The Oath| Highschool DXD x Ma...

By FangedMarauder44

Many things are hidden underneath the surface of a person. Be it from the parents, their biological or adopti... More

Death & Rebirth
Welcome to the Club
Trouble Follows The Blonde
Brother's Go To War
The Dragon Awakens
We Get Familiars?
Trouble Finds Us
Paladin's Training
A Secret Kept and A Secret Revealed
Skewer The Winged Beast

Working For A Devil

531 26 3
By FangedMarauder44

Issei: Intensive early morning drill?

Rias: The fight with the fallen angel showed you need to increase your base physical strength.

(Y/N): That's what I've been telling him.

Issei: I-I see.

Rias: I'll pick you up at five.

Issei: Five in the morning? Okay. Then, I'll be off to hand out flyers.

He takes his leave.

(Y/N): You know there's a good chance Issei's gonna be five-ten minutes late right?

Rias: Yes.

You leave as well to follow after him. After finishing for the day's work. Issei is woken up the next day by his alarm using a sick girl, asking him to wake up. Issei sees the time and grumbles.

Issei: Come on! It's only four thirty.

Realizing that today was when he was gonna train with Rias. He quickly gets ready and hurriedly gets to the park.  Upon arriving he's met with Rias on a bike and her brother next to her.

Issei: P-President! B-Bro!

All three of you were wearing track suits, Rias being red, Issei's being grey, and yours being black.

The training starts of with a simple run. Rias road the bike following behind the both of you, Issei was getting tired as the training was what one used to become an athlete.

Rias: Hey! Pull yourself together!

Issei: Y-Yes! I will become the Harem King!

(Y/N): I'd avoid saying that aloud, you'll get stopped by the police...

Issei: I didn't expect devils to train like athletes!

Rias: Don't grumble! I don't want to see my servants being weak.

Issei: I-I will do my best!

(Y/N): Hey, isn't that Mr. Kazuki's dog?

Issei: GAH!?

He starts sprinting to the playground to avoid being seen by the dog, much to the shock of Rias.

(Y/N): Oh yeah... I forgot, that dog hates Issei...

Now at the park Rias helps Issei with stretching while you do some of your own.

Rias: Listen. Physical strength essentially determines your standing in the demon world. Especially for you, Issei.

Issei: G-Got it!

(Y/N): Don't forget to take breaths, you'll hurt yourself otherwise.

Issei's mind was less on the stretching and more on Rias's boobs pressing into his back.

Issei: 'Her breasts! Her breasts!'

Rias then had him start doing push-ups with her on his back. You were doing push-ups with one arm.

Rias: Do you understand? Given your ability, your power will increase with greater physical strength.

Issei: Y-Yes! Eleven! Twelve!

(Y/N): Come on, keep pushing till failure!

You can clearly see, that Issei was enjoying Rias sitting on his back. Irritated, you stop and grab a small metal ball from your pocket.

(Y/N): Rias, do me a favor and hold this.

You hand her a small metal ball. The weight quickly becoming difficult for Issei to carry.

(Y/N): That ball is an extra ten pounds. Focus on getting stronger, then you can perv out. All it takes is that extra bit of stress to make you collapse.

Issei: I can't help it! This is cranking my animal lust up to the maximum!

(Y/N): Don't ever say cranking or animal again.

Rias: She should be here about now.

Issei: Huh? Is someone coming?

(Y/N): It's news to me.

Asia: Sorry!

You see Asia coming with a small basket hanging on her left arm.

Asia: Issei, President, (Y/N), I'm sorry I'm late—

She trips from not watching her step.

Asia: Why did I have to trip?

Taking a break, Asia pours Issei and you a cup of tea.

Asia: Here you go.

Issei: Thanks.

(Y/N): Much appreciated.

Issei: Asia, why are you here?

Asia: She told me to come.

(Y/N): Rias, why'd you tell Asia to tag along?

[Insight Check: DC 20/ Your Roll: 5+5= Ten [Fail]]

You could only see that something was bothering her, as for what it was you had no idea.

Issei: President?

Rias: Oh, yes.

