Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

By KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... More

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters

Episode 13: The Gumbus

13 3 0
By KayaOneil

My Pov

A storm rumbled as Mikey is in his pillow fort, watching something on Donnie's tablet. Stockboy asks/said on the video, "Hello? Is someone there? It's the Gumbus!" Mikey screams and drops the tablet. The pillow fort collapsed on him. 

The tablet was then picked up by Leo.  "What'cha watching, Miguel?"  Leo asks. 

Mikey pops out of the pillows and says, "Ohmigosh, ohmigosh! I was just watching my favorite can stacking channel." "Can stacking. Okay." I said.  Mikey says, "It's a thing. There's the one supermarket stock boy. He builds forts, towers, national monuments." 

"Yeah, I see his channel has a like." Leo said.  Mikey says, "I would like it twice if I could. Anyway he's at the store after hours and..you gotta see it."  He scrolls down and presses a video called The Gumbus. In the video, it shows a boy named Baxter. 

Stockboy says on the video, "And now I shall complete the most difficult stack of all. Only completed by one other stockboy. The Lady Liberty Sta-" A crash sound was heard on the video, "Hello? Is someone there?" He asks, the boy looked around but there was no one here.  A can rolled by, making the boy scream. 

Something is lurking in the dark, something scary and ghostly. Then something grabbed him. He screamed and looked at the camera one last time.  Stockboy says, "It's the Gumbus!" video ends and says, "Be sure to subscribe and donate." 

"What's a Gumbus?" I asked. Mikey says, "It's a ghost that haunts the Stock N Shop." "Pfft. There's gotta be a simple answer. Earthquakes, magnets, giant prankster mice. There's no such thing as ghosts." My boyfriend/Leo said. He was holding my hand.  Mikey asks/said, "What? How can you say there's no such thing as ghosts when there's no such a thing as us? The Gumbus is real!" 

"Only one way to settle this heated debate. We head up to the Stock N Shop and tamper with the mysterious forces of the underworld." I said. Mikey says,  "I'm fine, Just getting the pants scared off of me and my pillow fort." Leo says, "Oh no. Kaya's right. I'm gonna prove to you there's no such thing as a Gumbus." He drags Mikey. I follow him. Mikey says, "Leo, no ,I don't want to go." "Yeah! Ghost hunting!" April said. 

From Stock N Shop, April, Me and the two turtles enter from the vent. Mikey held a vacuum cleaner. 

Leo asks Mikey, "Mikey, why do you have that thing?" Mikey says, "To suck up the ghost. It's lined with tin foil to keep him in."  "Guys, check this out. This place is like Christmas morning for food." I said. Mikey says, "This place is creepy." April says, "Creepy or awesome! Answer. Both." 

Clatter sounds were heard. Mikey asks, "What was that?" Leo asks, "What?" Mikey says, "I heard something." They look, only to find a train model. 

Leo says, "A model train. Simple answer." Mikey asks annoyed, "What kind of sicko puts a model train in a grocery store?" "Focus guys." I said. "We came here to see a ghost, and a ghost we shall see." April said. Mikey whimpered as he looked around the scary things. 

He backed away until he bumped into someone. Mikey says, "Ghost!" He sucks up the object, only to realize that it was just Leo/my boyfriend. Leo says muffled, "Hey, I'm not a ghost!" Mikey says, "And now we know for sure." "What's the hold up, guys?" I asks.  Leo says, "I don't know babe, ask Mikey." 

Mikey says,  "I feel like somebody's watching us."  "Me too. Isn't it great?" April said/asks

Leo says, "You two are nuts. The only people here are the Four of us." Leo was holding my hand  Suddenly, a mop hits Leo, Mikey screams and wraps around April who was laughing. 

Mikey says, "The Gumbus got Leo! Leo says/asks, "There's no such thing as a Gumbus. You? What's the big idea?" Baxter says/asks, "I'm sorry! I thought you were the Gumbus. Wait, are you turtles?" Mikey says, "We're not into labels. All that matters is that we're huge fans of your haunting videos." "Always great to meet my fans-in any form. Did you subscribe and donate?" Baxter says/asks. 

Mikey says, "No, but we've been thinking about meaning to." "So can you tell us about this awesome ghost?" I asks. "Or figment of your imagination." My boyfriend said while holding my hand. 

Baxter says, "Perfect timing.. I was about to vlog about that." Baxter holds the Camera  Baxter says, "The Gumbus. It all goes back to ancient times 1987." Mikey shouts.  "I'll spare you the gory details. The greatest stockboy the store's ever seen. Jeremiah Gumbus was crunch of the chains of the milk processing plant!" Baxter said. 

Mikey asks Os, "What happened to the gory details?"  Baxter says/asks, "Chain and soul combined and now as the chain laded Gumbus, he haunts the aisles of the store. Legend has it the only way to free the Gumbus from his eternal torment is-Huh?" Some odd ghostly chains appeared out of nowhere and attacked him. The video crashed and there was a blur of static.  "AAAHHH!!" Baxter said. 

April, Me, Leo and Mikey are completely shocked. Mikey asks, "Got a simple answer for that, Leon?"  "Obviously, he's behind the cans. Uh, yeah." Leo said. He knocks the cans over, revealing nothing but a pair of glasses and a snoot of light blue smoke.   Leo says, "It can't be... No no no no! This can't be happening. There's gotta be an explanation."  Something squelched and squished as April and I shined Our lights. 

On the ground was a turkey. Leo asks, "A turkey?"  Leo began to reach out to pick it up, only for the turkey to move. Baxter says, "I'm alive!" 

