Wish (Girl Sensation's Versio...

By GirlSensation

This is a rewrite of the movie Wish, celebrating 100 years of Disney. However, the movie was received with mi... More

Wish (Girl Sensation's Version)
Song Revisions + Commentary
Forced To Be A Tour Guide
Out of Control
When You Wish Upon A Star
The Brightest Prince Ever...Literally
Treasure Hunt
Realizations and Recollections
Mother Knows Best
Victim and Fugitive
Operation: True Love
Night Market Festival
Secrets of Stell
Suspect Above Suspicion
Black Hearts, White Garments
Star-Studded Revolutionary Team
Prince in Peril
Battle of Truth
To Light Up The Sky
Lost Lullaby
'Til We Meet Again
New Beginnings, Missing Piece

The Starry Surprise

162 4 0
By GirlSensation

Night fell, but the castle glimmered across town. People were frolicking and dancing in their best formal wear, Quesinda's red carnations were surrounding the pillars, black drapings embroidering the clear ceiling, and the new chandelier's golden lights brightening the ballroom.

Tomás: Sakina, have you seen her (worried)?

Sakina: No, dear.

A clopping sound became louder as the couple wondered where their daughter was. The goat, in a black and gold suit, bleated in question.

Sakina: Val, we couldn't find her. Gee, where is Asha?

...

On the coastal outskirts of Rosas, Asha looked at the island—where the tree resided—with pure determination. She did not care about any party at all. Even if it might be an embarassment for her to ghost away, she wanted to be selfish when it comes to finding the answer of her lost link.

Asha: Concentrate.

She put her right foot onto the water. Blue magic circulated around it, causing her foot to not sink beneath. Asha repeated the method with her left, and soon enough, she was briskly walking towards the island.

When she arrived, she climbed upon the tree. Her dress was scratched by the branches and twigs that were on her way, but that did not stop her. As she reached the part of it where she can stand on, she uses a spell to fix her gown.

Asha: Hey Stell...(tearing up) are you there? Sad and alone again, right (tries to act happy and carefree)? Can I talk to you? 'Cause you know, nothing feels enough for me. Sure, I got here a castle, a title, magic...but you know what? I still can't be happy about it. Hope you're listening.

There was no reply from the starry sky, until...

Male Voice: Go on, I'm all ears.

It startled Asha, so she turned, and a familiar face smiled and ran to her. He then gave the queen a hug.

Asha: STELL (hugs him back)! I missed you!

Stell: I missed you too (parts with her).

Asha: (blushed) How is everything in Nyxis?

Stell: Everything's going great. New constellations have been formed, then we rebuilt the old ones. Yours?

Asha: I opened a school, so everyone can learn my magic.

Stell: That's great! Anyway...(blushing, scratching the back of his neck)

Asha: I still prefer your company rather than hundreds of guests, though. So sorry about my drama earlier.

Stell: It's fine.

Asha: Here, I'll change the topic; did you have royal balls in the sky too?

Stell: Of course. But we do also have a dancing light show, which you would call "meteor showers".

Asha: That's nice. What about auroras?

Stell: Ah, those, it's a special light show by the solar winds.

Asha: Do you attend the aurora light shows?

Stell: I'm required to. Sometimes they're impressive, others were like...meh...

Asha: Hahahaha...(blushes)

Stell: I also gotta confess to you something (reddening face).

Asha: (blushing harder) W—what is it?

Stell: Actually, you were someone I never expected to know...at all.

Asha: Oh (butterflies fly in her stomach)...

Stell: I thought I would traverse the journey alone. That I would save the stars by myself, until you came. And about my flirty mechanics...well, truth is, at first, I instantly got a crush on you by hearing your wish.

The queen's heart beated faster. Her palms were sweating in an insecure way, but her mind told her to be vulnerable in this moment.

Asha: That's obvious...

Stell: What I, uh, didn't really anticipate that it'd grew to something more than that. I just need to cue in my royal performers. My plan was to present them right at your ball.

Asha: Where did you hear that?

Stell: The Sun is a gossip. He's also the seer that told me about how I will have accomplished my mission.

Asha: The sun? Hahahaha...such a chatterbox of him.

Stell: I know, right? But well, since you came here instead, I'll have minor changes (summons a scroll and a feather pen, then it disappears after using them). By any time now, they should be...here.

Suddenly, a diverse color of star people descended around the two. They were in their most lavish suits and gowns and prepared the highest quality of instruments.

Stell: So...uh, surprise...(smiled from ear to ear)

Asha: You...what is the meaning of this (ecstatic, amazed at every star performer)?

Stell: A traditional serenade. It'd be boring if I expressed it in only 3 words (smitten).

(The male dancers rotated around their king, who was singing for his love of Asha, with graceful turns, intricate handwork, and smooth footwork. Then the females went along to get their partners, and shared a waltz as Stell expresses more of his feelings and demonstrates his magical prowess.

Asha was very impressed with the dedication to put up an entire performance just for her. She joins along with the king as she swears to protect and love him no matter what happens. The musicians were moved with the romantic atmosphere, thus, they worked passionately harder in perfecting their piece.

Stell takes Asha's hand, and they ascended to the sky. The walls of the largest castle tower became invisible, which allowed everyone to witness the sky dance as the queen and king fully confess their love for each other. The aurora borealis projected vivid colors that popped the midnight sky, and waves of meteor showers appeared alongside it. It has left all of the citizens speechless.

The two finally floated on top of the castle, and watched the rest of the show unfold.)

Stell: What do you think (blushing)?

Asha: You really like surprises huh, Star Boy (red)?

Stell: They're my thing. Didn't I do that like...since we met?

Asha: I remember that. But you know...I love you more.

She caressed Stell's face using one of her hands, and she pulled herself close to him, leaning in, and then, she kissed him. He responded the same way, ignoring the reality and feeling the warm presence of one another, as the light show reached its majestic climax. When their lips parted, they looked at the sparkling horizon ahead, and Asha's head leaned onto Stell's shoulder, both of them smiling with embrace.

They now have each other, and whatever challenges they may face, they will take them on, one at a time, for the dreams and wishes of not only theirs, but of everyone who hopes for something more.

———THE END———

———Epilogue———

Meanwhile in the deepest, darkest prison cell below the castle of Rosas...

Magnifico: Ugh...that wretched brat (angrily sitting with his arms crossed)! And her audacity to not even make this place spotless...(stares around the cell, which was dusty and filled with cobwebs)

Amaya: Calm down, darling. I know that those people are enjoying themselves there, but what is important is that we have each other.

Magnifico: You are right, Amaya (smiles at her).

He touched his wife's face, and the two of them kissed each other.

Amaya: Maybe someday, we will get our revenge. But for now, let us enjoy the moment given to us by fate. As long as we are alive, we will get what we wish for.

Magnifico: Of course. Nonetheless, I love you, my dearest.

Amaya: I love you too, Magnifico.

Then they shared an embrace, but they had sinister smiles as they look at you. Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 215 11
Come join me for a fully reworked, reimagined version of Disney's 100th anniversary film, Wish (feat. scrapped concepts and ideas, further developed...
1K 13 11
Where one story ends, another begins. When one sets their wish as a goal, it is no longer a wish. It is a dream. If Wish tells the tale of the Wishi...
138K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
179K 5.4K 82
━━━━ π†πŽπŽπƒ π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ 〝 so you're different, then? different than people presume you to be? γ€ž ...