Issei: What's wrong?

Avoiding the subject, Rias blows it off.

Rias: Now that Asia's here, let's go.

Issei: Go where?

(Y/N): Our house, I pressume?

She hums with the group making it to their home. A a fair amount of boxes full of belongings stacked outside.

Issei: Wh-What are all these...?

(Y/N): Miki and Gorou agreed to talk about letting her live here, but I had to clean out the room since It was were I stored the trinkets.

Asia: Turns out I had a lot more than I thought.

Issei: These are yours? Bro!?

(Y/N): Don't give me that look.

Rias: I asked her where she'd want to board, and she said (Y/N) offered to let her live here. Which she accepted.

Asia: I am fortunate to be in your care.

Issei: W-Wait Bro, you can't just do that so suddenly-

(Y/N): Its fine, I'll talk to them, no magic needed.

Inside the house, Gorou and Miki Hyoudou were in shock after you had explained Asia's situation, minus the supernatural stuff. They were also shocked because a girl agreed to stay with them.

Gorou: A-Asia, was it?

Asia: Yes, Mr. Hyoudou.

Gorou: W-Wouldn't a different family be better as a homestay?

Asia: Issei and (Y/N) did me a real favor.

Gorou: A favor?

(Y/N): Don't worry Gorou, nothing involving Issei's usual antics.

Asia: Yes, they helped me so much when I first came here; when I was all alone. I think it would be really nice to stay in this house.

Issei: Asia!

Asia: But if it is a bother, I won't insist.

Miki: We're not saying no! We do have an empty room (Y/N) cleaned out. But...

Gorou: Our son is basically the incarnation of lust!

Miki: Yeah!

You start busting out laughing.

Issei: Don't say it like that! I'm your son! And shut up you!

You were holding your stomach from laughing so hard.

(Y/N): H-How could they not! I found like thirty books of porn stashed away in that room. Which I don't even know how you hid them. Don't worry, I burned them all.

Issei: EHH!?!

Rias: Then how about teaching her to be a housewife while staying here?

Issei/Gorou/Miki/(Y/N): W-Wife!?

Miki and Gorou rejoice in joyful tears.

Gorou: H-Honey! I never thought I'd get to see my grandson in this life!

Miki: Dear, me too! I can't believe this failure of a son managed to...

(Y/N): I'm gonna be an Uncle!

Issei: Hey, wait a second!

Asia: Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou, Issei is not a failure at all.

Miki: Sh-She's such a kind girl!

Gorou: Rias, we'll take care of Asia! Please, let us take care of her!

Rias: Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou!

(Y/N): "Told you we didn't need magic."

Issei: Um, being a housewife and being my wife are two completely different things, you know?

Upon mentioning the word "wife" Rias's mood shifts.

Rias: Wife, huh?

[Perception Check: DC 19/ Your Roll: 4+2=6 [Fail]

You were completely and underlie clueless as to why even forgetting what room you were in for a second. Issei however, was getting a gut feeling something was wrong.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, Issei, get ready for a lot of ass beating tomorrow.

He flinches knowing what you mean. Going to school, Asia introduces herself to the class.

Asia: My name is Asia Argento! I may still be new to this place, but I'm glad to meet you!

The guys of the class start cheering.

Matusda: A blonde beauty!

Motohama: Bust 82, waist 55, hip 81. Good!

Issei: 'Oh yeah. She's in my class. This is also the President's...'

Asia: I'm currently staying at Issei and (Y/N) Hyoudou's place!

Guys: Nani!?

You walked in at the wrong time as you saw Issei getting told off by his buddies. The other's wanted to do the same, but were intimidated by your new height.

Matsuda: Explain! Why are you living with a blonde beauty!?

Motohama: Why are you the only one getting all these chances!?

Matsuda: Who made the decision then?!

Issei: It wasn't my idea! It was my brother's!

They turn to you, only to be meet with your new Kaiju stature.

(Y/N): That isn't a problem...Right?

Not wanting to die they go back to picking on Issei, interrogating him, but Issei could only see Asia getting along with some of the students.