Leo exclaims, "IT'S A TALKING TURKEY!"  "Guys, it's me! Stockboy. The Gumbus trapped me in here. Hold on a second." Baxter said, he pulls out his selfie stick, "Hold on. Hey fans, It's me Stockboy." 

Leo says, "This is happening.. This is really happening.." "I know, right? Hide behind the giblets. I'll smash you out!" I said/exclaimed. Baxter says, "No! You'll destroy my soul. And mess up my inventory. The only way to expel Gumbus is to build his greatest creation, the liberty stack. You'll need to access my video, subscribe and donate it..." 

Mikey says, "I've seen that 1000 times for free. I can do it!" "Whoo hoo! Come on, guys!" April said.  They head to the bread aisle only for something to fly past.  

Flying pizzas started to zip right after them. Leo gets hit in the face while I ducked. 

"Mikey!" I said. Mikey says, "Cover me!" Mikey started to head to the can stack while dodging the pizza, bread and others. He starts to build the Statue of Liberty sculpture as April, Me and Leo try to deal with the food. 

Leo says, "Mikey, hurry!" "This is exactly that the real Michelangelo went through when he created stuff. And we're basically the same level of artists Ta da!" MIkey said. He finished it and all of the food stopped moving, releasing Leo and I. Leo says, "We did it!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Mikey! You appeased the Gumbus!" April said. Mikey asks/says, "What can I say? I'm the best." Suddenly, the flashlight went out, followed by the ceiling lights. 

Me and Leo looked up and turned to see something move. Leo says, "Mikey, use my flashlight."  Mikey reaches for the flashlight but the two notice something scary behind him. Mikey turned around and saw a green ghost. He screamed at the top of his lungs, The ghost attacked and they dodge it the monster let out an unnatural shriek. 

The Turtles screamed but April and I was laughing. 

Leo and Mikey say in union, "FLEEE!!!" The Gumbus starts chasing them. Items started flying out of the shelves, making the others dodge. 

Mikey asks,"Where's the exit?" Leo asks, "How long is this freezer aisle?" I wheeled up Mikey and then Leo. The two turtles hugged tightly as they screamed. The Gumbus lifted his arm and two shelves started to block the way. 

Leo says, "He's gonna block us in!" "Yes. Ramming speed!" I said. Mikey hides in his shell.  Leo exclaims, "Mikey!"  They crash landed onto the floor. Mikey pops out of his shell and the two hug, shivering, their hearts pounding fast.  April says, "Look, guys, it'll be fine. We know how these things go." "As long as we stick together and don't split up, we'll be okay." I said. But then, the cabinet switched, replacing April And I with the Gumbus, Leo and Mikey screaming again. 

Leo began to grab his little brother's hand and fled to duck behind a counter. Leo asks, "Since this is my first time being wrong! Is it always this scary?"  Mikey was shrieking and says, "Yes! But now that thing's got April and Kaya. And I got the only thing that can stop it. Get thee back to the netherworld, fiend!" Mikey uses the vacuum cleaner  Mikey says,  "It's working. And I don't even know what it's plugged into." Leo says, "Yes, get 'em. Get the chain laden doofus." As Mikey sucked up the ghost, it turns out it was a cloth. 

The Gumbus is not a ghost but a robot.  Mikey asks, "A robot?" Leo asks/said, "Right? The simple answer. I was right."  Mikey says, "Aw, man. I was scared of something that doesn't even exist." The robot roars, making Leo scream. Leo says, "Real stuff is scary enough as it is." He grabs Mikey around the throat, "Defend yourself!" He said. They tried to grab anything useful. Leo grabbed a sausage while Mikey grabbed a turkey leg instead of the ax. 

The robot sliced through both of them. Both say in union, "Oh no." Suddenly, a turkey hits the robot. "Kaya O'Neil and April O' Neil!! Oh, you're gonna wish you're a ghost, Gumbus!" April said. April and I used the sausages like  arrows cutting the robot on the roof that was attached. It drops to the ground and explodes. 

The stomach opened up and Baxter was thrusted out.  Mikey asks, "What, you?" Leo says/asks, "Duh, he was literally 100 percent of the people we know from this place. What's this?"  He picks up the phone, "Ugh, you were recording the whole thing, weren't you?" He asks.  Baxter says, "I had to! Because of cheapskates like you who watch my videos but never subscribe and donate!" "What? So You did all this for money?" I asks. 

Baxter says, "Look, this is my parents' store. They don't even pay me to work here. But there's big bucks on hoaxes." 

Mikey says, "Looks like you're done, hoss. We'll be taking the footage with us." Baxter asks and says, "What? You'll pay for this. You will rue the day you cross young man genius Baxter Stockboy!" 

"Wait a minute. "Your name is Stockboy?" I said/asks. "And you're a stock boy?" April asks. All of us were laughing. 

Baxter says, "I'll teach you to laugh at me! Now you will feel the wrath of-" A woman asks, "Baxter, are you in there? You were supposed to be home an hour ago. What happened to the store?" Baxter says horrified, "Oh no, guys. It's my parents." 

Leo was climbing up the vent, "Tell us if you got grounded in your next video, okay?" He asks. 

3rd Pov

Baxter asks, "Be sure to subscribe and donate?" The woman asks, "Baxter, why does the turkey have a selfie stick?!"  

Episode ends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 739 33
Donnie never understood why his brothers yearned for romance. He thought that love was a theory way too many people believed in. The idea of love dis...
68.3K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
33.1K 890 100
There's a new mutant in town! Leo is based on a awesome, spectacular, and really poetic boyfriend of mine. MarquisUnleashed is my boyfriend. :3
12.3K 296 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...