Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

By KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... More

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters

Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux

22 2 0
By KayaOneil

A/N: I'm sorry guys again...I find how to put my oc in this episode  so...I'm replacing April with her. I'm changing some of the lines that April says. 

3rd Pov

The episode begins with someone recording at a high school. We see Carly talking to a man.  Carly asks, "What are we doing in Butterton Middle School, Mr. Sheck?" Sheck asks/said, "Mr. Sheck? What am I? Twenty? Call me illusionist Mind Binder Sheck. I'm gonna make this middle school disappear. No probbles. It's gonna be way sick because us kids don't need school. It's an illusion." "Kids definitely need school. Carly said. Sheck says, "Sheckter piece now!" By magic, he makes the school disappear. "Oh. my gosh!" A girl said. 

Hypno smashed his phone in rage, jealous of the illusionist. Hypno says, "If those kids want magic, I'll show them a real disappearing act." 

As dusk, Kaya is outside of the school. She was wearing a blue dress, blue earrings and a blue belt. Mystic is next to her side. "You can do this. You fought monsters, went to Hidden cities, destroyed robots you're- Who are you kidding? School dances are way more dangerous. Why am I here?" Kaya said/asks. 

Mystic teleports her back and urges her to go. "You're right. I can do this for Taylor. My best friend since elementary school. " She looks at Mystic and says, "Time for you to jet. I can't be like Seigal the lizard girl. I gotta be cool." She starts to approach the school. On her way, she sees a hippo float surrounded by yellow and pink balloons. 

On the board, it had a picture of a girl. Kaya says, "Taylor Martin, my best friend since Elementary.  Dale says, "Hey, April!" "Dale." Kaya said. "My favorite person." Dale said. Kaya asks/said, "Hey, are you doing in this shindig? I usually wouldn't really go to one of these dances, but I actually got invaded by Taylor Martin, so..."  Dale holds up his cellphone, "She invited me. too." He said. Kaya says,  "I thought she just invaded me, but I guess you got invited too.. That's cool." 

Kaya enters the party. Kaya says, "Taylor Martin." Taylor says, "Kaya, Dale. So glad you came." Kaya shudders, "Lizard boy." She said.  Taylor leads them to a table, "We were all just talking about the most amazing new game Hippo Crush." She said.  Some students are playing on their phones but their eyes are all pink.  All the students say in monotone, "So fun." 

Taylor asks Kaya, "Have you played it yet?" "I've been meaning to download it." Kaya said. Taylor asks, "How are we besties since elementary if you don't have the game?" Dale says, "Got it." "Okay." Kaya said.  Kaya began to download the game but it got blocked. Donnie on the phone says, "Donnie Says No No No! Donnie Says No No No! Donnie Says No No No!" "What the? Would you excuse me for a second?" Kaya asks. 

As Kaya goes outside in the hallway, she starts to call Donnie.  Donnie says, "You are conversing with Donatello." "What is a Donnier blocker?" Kaya asks.  Donnie says, "I put it on your phone so that you wouldn't get hacked or download anything with malware because I know how much you're into fantasy." "The only thing Donnie's blocking is Kaya from being cool!" Kaya said. 

As she ended the call, Mystic appeared.

Kaya asks/said, "What are you doing here? I told you to go. Cool kids don't bring their pets to school. Do you want people to pick on me?" Perking in alarm, Mystic disappears. 

The students have left the gym still looking at their phones. "Is the dance already over? Dale? What's going on? Hey, did Taylor tell the two of us to go somewhere? Cool, cool, cool, I'm coming." Kaya asks/said. "Did you get the game in April? We could play together." Dale asks/said. 

Kaya says, "Not yet. Someone installed a-" She gasp. Taylor asks, "Kaya, did you get the game?" Kaya fibs, "I totally got it." She said. "Can I see it?" Taylor asks. Kaya tosses the phone away, "Darn my phone but the game is so fun. All the hippos and stuff.." She said. 

In the kitchen, Leo and Raph are watching Sheck perform disappearing acts on the phone. 

Leo says, "It's so amazing. The school was there one second poof! Now it's gone."  Raph says, "I still don't understand. What happened to the tater tots, sandwiches, the pizza?!" "I really think you're focused on the wrong thing." Leo said. 

Mystic appears. "What is it, girl?" Raph asks, Mystic squeals, "I think someone's in trouble. Is it us? Are you from the future?" He said/asks.  The yokai Cat let out an annoyed growl. Then he poofed away, bringing Leo and Raph with him. 

In the school theater, Kaya was in the seat with the crowd as she wondered what was going on. 

A spotlight appeared. 

Hypno says, "Everyone give it up for the master magician and inventor of Hippo Crush." A hat appears and poofing onto the stage was Hypno.  Hypno says, "Ta da! Hypno-potamus." "Mutant hippo?" Kaya asks. 

Hypno says, "That bitter biscuit Noah Sheck. Oh, he made a middle school disappear. Well, forget that hack. I'm telling you. Tonight I'm gonna make a high school disappear starting with this mascot! Behold the awesome functionality of my hats of doom."  He pressed a button to reveal a student in dragon mascot clothing hovering above the stage by chains around his arms. 

Hypno began to toss a hat underneath the mascot. Hypno says, "Abra ka zealan-" He hears the door creaking, "Wait. Wait a minute. Something's not quite right. Where do you think you're going, missy?" He said/asks. 

Kaya was imitating a robot, "I want to serve you." The she says in her normal voice, "Ah, forget it, that's whack." "Get her!" Hypno said. 