Issei: 'That's a relief. Looks like she'll get along with everybody.'

Murayama: Say, does your room have a lock, Asia?

Asia: It does!

Katase: Check the bath and toilet carefully.

Asia: Check it?

Murayama: Yes, you never know if there's a camera installed.

Asia: Check?

(Y/N): Murayama, not to be rude, but I don't think my brother knows how to install one...

Issei: Hey, you guys!

It was night, Asia was riding with Issei and his bike and you finally having bought one for yourself having saved up enough cash.

Issei: You must be exhausted.

Asia: Not at all! Everyone in the class was nice to me. Your friends Matsuda and Motohama were also...

Issei: D-Did they do something to you?

Asia: He said I'm invited to the next gentlemen's gathering.

(Y/N): Remind me to contact Sona and let her know to remove two students from the files.

Issei: Hm? Just ignore that.

A small pebble almost causes Issei and Asia to fall. But Issei regains control and Asia hugs Issei's waist.

Issei: S-Sorry.

(Y/N): You guys all right?!

Asia: Don't mind it. I'm all right.

She sighs in relief she didn't fall off. She catches Issei staring at her for a bit too long.

Asia: Issei?

Issei: N-Nothing! Let's keep going.

Asia: Okay!

Making it to the clubroom Rias was in her own thoughts again.

Issei: President, we just got back.

She doesn't respond.

Issei: Um, President?

Rias: I'm sorry. I was spacing out a bit. Thanks for your work, you three.

(Y/N): 'I'm not a member though... I just hang around.'

Rias: Asia?

Asia: Yes?

Rias: I'm thinking about having you debut tonight.

Asia: Debut?

Issei: You teleport to a client through a magic circle and form a contract! Wait, isn't this too early? Asia has been a devil only for a few days.

Akeno: It's no problem.

Behind them stood Akeno holding a tray of tea.

Akeno: As far as I've figured out, Asia's demonic ranks just below mine in this household.

Issei: S-Seriously?

Rias: You'll be a very capable bishop.

Kiba: You're amazing, Asia!

Asia: N-Not at...

(Y/N): If you feel you aren't ready, then don't force yourself.

Issei: 'It's certainly a great thing, but I feel a little demoralized. No, I still have more experience! I have to protect Asia!'

(Y/N): Besides, this means you outrank Issei in power scaling.

Issei: HEY!

Rias notices Asia's jitters.

Rias: What's the matter, Asia?

Asia: It's nothing. Since that's your order...

Issei: President!

Rias: Yes?

Issei: Let me go this time!

Asia: I-Issei?

Issei: You're still not familiar with this country. I think you should wait until after you are a little more used to living here.

(Y/N): That might be the smartest thing you've ever said.

Issei: Shut up and grab your bike!

Both of you get on your bikes and ride to the contract.

(Y/N): You weren't the only one worried.

Issei: To be honest, I was worried as well.

(Y/N): Good, so I wasn't the only one.

Issei: It could always be some sort of deviant summoning her.

(Y/N): The oath would let me get away with murder, if that was the case.

Wanting to get something off his chest  Issei asks his brother.

Issei: (Y/N), who made you swear that oath?

You look at your brother seeing surprised. He had never asked about this before.

(Y/N): Sorry, but Along with my oath to protect you, I swore another to keep its purpose secret. I'll tell you everything eventually, but for right now let's focus on today. Oh, and Issei.

Issei: What?

(Y/N): Sorry, if this is still a fresh wound, but... Don't ever force yourself to fall in love with someone on a whim. Relationships are built on foundations of understanding, that applies to both women and men. Unfortunately, some don't get that choice...

Issei looks pained, remembering Raynare, but giving you a understanding nod, making you smile. Arriving at the apartment, the door is clearly different with a wreath painted around the number and peep hole. A golden patterns on the upper corners.

Mil-tan: It's open! Come inyo!

(Y/N): Did I just hear "Inyo" or am I going crazy?

Issei: No... I heard it too...

Opening the door, the brothers are met with a buff man dressed as a magical girl.

This guy was taller than even you, but he spoke in a cutesy tone.

