Heartlines of Time [Celestia...

By Inkscribexvii

......... Aquila Tiffany Celestia, the formidable CEO of a thriving fashion empire Celestial Beauty , conceal... More

Author's Note
I - 1
II - 2
III - 3
IV - 4
V - 5
VI - 6
VII - 7
VIII - 8
IX - 9
X - 10 πŸ”ž
XI - 11
XII - 12
XIII - 13
XIV - 14
XV - 15
XVI - 16
XVII - 17
XVIII - 18
XIX - 19
XX - 20
XXI - 21
XXII - 22
XXIII - 23
XXIV - 24 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 1
XXV - 25 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 2
XXVI - 26
XXVII - 27 πŸ”ž
XXVIII - 28
XXIX -29 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 3
XXXI - 31 πŸ”ž
XXXII - 32 πŸ”ž
XXXII - 33
XXXIV - 34 [FINALE]
DEDICATION : )

XXX - 30 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 4

551 11 1
By Inkscribexvii

I'm going home to the Condo that I now own and where I've lived since college. I wonder if Aquila still lives in her condo, I used to go to her cafe shop before but I heard a few weeks that day, she already sold it to her friend. All the places where Aquila and I go has always a remnants of our past . But I didn't even get to the condo when suddenly someone called from the hospital, saying there was an emergency operation, so I quickly turned around.

The operation ended in three hours and before I went back to the office, I went straight to the convenience store to buy coffee and bread, even though I was tired when I saw Aquila, I seemed to have lost all my tiredness and was replaced by energy, I quickly picked up what to buy and approached her. I saw that she was about to give her card, luckily I was ahead of her.

"I'll insert this to your item, thanks" I said and wink at her.

She glared at me but instead of being scared, I'm just so happy by just being at her side. I'm going to pursue you again Aquila, no matter what.

"It's all good bab----, I mean Ms. Celestia let me hold this"

She looked around before answering. "Ok, sabi mo eh"

When we got back to her father's room, she get the essentials from me and I automatically went towards her father to check his vitals. So far so good but not totally, I need to check him every hour or minute.

"Doc, may asawa kana ba?" Tito Alejandro ask. I was about to answer it but I notice the door suddenly shut means Aquila left, I felt a pang on my chest.

"You already know the answer tito, if it's not your daughter then I won't get married"

Tita and Tito laugh at me.

"We just want to see our daughters reaction but she suddenly left, tsk tsk." Tita said.

"Why did you say that?" She ask, looking at me.

"Say what?" I ask back.

Lumubo yung mukha niya and blow some air bago magsalita ulit.

"Yung sinabi mo kanina, kailangan ko pa ba ulitin?" Naiirita na niyang sabi. But I look in front of me, I don't want to see her face kasi mas lalo lang akong masasaktan.

"Yun ba? It doesn't matter anyway, aalis ka rin naman"

"It doesn't matter? Be honest with me! May problema ba para hindi ako dapat umalis? I mean you said my dad is doing better" she is now confused, and as much as I wanted to tell her I can't because I promise tito to not tell her.

"I said that? Ok!" pambabara ko sa kanya.

She remain silent and so am I. But the next thing she ask is what makes me look at her.

"Do you still like me?"

"I never said anything that i lost my love for you Aquila" I confess, kahit nuon paman mahal na mahal kita until now Aquila. 

"Kaya pala iniwan mo ako, kaya pala nakipag hiwalay ka sa akin at ngayon kaya pala ayaw mo akong paalisin! Ganun ba yun Enzo?" Sumbat niya sa akin.

"It's part of my plan, you can never be who you are if we didn't break up and I can never be who I am if I stay with you that day"

"Ang selfish mo naman Enzo! I expected a lot from you pero napaka shallow ng utak mo! Kung gaano ka katalino sa acads ganun ka rin kabobo sa pananaw mo sa buhay! I hate you so much Enzo! Don't talk to me again!" She said and walk away.

Im miserable at that moment, I want to run after her but I can't, as much as I want to tell her everything, I can't. I can feel my tears suddenly fall from my eyes, I stayed in the terrace for an hour wondering if things can go back the same 7 years ago.

It's been a month that I haven't seen Aquila and I'm afraid of Tito's condition because his body can give up anytime. Tita and Kuya Archer and I have talked about Tito's operation but I told them that the success of the operation is only 10%, even though I know my ability I can't do it and I don't want to do it because I'm afraid that I might be the reason to have it worse.

"Doc Villacross, Emergency! Emergency! Emergency!" The nurse approach me na hinihingal pa. I look at her.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Mr. Celes----" I didn't finish her statement at agad na tumakbo sa kwarto ni Tito.

I reached Tita who was panicking because Tito was being attacked by his illness, I called the ER for an immediate operation, even though I didn't want to do it, it was necessary because I couldn't just let Tito die, at least if I operated on him there would still be hope .

I'm nervous and shaking while in the OR, I'm fighting it because Tito's  life depends on me now. "Im doing it for you Aquila" I whispered and started the operation,  Thanks God and I finished the operation well.

After an hour, nagising si Tito. He gestured for me to come closer kaya lumapit ako sa kanya. I lean my ears to him so that I can hear him properly.

"Please take care of my Aquila, Love her! Don't make her cry! I'm entrusting her to you now Dr. Villacross" he said and smile, naguguluhan ako sa mga sinasabi niya pero nangako parin ako sa kanya.

