Are You Still Down?

Par Duwopsoshiesty

๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š. Plus

COPYRIGHT
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY- THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY- FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE

TWENTY-SIX

7.3K 435 89
Par Duwopsoshiesty

" Fuck that shit I'm not going" I made a face snatching the shirt off of my body. My belly was obviously bigger and I couldn't fit majority of the things I once could. It was extremely stressful and it was starting to annoy me.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I walked into my closet in attempts to find something else to wear.

I grabbed a shirt that looked big enough for me and began to put it on. " What in the literal fuckkk" I dragged as the tears began to fall. The shirt stopped right above my navel which was obviously too small.

I wiped my face and began to take the shirt off with a pout plastered on my face. I put it back on the hanger and walked out of my closet. I heard the front door open and Keyon's footsteps as they lightly tapped against the floor as he made his way into my room.

" Why you not ready?" He questioned, one of his hands resting in his pants.

" Cause I can't fit anything." I made a face as I waved my arms around.

" You was crying?" Keyon asked as he walked deeper into the room. " Yes. I'm frustrated. I told her 3:00 and I can't even find anything to wear." I replied about to break down once again.

" Why you ain't just get some of my shit?"

My tears halted as I looked up at him. " Aw shit. You right."

" Ima get it out for you. Go finish yo hair baby." Keyon told me before he made his way into the closet.

While he went into the closet, I made my way into the bathroom so I could finish curling my hair. I liked very minimalistic curls so it wouldn't take me long at all.

I hummed the lyrics to Tru by Lloyd as I grabbed my flat irons and began to slowly curl my hair.
" When you get done I got a surprise for you" Keyon spoke as he popped up in the door way of the bathroom.

" A surprise????" I questioned with a small smile as I put the flat irons down.

He nodded his head as he eyed me with his lip tucked in his mouth. " What's the surprise? You can't hold water."

He smacked his lips and waved me off. " Baby you can't hold water. I can keep a secret."

I chuckled staring at his facial expression. " Okay let me finish and I'll come to the living room."

" Aight" Keyon muttered before disappearing from the doorway.

I continued to listen to music as I curled my hair. Eventually I was done so I unplugged the flat irons out of the wall and turned my speaker off. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed eyeing the outfit Keyon picked.

I smiled seeing the Black Essentials hoodie which sat along side a pair of Skims leggings in the color Onyx. I took off my robe and began to put my clothes on.

" What shoes should I wear?" I mumbled to myself as I walked back into my closet. I looked around before settling on a pair of Yeezy slides. I slid them onto my feet and walked out of my closet.

I made my way back into my bathroom so I could spray some perfume. Looking through all the options I decided on Marc Jacobs Daisy. I took the cap off and sprayed the perfume in the correct areas. I then put the cap back on and walked out of my bathroom.

I grabbed my LV Never Full tote off of the hook and began to make my way to the living room.

I began to smile as I seen all the gift bags and few bouquets of flowers that covered the coffee table.
" Awww Messiahhh" I dragged looking over at him.

" You're sooo sweet." I continued sitting my purse down. I walked over to the gifts and began to smile my eyes running over a specific flower bouquet.

This specific bouquet was different than the others. It consisted of a mix of different colored Roses, Peonies, and Baby Breaths. On top of the flowers sat a ribbon that read " Will you be my girl?"

" Close yo mouth Boog" Keyon laughed looking over at me.

I began to pout and fan my eyes as I stared at the gifts. " You finna cry bae?" Keyon asked as he stood up from the couch.

I nodded as he pulled me into a hug. We then began to rock back and forth. " What you crying for? You gone be my girl or what Boog?"

I nodded my head and buried my face in his chest.
" You're so sweet. My sweetheart." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

He began to laugh as he wiped the few tears that fell from my eyes. " Only for you." He stated grabbing my face and placing a few kisses on my lips.

" Hmm, go look at yo gifts. Tell me what you like."

I let go of him and turned around so I could open the gifts. I moved the flowers towards the couch and began to open the gift bags that sat on the coffee table.

" Awww you be listening! How you knew I wanted this?" I squealed as I pulled a box of Baccarat perfume out of a bag.

" You answered your own question baby." Keyon responded eyeing me.

He's just so cute

__________________

" Hi Auntie" I smiled greeting her as she pulled me into a hug.

We hugged for a brief minute before I eventually pulled away and grabbed Keyon's hand. " Auntie this is my boyfriend Keyon."

" Hey, how you doing Ma'am?" Keyon greeted as well before motioning for me to slide into the booth.

" I'm doing fine, how bout ya self?" Auntie Lynn spoke, her tone very inviting.

" I'm doing good." Keyon responded before sliding into the booth next to me.

" How have you been Willow? How's the baby?" My auntie asked pushing her glasses up on her face.

" I've been doing really good recently and so has Riome. My doctor says he is on track and is very healthy." I responded looking over to smile at her.

Maybe she does have good intentions

" Aww you're having a boy! That's exciting. Are you ready to be a mother?"

