Genshin Impact Yandere X Read...

By Hayacchii

I'm taking requests for all characters except Paimon. I wouldnt like to turn my loves into this yandere night... More

Yandere Aether X reader
Yandere Lumine x Reader.
Yandere Kaeya X Reader
Yandere Lisa X reader X Yandere Amber
Yandere Xiangling X Reader
Yandere Noelle X Reader
Yandere Razor X Reader
Yandere Childe X Reader.
Yandere Ganyu X reader
Yandere Albedo X Reader
Yandere Xiao X Reader.
Apology
Yandere Diluc X Reader
Yandere Hu Tao X Reader
Yandere Zhongli X Reader
Yandere Kazuha X Reader
Yandere Mona X Reader
Yandere Bennett x Reader
I'm alive
Yandere Venti X Reader.
Yandere Ei X Reader
Yandere Wriothesly x reader
Yandere Venti x reader (2)
Yandere Alhaitham x Reader
Yandere Yae Miko x Reader

Yandere Scaramouche X Reader

2.1K 39 37
By Hayacchii

On a very sunny day, you were out shopping in Sumeru. Dunyazard had left as her father had called her.

You were a bit bummed out but since Nilou was performing next, it gave you something to look forward to.

You bumped into some guy face first, causing you to stumble backwards. He just stood there, staring down at you without offering any help.

You shrugged it off, and got up yourself. Gave him a smile. He had a vision and you totally didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Watch where you're going freak" he scoffed.

"Will do! Sorry." you said, cheerfully. Didn't want your mood to be downed by some unhappy person did you. And you skipped away, hoping to meet Dunyazard or Dehya.

"Ah Y/N!" Alhaitham exclaimed from behind you.

"Oh! Hey, Al" you said, as you went towards him. "Going to see Nilou's dance?"

"Are you going?" he asked to which you nodded.

"Well, them I'm going too." he smiled to which you giggled. "I'm just waiting on Dunyazard." you said.

Alhaitham had asked you out before, but you had rejected him. He took it very well and after a while You him and Kaveh even joked about it. Well, it was mostly Kaveh making fun of Alhaitham.

At the dance, you left Alhaitham for a while to go search for Dunyazard. You once again bumped into the rude vision bearer as before.

"Huh, you again? How many times should I tell you to not go face first into people's shoulders." he said, his voice a bit softer than before. His eyes were of a dark blue, really pretty. Even his face had soft feminine features but overall he looked really strong.

"Earth to whatever your name is. Stop staring at me, I know I'm pretty. Now scram." he said.

You giggled at his sassiness. "My name's Y/N." you said and waited for him to introduce his.

"I- If you think I'm gonna tell you my name, not happening lady." he said.

You continued staring at him blinking your eyes.

He flushed and looked away, "Scaramouche." he said. "Now get away from me."

"Nice to meet you Scara!" you said. "Oh OH DUNYAZARD." you said pushing past Scaramouche to see Dunyazard.

"Such a nuisance." he said but he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were being so nice to him even though he was treating you so badly.

After the performance, you, Nilou, Dehya, Alhaitham and Dunyazard went out for some drinks.

"Ah Nilou, your dance really just brings a smile to my face everytime." you said as Nilou blushed.

Amidst the idle chatter, you saw Scaramouche sitting alone, drinking at the far end of the counter. You excused yourself from the group and went to him.

"Scara, hey!"

"Its you again." he said but his voice had grown softer.

"If you're not here with anyone, you can come join me and my friends!" you said. The more the merrier, plus he didn't seem like a bad person, just sassy honestly.

"I'm fine on my own." he scoffed looking away.

You grabbed on his arm, and pulled him towards your table. He didn't really try to resist.

The group eyed you with confusion. "Hey, this is Scaramouche! He's a friend of mine. You guys mind if he joins us?" you asked them.

"Not at all, the more the merrier right!" Nilou said, but she was the only one who wasn't affected by it. Alhaitham and Dehya eyed him with suspicison.

Soon after, Dehya Dunyazard and Nilou took their leave. You went to the restroom.

"How did you and Y/N meet?" Alhaitham asked Scara.

"None of your business, you academia freak." Scara said, putting his feet on the table.