He also talk to Tita and Kuya Archer individually. But after that, all his vitals went flat, I revive him through CPR pero hindi ko na siya nailigtas.  Kahit na alam kong wala na talaga ay pilit ko parin siyang ni rerevive, bigla nalang akong hinatak ni Kuya Archer para tigilan ang ginagawa.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Umiiyak kong sambit sa kanila.

Tita and Kuya Archer crying while hugging the dead body of Tito. I stand up straight while to declare it, kahit masakit kailangan kong gawain ito.

"Time of d-d-death, 8:15pm"

Napaluhod ako at patuloy na umiiyak, I saw a lot of patients died sa tagal ko nang naging doctor but this is the worse, I should take all the blame! It's all my fault!! I don't know how to face Aquila, I don't know now! I'm fucking stupid!

I feel someone is hugging me and when I look it's Tita, I keep on saying sorry to her but she keep on shaking saying we can't do anything about it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I taught the operation is successful! I'm sorry Tita , kuya Archer" I cried hard watching Tito sleeping eternally.

I'm at Celestia's Residence kung saan nakalamay si Tito, I sat in the corner nagbabantay sa kanya. Ayoko siya Iwan, ayoko umalis at isang araw na rin akong walang tulog at kain ng maayos. I know mom and dad are worried about me, but I can't just seem to swallow food knowing it's my fault why Tito is in the coffin right now.

I look at the door when I hear Aquila shouting and crying , she immediately run towards Tito's coffin begging him to come back. It hurts me so much to see her cry like that, I saw how hard she cry causing her to not breath properly. Mabilis akong lumapit sa kanya but she pushed me away.

"How dare you! Why are you even here? After killing my dad?" She confronted me, yung mga mata niya galit na galit na para pang anytime makakapatay siya. She is hurting, I know! And it's all because of me!

"I'm sorry" that's the only words I can say, I know sorry can't bring back Tito.

"Sorry? Huh! Kahit magpakamatay kapa sa harap ko, Hindi maibabalik nang sorry mo ang lahat! Pinatay mo yung daddy ko! Ikaw ang pumatay sa kanya tandaan mo yan!" She shouted at me while crying. I look down as my tears fall again, I don't know what to do! I fuck up!

Another day,  my mom also visited Tito in his peace. When Aquila suddenly shouted.

What the hell are you doing here? Bilib rin naman ako sa kapal ng mukha niyo!"

"Aquila watch your words!!" Sigaw naman ni Kuya Archer sa kanya.

"What's wrong with it kuya? Sila yung pumatay kay dad, bakit sila ang kinakampihan mo?" She glared at me and my mom, I feel so small at nahihiya ako sa sarili kong iharap sa kanya.

"Anak, please wag ka naman ganito! Hindi matutuwa ang daddy mo sa inaasta mo ngayon" Tita said.

She went down the stares at lumapit sa amin.

"We don't need your condolences, your pity to be exact! Please leave! I'm begging you please leave!" She starts crying while begging us to leave. 

"Aquila, it's not what you think ok? Think first before acting this way!" I said.

"Gusto mo bang lumuhod pa ako sa harapan niyo para umalis kayo?"

"Don't be like this Aquila, hear me out!"

"Enzo umalis kana! Nagmamakaawa ako sayo!"

We didn't leave, kahit pilit niya kaming paalisin ayoko umalis, manatili ako dito kasama si Tito. I suddenly feel cold when Aquila throw me a glass of juice.

"I said leave" she coldly said.

"What the fuck Aquila!!!" Her mom shouted and slap her, gusto kong tumayo para protektahan siya pero para akong pinako sa upuan at hindi makagalaw, yung mom ko nananahimik lang sa tabi ko. My mom understand the situation, I told her everything kaya she knows how to react.

"Mom!" Kuya Archer shouted and protect Aquila.

"Your action is too much Aquila! Respect our guest! Your Dad's guest!"

"Guest? Oh baka Dad's killer?"

"Hindi mo kasi naiintindihan ang sitwasyon Aquila! Wala kang alam dahil nasa ibang bansa ka!"

"Hindi ko maiintindihan kasi hindi niyo naman pinapaintindi sa akin! Hindi niyo pinaalam sa akin, I feel so outcast! I feel like I don't belong here! I feel like it's my fault! It's all my fault! I'm the one to blame! Yan ba gusto niyo marinig? Sana pala ako nalang yung namatay putangina!" She shout and run outside.

'sana pala ako nalang yung namatay' that words of aquila continues ringing in my ears, i followed her pero paglabas ko hindi ko na siya nakita. I went to the garden and sit in the small bench.

"I'm sorry Tito, I'm sorry for hurting your daughter! I'm sorry!" I look up to control my tears.

📝Hi guys, this is Inkscribexvii if you have some time please share your feedback about this story! I love reading some comments. Anyways! Malapit na tayo sa last part, I hope you continue to support me!! xoxo ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 14.7K 47
Copyright Β© 2024. All Rights Reserved. In the world of feelings, they say the heart is a bit unpredictable, fluttering unexpectedly and swaying in mo...
448K 19.2K 54
In the shadows of a dangerous world filled with crime and chaos, an unlikely connection emerges between two individuals who seem destined to be enemi...
524 40 11
A fun-loving young woman yearning for financial freedom and love becomes entangled in lies and scandal while working for a cynical billionaire. ...
94.3K 4.4K 46
Pia Ray, have only one goal in her life to become the most successful neurosurgeon there is. Other than her friends, she have no one else to rely on...