Moon Knight Oneshots 2

By atlasscrumpit

Second collection of moon knight oneshots! Mostly reader inserts and mostly yandere ๐Ÿซฃ More

Marc / A Little Pill
Marc / Small Spaces
Yandere / Misunderstanding
Yandere Moon Dads
Yandere / Blaze
Moon Dads / PTSD
Yandere / Neglect
Yandere / Escape
Ecstasy
Yandere / Wrong Words
Moon Dads
StevenJake ๐Ÿ”ž
Moon Dads
Moon Boys - Relapse
Soft Yandere Marc
Soft Yandere Jake
Hunger Pangs
Jealous
Marc / Silence
Yandere Steven
Jake / Tender
Marc - Revenge
Yandere Platonic
Yandere Punishment
Yandere Platonic
Moon Dads
Moon Dads
Cut Deep
Insomnia
Masked Beauty
Marc - Helping Hand
Numb (yandere)
Moon Dads
Yandere Marc
Yandere Moon Dads

Father Arthur

326 7 0
By atlasscrumpit

On your 16th birthday your father discovered something.

Your scales weren't balanced.

If you were anyone else you would've been killed, but he couldn't let you go.

So, he tried everything he could to balance your scales.

That meant he locked you away ever since he found out.

But, even after three years of being locked away it still didn't balance your scales.

So, he did something unthinkable that was sure to change something.

He came into your room one day and you leapt up and hugged him tightly.

"Hello, sweetheart. I missed you." He said, finally returning after a long mission.

"I missed you too! Did you bring anything back for me?" You asked excitedly as he held your face in his hand.

"In a way... You know I love you very much, and I would do anything to keep you safe." He said as you smiled and nodded.

"Of course, Father." You replied, he leant in and kissed your forehead.

"I hope you can understand all if this one day." He whispered as two men ran into your room and grabbed you.

"Father!? What's happening!?" You screamed in fear as they dragged you down the hallway, Arthur closely behind.

"Be gentle with her." He said to the men as they dragged you down into the basement.

"Father! Please, I'm scared!" You screamed as you cried and tried to break free.

They slammed you onto a table and strapped you down as you sobbed.

"Father!" You screamed as Arthur came over and ran his hand through your hair.

"Shh, little one. It's going to be okay. You just need to trust me, okay?" He said as you continued to cry but nodded a little.

"It will hurt... But, only for a little while." He whispered as you kept your eyes on your father.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your arm.

You looked over to see someone injecting a needle into you.

Arthur continued to comfort you as you slowly fell unconscious.

"This will work..."

--

You had no idea how much time had passed, you could tell the feeling of your own bed.

You tried to open your eyes but you couldn't, you reached up to feel bandages around your eyes.

"Father!" You screamed out as loud as you could.

You heard your door open before feeling your father's hands grab yours.

"It's okay, it's alright, sweetheart. I'm right here." He said as you began to cry.

"What's happening?" You asked through your sobs.

"It worked, my darling. Your scales finally balanced." He whispered, squeezing your hand lightly.

"But... What did you do?" You whispered as Arthur looked at you and smiled sadly.

"I took your eye sight... I know this seems so cruel, my daughter. But, it was the only way to save you." He said as you cried even more, Arthur moved onto your bed and let you cuddle into him as you cried.

"I know, my child. But, I'm here to help every step of the way." He whispered while holding you.

Eventually you fell asleep in your father's arms, being so tired from crying and pain.

--

"Remind me why we're breaking and entering a bloody cult?" Steven asked in Marc's head as he rolled his eyes.

"Arthur has a daughter, and yes it's not exactly being a hero but we're going to kidnap her in order for him to stop Ammit. He'll have to choose between them." He whispered sneaking into your bedroom.

He looked down at you and noticed the bandages around your eyes.

"Why has she got bandages on?" Steven asked as Marc snapped himself out of his thoughts and slowly picked you up.

"It doesn't matter." Marc muttered, with the help of Khonshu they made sure you wouldn't wake on the way back.

When you finally awoke again, you could tell you weren't in your own bed anymore.

"Father? Father!" You shouted out in fear, you heard no response.

"Father please!" You cried out before you felt someone take your hand.

You gasped, knowing it wasn't your father's hand.

"W-Who are you?" You whispered in fear, though the hand didn't feel threatening.

"I'm Steven. I know you're afraid but I promise you will not be hurt. Can you tell me your name?" He asked in a soft voice.

"It's Y/N." You whispered as Steven nodded.

"That's a very pretty name, Y/N. I know this seems very scary, but your father is about to do some very terrible things... If he succeeds a lot of people will die." He said as you nodded your head a little.

"I know... I was going to die too, but he saved me." You whispered as he looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean, Y/N?" He asked, still holding onto your hand so you knew he was there.

"My scales were unbalanced, so my father did everything he could to save me." You replied, Steven looked at you and thought for a moment before Marc took over.

"What do you mean saved you?" He said, his accent changing.

"Is this...still Steven?" You muttered, he still held your hand just not as softly.

"No, my name is Marc. Steven and I share a body. Now, what do you mean he saved you?" He asked, his grip becoming a little tighter.

"He tried everything to ensure I wouldn't become evil, so he locked me away. But, it didn't work so he had to try something else. So... He took my eyesight and it worked." You replied as Marc stared at you in shock.

