โ€žThe Night We Met" || A Yumi...

Da charlsboom

โ€ž๐'๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ?" โ€ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๏ฟฝ... Altro

Intro
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
A/N
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
LOOK WHAT I FOUND
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
urm...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
it happened again...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰

356 11 2
Da charlsboom

We sat there for about an hour untill Nick woke up. Once he walked out of him room, he looked downstairs and noticed the three of us. I looked up at him and waved.

He had a confused look, but he waved back.

He came down the stairs and joined us on the couch.

"Any plans for today?" He asked, looking at me and Blake.

Blake didn't even look at him, probably too intrigued in a SpongeBob episode.

Nick looked at me with a confused look again. I just shrugged.

"I have some. I plan on streaming a little with Tanner before I head out home."

"You're leaving today?" Nicks eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I have work tomorrow and I have my own stuff to do at home." I sighed. I was sort of sad and sort of happy I'll be leaving. But I can always come back.

"Oh, I already forgot." He laughed, turning his head to the tv that now played some movie.

I laughed along, yawning.

I looked down to the calmly sleeping giant next to me. He didn't seem to be waking up soon, which was slightly bad. Not that I minded because really,
I didn't care. It's nice that he trusts me enough to fall asleep.

Which makes me plan hurt me more.

I sighed, also watching the movie when there was another door opening and closing. Everyone who was awake looked upstairs and behind the corner came Delilah with very messy sleep hair and yawn on her face. Her makeup was slightly smeared as she walked down and sat next to Blake.

"Good morning, baby." She said, smiling at him.

Blake just nodded, running his hands through his hair.

"Everything okay?" She continued, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm fine. I'll be right back."

He then stood up, three the remote onto the couch and went tl the kitchen. Delilah almost immediately followed him.

It was probably the first time I've seen Delilah acting like a normal person, to be honest. It shocked me a little.

I looked over to the kitchen and tried to read their lips.

Blake was at the fridge, scavaging for some food probably. Delilah was next to him, leaning her head onto his side.

Blake then took some burger he found and a coke, turning around and sitting at the kitchen island.

Delilah looked a little worried, looking at him with slightly tired eyes. Blake cracked the can of coke open with one hand.

It made me smile. I remember he taught me how to do that easily.

Once Delilah stopped talking, Blake began speaking, looking at Delilah with an expression I couldn't quite read. As he went on, I could see Delilah's expression harden.

Her glances turned to me a few times, but after Blake looked towards me, I turned away.

A few seconds later, Blake and Delilah came back. Delilah took off Blake sweater to reveal her black laced tank top. She gave the sweater to Blake, who catched it and waved her bye while walking upstairs.

She struggled a bit to put on her shoes, but once she finally did, she looked at me with the most jealous look I've seen and opened the front door, slamming it shut so hard that it echoed.

It of course, woke poor Isaac up, who was sleeping like a baby.

He looked up at me, then rubbed his eyes and looked at his arms, which were still wrapped around me. He quickly removed them and I smiled.

"Sorry.." he shooked his head and sat up straight.

"It's fine, don't worry." I shook my hand dismissively. He nodded and stood up.

"I'll go shower, I'll be right back." He pointed upstairs, I nodded and shot a small smile to him, which he returned.

Once he left to go upstairs, I stood up and stretched myself. I turned to the couch and took the plate and can and went to the kitchen.

Delilah's perfume still lingered in there, making me grimace a little. I threw the can away and put the plate into the sink, then, I turned around and leant onto the counter.

I covered my face with my hand, groaning.

Then I pushed myself up and sighed, leaving the kitchen.

I went up to my room. This whole situation is hard. I needed someone smart to give me advice on this.

I opened and closed the door to my room and jumped onto the bed. I pulled out my phone and face-timed my co-worker, Raquelle. Or as you may know her, Riri.

The phone rang a few times before she answered.

"-ING BAT DOWN OR I SWEAR ILL BEAT YOU!" was the first thing that I heard.

"What??" I laughed, going closer to my phone.

She turned to the phone and laughed.

"Sorry, my boyfriends' brother is being A BITCH!" She looked back up at who I guess was the boyfriends' brother.

"What's up?" She turned back to the phone.

"You might want to sit down for this.." I sighed, remembering why I called her.

She made a confused face. "Are you quitting?"

I laughed. "No! I would never. It's about cinnamon."

She thought for moment, before her confused expression became one of realization.

"OOOHHHH, that Blake dude!" She nodded.

"Shhh!! He might hear you!" I grinned.

She tilted her head to the side.

"Just listen."

She nodded.

I sighed, setting the phone up somehow nicer.

"So.. You know that girl I talked about to you a few days ago?"

She nodded again.

"Her names Delilah. Anyways, Tanner invited me back over here for a sleepover, to which i agreed. Then once I came here, delusional Delilah started acting all like some kawaii uwu shy girl."

Raquelle laughed.

"Then, cinnamon sent Delilah away and I went to take a nap. Then I woke up and accidentally slammed him with a pillow, to which I regretted afterwards cause he almost knocked me down with one right after, then I got payback and he threw me over his shoulder and threw me onto the beanbag."

Raquelle wiggled her eyebrows, I rolled my eyes.

"Then we went to eat, it was pretty basic, to be honest. we went home and I watched that 'ID' channel."

"The true crime one?" She asked. I replied by nodding.

"Then I fell asleep on Isaacs shoulder-"

"Who's Isaac?"

"T's friend."

Raquelle made an 'o' shape with her mouth and let me continue.

