White Clouds

By OceanRiver3721

The story starts in the place where Luffy's journey starts, and Luffy's past will be revealed slowly. - WARNI... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Authors note;
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 (sorry)

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10.5

266 11 11
By OceanRiver3721

*this story will most likely stop right after they make it out of east blue. This is just a quick warning so it won't be so shocking when I decide to stop writing.

"Alright," Zoro started, "we should probably leave before we get spotted." Everyone nodded and they all followed Usopp, who led them out of the Mansion, making sure no one spots them.

"So... Luffy." Usopp addressed him again, "how did you know about Kaya when I never told you about her?" Luffy pondered the question for a second, before answering.

"Well... I guess lying wouldn't do me much good, so I'll tell you the truth," said Luffy, "I was actually was spying on you... but don't get the wrong idea—" he quickly added as everyone looked at him questionably.

"What are you on about Luffy?" Nami asked, "you were with us the entire time!" This only further confused everyone that was gathered.

"Calm down... fine, I'll explain everything." Luffy took a deep breath before he began. "Look, I'm sure you are all very confused, but I'll just keep this brief." He stood up as everyone kept their eyes on him, wondering what he's going to show them.

Luffy casually raised an hand as a fluffy white cloud puffed into existence.

"WOAAAAAH!" The kids gasped as they jumped up and even tried to poke the poor cloud.

"As I demonstrated, you can basically just say that... I can control clouds." Luffy concluded, still distracting the children with the cloud, which was changing shape.

"Hang on... how can you do that?" Nami interrupted, still not quite understanding him.

"Simply put, I was born this way," said Luffy.

"Born.. this way..?"

"Yeah! For all I remember, I had this ability since I was born." He stated, changing the puff of cloud into a flower making the kids wow in surprise.

"Wow! It must be so cool growing up with some special abilities!" Said Usopp, he did his signature move and continued blabbering on, "everyone would like you and no one would doubt you!"

Although everyone seemed to agree on this idea, Luffy's smile slowly fell as he recalled something he wished to forget.

"Dad... why am I so different from the other kids?" Asked a small Luffy who looked to be around 3-5.

"look Luffy, it's not your fault." Said the taller figure next to him who was comforting the boy.

"Is it really..?" Luffy looked down into the water, looking at his reflection made him sick, he could almost see the blank white orbs starting back at his soul.

His breath hitched.

"Calm down Luffy," said the man comfortingly, "no matter what you are, how you are, or who you are, I will always love you." Luffy turned back to him, before the man pulled him into an embrace.

Luffy silently sobbed.

"Let it out..."

"Why... why am I the one cursed with powers, I don't understand..." Luffy cried more.

"Why are my eyes like this..?"

"Why... why can't I go to an adventure with you dad..?" The crying stopped as the two only sits in silence.

Dragon could only think to himself if his decisions were right. 'I can't afford to bring him along with me, he's too fragile. But keeping him here is also not good as he'd simply just get more and more distant with the other kids... there's only one way.. I'd have to contact.. him.'

"Hey Usopp." Zoro suddenly called out, "having abilities and talents doesn't always come with a guaranteed good life." Luffy raised his head to look at Zoro, he was happy someone said that.

"Hm, I don't understand." Usopp said, scratching his head.

"It doesn't matter," said Nami, "what we must worry about now, is what to do from here." Zoro stood up along with Usopp.

"Yeah I agree!" Surprisingly it was the kids that spoke up. Luffy regained his smile and happily agreed as well.

• - •

"Ojousama, it's lunch time." Clahador carefully placed the plate of food on the table.

"Hmmm..." Kaya only buried her face in her pillow, 'I want to have a free life... a life free from all sickness... it gets quiet boring when everyday is just a repeat of the rest.'

She slowly got up and took a few bites of the food. 'I wonder what Usopp's up to...'

• - •

"Ehhh..."

The group stared in confusion as a weirdly dressed man with heart glasses made his way down the road ... backwards.

"Woah! Awesome, a person walking backwards!" Usopp said.

"How is that awesome!?" Shouted Nami.

"He looks... very out of place doesn't he." Asked Zoro. After all, it's very unusual to see someone striding backwards.

"Yes.. very suspicious..." Nami added, they observed the man some more as he passed by them all, seeming to be headed in the direction of the beach.

"I'm going to follow him," Luffy whispered, "you guys stay here."

"Oi! wait a minute—!" Zoro started but Luffy already sped well out of earshot.

Nami sighed, "you can't stop him, he's Luffy after all." Zoro just face palmed himself.

"I can't help but worry," said Zoro, "you stay here and keep an eye on them, I'm going to follow him. I have a bad feeling about this." Without any other words, he also dashed off.

"Ah—..." Nami and the group were left alone, stunned by the carelessness of the two. "Damn them... leaving me to baby sit like I'm some sort of mother.."

Steam emitted off Nami's ears and she raised her fist, "I'll teach them a lesson as soon as they get back..."

• - •

Zoro ran as fast as he could to where he thought Luffy had gone to, however...

"..."

'Where am I? Hey isn't that our ship...?' His eyes widened in realisation.

'Shoot I went the wrong way—!'

Luffy quietly followed the suspicious person. 'He's definitely no good, he gives off a weird sense of not belonging here... like a wolf in a sheep pen.'

The man was still walking backwards, not knowing he's currently being spied on.

'Joy, what do you think of the situation?' Joy has been rather quiet lately, he honestly wondered if there's something going on that he wasn't aware about.

"Hm? What do I think? Well... I'd say your clutch is correct. I sense only bad intentions from him."

'I see, with this, I can safely assume he's here to do bad. I'll keep following.'

"Also... thought I'd let you know, your friend, Zoro, was  it? Seems to be a bit lost." Joy chuckled to himself.

"You gotta be kidding..." Luffy whispered under his breath, 'he still followed even though I told him not too... I like that he's worried.. but now it might be harder for me.'

Luffy moved from tree to tree, not making so much as a breeze of noise. 'Joy, lead him to me.'

"Alright alright."

Huff huff huff... "damn it.. I'm hella lost..!" Zoro looked at his surroundings again. 'Ships... have I been here already? Darn it...'

*shine*

"Huh?" Something he'd been carrying was glowing. He quickly rummaged through his belongings before pulling out the dagger Luffy had given him that day.

"What's going on... is this supposed to happen?" He swallowed and cautiously opened the sheath of the dagger. The light started concentrating to the tiptop before a thread of light was swung out.

Zoro gasped as the line floated toward the distance. 'What does it want me to do? Should I follow it?'

Not having much of a choice, Zoro headed off in the direction the light had guided him.

A/N:

So, I have a test coming up and need to study along with lots of homework given.

So the other half of this chapter will be posted next week so o don't get sleep deprived and then I'll go back to usual 2 week time.

Thank you to all who has read this very... unplanned random fanfiction my brain came up with... 😅😭 and I'll see you next week.

🌧️🌧️☁️☁️☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
261K 6.2K 39
We know that the captain of the Mugiwara no Ichimi holds secrets, but what if he accidentally/purposely/or the time just happens for Luffy to show hi...
59.7K 1K 44
This fan fiction will be a reaction type of story. There will be seven animes that will be reacting each other's world. The animes that will be in th...
65.1K 1.6K 9
What will happen if Luffy suddenly turned into a Totally Adorable and Cute girl ? Fem!Luffy x Harem Find out in this STORY