(Y/N): 'Damn! This guys taller but just as buff as me!'

Mil-tan: Welcome. I'm Mil-tan.

Issei: Nyo!

After getting their bearing's straight, Issei asks the question he was scared to ask.

Issei: Sir, did you summon a demon from the Gremory household by any chance?

His stomp shakes the ground, but you also hear a squeak and see his indoor slippers have squeakers on them.

Mil-tan: I sure did. I summoned you to do me a favor.

Issei: Wh-What?

Mil-tan: Please... Please make me a magical girl!

Issei: You should travel to a parallel universe or something.

Mil-tan: I tried that already.

Issei/(Y/N): You did!?/He did!?

Mil-Tan: Mr. Devil!

Issei: Sorry!

Mil-Tan: Please grant me fantasy powers!

Issei: You already look fantastical.

The buff magical girl/man started to cry.

Mil-Tan: I want magical powers!

Issei: Calm down! We don't want to wake up the neighbors, so let's go inside, okay?

Mil-Tan: You're going to make me a magical girl!?

Issei: We can talk about it.

He runs inside before quickly coming back with something.

Mil-Tan: Th-Then let's... watch Magical Girl Milky Sprial 7 Alternative together! You'll see its magical powers!

Issei: 'This again? So it was an altogether different kind of deviant...'

You go to leave, but are grabbed by the equally and possibly buffer man by the arm.

Mil-Tan: You too!

(Y/N): S-Sir, I'm not a de--WOAH!?

You feel as if your trying to pull against an elephant trying to get your arm out. Mil-Tan also grabs Issei and does the same. You try to crawl away, but are pulled in by magical girl power.

(Y/N): KARMA, I'M SORRY! HELP ME!

The door slams shut, forcing you and Issei to watch LSD levels of Color. After that grueling mess, you and Issei walked with your bikes in tow.

Issei: Why do I only get weirdos?

(Y/N): I feel like I took LSD, so... many... colors...

Ringing is heard from Issei's pocket, picking it up, Rias was on the other line.

Issei: The President!?

She was in the shower with a phone I really hope was waterproof.

Rias: Good work. Looks like you've finished the job. How was it?

Issei: Actually...

(Y/N): My eyes are still burning!

Next morning everyone was on the track. The girls were stretching in a semi-provocative way in the guy's eyes.

Motohama: All right? The bloomers will look like panties if you concentrate enough!

Matsuda: I see it, Motohama!

Motohama: I can see it too!

Matsuda: The blue bloomers were white before I knew it.

(Y/N): Issei, you need some new damn friends...

Issei was more focused on his failure when he had to report to Rias he failed to for another contract. He decides to skip class and nap in the nurses office. Waking up from said nap, he turns to his left to see Rias sleeping nude next to him. Waking up, she offers to let Issei touch her breast if he can form a contract and this time she would supervise him.

(Y/N): If you fuck up again with me and your own boss with you then that's on you, little brother.

Asia: Do your best Issei!

Issei: Oh, I'll do my best, Asia!

Akeno: Off you go!

Activating the circle they jump, sending them into a room full of Japanese Warring Period memorabilia. You look around and give an impressed whistle.

Issei: It looks like an apartment. But, what's all this Warring States Period Stuff?

Standing up from sitting lotus style was a woman donned in full samurai armor, mask and all, Issei was surprised while Rias looked amazed by it. The woman was foreign.

Susan: Oh, are you the demons?

Issei: Um, excuse me, but are you a woman?

Susan: Yes. My name is Susan. I came here to study because I love Japanese Culture.

Issei: B-But that getup is...

Susan: Oh, I'm sorry! I clad myself in armor to be protected from dangers of the night.

Issei: I think you're doing it wrong.

Susan: But, I'm glad nice devils like you came. If scary devils had come, I would've had to... had to draw this Kijinmaru Kunishige!

She draws this blade from the sheath on from her waist.

Issei: She just drew it!

(Y/N): This is probably the coolest thing I've seen all day.

Susan sets out cups of tea in traditional tea cups with coasters under them as the floor is made of tatami mats.

