Fangs of Deception

Galing kay Lypstical

( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows jus... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

72 7 8
Galing kay Lypstical

The moment Alan returned outside, he reached his hand into the small bag he had come with, then sprinkled soul dust around everyone.

In a matter of seconds, the soul dust changed color but Alan only focused on one person after the results. A heavy black cloud of dust was all around Crimson and Alan remembered the first night he had come across such evil. He knew right away that it was him and Kaelyn in that isolated mansion.

"What was that?" Winn asked, not seeing anything different.

"Just something I had to check. You don't need to know." Alan replied.

He didn't even feel the need to warn Kaelyn about Crimson's extremely evil nature because he believed she could handle it.

When it was time to leave, Arya took the lead as she reached for Kaelyn's hand again. She didn't mind if her little sister didn't remember her.

Feeling more comfortable, Kaelyn held onto Arya's hand and they left first so they could talk.

Once it was just Alan, Winn and Crimson, Winn sighed while shaking his head.

"I can't believe you told Kaelyn you were her master."

Crimson scoffed. "Should I have just told her my name while you all had something else to add after your names?"

Alan, who had been silently observing Crimson's extremely dark energy all around him, finally decided to speak.

"How did she die?" he asked. "Did you have something to do with it?"

When Crimson said nothing, Alan was certain he had just gotten his answer, but he still needed to be sure.

"Do you have any idea what will happen to you when she remembers everything? How did she die?"

"That's none of your business," Crimson said, his tone harsh.

When he started to walk away, Winn was the only one left behind. He smiled at Alan as he thanked him.

During the walk, Arya explained to Kaelyn what it meant to have someone as a master, but didn't go into detail because she didn't want to confuse her.

Crimson had already decided that Kaelyn would stay in his mansion. He
wasn't even scared of the consequences later once she would regain her memory.

Apart from the two of them, no one else knew exactly how she died so he thought he was the key to bringing back her memory.

It greatly bothered him that she had forgotten someone as special as he was in her life. Because he had been able to read her mind, he even knew what would usually go through her mind when it came to him, but seeing her now so uninterested, he had a hard time accepting that situation.

Even if Demeena was still out there, Crimson refused to protect Arya and Winn because he owed them nothing.

When they arrived at Crimson's mansion, Arya still didn't let go of Kaelyn's hand.

Though she was hurt that Kaelyn didn't remember her, she was glad that she had forgotten Crimson, making him look insignificant.

After saying their goodbyes, it was time to leave. Arya and Winn had decided to return to Vance.

As Crimson closed the door, he smirked while still facing away from Kaelyn. He finally had her all to himself.

He sat next to her on the couch, his attraction towards her only getting stronger than it already was.

"You seriously don't remember me?" he asked, looking into her alluring eyes as he licked his lips.

"No," she said bluntly.

He leaned forward and said, "I was the only one who ever made love to you."

"How could you say something like that so easily?" she asked, her eyes widening.

"Because that's what happened," he whispered seductively. "Don't you remember how we used to do it? We would spend hours feeling each other's touch and then I would drink your blood."

When she looked away and tried to get up because she was uncomfortable, he held onto her wrist to suggest something.

He wanted to take her through the events that took place when they made love for the first time and she hesitantly agreed.

Leaving her alone for a few minutes, he went upstairs to change his clothes, then came back in a different outfit.

"This is exactly what I wore during our first night and you wore that dress," he said.

"Is that why I felt like it's special?" she asked, looking down at it.

"Come," he said, holding out his hand.

After she hesitantly placed her hand in his, he took her to the dining room but she still remembered nothing.

When he brought her to the bedroom and she closed her eyes again, an image of it flashed in her mind.

He used that moment to take out her filthy old dress and when she opened her eyes and took it from him, she narrowed her eyes.

"This dress..." She trailed off.

He was certain it was working.

Suddenly, he kissed her passionately but quickly pulled away.

When he immediately started taking off his clothes, she closed her eyes. "W-what are you doing?"

Once he was completely naked, he got in bed, then said, "Try to remember what happened next."

He was certain he would soon see the Kaelyn he was used to. After a few seconds, she gasped in shock as she dropped the dress and he smirked, already seeing the naive girl he knew.

"Master," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

"Yes, My Pretty One. Come to me," he said, opening his arms while his lower half was covered.

Seeing that as a victory, he proceeded to kiss her passionately as soon as she was on the bed and took off her clothes. He thought it didn't matter what else was to come, he would always win when it came to her.

After taking off her clothes, she gasped at his touch on her vulva and his tongue on her nipple, once again making him smirk.

The whole time Kaelyn felt his touch, she couldn't wait for him to make love to her because it was usually so passionate.

When it seemed that he would finally make love to her, she anticipated the feeling of him moving inside of her.

But when he positioned himself by putting her leg on his shoulder, a triggering image flashed in her mind. It was of that same position, during her last moments alive as he bit her and she was in tears.

With everything now coming back to her, it left her raging.

"You.. It was you!" she yelled, trying to push him off but he was just as strong as her.

She was so furious that she couldn't stop yelling as he pinned her down on the bed.

"You only ever tricked me!" she cried. "I hate you for taking advantage of my-"

"Shut up and listen!" he yelled, looking down at her. "I had no choice but to kill you because you were already dying slowly. You grew weaker everyday and you knew it. Your return bothers me and complicates everything for me because no one has ever come back! Why did it have to be you?"

It didn't matter what he said because that didn't change her mind at all.

"Are you done?" she scoffed. "Get off me! I said get off!"

"No," he said, then kissed her on the lips by force and soon pulled away. "I hate myself because I still want you, yet I was the one who killed you."

Taking advantage of him letting his guard down, she finally pushed him off and faced the other side, her tears soaking her pillow.

"My Pretty One."

"Don't call me that because I hate it now," she warned him, her voice trembling.

He moved closer and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Fine, while I understand you're upset, I also know about your feelings for me. I know you fell in love with me."

Hating to hear the truth, she shut her eyes.

"That was before but everything's different now. I'll forget about it all." She cried into the pillow.

He gently kissed her shoulder.

"You can't forget someone like me even if you tried," he whispered to her. "I was the first and only one to make love to you. You're very much connected to me."

"In case you didn't hear me the first time, I hate you. I'll forget about you."

"You can't forget your first love."

She sat up in disbelief and didn't even face him.

"First love? What do you know about love?"

He placed his fingers under her chin to make her turn and face him, then seductively said, "You're teaching me everything I need to know."

Just when he was about to kiss her, she pushed him away and got up to wrap a bedsheet around her naked body. She told herself to not fall for his manipulation anymore.

"Don't follow me or I'll make you regret it," she warned him as she rushed to the bathroom.

When she sat on the bathroom floor, she burst into tears as she remembered how he lied to her that he wouldn't kill her, how he showed her no mercy when she was dying and how she begged him to stop sucking on her neck but he just kept going with it.

~

As Crimson thought about his unsuccessful attempt at convincing Kaelyn, Demeena caught his attention when she banged on the door, yelling out Winn's name.

With a heavy sigh, he put on some clothes and headed downstairs.

As soon as he opened the door, she rushed inside with wide eyes.

"Where's that pathetic Winn?"

"He's not here, as you can see. Now, get lost."

"No, I picked up his scent along with that pathetic human! The nerve of her to think she can get away after what happened to my brother!"

When Demeena wouldn't stop yelling, Kaelyn was so irritated that she composed herself and stood right by the stairs while still wrapped in a bedsheet.

"Hey, can you shut up?" she said to Demeena, annoyed.

As soon as Demeena's eyes darted between Kaelyn and Crimson, she knew what they had been doing.

"You slept with my darling just now?"

"You mean Crimson?" Kaelyn said. "We didn't actually do it but whatever happened was just a mistake. He's definitely yours. You can have him because he's no one to me."

As Crimson looked up at her, he was in disbelief because that was the first time she had ever called him by his name and he hated it.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're all I want," he said to her.

"Oh, please! Can you just stop confusing me? You're the one who killed me and now that I'm back, I'm all you want?"

"What nonsense is this?" Demeena chimed in by yelling, glaring at Kaelyn. "My darling definitely doesn't want you and like you said, he's no one to you so put on some clothes and leave this house!"

In a split second, Kaelyn dashed in front of Demeena and slapped her hard.

"I dare you to open your mouth one more time and I'll slap you again!" Kaelyn warned her. "You're not dealing with the old me, whore!"

For a few seconds, it seemed that Demeena knew not to mess with Kaelyn, but because she didn't want to be humiliated, she grabbed a handful of Kaelyn's hair and pulled aggressively with the intent to rip it from her scalp.

Since Kaelyn was more focused on keeping the bed sheet around her naked body, she couldn't defend herself just yet.

Curious about how it would play out, Crimson only looked on,

Because Demeena had the upper hand, she pushed Kaelyn to the floor, yelling that she needed to be gone once and for all so Crimson would belong to her.

When Kaelyn finally had enough and didn't care about being naked anymore, she let the bedsheet go, then pulled Demeena's leg and she fell.

As soon as Kaelyn rose to her feet, her naked body was on full display but she didn't care. She dragged Demeena to the kitchen by the hair and Crimson followed them, shocked by Kaelyn's rage.

With her arm wrapped around Demeena's neck, she reached for a knife, stabbed the top of Demeena's head as hard as she could, then pulled it out only to stab her deeper.

By the time she was satisfied, her hands were covered in blood and Demeena's head was ripped off her body.

Kaelyn then rose to her feet and walked past Crimson, naked. As she pushed her hair back with her bloody hand, the other one pointed right at him as she glared at him.

"Don't follow me or you're next," she warned him, her tone deadly.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

272K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
885K 27K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
153K 7K 42
Book 1 of the Black Series. Rated 18+ Dorian has lived for six centuries. He's lost track of how many men he's killed, of how many wars he's seen. ...
998 27 3
"Did he do this to you my queen?" Dark onyx eyes searched her own for an answer. "It does not signify." She said bitterly. "It is none of your concer...