In the hallway, Mystic had brought the two turtles in. 

Raph says, "I hate teleporting." "Wait a second. This is Kaya/my girlfriends's school.. She's the one in trouble. We got to go high school stealth." Leo and Raph started to pick out some disguises.  Raph says, "Okay. Let's split up and find Kaya." Leo picks Mystic up, "She's so cute. Take a picture. Take a picture." He said. "That is cute." Raph said. 

Meanwhile, Kaya ran into the science room to hide. She pulled a desk to block the door and hide just as Taylor burst in.  Taylor says, "Kaya, it's your BFF Taylor. I just wanna hang."  They looked around and thought they saw Kaya, but it was a skeleton decoy prop. 

Kaya then ran outside the room and slammed the door shut. "GET HER!" Taylor yells. 

As Kaya hid in a locker, she spotted a hat above her, and inside was an hourglass. "What's this do?" she asks.  Suddenly, the hat disappears.  She jumped out of the way just in time as the lockers were sucked into the hat.  Kaya gasps in shock, "He's gonna make us all disappear permanently!" She said.  Taylor says, "Get her." Kaya starts to run away from Taylor and the other students. 

Outside, Raph and Leo are searching for Kaya until they spot her.  Leo asks, "I'm sorry, was that Kaya being chased by her totally real friends?" Raph says, "High school. I always wanted to drive one of those." 

Kaya continues to run away until she becomes cornered by the students.  Dale says, "Join us. Play the game." "Dale, you're so hypnotized, you'd say anything." Kaya said. Mystic appears and poofs April to safety. "Mystic, you came back. I'm so sorry about-" She sees students next to her, "Yeah, nope." She said.  She continues to run until she gets cornered again.  Kaya says, "Mystic, now's a good time to teleport us out of here!" Mystic tried to Teleport them away but she was too exhausted. "Look at you. You're exhausted. You must be out of teleport juice. Not to worry. I've got this. They will listen to me. I'm Kaya O'Neil! Teens asks confused, "Who?" "We're in trouble." Kaya said. 

Suddenly, Taylor's float crashed by.  Leo says, "Tally ho!" "Baby!" Kaya said happily. They roll to a stop as the students blinked, confused.  

Raph drives the cart past them and stops. Kaya climbs on and kisses Leo's cheek.  Kaya says, "Drive."  Raph asks, "Where's the exit?" "No, we can't leave. Hypno's gonna make the school disappear." Kaya said. Leo asks/said, "Another school is gonna disappear? These magicians are out of control. Oh, right, it's your school, my bad babe." "That mutant Hippo's got doom hats hidden all over the school. But it's gonna be fine. We got a plan. You gotta break Hypno's spell and free my friends. Okay acquaintances. Just free everybody." Kaya said. She pecks Leo's lips, then she drives off, leaving Raph and Leo to deal with Hypno. 

As they enter the theater, Hypno is staring at his cards, waiting for the students to come back. "Finally, you're back. I was- Oh, it's you idiots." Hypno said. 

Raph says, "Hypno! Welcome to another edition of Raph the piece theater. Tonight's episode..Punches."  Leo says/asks, "But first, how do you make a school disappear? Well, don't tell me! Okay, tell me. I-" "A good magician never reveals his plans, but a good villain always does. I've torn guys. I've gotta be honest. Therefore, Rings! This your card?" Hypno said. 

The mutant hippo flinging cards off his sleeve, Leo began to dodge them. Leo asks, "How did you?" "Hey, are you friends with Noah Sheck? We're huge fans," Raph asls/said. Leo says, "Sheckter piece now!" 

Hypno says/asks disgusted, "Ew. Would be. He wears kit caps in summer! Who does that?" He throws knives at them. "Oh, really? Because wanting to a school disappear remind me of his trick. Maybe you're the hack!" Leo asks/said. Leo knocks the doves away. 

Hypno says, "My doves! Say rabbit, rabbit." Rabbits charged forward as the turtles. "Cowabunga!" Raph said. 

Outside, Hypno was slammed right out while Kaya and Mystic collected the hats. "Get out of the way! We got to do something." Kaya said. Mystic teleports away. 

Outside, Raph and Leo are surrounded by the students as Hypno raises his phone. Hypno says, "Mezmer roo!" Mystic appears and teleports all of the hats and Hypno with her. "Aw, look at that cheerleader outfit. That is cute." Hypno said. Mystic growls and disappears, "Oh, Whanganui." Hypno said. All of the hats and Hypno disappear, causing an explosion. 

All of the students had snapped out of their trance as Kaya  rolled by. 

The float cart was now damaged as Mystic appeared into Kaya's arms. 

Taylor says, "You and your ugly cat destroyed my float, O'Neil!" She leaves. "So April, If you, uh, you know, don't have a fate for the next shindig, I-" Dale said. "Not now, Dale. And I have a boyfriend." Kaya said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.4K 49
• Y/n l/n lived with her aunt for years since she's her parents died when she was younger. Y/n and her Aunt had recently moved to where she grew up...
33.1K 890 100
There's a new mutant in town! Leo is based on a awesome, spectacular, and really poetic boyfriend of mine. MarquisUnleashed is my boyfriend. :3
98K 1.5K 47
You are the sister of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. (2016) Let's see how this goes. If you liked this book give a small donation to JadeRose02 on...
10.7K 223 14
Y/N O'Neil. She is April O'Neils youngest sister. Y/n wasn't like other people, she may look like them , but she had these purple powers, and she kn...