I Dare you 2 || j.b

Galing kay fablukex

Second book to 'I Dare You' ❤️ Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Read please
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three

Twenty

1.6K 48 26
Galing kay fablukex

Go read my new Luke Brooks fanfic.
Crawling back to you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jai took my to an ice cream parlor. We talked for hours and didn't come back late that night.

I found myself smiling at the memories. Jai had managed to spill shake all over himself because he was watching a lady so done trick and he was watching where he was walking and that's when all the shake fell all over his shirt.

I ended up in shake as well since I was laughing at him he thought it would be funny to throw some at me. He's not nice.

I went over to the window to watch the view.

I found out who the person who trashed my apartment was. And believe me I'll make sure she'll regret ever doing that to me.

She's currently in Jail. obviously because breaking into a private location and into someone's home is a crime and then trashing it is worse for her.

I had a feeling it was her but I didn't want to make any conclusions.

"I still can't believe she did that" Jai said walking back and forth.

"Nicole isn't really what she looks like she is" I said confusing myself but shrugging anyways.

"She was so sweet and she couldn't even hurt a fly" he said.

"Okay, whatever about her. Keys" I held my hand out.

I for some reason find myself asking for my keys often.

I was moving out of the apartment into a different neighborhood. A better one at least. Or one that doesn't have anyone I know near.

The boys were helping me move when I was at work.

"Kiss" Jai said.

"Not this again" I groaned.

He laughed and he waited for me to kiss him.

"In your dreams" I said trying to get my keys off his hand.

"In your dreams, not getting these until I get my kiss" he said twirling the keys around his index finger.

"Fuck you" I whined.

"Anytime" he winked.

"Kiss him already, I'm hungry" Beau yelled from inside the car.

I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed his cheek while I got the keys.

"Next time it won't be on the cheek" he said.

"You're right, it'll be a punch in the nose" I said opening the drivers door. He got into the back seat.

I was buying them lunch since I lost a challenge and I'm guessing they were hungry.

~

I had moved out of the old place into the new one. It was a struggle mostly because the boys were very bad at moving stuff. They messed around like it was a game.

They broke two of my mirrors. No I'm not mad at all. I just made them replace them. But they aren't replacing them. (Beaus words not mine)

I liked it because I was on the last floor and the view was better.

I was outside of the boys house going for a swim at their pool.

Also, I got suspended from my job just for gaining three pounds and for saying to the press that Justin and I are just friends and that we won't be anything else.

My manager was pissed but I'm taking this as a vacation. Ronnie asked me if I wanted to change my agent and I don't know if I should. I mean I do have good shoots with people but the way they treat me is like shit.

"Heather!" I was snapped out of my train of thoughts.

"Yeah?" I looked ahead and saw Daniel looking at me weirdly. "what?"

"Nothing, come on let's go" he pulled me to the backyard.

Thankfully I put my bikini under my dress.

"JAI SHE'S ABOUT TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF, COME ON" Daniel yelled and smacked him.

"Hold up, what?" Jai walked out confused.

"Heather is about to strip" Daniel looked at me.

"I was not, and you have a girlfriend so you need to go to her" I said looking over to his girly.

"Wait, I didn't know you were coming" he said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I didn't either until ten minutes ago" I answered.

"You look nice" he sat down.

I sat on the chair next to him. "thanks"

"Are you liking your new place?"

"It's amazing"

"Hahaha I can tell by that face you just made" he laughed.

"I actually got new furniture since you guys broke half of them" I laughed.

"Did not" he defended him and the rest of the boys.

"Sure, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to be my date to a dinner I have tomorrow night?" I said awkwardly. "I mean I could always ask someone else if you don't want to"

"I'd love to be your date" he winked at me.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

"Now come on, we need you to get darker" he said trying to pull my sundress off.

"No stop" I said trying to pull it back down.

"Jai! Take that to the room not here" Beau said as he walked out the pool.

"Shit, you're right" Jai answered him.

"Maybe later" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Keep dreaming Brooks.

I quickly took my dress off and ran into the pool. Yeah, I'm not very confident with my body anymore since they called me fat and stuff like that.

I really liked the bathing suit so I wanted to wear it but I didn't know girls were here. They obviously had better bodies than me.

"Why did you do that?" Jai asked confused as he got into the water.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Rush to the water?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Please don't tell me that just because they suspended you for two weeks because you gain weight is going to make you hate your body" he said more serious now.

"No"

"Babe, you're perfect" he swam up to me.

Oh, did I also say that Jai and I are getting along well? Well we are as you can tell.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"Any time princess" he kissed my forehead.

He has a thing of kissing my forehead. Mostly because I warned him if he tried to kiss my lips I will ruin his face up.

"You two are gross" Luke said moving away from us.

"It's not like you don't do that" I said and Luke flashed him his middle finger.

"Thought so" I whispered.

"He's just mad that we are cuter" Jai whispered to me.

I giggled and swam away from him because we were a bit too close for my liking.

We ended up playing volley ball in the pool.

Teams A was
James, Beau and I

And on the other was Luke, Jai and Daniel.

The other girls didn't want to play. They wanted to tan.

Sorry for being fun.

I don't know their names and I don't want to know their names. They all had new girlfriends so I don't like them at all.
James was still the single one oh and Jai.

Luke, beau and Daniel were taken.

I got out the water and dried myself with the towel I had brought.

I checked my phone and saw a couple messages from friends.

I texted Logan back because I can't go a day without texting or FaceTimeing him.

"Hey there stranger" I heard Jai's voice and looked up.

"Hey there loser" I giggled. He gasped.

"I'm not a loser" he sat down crossing his arms and pouting.

"Okay, whatever makes you sleep at night"

"Thoughts of you"

"Oh my gosh shut up" I him playfully.

"I mean who wouldn't? Look at you. You're fucking beautiful"

"Staaahppp" I covered my face because I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You two are so annoying, get together already" James yelled from the pull.

I ignored them and continued talking with Jai.

I looked at him and I started feeling guilty for some reason.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 94 37
"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘖𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵. 𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘶𝘯...
349K 5.8K 44
Where a girl is In love with her brothers best friend ✨ Completed book !!!!! Second part : we ain't kids no more
12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
200K 4.6K 37
This book was poorly written by some uneducated 14 year old girl. Feel free to read if you wish.