Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
Villain Role
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
The day it starts
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
War Day 3: No mercy!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: HAH! There he is!
War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

War Day 3: Unfinished Business!

571 43 9
By Chimera_Regarion

For now I was satisfied with how things were going. I was taking my sweet time but I also didn't really care a lot. However while I was finishing up my business with Tokoyami, I started to hear the walkie talkie that I still had with me. It was the heroes who were planing to probably see if these boys could handle me but they should be quite disappointed. Not only did I actually handle all of my classmates but I also made them fear me which was saying something. Nezu also did announce that they were eliminated which was indicating that something was wrong as well.

Momo: Anyone close by?

Tokage: We are!

Jiro: Shishida and I too.

Out of all the people I get the two people who can smell and hear me....

Well damn.... just my luck.

Can't believe they are close by...

That means I have to hide or get out.....

Not much time to act for sure.

I need to think fast!

Kacchan: Fucking get there as fast as possible.

Jiro: You don't say!

This was not something new. I had already thought that something like this would happen but I hoped that I would have gotten more time. If it was just like this, I then would need to handle the otheres of this class in a different matter.

Me: Ahh... I would have loved to play with the rest of you as well but it seems as if I need to actually dip as fast as possible.

Seeing as these heroes could either be used in the game to get me out or I would actually could get rid of them, the choice was not hard to decide upon at all. I would rather eliminate any kind of threat to my exposure at all. Kacchan was also not an idiot. I mean I would definitely call all of my classmates idiots but it was not like this. They were not that stupid and they were also not that dumb. They could think about a strategy without me but they would for sure be thrown out of their A game. 

Alright....

Let's get rid of these liabilities first.

Pony has to go and all the others as well.

A dagger or should I act differently?

Nah!

I probably don't have enough time to do anything at all.

Better deal with this shit fast and then get out of here.

Don't want them to actually find me.

I still have a lot to do.

It would be bad if they would find me here in the act.

That would mean that I would need to fight them and I don't have the patience for that.

My plan is differently.

I don't want them to find me.

Besides next up is Shinso!

Seeing as I probably didn't had much time, I decided to get to work immediately and just make the final hit so that the bracelet would turn red. There was absolutely no time left to have fun here. The essentials had to be sufficient. The heroes would be close by. I still had to get out of the church as well and I still didn't think about a single way to escape. I feared that there was no escape at all. The thing was that time was not my friend and right now it was quite pressuring as well.

Nezu: Komori, Rin as well as Pony are eliminated.

Alright....

I can't escape since the heroes are on their way and I can't tell from which direction they are coming from.

If I get out and get in the wrong direction, then they will get me for sure.

If this happens, then I will need to fight.

No....

Too risky.

If they corner me then I am done.

I can fight but I am not allowed to kill them and fighting is not the strategy I am after here at all.

I want to scare them.

I want to mentally fuck them up a bit.... well they do need it... just a bit...

My thoughts were quite simple. All my classmates and everyone who is in UA was thinking hero work was something pretty but hard to do. They were not wrong here but they were also not right. It was a brutal job and one that would show us the worst in every person. Who knows what things one could see as a hero. Child abuse? Maybe even a drug ring? Or let's say child traffickers?

Nah! That was just the tip of the ice berg for sure. 

I truly believed that there were more evil crimes out there. For example there were still organ hunters roaming around the city. Of course there were not many cases where they would attack but they are still there. I mean, most of the victims are not found but are simply put as missing but what if! What if a body was found? It would be declared as murder and it would be labeled as seriel killer and it would be put under a psychopaths work but the truth is... some crimes were not that simple!

Sometimes the rich would pay off someone to slaughter innocent lives and then take something from them but then there were also others like crimes for fun and just because the villains were enjoying it. Some even for experimental use and others just for pleasure only. I mean there were soo many ways to be called a villain and a criminal. most of the things we encounter in our future work as a hero are things that no one wants to talk about in school too!

Did anyone ever told us how things would look like if we would find a dead body?

How a crime scene was not always just a crime scene but a trap?

How to look out for signs of it being a trap?

Or even how to look for people hiding closeby, inspecting the surrounding?

No.

This was what I was counting in this game. 

