โ€žThe Night We Met" || A Yumi...

By charlsboom

โ€ž๐'๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ?" โ€ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
A/N
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
LOOK WHAT I FOUND
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
urm...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
it happened again...
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ

420 12 15
By charlsboom

I took out all the supplies for the toast while Blake entertained the viewers who were still here after a few hours. Most of them had recently joined or rejoined after doing something.

Blake mostly said the steps on making them, but he said it like a little who was way too excited to tell their mom something.

"And- and then you put it on the pan, yeah? And then you cook it, a-and then you flip i-"

"Oh my god dude, shut UP!!" Isaac yelled like a little kid. Larry pointed the camera at him as he yelled. Then, he pointed it back at Blake, who now had a big frown on his face.

"Aww, buddy..." Larry giggled quietly, patting his shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I yelled.

I had taken the pan from the other side of the kitchen. I was met with green jelly like sludge on it with some very dried up oil on it as well.

They all turned to me as I turned around and pointed it to everyone. I decided to smell it, which was probably the worst idea in my life.

The dried oil smelled like, well, oil. But the green sludge smelled like if you'd take a frogs shit and mix it with some type of Green coloured gamersupps.

Isaac and Tanner burst out laughing, Nick started to whine about his pan, Larry gagged and gave the camera to Blake, who was in shock.

"Dude, it smells like-" I gagged, which made Larry gag. "-like a horses ass."

Isaac came and took the pan, taking some of the green jelly-like substance onto his hand.

"EWWW, ISAAC." I yelled, throwing the pan down and walking away, putting my hand infront of my mouth.

I looked back to see Isaac smelling it and staying straight-faced.

"OOOHHHH! This was the time we tried to make pancakes with gamersupps." He nodded, throwing the mixture on his finger into the trash.

"Do you guys have another pan I could use?" I looked around.

"I'm not sure.. I think?" Nick replied, going to a cabinet and reaching for what I supposed was a pan.

"I'm not washing that pan." Larry said, putting his finger on his nose. I did the same, and so did Isaac. Of course, with the finger that didn't touch the concoction. Last one to put their finger on their nose was nick, who was holding the pan.

"Okay fuck y'all, honestly." He rolled his eyes. "Y'all are a bunch of pussies." He scoffed, sliding the pan to me.

Everyone laughed and I turned the stove on and out the pan on it.

Blake had set the camera to where it was when we all started stream so that the whole kitchen was in view. Then, he came up to me and just stood there, looking at what I was doing.

Right now, I was whisking the eggs I put in a bowl. I suddenly stopped and asked if we have cinnamon.

"Now that we don't have." Nick said, pointing his finger at me like a dad. I nodded and continued whisking.

After a few seconds, i stopped and turned to Blake, who just stood there like a lost puppy. He also looked like one. His hair was messy and his eyes looked rather tired.

I gave him a sort of mean and sour look, but now that I think back on it, I probably shouldn't have. He didn't even do anything.

..

Girl yes the fuck he did.

Anyway, once he looked back at me, we held eye contact for a few seconds untill I rudely asked "you need something?"

He blinked a few times and looked away.

"Uhh, can I also help with the food?"

"You know how you can help?" I began. He looked at me like a puppy whose tail I'd just stepped on.

"You can take all five fingers and shove it up your own a-"

"Oh val! You can use sugar instead, right?" Tanner interrupted. We both looked at Tanner.

He started laughing nervously. "J-just a suggestion.." he put the bowl of sugar onto the kitchen island. Blake nodded and went to take it.

I turned back to the bowl of whisked eggs and sighed, continuing to whisk it.

Blake came back with the sugar bowl and glanced at me as if to ask if he can pour it. I took it from his hands and started to pour it myself while slowly mixing it with my other hand.

Blake then held the bowl still so I could mix the sugar in properly. I didn't even spare him a look and kept doing what I was before, except mixing more faster now.

Once my ancestors told me to stop adding sugar(A/N : someone pls tell me you've seen that one picture too (or am I going crazy)), I hit the whisk onto the bowl really hard to get the excess off. Then I turned back to the pan, which was pretty hot now, and added oil.

I took two bread slices and drowned them in the mix, then carefully placed them onto the pan.

For some unknown reason, Blake still stood behind me. Maybe he was in His thoughts or maybe he liked the sizzling, because if so then same bud.

I waited about two minutes, then flipped the bread. The cooked side seemed so nicely and perfectly cooked, it made my stomach grumble.

I took the spatula and pat the breads before turning my head to Blake. I got slightly jumpscared about how close our faces were.

My face went slightly red. I cleared my throat which made him look at me. His brows slightly raised and he backed away.

"Uh.. Can you grab a plate?" I looked away from him and scratched my nose in an attempt to hide my blush.

Now, before you get any ideas, it's normal to blush when you're inches apart from someone's face.

"Oh, yeah." He nodded and went to grab a plate from one of the cabinets.

I turned back to the pan and flipped the bread again to not burn one side.

I completely forgot that the rest of the group was there, but I remembered when Isaac came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"What was that??" He giggled, probably making some smirky face and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, piss off." I scoffed, pushing his face away with my hand.

He walked away, giggling to himself when Blake came back with a plate. I took it and quickly put the pieces onto the plate before they burnt.

"Wanna try to cook some, too?" I asked, offering the spatula to him.

"Sure." He nodded, taking the spatula. We switched places and he dipped the bread into the egg mix. Then put it onto the pan and cooked it, easy.

