The New Girl And The Cold Hea...

By booksgetmehooked

Taehyung came and put his jacket around her completely startling her and making her heartbeat race due to the... More

I. I'LL MANAGE...
II. INAPPROPRIATE CROP TOPS...
III. EVEN TO THE WASHROOM...
IV. I AM NOT LITTLE, MISTER...
V. WHAT PANDA?!!!...
VI. MR. HAMSTER...
VII. TAE AND BUTTERCUP...
VIII. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!!!...
IX. LET THIS PEASANT TAKE A NAP...
X. I AM TRYING, BUTTONHEAD....
XI. GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK....
XII. DON'T WORRY I AIN'T KIDNAPPING....
XIII. MR. AND MRS.KIM....
XIV. MY PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR...
XV. NEVER FORGET THE SEATBELT...
XVI. MICROWAVE....
XVII. I DO....
XVIII. DON'T DO THAT....
XIX. YES, DAISY I AM....
XX. MY BOYFRIEND....
XXI. BUBBLE BATH....
XXII. NO BOXY SMILE....
XXIII. I-I HATE YOU...
XXIV. LOVE?!....
XXV. DEAL....
XXVI. MEMORY LANE....
XXVII. THE SECRET....
XXVIII. FINALLY....

🌷 BONUS 🌷

991 39 11
By booksgetmehooked

WORD COUNT : 1606.

"Would you like to come over?" he queried.

"Huh?!?" she questioned in order to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her.

"You know, it's late and you haven't had dinner yet. So, let's eat together and go over to my house. You've come over so many times before then why are you so dicey today?"

 "Oh My God! Y/n, don't tell me you thought I was suggesting something." 

"NO! Why would I think that!!!" She said flustered while playing with the ends of her dress and looking at the ground.

His smirk grew. Folding his hands on his chest, he stared at her teasingly.

She didn't look at him. Just tried to put her arm around his shoulder. Tried.

"Let's go, what are we having? Should we have Ramyeon or Jjangmyeon. We can also treat ourselves to desserts at the new dessert shop near your house..." She kept blabbering while pulling him to the exit of the park.

Though a couple now, they still behaved as before. Same teasing. Same bickering. Same banter.

+*+*+

"Here." he bows halfway while opening the passenger's door.

"Oh! no, no, n~" laughing hysterically she shoved out. "You don't have to do this. Hahahah~"

He just left the door ajar and stormed off his side of the car.

Settled in.

"Tae?" she called out to him.

"Tae?" she tried calling him again.

"Please I am sorry. I just wasn't prepared and you being so gentlemanly is so not you." she zipped up promptly once she realized what she said didn't come out right or the way she wanted it to sound.

He brusquely turned and gave her a look.

"I don't mean to say that you are not a gentleman it's just that we have always been so casual and free around each other, so it'll take me some time to adjust to the abrupt changes." She quickly reasoned.

"Okay let's do it again." She suggested.

"Okay?!?" she asked once more to get him to talk.

"Nope, it's fine." He responded gloomily.

"No. No. No. We have to." she continued insisting.

"Fiiiiiine." He gave in.

Without a word he got out and opened the door for her to step out.

"Oh em geeee! Tae. That's so sweet and gentlemanly of you. You are the cutest." She exclaimed with both of her palms covering her mouth in glee and over dramatism, while her eyes seemed mesmerized.

"You know what, let's just never do this again." He said retiring his words with an exasperated sigh while returning to his side.

"I am sorry." She said dolefully making a puppy face just to add in to the effect.

"Are you really sorry?" He asked immediately pushing himself over the console onto her with his hands supported on either side holding him up.

"Hm?" He inquired again staring intently into her black orbs which were drowning him into their sweet oblivion.

She just gave him a small nod, incapable of forming an understandable response.

"Now that you've realized that you behaved like a brat just now so, I think it's totally understandable that I punish you. Right?"

+*+*+*

"Really!?! This was the punishment you were talking about" While cleaning the dishes. She asked disbelievingly.

"Well of course. Get your mind out of the gutter."

+*+*+*

In the bedroom -

"Are you gonna sleep in that. It looks uncomfortable." He inquired of her, eyeing her red, mid-thigh bodycon dress with a veeeeeery distracting neckline.

(I don't own the images. Credits to the owner.)

(Choose Y/n's dress as per your liking.)

"You can put on one of my hoodies." He suggested.

"What? Really!?! You'll let me borrow your clothes. Jimin once told me you don't like sharing your clothes and that you'll rather have your head shaved off than share a piece of your clothing."

"That's plain exaggeration there. Yeah, I don't like sharing my clothes with the others, but I've always wanted you to have my hoodies. You are no other. You are my Buttercup, definitely you'll be given the special treatment."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, Tae but no, the dress... isn't that uncomfortable and to be very honest it is complicated to get out of alone. I need help removing it."