I knew what we were taught by Aizawa and I knew we were just first year students but there was just something about the hero course which felt missing for me. Don't get me wrong. I always wanted to be a hero and decided on this early on as a kid. What I was doing right now was just living my life and enjoying living my dream. Of course I set my mind of becoming a hero so I would just do it and deal with all the shit, the anger and the frustration until I have my hero license. A lot of people called me thick headed and a complete morron. Well perhapse I was both but I didn't care what the people around me were thinking at all. I was my own person.

I need to hide!

They won't be coming for me for sure.... no... they will be quite troubled to get Rin and the others down as well as handle Tokoyami and the rest too.

Come to think about it, they will perhapse also just run around search for me.... but in here....

Nezu surely did put a coffin in here... this is a church... and if not I need to find ....

WAIT!

THE ORGAN!

There is space inside of it.

It was a short lived idea since when I got up, I saw that it wouldn't be that easy to hide in the Organ at all. However the chair to the organ was one that could be opened and closed. It was a typical box like chair to store some essential stuff inside. It would be small but I could fit in there and so without a second thought I kinda got into that tight space and prepared some bullets in my hands to throw it at the person who would open the lid. There were quite some chances that someone would find me but for now I would like to think that I was safe.

Soon after I got inside there, I started hearing noises. They were muffled but since I was quiet, I could still somehow make out what they were saying... or most of it anyways.

Tokage: Jiro could you try listen if he is in here?

Jiro: If he is then you just gave us away.

Tokage: Sorry.

Jiro: Let me listen.

Please don't be able to hear me in this box.

Please....

Her quirk is on vibrations that go to noise but I don't do any kind of noise... breathing? Should I start holding my breath?

No no no no.... I need to relax and calm down.....a calm breathing....

They are idiots!

I am sure they won't find me....

So breath in..... and out...... in..... and out.....

That's the spirit.... living like a dead rat.... oop I meant hiding.

.

.

.

Shishida: I can't hear anything.

Jiro: Neither can I.

Tokage: Damn it! So Deku got away again....

Shishida: Seems like it.

Jiro: Hey, let's get them down from there.

Tokage: On it.

Shishida: Kuroiro has quite the head injury. We should check the others and do some first aid.

Jiro: Tokoyami doesn't seem as badly injured.... just unconscious......

Tokage: Hm... Bondo is though! Guys help me over here!

Shishida: Shit.... how did this happen?

Jiro: Fell from the top?

Tokage: Seems like it.... uhhh did anyone check the top?

Jiro: He isn't here right now.

Shishida: Agree. We would have heard him by now.

What the fuck you mean with I am not here?

I am litereally right here hiding!

As they continued to debade about me being here or not, I started to hear some footsteps echoing around the stairs which led up to this place and then a bit more talking. They really seemed to have just checked what happened and not everything. This made me nearly laugh out loud as I started to think that these people were unsuited to be heroes. They had much to learn and this only showed me how much UA was a disappointment. It was not that UA was a bad school but it was not preparing us enough and for someone who loved true crime videos and podcasts this was just simply nothing new.  Besides a lot of things were just common sense.

So in the end, I started to wait in this small space till I felt my feet cramp up and every inch of my muscles starting to hurt. This was not a situation I wanted to stay for long but ended up staying for what? Perhapse an hour? It just felt like more but it surely couldn't have been more.

Only when I heard Ectoplasm clearn up the space, did I get out of my hiding spot. Let's be honest here. I wouldn't have actually known that it was Ectoplasm if not for the comments and I believed that this was not a clone but the true Ectoplasm who came in here as well. I mean there were quite a couple of people to get out as well so I couldn't really blame him for cursing a bit. Though he sounded more surprised that the heroes were not doing their work properly than me being a proper villain. 

Truly what a mystery....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 77.1K 40
โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐†๐„๐๐ˆ๐”๐’! โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ an overly sarcastic quirkless young teen drives to be a hero unlike a...
20.2K 643 31
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ : Florence, 14 Jahre alt, hat ein schlechtes Zeugnis bekommen. Ihren Eltern gefรคllt das nicht sehr und deshalb senden sie sie...
1.3M 42K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
1.6M 45.7K 35
Midoriya Izuku, our sassy broccoli, gets added to the UA staff Chat by accident. The sly teen soon finds himself becoming the centre of everyone's at...