"She rejected me, don't even think she's ever going to get together with you!" Alhaitham scoffed. "She just feels bad for you. Pity, since your friendless and don't even have a decent personality."

"She dragged me to this table to be with her. You dragged yourself along like a little lost puppy since you couldn't handle rejection." Scara replied.

You came back and they both stopped their quarrel.

"I think I'm going to go home now." you said.

"Let me drop you!" Al and Scara both offered.

You laughed uncomfortable. " Scara, you don't know where I live. Al can drop me." you said and Alhaitham snickered as he got up to drop you.

"Fuck it, the one person that shows me the slightest hint of kindest is leaving too. Everyone leaves anyway. She would've let me take her home if it wasn't for this academia bastard." Scara muttered to himself.

You never saw Scaramouche again, and it bothered you a bit since you liked him, but you brushed it past you. Strange things started to happen around you though. Your things went missing, you felt like someone was always watching you. Alhaitham hadn't contacted you in days. It felt so eerie and strange.

A certain boy was stalking you, hoping you'd fall in love with him. He became obsessed with you. In this lifetime suffering, your kindness had made him feel so good for even just a few hours, he didn't want to let it go.

He was looming over your head, developing a very unhealthy obsession with you.

A couple weeks later, you had asked around for Alhaitham to no avail and were so worried about him. It was common for him to go to other countries for the academia but he always informed you.

You were sitting outside on your porch. Nilou had just left after comforting you saying Alhaitham would be fine. Even if you had rejected him, you really did value him as your friend.

Scaramouche appeared out of nowhere. You were taken aback. "Don't just appear out of nowhere" you gasped.

"Why? Aren't you waiting for that academia freak to appear too?" he said inching closer to you.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't curse. Doesn't suit you." he smiled.

You pushed against the door, ready to run in.

"Even if you run from me, I'll find you. I always will. That fuck isn't here to interrupt our night like he was last time. It's just you and me now!." he smiled crazily.

This is why you don't talk to strangers, kids. They might be handsome but what if they fall in love with you and start stealing your underwear.

"Don't even think about it." he said and lunged towards you.

You ran inside, knowing he was right on your trail. you hid behind your desk, knowing he was going to find you soon. You muffled your cries, unable to comprehend what was going on.

You felt him sit on the desk. it was over for you.

"Y/N, c'mon just come out on your own. Everyone I loved has left me and I'm so sick of it. Don't you leave too. I'll protect you darling." he said swinging his legs.

Your eyes were watering. His voice was scaring you. He looked right down at you from his sitting position and smiled wide.

"There's my lover." he said and the world went blank.

You woke up all tied in a basement. Scara was sitting staring right at you. "You sleep too long, I like staring at you but I enjoy talking to you more. Here I got you some food, love." he said.

He came towards you and put the food in your mouth. You shook your head and he slapped you. "DON'T MAKE THIS HARD ON ME. C'MON. IF YOU JUST DIDN'T TRY TO RUN, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I can't have everyone leave, and I need you. Alright. So please, love just eat." he said in your face.

You started crying, what the fuck is wrong with him.

He put the food down. "I'm going to make you love me. It can take ages but you're going to learn that you're mine and that you're never leaving." he said.

He put his lips to your neck and started sucking, giving you a hickey.

His hands were all around your thighs and breasts, just wanting to feel it. You could feel his eagerness. He got his lips to yours, and you were unable to do anything to stop him.

"So soft. Your lips are so soft. It's driving me crazy." he said. You could feel his heavy breathing, his flushed red face. You're never leaving me, ever."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Director: Nice shot.

Scaramouche: Y/N, don't flatter yourself I know I'm a good kisser.

Y/N: Thats why you were jumping around after our kiss? Cause you're a good kisser? Or maybe I am.

Scara: Its not-

Alhaitham: She doesn't like you buddy, get over it.

Scara: Oh please, she loves me.

Alhaitham: As if.

Venti: Guys she loves me okay. I'm getting a part 2 next.

Director: Stop with your useless banter and leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Venti part 2 next! A continuation of part 1 so read that please!

Requests for any new characters here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.2K 45
## π†π„ππ’π‡πˆπ πˆπŒππ€π‚π“ πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’Β² β–¬ uploaded every other sunday, may be delayed. crossposted on AO3, under the same...
192K 4.1K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
24.7K 382 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...