"How did he do that?" He asked as you shrugged a little.

"Y/N, can I take off your bandages and take a look?" He asked, you nodded a little as you felt his hand move from yours and to the bandages around your head.

He slowly began taking them off as you sat still for him, when he finally removed it all he saw your injured eyes.

"Acid..." He whispered, he knew Arthur was evil but...this was a new level.

"It still hurts." You whispered, Marc looking at you sadly.

"It must do... You're in a bad way. I'm going to treat the skin around it and rebandage it." He said, you felt his presence disappear.

"Why did you take me?" You asked quietly, not exactly sure which direction Marc had gone.

"We're going to use you as a bargaining tool. You're father can have you back safely once he stops trying to free Ammit." Marc said as you sat there in stunned silence.

"You're going to hurt me?" You asked in fear before Marc sat down beside you again.

"No, it's just a way to stop him from killing people. We won't hurt you, Y/N." He said as he began applying ointment around your eyes.

"My father is trying to make the world a better place... Why is that bad?" You asked, hearing Marc sigh.

"Y/N, his idea of a perfect world isn't the same as other peoples ideas. He wants to remove all bad from the world, every little piece even if it's not even that bad. I would be gone and so would a lot of other people. We're human, Y/N. We're meant to do bad things from time to time. A world where everything is perfect isn't a good world. Y/N, your father isn't a good man. He burnt away your eyes with acid and you still believe he's good?" He asked before he began applying the bandages.

"I've never known anything else." You muttered, Marc did feel sorry for you.

You'd practically been brainwashed by your own father.

"How long did he lock you away for?" Marc asked, finished off the bandages.

"Just a little over three years." You muttered, Marc went silent from shock, not knowing how to respond.

"You never hated him for doing that to you?" He asked as you shook your head.

"No, because I knew he was trying to protect me." You replied.

"He was protecting you from him, you wouldn't be in any danger if you weren't anywhere near him. He took your eyesight to 'save' you but the only reason you needed saving was because of him." He explained as you sat in silence for a moment.

"But... He loves me." You muttered, Marc could see how niave you were.

"I think he does care about you, Y/N. But, what he has done is wrong. He is abusing you." Marc replied, you felt like crying again.

"I want to go back..." You whispered, Marc taking your hands again.

"I know, Y/N. But, for now, this is just something we have to do. Tomorrow we will bargain with him and if he chooses you over Ammit you'll go home." He explained as you nodded.

"What if he doesn't choose me?" You whispered, squeezing Marc's hands.

"Then, we will help you, Y/N." Marc said making you smile a little.

"I don't like what he does to me." You whispered as Marc run his thumb over your hand.

"You've had to put up with a lot, haven't you?" He asked as you nodded.

"I'm scared, Marc." You whispered, as Marc slowly leant forward and hugged you.

"I know you're afraid, but you have someone on your side, okay?" He said, gently rubbing your back.

--

Marc and Steven had already gotten close with you and even more so you were finally been shown kindness.

The next day finally came and you stood next to Marc while he gripped your arm roughly in front of your father.

You knew it was an act and he wouldn't hurt you.

"Let her go, she has nothing to do with this." Arthur demanded, just hearing his voice you wanted to run to him.

"You have a choice, Arthur. You stop all of this and you get your daughter back safely, or you continue and I slit her throat." Marc said grabbing your hair and forcing you to bare your neck.

"F-Father." You whispered as Arthur looked at you.

"My child... I love you more than anything in this world. And I have to do this for you. My daughter will not stop my cause, Marc Spector." Arthur said before walking away, Marc looked on in shock.

Any hope he had left for Arthur was most certainly gone.

Marc let you go as you walked forward.

"Father?" You muttered before Marc took your hand.

"Y/N, it's okay. He's gone." Marc said as you began to cry.

"No... No, why did he go?" You whispered before Marc slowly pulled you into a hug.

"Shh, it's okay. We're going to take care of you." Marc whispered, letting you cry on his shoulder.

"Why did he leave?" You whispered through your tears.

"You did nothing wrong, Y/N. He just...cared about his cause more than his own daughter." Marc muttered, even he was in shock at how low Arthur had stooped.

For a while Marc just held you while you cried in the street.

Eventually Marc took you home.

"Where do I go now?" You whispered as you sat down.

"You can stay here with us for a while... Maybe you could help us out and even more so we'll help you out." Marc said as you smiled a little and nodded.

Marc knew this was be a lot to take on but...he couldn't stand the idea of just letting you go after all of this.

"Go get some rest, kid. I'll have something for you to eat when you wake up." Marc said, helping you over to the bed.

You laid down and held onto Marc's hand.

"Thank you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 231 17
"๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ'๐ฌ...
1.5K 90 15
in which things don't go as planned. [MOONKNIGHT AU] [OC x MOON BOYS] [I ONLY OWN MY OC] [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO MARVEL] [MAJOR FLUFF] [#60 in moonkn...
3.3K 223 31
'We both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying' Carlos Diaz the avatar of Maahes the god of war. Disclaimer don't own moon knight or s...
96.9K 2.4K 22
๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜: ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด/๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ (๐˜Ÿ๐˜ข๐˜ณ_๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป...