Sound Of The Rain.

By doll318

it's about how two people meet each other, Finds hard to get to know each other, Finds hard to understand eac... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

1

12 2 3
By doll318

AJUSSHI. (Uncle)

She screamed and went to that man and tried to take the box from his hand.

He began to run away after pushing her away.

She ran behind him screaming because he stole her money.

As then she caught him on a street after some minutes.

Give my money back.

She yelled and tried to take but then he pushed her away making her fall , her sunglass fell down, then she felt scared as when she saw that man,

Behind him, she saw a ghost with no eyes, she was so scared of them, then she somehow stood up and held the man's hand tightly but she was so scared that she couldn't talk.

And then something hit her head and everything felt unreal, she saw around so many people laughing and talking while the whole Street is empty since it's midnight.

And some were looking at her as if they are going to eat her.

She's just a 18 year old who doesn't know anything, new to the world. 

She held her head and then saw that man running away while she felt numb and then she thought

I'm already going to die?

When she woke up, she found out she was been tied up.

She looked here and there since it looked a whole new place and she saw a man approaching her,

She was scared and she wished someone to come and take her out of that place.

What's your name?

The man who was front of her asked.

But then she was too scared to answer, she was also shivering badly because it was winter and cold in the night.  She was taking some time to process her head to know what's going on.

She began to hear some noise, she looked around and saw a ghost who's legs are twisted, her breathe got stuck, she closed her eyes tightly.

He then asked

Answer while I'm being nice.

she looked at him, she remembered she have to pay her school fees at any cost, and that old man ran with money.

Then she made her mind and said

Ajusshi, he-he took my mone-

If you say me your name I will leave you.

I have to find him, leave me.

Then he got a call,

As they told him to kidnap the girl which matches the photo he saw, they asked him to know her name for confirmation.

Later he came to her and asked

Are you u-jeong?

Ani (no) who the heck is that person? Leave me.

Her voice was shaking.

Then what's your name?

Soo-ah, Kim Soo-ah.

She finally began to tear up.

What if you're lying?

What is there in me, that you want? There's nothing I have to give you, and I don't-

Are you sure you are not u-jeong?

Yeah I'm sure and what time is it? How long I've been here? Leave me, there's a lot I still have to do.

Prove me that you're not u-jeong?

Who the heck is u-jeong? just leave me, why do I have to be tied up like this and treated like this because of her.

She almost filled her eyes with tears.

It confirmed him that she is not u-jeong then he got a call,

that they found someone who resembles u-jeong already so he should leave her alone.

As then he began to untie her then she said,

I said right? I'm not the right person you need to have? I don't have anythi-

You.

Huh?

I can have you.

She didn't understand him, he held her wrist and made her hand rest on her chest and said

You have a heart so protect it and don't keep thinking that you don't have anything.

She was so dumb that she thought

Ofcourse i have a heart, if I don't have how would i be alive?

He already untied the rope and then when she turned and saw the ghost again she startled and then she asked him,

My sunglass.

He gave, then when he turned to her after packing his bag, she had already left,

I was going to send her home.

She ran away because he's a kidnapper who would stay still?

Then she was not familiar with the place she was, to ask someone there were no one.

How far am i? Am i in other city? Why is it so cold here?

But then she roamed here and there, she felt numb and then her head began to pain so held her hand on her head and felt wet. It was a wound because she was been hit on her head.

When she saw blood in her hand she fainted being shocked.

Next day she woke up, in a room, she saw around and then it looked like she in someone's house. She looked at herself in mirror, she was bandaged her breathe got stuck because of seeing herself in that state and then she came out of bed and looked everywhere.

She then came out of the room and realised she's in someone else's house.

Then the woman in the house approached her.

You woke up? Are you alright?

Ajumma, what time it is?

It's 10:00 am.

Huh?

She began to curse at herself.

Then she ignored the woman and came down running, she was about to leave at the same time someone was entering from her opposite side.

He held her wrist and stopped her from running before she passed by him,

Mom is calling you.

She was in hurry burry that she looked at woman,

Your necklace

She thought alot and said

Throw it away.

She then bowed and left from there running.

It looks expensive.

That woman thought.

Then she roamed here and there and didn't get where she was, and there were no one she could ask.

She then thought about yesterday, she was confused

that girl must be in danger. U-jeong? Such a weird name.

She then thought again about how she was tied up, a ghost was beside her, that kidnapper, it remained as her another scariest moment of life.

I should be worried about myself than that girl. But still she would also be scared right? That man was so scary than the ghost.

She then teared up,

She sighed,

what about the uncle. I thought he was good person since he let me have a meal in his house. I trusted him blindly.

She looked here and there,

I thought I wouldn't feel suffocated after coming out of orphanage, now It's even more harder to breathe.

While,

He went inside and then was served by his mother,

Who was that girl?

His sister asked his mother.

I don't know watchman said that she fainted on street, so I took her inside.

Then they focused on eating.

Kang-dae when will you grow up? Is this the time to wake up just because it's Sunday?

His mother was nagging at him while him,

Mom, can I go to seoul with my friend?

His mother was done with him

After finishing, he went to his room, he came out and yelled

Why did you let that girl sleep in my room?

There were no bed for now, the guest have took all the room.

He was angry that he left the house and was on his way to his another  house.

Then he found Soo-ah on the street while going. He ignored.

As when Soo-ah saw him passing by, she didn't know he was the one who she met in that house and then she said

Ajusshi.

He heard it and as he heard it he ran to her immediately and yelled

Do I look like ajusshi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
24.3K 812 53
She's a girl... with a peaceful life... UNTIL... Byun Baekhyun entered her life, and she almost sacrifices her life just to save this person. But, he...
26K 2.4K 33
~What if you find your soulmate but he's already dead?~ Charlotte is a last year Psychology student, hating the dorm-life she moves into an apartment...
95.4K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...