just a normal patrol

By hammershurtsometimes

Aizawa was out on patrol when he realized one of his students passed out on the ground. he rushed over and re... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter eleven
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
y'all, A/N new book ig.
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

122 5 3
By hammershurtsometimes

This is going to have the same trigger warnings as all the other chapters, so I think I'm going to stop putting them in! I still have a horrid migraine, also I don't think I mentioned this before but English isn't my first language, so I'm really sorry if I make mistakes!

•|• katuski P.O.V •|•

I wake up and the nerd is still sleeping, the weekend is sadly over. I shook him gently to wake him up, not completely sure if he was having a nightmare or if he was fine, I was not going to chance it.

"Deku come on, you have to wake up." He opens his eyes and slowly sits up. He rubs his eyes and yawns, I'll give it to him, it is 6:15. I chuckle to myself and throw the blankets off which land on deku, covering his face.

He shoots me a glare which I find absolutely hilarious. I burst out laughing and falling to my knees trying to catch my breath. I feel something light hit my head and I spin my head around to see that the nerd actually had the sheer audacity to throw a pillow at me.

I fake a gasp and throw the pillow back at him which only causes him to throw a cat plush at me. I come closer to the bed and hit him with the pillow while he starts beating me up with the pillow.

I get in my head too much and pin him to the bed. He stops laughing or fighting and has a look of fear in his eyes. I look at him and realize what I have done. I quickly take my hands off of his wrists and pull him into a hug

"I'm sorry, deku. I wasn't thinking. You know I wouldn't ever do anything like that to you, right?" He nods and pulls away from the hug.

"I know i-it was just a mistake! I-i also know you wouldn't do s-something like that." He gets up out of bed and grabs his uniform before heading into the bathroom to get changed. And I do the same.

∆|•° izukus P.O.V °•|∆
I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I look in the mirror and see a skeleton staring back at me. I look pale from not having enough sunlight. I have really bad and deep eye bags.my wrists have scars and cut on them plus you can see my ribcage. My thighs have a gap the shape of a square from not eating and my hair is matted. I look absolutely terrifying.

I know it's not there but I feel a hand on the back of my neck. I hop in the shower and scrub my body, but it still feels dirty. I grab more soap and scrub my body again. I still feel his touch and I feel my dad as well. I grab more soap and wash my body again. I wash my body about 7 times total before my chest starts to bleed slightly. The feelings are gone. I step out of the shower and turn off the running water. I grab my uniform and put it on. I grab my bag and sit on the couch. '6:45'. Kacchan steps out of the bathroom and sits next to me

"What the fuck? What happened?" I shoot him a confused look then look down and see red on my chest. "Shit, it's nothing, I'm fine it's just a little blood!" He looks at me as if he had seen a ghost.
" Deku what the actual fuck happened to you!"
"I'm fine! I swear!"
"Fine, but we're going to bandage you up when we get back!"

Today was a half day, meaning we only had 3 hours of school today. We get up and start our walk to school. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. We were the first ones there.

" Hey, midoriya. This lesson is going to be a bit of a triggering lesson for you, if you need it, or want to leave feel free to, okay?" I nod and take my seat. This time around the door in case I do need to leave this lesson. I see Kacchan sit down next to me which makes me smile, kirishima sits down next to Kacchan and on the other side of me Iida and uraraka are seated.

"Alright, listen up! Today's lesson is on rape and the victims of it!" I tense up slightly but take a deep breath and calm down.

Mr aizawa and kacchan shoot me a look to see if I'm okay. I give a thumbs up and he continues with the lesson. He grabs an eraser marker and writes on the board trauma responses. When he's done he turns around and faces the crowd of kids in front of him.

Mineta raises his hand.
" Yes, mineta? "
" Why is rape Illegal? I mean game is game, right?" I tense up and try to stabilize my breathing.
"Mineta it's illegal because if someone says no it means no, So you can keep that ' game is game talk to yourself!"
" Well, if someone wants to have fun and someone is too weak to defend themselves shouldn't we be able to just have some fun?!"

The word weak pings against my heart. ' was I really weak? Was that all I was?' I shakely pick up my bags and walk out of the classroom

===== Aizawa P.O.V=====
The lesson we have today is for sure going to send midoriya into a full blown fucking panic attack because that bastard of a father has the audacity to do that to a fucking child, but we prevail I guess.

I see midoriya and bakugou walk into class together.
I walk up to them to be greeted with a grunt a smile and a wave.

" Midoriya today's topic is going to be really really triggering for you. If you need to step out feel free to." He gives me a nod and sits down while the rest of the class fills in empty seats.

About five minutes later I write on the board and announce the topic.

"Alright! Listen up! Today's lesson is on rape, and the victims of it!" As soon as I announce it I sneak a glance at the green haired boy. He tensed up but he took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

I write down the trauma responses and plan to go through them all.

"Yes mineta?"
" Why is rape Illegal? I mean, game is game, right?"
I feel my blood boil. I want to tell him it's Illegal so I don't have to see my student tear himself apart because some bastard did that to him. I want to tell him, it's so I don't come home crying to my husband because izuku had another panic attack and it hurt to see him like that. I want to tell him, it's so I don't have to hear that some kids father made him feel like he's the one who at fucking fault, and not the pervert that had the audacity to even touch his son like that for his own stupid pleasure. So I don't have to hold a kid who's sobbing because some bastard cornered him in an alley way. But I can't say that, so I plaster on a smile to hide my anger, and put together a half decent response.