Issei: So, Susan, what do you want us to do?

She covers her masked face in embarrassment.

Susan: Please accompany me to the university so I can retrieve the notes I left there.

Issei: That's it?

(Y/N): Pretty mellow for a devil summon...

Susan: The university is scary at night!

Issei: You're the scariest here.

You elbow Issei in the stomach.

(Y/N): "Be nice", Susan, my brother here can travel with you, he'll be more than enough. We'll stay here and guard your apartment.

Susan: Really!?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah.

She quickly finds and tosses a shield at you which nearly sends you toppling back with Issei leaving the apartment and traveling with her.

Issei: 'Damn it. Why am I getting summoned by all the freaks?'

Susan hears dog barking and starts swinging her sword wildly.

Issei: What's wrong?

Susan: S-Sorry, streets at night are scary.

Issei: You are the one who's scary!

Back at the apartment, Susan bows traditional style with her notebook having been retrieved. You give her back her shield, having never intended to use it to begin with.

Susan: Th-Thank you so much.

Issei: See you, then.

He turns around, now excited as he has fulfilled his promise meaning he'll get to touch Rias's breast.

Issei: 'I fulfilled my promise to the President! With this, I can grope her breasts without holding back!'

While Issei was having his fantasy, Rias was setting up the jump back. This is cut off however when Susan sheepishly asks for another favor which startles Issei.

Susan: U-Um...

Issei: What is it!?

Susan: Actually, I have another favor to ask.

Issei: Um, we can't really do that. It's one wish per summon.

Rias: Oh, we don't mind.

Issei: P-President!

He had started crying due to having to wait for his desire to grope breasts. While You and Rias talked to Susan.

Rias: A boy you fell in love with?

Susan: Yes. I'm shy and thus couldn't express my feelings. He's a very wonderful man.

Issei: I bet he looks like a hairy warrior from the Warring States Period.

You bash Issei on the head for being a wise ass.

Rias: So, you want us to make him fall in love with you?

Susan: If possible, I don't want any demonic powers involved. I want to earn his love on my own.

(Y/N): Good on you... The easy way out isn't always the right way.

Issei: That means you don't need us!

You hit him on the head twice this time leaving two bumps. He holds his head in pain.

Rias: Then, why don't you confess to him right away?

Susan: That's... I can't just do that!

Issei: Maybe a letter?

You give your brother a raised brow.

(Y/N): That... actually is a good idea...

Susan: A letter?

Rias: Oh, yeah, a love letter might be a good idea.

Susan: Love letter?

Rias: It's wonderful to convey one's feelings in writing.

Susan: O-Okay! I'll give it a try!

She pulls out a box of tradition calligraphy set, brush, ink, the works.

Susan: I am writing you about no specific order of business, thus you may set your mind at ease.

Issei: Sounds like an official address.

Rias: It's all right. It's the feelings that matter, not the form.

Issei: I'm not sure if that'll get the feelings across.

Rias: Yes, it's not the form. It isn't... about the form.

You and your brother have repeatedly noticed Rias have that saddened expression when she is near the mention "Wife" or "Love".

[Insight Check: DC 18/ Your Advantage Roll: 17+5=22]

You recall Rias mentioning she was an heiress to the Gremory family, judging from her behavior as of late, it would make sense that she is in an arranged marriage. One she doesn't wish to be in. You had your suspicions before, but kept quiet, now with your discovery of her behavior, you would keep quiet, knowing how dreadful that matter can be.

Susan: I'm done!

She had tied the letter to an arrow and has readied her longbow.

Issei: Sending letter via arrow!? Are you kidding me!?

(Y/N): The only thing to worry about is how far away this guy lives...

Tomorrow morning, you were all at the park, waiting to see if the guy arrived. Susan had set up an entire theme of an old samurai meeting place with a wooden stool and all.

Issei: What is this?

(Y/N): How the hell did she get her hands on all this stuff? This must've cost a fortune...

Rias: Seems like he's here.

Issei: Wh-What!?

Walking toward them is a man clad in a full suit of European style armor.

Issei: The arrow!

The arrow was stuck in his helmet.

