Imagines and One shots

بواسطة Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open المزيد

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩

princess×bodyguard-3

145 5 0
بواسطة Eva_blossom_16

H/n princess y/n's bodyguard was walking through the halls of the palace when all of a sudden a small hand pulled him towards a big bedroom.

H/n gasped but calmed down when he saw it was y/n. But his eyes immediately widened when he saw what y/n was wearing. "Princess no this is" but he was cut off when she put her finger on his lips and kept him shut.

She took his large hands and placed them on her hips. H/n's eyes trailed down towards your body and saw you wearing a dark blue lacy lingerie.

Your lips were painted with dark red lipstick and your make-up was done by yourself to show all this to your dear bodyguard.

"I want you" you said smiling at him. He smiled back at you and cupped your face. He pressed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You moaned in his mouth and y'all both fell back on your bed which was full of blue roses.

H/n blushed and looked at you. "what do you want my princess" he asked you caressing your cheeks. "i want you my dear bodyguard" you said blushing.

He smiled at you and adored the way you looked so pretty and so beautiful all for him. He was beyond lucky.

"Get on your knees and crawl to me princess" he said which astonished you. You blushed but the way your body reacted towards him.

You got on your knees and crawled up towards your bodyguard who had a smirk plastered on his face. You slowly reached up to him and smiled "now what" you whispered brushing your lips against his.

"Now I'll give you what you want princess" he said and flipped you over so that now you were.below him.

You smiled when he began to take out your bra and peppered kiss all along your neck and jaw. You moaned his name when he came in contact with your sweet spot sucking and biting them soothing it with his tongue while he licked it.

"Oh h/n" you moaned and his d*ck began hard. He rubbed his hard-on against your clothed wetness and you moaned. "Look how hard I am for you my princess" he rasped in your ear biting below your earlobe and licking it.

"Please h-h/n i need you" you whimpered. He smiled and went down to your big boobs. He gave it a kiss and then licked it. He sucked on your boobs while his large hand kneaded the other one.

You curled your toes and he bit down on your nipple making your eyes roll my back due to the pleasure. "H/n please" you whimpered once again.

He pulled away with a pop sound which made you blush. H/n chuckled and went down and sucked on your other boob while kneading the other one. He gave the same treatment here and you were absolutely loving it.

He left marks everywhere here and there. He went down to your stomach and kissed there playing with your navel when his fingers slid down to your panty.

He slid your lacy panty down and eyes the moisture. He kissed your ankle up and everywhere leaving all his marks on your body and you knew he was yours as much as you were his.

He kissed up till your center. You moaned and clutched on the bedsheets. H/n took a long lick from your slit till your clit. You moaned at the feeling and sensation.

He guided your hand towards the back of his head while he ate you out so well. His beautiful yet warm tongue soothed every part of your insides making you clench your thighs together.

You came and looked at him while he didn't stop taking in your juices. He looked up at you and found you staring at him. You smiled at him and brought his face to yours you kissed his lips passionately and mumbled "I love you to which he replied back.

"Remove your clothes" you demanded in a soft voice. "Gladly my princess" you heard him say as you took out his blazer and his shirt while he removed his pants.

He positioned his length against your center and pushed inside you. Both of y'all moaned at the feeling.

He started to rock his hips against yours with each thrust you knew that you submitted yourself to him now.

He took your legs and wrapped it around his torso thrusting into you. You moaned and shook from the intense pleasure which he was giving you.

"H/n I'm so close" you moaned. He bit your lips pulling them and thrusting his tongue inside your mouth. Y'all kissed sloppily and he moaned.

Soon enough y'all both reached the high and came down. You stared at your bodyguard who looked so sculptured breathless and sweat dripping from his body.

You smiled at him cupping his face and pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you so much my princess" he whispered "i love you too my bodyguard"you smiled.

He got off you and cuddled you to his chest. He ran his fingers through your hair and you slept in his arms.

------------------------

The sound of the knocking on the door woke you up. You looked and saw your bodyguard his eyes widened. You kissed his cheek and wore on his shirt and went to the door.

"Yes who is it?" You asked without opening the door "princess y/n it's me Katherine. Your father King has instructed you to meet you for lunch and wants to discuss something important with you princess. He was asking for you and your bodyguard h/n to come along princess" she said. "Ok tell father it will take some time give me half an hour and I'll be there" you said "ok princess" she said and walked away.

You smiled and got on the bed while h/n stared at you blushing when he saw you wearing on his shirt. You kissed his lips and straddled his hips.

"What happened my princess?" He asked you "father has called us for lunch and wants to discuss something" you said resting your chin on his chest.

He gently ran his fingers through your hair. "Come take a bath with my h/n and then we'll go" you said looking up at him. "as.you wish my princess" he said kissing your head.

You removed his shirt and y'all both walked inside your royal bathroom. Everything showed royalty and luxury.

You opened the tap for the water to flow down while you held h/n your dear bodyguard's hand and got inside the tub of warm water.

He pulled me back to his chest and I smiled. I stared into his eyes. I leaned up and placed my lips on his. To be honest I love kissing him. It feels so nice and his lips are just so perfect.

We pulled away quickly with a smile plastered on each other's faces. I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. He giggled. I watched how the water splashed on his beautiful body making him look even more handsome.

After having a bath we both walked out. The sun light shined upon my bodyguard's handsome self making him look so beautiful. I smiled and started to change in some jeans and a t-shirt as it's a normal lunch.

Soon me and my bodyguard both headed out towards where the lunch was served. I spotted my father there "good afternoon y/n. Good afternoon h/n" said dad looking at both of us.

"Good afternoon sir" said my bodyguard and stood beside me. "Please have a seat" he said. Both me and my bodyguard sat down next to each other on the dining table.

Shortly the food was served and we were quietly eating it until my dad cleared his throat "may I have everyone's attention please over here" he said and all of our eyes looked up at him.

"So since my daughter is getting married. I would like to make things clear" he said looking at me and between my bodyguard.

"Y/n, i would like to say that since you will be marrying your bodyguard. I don't mind you marrying him at all after all it's your own life and you can make your own decisions but I want to make one thing clear" he said.

I nodded and held my bodyguard's hand under the table. "H/n cannot enter into the royal family as he's not from royalty and for the wedding he will not be wearing the royal wedding clothes as per the laws and he would still remain your bodyguard even though he would be your husband. So you choose y/n do you accept it" asked dad.

I smiled and nodded my head before answering "i do accept it father. I'll be more than happy to leave the kingdom and live a life with the person whom I love, i don't mind leaving the royalty and this palace if that's what' i have to do then I'll be happy dad, soon enough after the wedding I'll move out from the palace" i said getting up.

"Y/n even though you leave the palace you would still remain the princess and you are still the part of the royalty" said father "ok as you wish dad" i said and took my bodyguard's hand.

"Dad can you please ask the butler to send our food towards my room. I'm done over here, so if you excuse us me and my bodyguard would like to leave" i said walking away with my bodyguard.

I know whatever decision i made is for the best. I kissed my bodyguard's arms and walked with him.
"Your crazy" he whispered
"As in crazy in love" i asked him smiling.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4K 77 38
💋
1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
221 77 17
I woke up from a long dream that don't remember. I don't know why but I was crying a lot. My eyes were all puffy and I didn't knew why was that...
144 72 44
Trust; don't trust anyone, why do you care, what do you want, why do you trust me, I love you, I'm in love, you have a choice, I chose you, you look...