We switched every so often, and also talked with the other guys too.

Everytime I looked to them, I could see Isaac looking at me from across the room. And when he'd notice me, he'd either wiggle his eyebrows or make kissy faces. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

Soon enough, the whole bag of bread was turned into french toast, so I just threw the bag away and took the plate and carefully put it onto the kitchen island.

"Finally, some actual food." Larry said, licking his lips and rubbing his hands like a cartoon character.

Everyone gathered around and I took the camera to film everyone more closely.

Everyone grabbed a piece and basically swallowed it. I slowly filmed everyone's reactions, going across from Isaacs glasses and mask to Larry's 100 yard stare. Everyone else was in-between.

"Do you not want a piece, V?" Tanner asked me, offering me one. I shook a dismissive hand.

"No, I'm still full from the poison I ate earlier."

Everyone lightly laughed and finished off the rest.

I put the camera back into its place and we all gathered infront of it.

We all posed as if we were taking s picture with a fan, and we stood like that for a few seconds.

"Alright, cut." Nick said, going out of character and walking to the laptop he set up and ended stream.

"Aand I'm going to nap, goodnight." Blake said, walking to the couch.

"Aren't you gonna sleep in your room? Cause no one's carrying you back upstairs later." Nick asked, pointing st the stairs.

"Nah, Delilah's still sleeping in my bed. I'd rather her sleep than me ruin it." He replied, half-jumping onto the couch and pulling a blanket that he had closeby onto himself.

I felt like my heart dropped to my toes for no reason. It's like when your body does that fake fall thingy, you know?

I don't really know why it happened, but it did.

I decided that today would be a great day to shower, so that's exactly what I did. I went for a shower.

After that, I went to my room and sighed. I would be leaving tomorrow since it would be Monday. And thanks to my nice work schedule, I had the whole weekend along with Monday off.

I looked at the time. It wasn't really late, but I felt exhausted.

I dried myself and changed into some loose red pajama pants along with an oversized plain white shirt.

I left my room and went to go look downstairs since I hadn't heard anyone follow me up the stairs.

Only Blake was in view currently. He was all snuggled up in a black blanket. His hair was messier than before, multiple strands of hair gently resting on his face.

A light smile sneaked onto my face. He seemed so peaceful. Haven't seen him like this in ages.

I shook my head. Why am I thinking like this? I hate him. I couldn't care less if he died from food poisoning tomorrow.

I held onto the railing and looked for someone else. I had no clue where they were, so I just assumed they were all in their rooms.

I went back into mine and closed the door as quietly as possible. Then, I threw myself onto the bed that had SpongeBob sheets still on it from the last time I stayed here.

I sighed, turning onto my back. I placed my hands onto my stomach and just laid there. Nothing special.

As much as i tried to not think of those little moments with Blake recently, I failed.

It's just.. I don't even know. It's like we've started all over again, except I'm still mad at him.

I mean, he sure does seem comfortable with me. What if he's just trying to slowly pry his way back into my life?

... Nahhhhhh.

I mean, Isaac and I have gotten pretty close, was he jealous or something? Why would he though, he has Delilah?

Maybe Blake like-

Ok yeah no, that's it.

I stood up and went over to my small laptop and turned it on. I connected it to the mini speaker that Isaac had bought me and turned on some music.

'Way I feel inside' by Lois started playing. I slightly laughed at the coincidence, as if Spotify was reading my thoughts. I pressed the 'skip' button, which turned on the song 'Lovers rock' by TV girl.

My face slightly scrunched up and I hit the button again, causing 'J's lullaby' by Delaney Bailey to play.

I groaned, getting annoyed now.

I pressed the skip button one last time and it ended up playing 'I wanna be yours' by Arctic Monkeys.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, jumping back into bed.

I was now again, deep in my thoughts as my random playlist began to play. Most of these thoughts revolved around Blake, and also the occasional Isaac as well. Oh, and let's not forget my deep, dark, burning, fiery, lonely teenage crush on Blake as well.

I couldn't help but find the similarity's of when I was Inlove with Blake and what I've been feeling these past few days.

Surely not, right? I mean, it was just me being a dumb teenager.

Yes, maybe he was- is- was?? I sighed.

The point is.. I don't like him. End of story. And even if I do just a little bit, I'll bury it deep down just like I did way back.

But you can see how that ended.

I groaned, kust thinking about this shit made my brain hurt.

Then, an idea popped into my head.

Now, this idea may hurt a certain person, but..

Actually, wait. Let me write this up.

I quickly pulled out my small notebook and a pen from one of my bedside drawers and slowly wrote on it with big and bold letters.

'DISTRACT SELF WITH ISAAC.'

I put three lines under the short but big text and slid it under my pillow.

Maybe it'll work and Blake will leave me alone. That's what the point of this will be. For him to leave me the fuck alone once and for all.

A/N : hii!! Reminder to check up on ur friends and to eat, sleep (unlike me) and drink <33 ily all soosososo much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 103 14
Larry never really thought of tanner as more of a friend - until one night, where Tanner does something to makes him think twice.
2.2K 47 10
Y/n recently moved to Austin texas from Houston; she got evicted from her last place but lucky for her there had been an affordable, nice sized home...
11K 178 7
A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [friends with benefits] [multichapter fic...
15.7K 266 31
This is the first fan fiction I've ever made but I feel like it's going to be pretty good! At first glance, you and Schlatt are from completely diffe...