" Somewhat ready for the mother part. I'm just not ready to give birth." I explained looking over at Keyon whose eyes were trained on his phone.

" Girl drink some okra water a few days before, do a few exercises on an exercise ball, and drink some raspberry peppermint tea. You'll be fine. Also the epidural is nice but can cause long term issues in the future so I would say choose wisely."

"I got it with all three of my daughters and I'm perfectly fine." Aunt Lynn told me, using her hands to speak.

" Oh yeah I'm definitely getting that epidural." I stated before I lowly chuckled.

" And you, are you ready to be a daddy?" My auntie Lynn asked Keyon, gaining his attention.

He awkwardly smiled and looked at me. I nodded my head reassuring him it was okay and he began to speak. " Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. I'm ready for him to get here."

" Aww you guys are such a beautiful family. I'm pretty sure you both will get the hang of being parents it comes to you immediately."

We both smiled at her as she began to pout. " I really hate the fact that your mom kept you from us. You know she was angry that your dad left her. She started falling into real bad habits. We told her that she needed to get her life together or we were going to take you from her." Aunt Lynn spoke adjusting her glasses again.

" I assume she got better?" I asked in a questioning tone. I was kind of confused because I was never taken from her.

" No not for a while. We called CPS multiple times and even tried to take you on our owns but nothing ever worked. She passed inspection every single time so CPS wouldn't take you and when we tried to get you she would do the most and say she was going to kill herself. My mama ain't want her to do it so we gave her the benefit of the doubt and she practically vanished off the face of the earth."

" We looked for y'all and even called the police for help which they never gave but eventually we gave up and hoped y'all were okay. When I seen you at the doctor's office I was ecstatic. I knew it was you Willow, you know you always had that beautiful chocolate face and those big eyes." My Aunt began to smile as she talked.

My smile curved into a pout as I stared back at her. Keyon began to rub my thigh to bring me a form of comfort.

" Wow... my dad. What ever happened to him?" I asked, blinking away the tears before they could fall from my eyes.

" He got murdered a few months after he left your mom. He did want a relationship with you but she wouldn't let him see you either. She was angry and bitter. He tried real hard but was eventually murdered for being at the wrong place at the wrong time."

" I'm really sorry Willow. I don't want to be the barrer of bad news but I know you need you answers. I really hope you would like to build a relationship with me, my husband, and my children. We really love you Willow... we really do!"

I nodded my head and managed to bring a smile to my face. " I would love too. I really would."

___________________

" How you feeling?" Keyon asked grabbing ahold of my face.

" I'm good bae. I promise." I reassured him with a small smile.

Though a lot of information was dumped on me, I was okay. I needed to hear that.. I did. My questions were answered.

" Aight I'm finna go handle some business. I'll be back." Keyon muttered before pulling me into a kiss.

" Okay. Be safe, please Keyon. I don't want anything to happen to you." I responded looking into his brown eyes.

" Ima be safe Boog. I promise. Go to sleep it's late as hell. Ion want you to be tired inna morning." Keyon told me in a comforting tone.

" Okay goodnight boo" I replied wrapping my arms around his body. We rocked back and forth in a hug before he eventually let go and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I saw a menacing look in his eyes and I knew it was something bad but he would never tell me.

I pouted as he walked out of the room. " Come lock the door Boog."

I followed behind him swiftly as he made his way out of the door. " Please be safe Keyon. Like seriously." I told him, my eyes following him.

" I will Boog. Ima be okay."

I nodded my head before closing the door and locking it. I made my way back into my room and got into the bed. Staring at the ceiling, I drifted into a deep slumber.

________________

I began to toss and turn in my sleep as countless loud knocks echoed through my apartment. I opened my eyes and got out of the bed.

I slid my feet into my house shoes and began to make my way to the front door to open it for Keyon.

A horrid look fell upon my face as I stared back at Teejaee. He looked a mess in all seriousness. His hair was all over the place and his clothes were stained with blood.

" Teejaee what happened? Are you okay? Where's Keyon is he okay?" I began to question, tears already threatening to fall.

" Naw Willow. It ain't looking good. He got shot." Teejaee told me. Tears spilling from his dark brown eyes.

I burst into tears as I stared back at Teejaee. " Go get dressed so we can go to the hospital." He told me wiping his face.

" I don't need to. Let's go."

Teejaee smacked his lips and made a face. " Go get dressed Willow."

I rolled my eyes and hurriedly ran to my room. I continued to cry as I looked through a pile of clothes on my closet floor from earlier. I grabbed a pair of Keyon's jogging pants and the same hoodie and put them on. I slid my feet into my slides and ran out of the closet.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and practically did the dash out of my apartment.

" Lock yo door Willow." Teejaee told me as I shook my head.

" Fuck that shit Teejaee. We gotta go." I cried with a pout on my face.

Not my stinkkk

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.1K 1.7K 26
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐?
648K 6.7K 8
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
4K 169 15
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
13K 442 20
"๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž" ongoing ! โ€ข๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ซ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