"I can help." She just eyes him warily.

"What? Ain't I your boyfriend now?" She still stares him.

"Okay. Okay. I'll keep my eyes closed though I'd much rather want them open."

"Taeeeeee." She yelps with a pinkish tinge covering her cheeks.

"When did you become such a pervert?" she asks hiding away from him. In two long strides he approached her. He was now overshadowing her.

"Let's get you out of that thing now. It's been distracting me a lot." He says huskily near her ear roaming his hands, on her bare back, playing between the squares made by her dress' lacy strings. 

She was a frozen ice block unable to formulate an understandable response still glued to him as he breathed into her. She just silently turned her back to him signaling him to get the job done. He slowly proceeded his hand towards the dress's knot with his heart pounding in his rib cage. His palms turning sweaty as he tugged at the knot, gently pulling it open. His hands gently cruised over her back progressively removing the strings from each of its loops one by one. Their fastened heartbeats, flustered faces, sweaty palms, and the strong attempt of restraint was only making the temperature upswing. When he was thorough with his task, he instantly shuffled apart from her, it was already too much of an adventure for his poor soul. 

When she came out wearing his hoodie, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He just couldn't control himself. He stood enchanted by her adorable form.

And in a flash, he trapped her against the study table, capturing her lips and devouring them like he's been hungry for a decade. Inhaling her scent, feeling her body against his. Just when the atmosphere was turning precarious and weighing down upon them, Taehyung's phone rang making them shuffle apart once again. 

*+*+*+*

"Tae. Where's the plushie I sleep with everytime?"

"I dumped it."

"It was brand new."

"I didn't like it."

"Why? Weren't you the one who chose it?"

"You were too close to him." He mumbled inaudible but she still heard.

"Were you jealous."

"Were you jealous, Tae?... Awww!! How cute." He just pinned her down with light hearted glare.

"Okay. Okay, I surrender. But where are the rest of them?"

He avoided eye contact, the room's furniture being of great interest to him in the moment, "Um, I have no idea." He confessed nervously.

"It's your house. They can't go anywhere unless their legs start working." She countered.

"Whom do I cuddle with now?! You know I can't sleep without cuddling?" She cried.

He once again cornered her to the desk. "What am I here for?" He queried raspily, his voice an octave deeper. She bit her lip trying chew away the nervousness.

She didn't say anything just silently went and laid on her side of the bed. He too joined her.

He slowly advanced his hand towards her waist and with no warning, pulled her into him. Snuggling into the crook of her neck, inhaling his favourite scent on her, vanilla. A main missing detail – he was shirtless. He always slept without a shirt but it was never a problem because they slept in separate duvets and never cuddled.

But today, they were sharing a blanket whilst cuddling. Things were heating up to an unknown extent. Their body heats were already competing with the thermometer heights. Him being shirtless, literally working as her second skin was only making the atmosphere fill with smothering emotions.

Their position was snug and brought nothing but comfort. So, when he pulled her in and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead it somehow brought her peace.

He turned her to face him making her lock eyes with him. The hazelnut brown of his eyes ambiguously tugging at her imagination, taking it to an unequivocally new stratum.

When they were totally lost in each other, Taehyung gingerly takes her hand and places it on his chest.

"Do you feel the fastened heartbeat, Y/n?"

She nods still flustered with his bare well chiseled chest.

"It's always like this whenever you are around."

"My heart beats like crazy when you smile at me, touch me or in the barest, look at me." he laid his emotions raw without a sprinkle of fake flattery. 

"You reign every thought, every prayer, every wish of mine. If I have you, I'll have the world. You are the very reason my heart's been beating normally. It was just a muscle in my body but now it seems to find its purpose. My life had been meaningless since that inci~"

She hovers over him taking him into a surprised kiss. Her hands slowly journeying his chest finally getting lost in his hair deepening the kiss.

When she was just about to pull away, he switches their position, hovering over her. Still kissing her. The kiss was turning intimate by the minute. He finally pulls away and stares directly in her eyes. They stare at each other for a good minute, sinking the reality of their new relationship.

He finally gives her a tender kiss on her forehead and falls beside her on the bed, "Sleep tight, Buttercup." 

----+*+*+*+*+----

Hey TNGATCHers,

Here's a bonus chapter for y'all. I hope you enjoy. 🌸

Borahaeyo ♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 16.8K 38
"Marry you? Never!" You said glaring at him. "Do I look like I was dying to marry you? Marrying a goat would've been better." His answer made your bl...
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
930 62 28
COMPLETED he pulled her chair bringing her close, the action caught her off guard, his eyes scanned her face up close "what the hell" she tried to pu...
50.3K 1.4K 3
You are Y/N and married to Kim Taehyung, the CEO of the kim's Company. You are pregnant and you have a 6 months old babybump, but the biggest problem...