I Fell for my professor

By userimaginer

Its a story of 18 year old naive Nandini Murthy for the world but an extremely extrovert for her loved ones... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

551 70 14
By userimaginer

Hiee readers!! Here's the new chapter 💕💕 Please shower all your love .Keep voting and commenting 💓🙏

It was past midnight and Nandini was sleeping peacefully when her sleep got disturbed by some noise.She slowly opened her eyes to see what it was.The sight she saw was not at all pleasant for her.She saw manik shivering and murmuring something in sleep.His forehead was covered with sweat.He was probably having a nightmare nandini thought.She immediately got up and tried to wake him up but his condition was worsening.Nandini cupped his face and tapped his cheek continuously wiping off the sweat on his forehead with her little hands.

'Sir wake up na..open your eyes please..sir are you listening mee sir please wake up' nandini panicked on seeing him like this and tried waking him up.

'Al-Alya.. don't go..p.l.ease..i..i' manik continued to speak which nandini wasn't able to understand clearly.She shook him strongly to wake him up and this time she finally succeeded.Manik woke up with a jerk..his eyes wet with tears.

'K-kiddo you..you will never leave me na..i promise i will always be good to you but please don't leave me' manik continuously blabbered once he woke up.Nandini immediately hugged him close to her and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

'Shhh..see i am here with you..i will never leave you hmm.. don't worry just calm down' nandini whispered in his ear slowly caressing his hairs gently in order to calm him.After some time when manik visibly calm down she sat straight and asked him to lay on her lap.Manik did as she told.She gently caressed his head while he snuggled more and more into her stomach.

'Kiddo i am very bad na' manik asked looking into her eyes.Nandini could clearly see the amount of pain hidden in his eyes.

'Bilkul bhi nahi..aap bohot achhe ho..or aap aisa kabhi nahi bologe dobara' nandini said to him and let her lips linger over his forehead for sometime.

'Toh fir kyu sab chodd kar chale jaate hai mujhe.. don't they know how much it hurts me' manik said blankly staring at the ceiling when a tear rolled down from side of his eye.Nandini felt a sharp pain in her heart on seeing him like this.Her eyes got wet on seeing him in so much pain.However she controlled herself because she need to be strong for him.

'Sab kaha..mai hun na aapke sath..mai aapka picha itni aasani se nahi choddne vali' nandini spoke to lighten the mood and a small smile appeared on his face.

'Sachii' manik asked cutely like a child.

'Muchii' nandini replied in the same tone while pecking his nose cutely.

'Acha now sleep..you need rest' nandini said caressing his cheek while manik nodded negatively to which nandini frowned.

'Why?' nandini asked him with a frown.

'Sounga toh fir wohi sab dikhega' manik spoke innocently.

'Nahi dikhega..just close your eyes and think about something that you love the most..no negative thoughts hmm' nandini said with a smile closing his eyes.Manik did as she told and he slept soundly in no time.

'Who is alya?should i ask him tomorrow?No i shouldn't he is already very stressed it will only trigger him more but I also want to know about her.. what should I do?whom should I ask..think nandini..yess cabir sir..he might know about her..yes i need to talk to him tomorrow morning' nandini thought to herself.While wondering in her thoughts she too drifted to sleep.

__________________________________

Next morning manik and nandini got up and nandini left for her house and she did not ask him anything about last night.After reaching home she got ready and went to school.Manik too got ready and left from there.
Nandini reached her class and saw mukti sitting on the last bench.She went towards her and settled beside her.

'Tere pass phone hai' mukti asked nandini as she came to her.

'Haan kyu' nandini asked being confused at her question.

'Good..ab throw it in the dustbin kyuki call toh tune vese bhi nahi uthana hota toh phone kis kaam ka' mukti said sarcastically passing her a tight lipped smile.Nandini bit her tongue on realising her mistake.

'Woh actually mukti yesterday i stayed at manik sir's place or phone mai ghar pe bhul gayi that's why i couldn't pick' nandini said trying to make her understand.

'What? Ho gya kya? Itni jaldi? Mukti asked looking at her in surprise.Nandini didn't got her words at first but the moment she realised what she was saying her eyes widened in shock.

'Jeez!!..mukti you are so dirty..aisa kuch bhi nahi hai..kuch bolti hai tu..we toh didn't even-' nandini continued to speak and stopped abruptly when she realised what she was about to blurt.

'You didn't even what? Don't tell me you guys didn't kissed' mukti said teasing the hell out of her while nandini turned into a blushing mess.

'Muktii stop it na..anyways where is aryaman..woh kahin dikhai nahi de raha' nandini said to change the topic.

'Yeah i got his message he is sick so he won't be coming today' mukti told her and she nodded in understanding.Soon the lecture started and they got engrossed in it.
It was the third period when nandini decided to talk to cabir as her chemistry teacher was absent and it was a free period.
She reached the staffroom and saw that cabir was sitting alone there.She sighed in relief as now she could have a conversation with him.

'Good morning sir' she wished him as she entered the room.

'Hey good morning doll' cabir replied cheerfully and she smiled in return.

'Come have a seat' cabir further said indicating her to sit.She settled beside him on a chair.

'Woh actually sir mujhe aapse kuch puchna tha..manik sir ke baare mein' nandini asked as she settled beside him.

'Haan pucho' cabir told her to continue.

'Woh.. who-who's alya?' nandini stammered while fidgeting with her fingers.Cabir's expression changed which didn't got unnoticed by nandini.

'How do you know about her?' Cabir asked her plainly and nandini told him everything that happened yesterday.Cabir kept mum for sometime.