Issei: Susan! The arrow is stuck in his head!

(Y/N): Talk about good aim.

Susan: Yes, I thought about different ways to do it, but sending a message via arrow was the only thing I could manage.

Issei: B-But that's...

You, Issei and Rias stand aside to let the two have their moment, leaves blow in the fresh spring breeze.

Horii: I have read your letter. It was a wonderful message! I'm amazed you caught me off guard and shot me with an arrow. What a letter!

Susan: Oh no, all I was thinking was how to get it you, Horii!

Issei: I feel like I'm going mad.

(Y/N): I feel like I'm in an old Japanese Movie.

Issei looks at you as if your were insane.

Horii: I-I want to go out with you if you don't mind.

Issei: What?!

(Y/N): Wooo, Yeah!

Horii takes Susan's gloved hands with his own.

Susan: Ho-Horii! I'm so happy!

Horii: Susan!

He hugs Susan, armor and all.

Horii: Your armor is wonderful!

Susan: Wow, your armor is also so hard and sturdy!

Rias looked at the love between them with a look of joy, but also of a deep yearning for the same. You all return to the clubroom once you were certain, that the wish was complete.

Rias: They look like a perfect couple.

Issei: Y-You're right... in a way.

Rias: Say Issei...

Issei: Y-Yes?

Rias: How do you feel about having a romantic relationship with someone you love?

Issei: What I feel about it? Wouldn't it be bliss?

(Y/N): 'Little brother, you should know more than anyone what that feeling was like, even if it was fake and for a short time...'

Rias: Right, bliss.

Issei: I mean... You should never go out with someone you don't even love.

He thought back to the false love that Raynare showed him and understood that it was forced.

Issei: That's just wrong. So...

Rias looks at Issei with a hint of admiration for his words.

(Y/N): Those are wise words, Issei...

You spoke with genuine wisdom in your voice, not trying to pull anyone's leg, now, understanding the situation Rias is in and what that could mean ahead.

Issei: Huh? What am I saying? Sorry.

Rias: Oh no, I appreciate the answer.

Issei saw the innocent smile Rias had. A maiden at heart despite being a devil.

Rias: Didn't you say you want to talk about something, Issei?

Issei: Oh, Right!

He becomes excited remembering the deal he and Rias had. You stand with your arms crossed to hope if Issei would make the right decision at the current moment. Though also knowing Rias, she has a trick up her sleeve.

Issei: 'I almost forgot! All right! No one's around! Now's the time for her part of the de--'

Thinking back, Issei remembers what his brother told him.

{(Y/N): Don't ever force yourself to fall in love with someone on a whim. Relationships are built on foundations of understanding, that applies to both women and men. Unfortunately, some don't get that choice...}

His brother had been never in a relationship, so blurting that out was abnormal for him. He never usually listened, but this time something clicked that, his brother was having suspicions that something was wrong with Rias. Realizing that now wasn't the time for his antics, Issei coughs.

Issei: N-Nothing. Just me forgetting, sorry President.

Rias is stunned, she was simply playing, but Issei blew it off which was odd for him. The door opens and ORC walk in.

Asia: Issei, (Y/N), you're here already?

(Y/N): Yep, Issei, finally got his first contract.

Kiba: Sorry, we're late.

Koneko: Hello.

Akeno: Oh my, what happened, Issei?

Issei: N-Nothing. Just me being a scatter brain!

Rias knowing that Issei really actually wanted to feel her breasts despite his words. Gives him a hug, letting him feel her breasts against his chest.

Issei: U-Um, everyone's watching.

Rias: Keep working hard, my cute Issei.

Issei: I-I will.

Akeno most of all notices the way Rias has begun to see Issei, a way that she knows you see too.

Akeno: 'Rias. Could she be...?'

She was in fact falling in love with Issei.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
3.2K 310 4
In every tale there's always an eternal being who stands alone in their own category. Their omni existence remains unknown to the impotent beings. Th...
20K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
37.5K 354 13
you are a celestial being in slumber when you are awoke in a unknown world and you will have to save it from rogue beings can you do it with you new...