"Mineta, it's illegal because when someone says no it means no, so you can keep that ' game is game' talk to yourself!" I struggle to get the words out as memories of when I found midoriya in the alley way flood my brain. The way he sobbed, the way he clutched onto himself so he didn't feel as violated, the way he begged me not to make him go home so his father didn't violate his body again. They way he was scared even in his sleep. I want to drop to the floor and throw a temper tantrum like a child.

"Well, if someone wants to have fun and someone is too weak to defend themselves shouldn't we be able to have some fun?" I feel my anger boil over as midoriya slowly leaves the room.

" MINETA, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I punch the board which makes a small crack on it.

" IT'S ILLEGAL SO I DON'T HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE I FUCKING LOVE IN AN ALLEY WAY CRYING, COLD, AND BEATEN HALF TO DEATH BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T KEEP THEIR FUCKING DICK IN THEIR FUCKING PANTS!" I scream it so loud mineta flinches before he brings back the attitude, but before he can even open his mouth to even say one fucking syllable I cut him off.

" AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT OPENING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I take a deep breath. And see bakugou give me a stare and look towards the door, asking silently if he's allowed to go after midoriya. I nod and he bows his head before running out the door.

*-°• Katuski P.O.V •°-*

After the old man gave me the right to go after deku I ran out the door and down the corridor. I look everywhere but I still can fucking find him. I look in the A wing and the B wing and I highly doubt he would be In the C wing of the school but I check it anyways. If it is even a possibility for him
To be there I check it. I go back to A wing and wash my hands before I here crying from a large stall. Izuku. I bang on it

"Deku open the door!" He didn't open the fucking door. He needs to open the door! I can't help him if he doesn't. He can't go through this alone.

I knock for five minutes straight and hear him only hyperventilating more. GOD DAMN THESE METAL FUCKING STALLS! They had them to protect against quirks. I think about my knocking and language and think that I might be making it worse but he won't fucking answer me!

"Deku please, it's me kacchan. I'm not going to hurt you just please, please fucking let me the fuck in!" I say breathlessly.

"K-kacchan? A-are you o-okay?" I hear him gasp for air after speaking

"YES! Yes I'm fine I'm fine just please open the door!"
"O-okay, b-but you c-can't f-f-freak out, promise?"
" What did you do? Open this door right now before I break it the actual fuck down!"

I hear the lock slide and see a puddle of blood. I see a pocket knife covered and stained with blood and then I see deku leaning against the wall. He collapses. I see his wrist and just about burst into a fit of pure rage. It's not his fault it's his dad's and I was going to kill that bastard.

"I-izuku... W-what the fuck did you do?" I pull him close before letting out a sob

"STAY STILL! I'LL GO GET AIZAWA!"
I bolt down the halls and see aizawa finished the lesson and is in his chair grading some of the papers even though I know he would much rather be in his fucking sleeping bag. He's probably way to fucking angry to sleep and I don't blame him.

" A-aizawa please! It's izuku follow me!"
"IIDA YOUR IN FUCKING CHARGE!"
He bolts up and we run to the stall to see izuku in a pile of his own blood.

"Shit. Bakugou grab the first aid kit above the mirror!" I grab it and run it back to the sobbing man.
I cry as I watch izuku cling to his consciousness going In and out of wake. Aizawa starts wrapping up one arm and I start on the other. I see that the bleeding under his shirt is worse than this morning so I point the blood out to the old man who's just as freaked out as I am. No one says anything but we all know izuku is like his son, now he really is his son.

The old man noticed blood splotches on izukus leg so he rolls up to pant leg and starts bandaging him up

"Bakugou you bandage up his torso I got his leg."
What a horrid day for recovery girl to take her day off.
I grab the hem of his shirt and tug it up only to be met with terrified eyes.

"No, no please, please no! Don't do this please!" He says out of breath. He freaks out and starts to cry even harder. He tries to move but he's too lightheaded for that. All he can do is
Beg and plead.

Was this what he was like when he was in the alley way? I shake the thought from my head.

"Hey. Izu, I'm not going to do anything okay? Breath. I'm just going to bandage you up. You're bleeding too much and you look like you are going to need an ambulance real soon, so calm down, okay?" He nods and I start to unbutton his shirt. He takes a sharp inhale when do, as It reminds him of the bastard that did that to him 3 days ago.

"Here, let me take over this part. You help him through it, okay?" I nod and put izu's head on my lap. I start playing with his hair.

Aizawa took off the shirt completely which sent izu into a complete panic.

"N-no! No, stop! I-its not f-fair! Stop!" He didn't see us anymore.

I warm up my hand, but not enough to cause an explosion and hold his hand.

" Shhhh, it's okay, you're okay izu."
He somewhat snaps back to reality and looks at aizawa who gives him a warm and welcoming smile.

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, or adding to a list! 2327 words total!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 155 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
72.9K 3K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...
247K 5.6K 35
Izukus mother got killed by a villain right in front of him, his father blames him for it and abuses him and for being quirkless.. or does he? What i...