Marc - Helping Hand

Marc was walking home from the bar late at night when he heard a scream.

He rushed towards the sound and found a woman in the alleyway being attacked by three other men.

"Hey! Get off her!" He shouted as his suit formed, he threw a dart into one of the men's legs as a warning before they all scattered away from the woman.

Marc rushed over and helped her stand up.

"Are you okay?" He asked as she nodded, he noticed she wasn't looking directly at him.

"Yes... Thank you so much, you saved my life." You whispered, holding onto Marc as if your life depended on it.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked as you smiled softly.

"That would be really helpful actually... Usually my boyfriend comes out with me but we got into a fight and I needed to get things from the store." You muttered as Marc nodded, he had noticed you hadn't let go of him.

"I hear your silence, so I'm assuming you're nodding. I'm completely blind." You said as Marc finally realised.

"Oh! Okay that makes sense. Come on, I'll get you home." He said hooking his arm around yours to lead you through the streets.

"How did you get those guys to run off so quickly? Are you scary looking?" You asked with a chuckle, making Marc laugh as well.

"Kind of... I probably shouldn't say too much." He said as a look of confusion crossed your face.

"Secret identity?" You asked as he looked at you in shock.

"Yeah... Actually." He said as you laughed again.

"You know I'm never right about those things, my boyfriend says I watch too many movies." You said as Marc paused for a moment.

"Well, not watch. Listen." You said as he nodded, understand now.

"Right, that makes more sense. Sorry I'm kind of ignorant I've never spent time around a blind person." He replied as you chuckled softly and continued to walk.

"It's okay, I don't mind. You've been very kind to me." You replied making Marc smile.

He heard someone coming and his suit quickly retracted.

"Y/N! There you are!" You heard a voice say, noticing it was your boyfriend.

"Aaron, you decided to actually come help your blind girlfriend?" You grumbled as Marc still held onto you.

"And you decided to find some random guy off the street because I was busy." He retorted as you groaned in annoyance.

"Well, actually I was attacked by a group of guys and this guy saved me." You grumbled back at him as Marc stood there awkwardly.

"Maybe I should go." He muttered as you held onto him tighter.

"No, you're not leaving." You said, your words were demanding him to no go but the tone of your voice was begging him to stay.

"Is that just some bullshit story so you can cheat on me?" Aaron replied as you sighed and shook your head.

"Fuck you, I'm done with this shit." You grumbled letting go of Marc and walking away, Aaron grabbed you before you could leave.

"How the fuck do you think you can cheat? You've got nothing going for you yet you still want someone else even though I've stayed and taken care of you." He said as you grit your teeth together.

"Taken care of me? You're not my carer you're my boyfriend! Well, you were my boyfriend but not anymore." You growled before he shoved you on the floor and stormed off.

Marc quickly ran to your side and helped you up.

"Well, he's kind of..." Marc muttered as you groaned.

"A cunt? Yes he is, that's why I'm breaking up with him. I'm gonna shit in his fucking mailbox." You muttered making Marc laugh.

"You're weird." He replied as you chuckled a little.

"So are you Mr. Secret identity. Now shit the fuck up and walk me home, I'm independent but still blind." You said as he shook his head while laughing, he took hold of your arm again and began leading you.

"Something tells me we're gonna be good friends."