"And then I woke up in my room, all tucked in and stuff." I smiled.

"Aawee! Before you go any further, you have my blessing for Isaac." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and said a quiet 'shut up' while smiling.

"Anyway, then we went to a trampoline park where we mostly goofed around and then played tag. And then I wanted to talk to cinnamon because guess what?!"

"What?"

"I'd had catched him staring at me multiple times. So I wanted to see what it was about. But I pussied out and asked about Delilah, which I didn't get an answer to. Anyway then we went back and decided to go to the movies. Oh and me and Isaac took a picture together!"

She nodded while smiling. She seemed almost proud.

"Anyway, we went to the movies. Me, Isaac and cinnamon watched a horror movie while the others watched some kids cartoon or whatever. Isaac said that he loves horror movies while he almost pissed his pants while we watched it. He basically brutally murdered my hand from hugging it so much." I laughed.

Raquelles jaw dropped. "Dude if you wont bag Isaac i will." She giggled, looking to the right. I heard her boyfriend yell something, his voice was playful. Raquelle smiled.

"No babe I was joki-"

Her boyfriend jumped onto her, hugging her from the side while also looking into the camera, waving at me.

I waved back. "Hi Matt!"

"Continue, val." Raquelle said, so I did.

"We changed seats with the others and from this point on, it was a little blurry since I was tired. But from what I remembered, cinnamon noticed my tiredness and let me sleep in his car with a pillow and blanket."

"Aaawwwe!" Matt and Riri said in unison.

"Wait, who's cinnamon?" Matt then turned to riri, making me and her laugh.

"He's val's old boy best friend. I'll tell you later." Riri said proudly.

"Then I was woken up by.. I think Isaac? But then cinnamon shoo'ed Isaac away and guess what??"

"What??" They said, Matt saying it slightly louder than Raquelle. It was like he was more interested than Raquelle was.

"He carried me inside and put me onto the beanbag chair." I slapped my hand onto my mouth, mostly from over exaggerated shock. But then I felt a slight blush creep onto my cheeks.

Matt and Raquelle copied my movement. We all laughed.

"Then he carried me to my room and tucked me in to sleep." I whined at the end of my sentence, digging my face into my pillow and yelling.

"That's so adorable. Why don't you do that for me, Matt?" Raquelle turned to her boyfriend.

"I do do that! Youre just too asleep to notice." Matt objected.

"But wait! That isn't all." I continued, taking my head out of the pillow.

Their attention came back to me.

"The next day, I was sent to wake him up and dude..." I paused, taking a deep breath.

"He looked so adorableee.." I whined, dragging the 'e'.

"Like his hair was all messy and he was all tucked into and everything.... He seemed so comfortable I almost didn't want to wake him up." I giggled.

Raquelle nodded, wanting me to continue.

"And then we decided to cook and stream at the same time. Me and cinnamon were making french toast. I took like all the ingredients out and started to make them. I like sensed that cinnamon was looking over at the food from my shoulder, so I turned to him and I swear I almost touched his nose. He was so fucking close for no reason!!" I whisper-yelled, smacking my bed with my fist.

"We took turns making the food nad then we ate them. Well they did, I didn't want any after eating their abominations. Everyone went to sleep and I did too."

I paused.

"Is that all?" Matt asked, which made Raquelle hit his side.

"Ow!"

I laughed. "No. This morning," I paused, bringing my phone closer and whispering.

"Isaac fell asleep on my shoulder and his hands were wrapped around my waist." I backed away, looking at the phone.

Raquelle had her jaw dropped meanwhile Matt looked dumbfounded.

"Are you asking for guy advice?" Raquelle finally spoke up, to which I nodded. She then handed the phone to Matt.

Matt looked at Raquelle, confused.

"Give her guy advice!" Riri whispered to him.

"Oh. I think they both like you. Except ones more shy and the others more bold. And I think they both have probably definitely talked about you." Matt said, like he was an expert.

I mean, it would be pretty weird if he wasn't.. He's a guy.

"Really?? Like no joke??" I asked him, slightly shocked.

He nodded.

"Which one do you like?" Raquelle asked me, taking the phone back.

"Neither! Isaacs like my big brother and cinnamons the bitchy friend who has a an who fatter than their ass. And that says a lot." I nodded, my face as serious as possible.

They side-eyed eschother, not believing me.

"Really!! And I don't know what to do, that's why im here."

Raquelles looked at her boyfriend, then gave him the phone again.

"Look, girl. I say just give it time, let them move on you, you know? Then your heart will tell you who's right. Why do you hate this cinnamon guy anyway?" He asked, turning to Raquelle.

"Long story." Me and Riri said in unison.

"Okay... Anyways just do that and you'll see for yourself." He continued, nodding and putting a thumbs up.

I nodded and copied his movement.

"Okay, val we got to go, Matt's brother is becoming a pterodactyl." Raquelle quickly said, waving to me. I wave back and heard Matt yell 'bye!!'.

I laughed and the call ended. I put my phone away and sighed.

Just go with the flow, i guess.

A/N : HIII :33 thank you for all the comments, i appreciate them <3 eat, sleep, drink and most of all check up on your loved ones 💗 sorry the end is a bit rushed.. 😭

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

11.3K 220 31
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘ถ๐’“ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’ 14, 2023
11K 178 7
A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [friends with benefits] [multichapter fic...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
7.8K 86 12
'finally escaping from your crazy ex boyfriend you're greeted by the group chat members, your closest friend nick, invited you to live with him and h...