Tayvis one shots

Oleh bilezy

Lebih Banyak

What if all I need is you?
Never grow up - reprise
Lucky For Me-Requested
Christmas Tree Farm (Travis' Version)
You're losing me (not an update!!)
Electric Touch-Travis' Version
The Very First Night
I'm A Mess
That's The Way Things Go - Requested
A Brief Interruption
I Think There's Been a Glitch
I'd Marry You With Paper Rings - Requested
A/N
In a Storm, In My Best Dress
Like The Movies
I Want To Say Hi To You
Would a Girl Like You Like a Boy Like Me?
As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you-requested
New Years Day
Bad idea, right?
I said I love you, you say nothing back
Too far gone to bring back to life (?)
Jealousy, Jealousy
No one can hurt you now - Requested
I'll look after you

Cuz girl you're amazing (just the way you are)

2.7K 48 4
Oleh bilezy

Song is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars!
• • •
Taylor's POV
I don't know how I ended up this way. A mess. Hardly ever sober. Almost constantly crying on the bathroom floor. How I ended up being the kind of person who wrote sad songs at 2 a.m. and then woke up the next morning, masking it with a smile.

Then Travis came along. I was happy, yes. And yet, for some odd unexplainable reason, I still cried. I still drank until I couldn't see straight, still listened to sad songs. Still sat on the bathroom floor in tears. Still reopened the scars on my my stomach.

I swore I wouldn't. I hadn't done it in 9 fucking years. nine.

I still did it, though. Don't really get why I did it, but I did. It's like asking someone why they prefer strawberry ice cream over chocolate. Most just say, "Don't know. Just do."

I never told Trav. Never said anything about my past struggles with my body image, never said a word about my problems with food. I was happy around him. I felt okay enough to just smile. Nothing fake, nothing artificial. Just a smile.

Then night rolled around, and he would leave. And suddenly I was back in the bathroom, scars bleeding out.

Sometimes he stays over. I still go to the bathroom. Call it force of habit or just a need for whatever emotional pain to leave, but I would still end up there, quietly sobbing.

And then shit changed. One night, Trav got up in the middle of the night and came towards the bathroom. A knock. "Tay? You alright in there?"

I choked down a sob and masked any sign of tears. "Yeah! Just give me a minute." I panicked, rinsing the blood away. Once it was mostly stopped, I stepped out the bathroom.

"Sorry I took so long." I said, looking up. "No problem, Tay. But why do you look like you've been crying?" I watched Trav squint in the darkness. Shit. "Because...I...um..."

Fear was ricocheting through me. Joe and I broke up for this exact reason. He's not Joe, I reminded myself. I took a deep breath, and carefully rolled up my shirt, cuts barely visible from the dim lighting of the bathroom.

His eyes widened, clearly shocked. I quickly hid it away again. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't bother you with my problems."

He pressed his lips to my temple. "Why do you say such a thing? Tay, you aren't a bother at all. I'm here for you, okay? It's okay. You're safe now." He whispered, rubbing my back softly.

His words sent me over, and I broke. Tears fell from my eyes, hot and fast. I had almost never dared to be this way around most. I thought it would scare them. And yet, for some inexplicable reason, Trav wasn't running. He was right here.

The moment I crumbled onto the ground, he sat down with me, rubbing tiny circles on my back. "I'm a mess Trav." I sobbed, burying my head in his shoulder.

"It's okay baby. You're safe now." His voice was a gentle whisper, and he held me close as I cried.

I wiped the last of my tears away. "I'm sorry."

"What for, Tay?"

"You must think I'm a screw up now. That I'm insane."

"No. What I see is a strong girl, trying to fight to survive. And now I'm here, and I'm gonna keep you safe. You won't have to fight to survive anymore."

"Thank you, Travis."

•               •               •
Short one but angst is angst!

Sorry for not really uploading, but stuff has been going on. I'm literally writing this sick.

Requests here >>>>>>>>

Love you guys!

-YT xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.5K 1.3K 14
All fiction
17.6K 398 17
What if the only thing you want is the one thing you cannot have? In this story Taylor is a year younger than Travis and Austin, who are best friend...
8.5K 215 13
A collection of sexy one shots
115K 1.7K 23
taylor swift one shots