Nayeon-unnie and I... We always share everything... That means... We've been sharing Sangwoo-oppa... And that also means... We'll be sharing you... Too..." she whispered sultrily.

My mind crashed. Hang on... Share... Sangwoo... Share... Me? That means... I'd get to do... Nayeon...? Oh... Shit... Oh shit! My boner! Tzuyu felt my cock poking her belly, and she chuckled.

"The thought of it seems to excite you, huh..." she growled. "... You seem ready to go again soon..."
"T–Tzuyu... B–B–Baby..." I stammered.

Tzuyu pecked my neck gently, then she stuck out her tongue, and slowly, sexily, started licking me from the neck, up to my jaw, up to my ear... I shuddered. My body started twitching. This was... Oh God...

"T–T–Tzuyu..." I sighed. She giggled.
"You know... You should get used to the idea of me sharing our naked pics in the group... Afterall... The summer holiday plan... To Jeju..." she whispered.
"W–What... W–What about it?" I stammered.
"Momo-unnie came up with the idea... But... Nowadays... The idea is getting more popular among the others too..." she breathed.
"W–What... What idea?" I asked.
"Twice orgy..." she hissed.

With that, Tzuyu licked my earlobe, then she stuck her tongue into my ear canal. I jolted up. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! Twice orgy? That means... That means... All nine of them... Plus their partners... All the hyungs.. And Kang Seulgi... We would be doing... W–Wait... That means... My sister...? As if reading my thoughts, Tzuyu smirked as she looked into my eyes.

"Yes, Jeonghoon-ie... Your sister too..." she whispered, "You're going... To join your pregnant sister... In an orgy... Who knows... Maybe you'll end up... Fucking her tight little holes in the end..."

Hearing this, my cock twitched wildly, slapping Tzuyu's belly a few times.

"M–M–Mmh...." a moan escaped my mouth. This made Tzuyu giggle.
"Naughty boy... You're imagining fucking your pregnant sister already, aren't you?" she grinned devilishly.
"W–W–What? N–No... No! I–I... I didn't..." I panickedly said, but I myself was unsure if I was telling the truth.
"It's alright, Babe... We'll fuck that cute sister of yours together in the summer..." my girlfriend chuckled.

With that, she leaned against the wall, perking her big butt up. My body automatically positioned itself behind her, my cock slapping her humongous butt cheeks.

"Until then... You'd have to content yourself with your pregnant girlfriend's big booty..." she said, "... And probably with that Naughty Bunny's tight pussy soon..."
"O–Oh... G–God..." I sighed tremulously.

Tzuyu chuckled as she looked at me, swaying her wide hips left and right, her eyes filled with lust.

"Forget about all of them for now, Baby... We don't have much time. We'd have to be at JYPE after dinner..." she purred, "... Now... Fill my ass with your big cock... Boyfriend..."
"Y–Yes... Girlfriend..." I nodded.

I placed my cock at the entrance of her asshole, my hands reaching forward, resting on top of her big belly. With one powerful thrust, I entered her asshole for the first time ever.

"M–MMH! Y–Yes! F–Fuck my ass... B–Boyfriend!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
86.5K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...