'Cabir sir i know its something related to his life and he should be the only one telling me about it but I don't want to bother him after i saw him yesterday and at the same time i want to know that who this alya is and why is she affecting him so much.. I can't see him suffering like this so please tell me sir please' nandini pleaded him as he didn't spoke for sometime.

'Alya..she..she was his wife' cabir finally managed to say and paused for sometime.

'W-Wife' nandini could only utter this much as she was shocked and didn't knew how to react.

'Manik loved her above all..she was his jaan but she..she never loved him..she was with him only for money and once her purpose got served she left him' cabir continued to speak.

'But i don't understand..i mean manik sir is a simple man with an average salary so how could she use him for money' nandini asked being confused.

'Yes manik is a simple man now but an year ago he had an entire Malhotra empire on his name.His father built the huge Malhotra industries which became on manik's name after his father's death but manik was never interested in business..he always wanted to do something on his own but the huge responsibility of the business made it difficult for him to follow his dreams and at that time alya came in his life.Alya was having an interest in business and manik trusted her with it.He slowly gave her all the powers to handle the business but she took the wrong advantage of his trust.She slowly shifted all the branches of malhotra industries to foreign country as she had all the powers in her hand and last year when they got married manik did the malhotra industries on her name.After one month of their marriage when all the official paper work was done she flew out of india giving him the divorce papers and started the business on her name.' Cabir completed with great difficulty.

'I can't even imagine the pain he had gone through..how could she do this..how could she stoop so low' nandini spoke with disgust filled for alya.

'And the saddest part is that he never let out his pain that he has been hiding behind his fake smile..and this nightmare thing i never knew till today but nandini i want my old manik back and i know only you could do this'cabir completed with a little hope in his voice.

'Don't worry sir he will be alright..thank you for trusting me and telling me all this' nandini said with a small smile playing on her lips.

'I will always trust you' he smiled at her tapping her cheek lightly .

Nandini then left from there as the period got over and attended her fourth lecture.
It was lunch break when manik reached the canteen to meet nandini but he didn't found her there.Mukti who was present there told him that she was not hungry so she was sitting in the ground.He immediately moved outside towards the ground and saw her sitting on a bench at a distant.He approached her and settled beside her.Nandini was upset after hearing all that from cabir and so was not in mood of eating anything.So she was sitting there all alone.

'Lunch nahi karna aaj?' manik said unwrapping the burger that he carried along with him .

'Bhuk nahi hai' nandini spoke trying to be casual.

'Arey aese kaise bhuk nahi hai..see i have brought your favourite cheese burger..have it' he said handing her the burger forcefully and she took it without arguing.Manik frowned at her behaviour.

'Kiddo you seem upset..kuch hua hai kya..kisi ne kuch kaha..haan tell me' manik asked holding her chin and making her look at him.She immediately placed her burger at a side and clunged to him like a teddy bear.Manik was taken aback by her sudden hug.

'Arey kiddo what are you doing koi dekh lega toh' manik spoke to lighten the mood while she nodded in no still being in the same position.

'Acha look at me..batao toh sahi kya hua hai hmm' he said breaking the hug and holding her hands.

'Woh i..i..haan i was missing you' nandini said making whatever excuse came in her mind.

'What? But abhi toh we met in the morning fir bhi' manik asked being surprised while nandini nodded her head cutely.

'I have given you the right name..such a kid you are..now eat it ' he said playfully pulling her nose and giving her the burger.Nandini started eating.

'Vese you were knowing that cheese burger is my favourite?' nandini asked taking a bite.

'ofcourse i know much more than you think madam' manik said raising his imaginary collars while nandini narrowed her eyes at him.

'Okay fine..mukti told me..happy' manik replied as he know she won't believe him and gave him a victory smile.

'Kiddo pakka na or koi baat nahi hai' manik asked as he was still not satisfied with her answer.

'Pakka..aur kuch nahi hai sir' she said and focused back on eating.

'Vese kiddo will you always call me sir' manik asked on hearing sir from her mouth.

'Haan' nandini replied quickly while eating.

'Whatt??' manik was taken aback by her reply and as a result his reaction came way too loud than expected.Nandini flinched on hearing him and later glared him for being so loud.

'I mean you can call me by my name na' he said with a sheepish smile while nandini decided to irritate him.

'But i call you by your name only ..manik sir ..see'she said acting innocent.

'Not like this i mean-'he tried putting his point forward but she interrupted him in between.

'Oh so you want me to call you Mr.malhotra' nandini said teasing him more.

'Okay fine call whatever you want ..i am going' he stood up to leave being irritated by her when she held his wrist stopping him in his track.

'Manik' she spoke softly still holding his hand.He turned back and saw her looking down with a shy smile.He sat next to her holding her hand in his.

'Say again' manik said lifting her chin up and looking into her eyes without a blink.

'Manik' nandini whispered softly with a small smile.Her heart beat fastened when she saw manik leaning towards her.She was a blushing mess till now and closed her eyes waiting for what was coming her way. Manik came closer to her and placed a soft kiss at the corner of her lips.Nandini opened her eyes having a slight frown on her face.Manik knew what that frown was for.

'Don't worry usme abhi time hai' manik said and winked at her while nandini turned red like a tomato.

Just then the bell rang and they both got up and moved to their respective places.

How was the chapter??

Please vote and comment if you like it❤️❤️

Love you all 💘

Keep reading ❤️😁

Byiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
871K 39K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...
158K 5.1K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
481K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...