The Effects of Betrayal

By KatieMossman

Not your average Percy becomes a god fanfic, read to find out more. Just a warning, Percy is bisexual in thi... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

361 10 4
By KatieMossman

AN, Well, I finally finished another chapter for this story despite my writer's block. I have also started the next one, I hope you enjoy it

Percy's Pov

It seemed like the next few weeks flew by, and nothing out of the ordinary happened, I just took care of my duties, and spent time with some of the people I care about, but especially Silvia, Apollo and Olivia. I also visited Lisa a few times to help her with the twins. Now I'm sure Olivia will also have our baby soon, probably any day now, so I have been visiting her even more to make sure she's okay and help her with anything that she finds difficult in her current condition. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the other gods and the demigods find out about at least one if not two of my children. Once they're born, word could get out that Olivia's baby is also mine. But Silvia has also been growing like a weed, and that means that if she's going to be a goddess she will get her domains soon and the other gods and the demigods will have to know about her once she does.

The other gods have accepted the fact that Apollo and I are together, and although the majority of them were surprised when they found out they don't seem to care anymore which is fine with us. I'm not sure if Artemis has completely accepted our relationship, but she hasn't tried to stop us so that's all that matters to me, although I would rather not have her angry at us either. I had already come to the conclusion that no matter what happens in the future I will deal with it whether I like it or not. Now that most of my kids have already been born I'm not worried anymore about if I am a good dad or not. I'm just doing the best I can and so far that seems to be enough considering that both Fortuna and Lisa have said they think I'm a good dad, and Apollo had said much the same when he saw me looking after Silvia a few weeks ago.

I'm happy with how my life has turned out, even if it's nothing like how I had originally thought it might go. Right now Apollo and I are in my palace, and my lips were pressed against his, as we were in the middle of a heated make-out session. We stayed like that for a while, enjoying our time alone. Eventually, though, we were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat to get my attention. Apollo and I separated before looking to see who it was, although I already had my suspicions. Once I looked my suspicions were confirmed. As I saw an Iris message from Olivia, I said, "Sorry, What's wrong? Is it time?"

She replied, "Yes,"

I nodded and turned to Apollo, "Sorry, but I should go, I will come see you again tomorrow,"

Although I had never mentioned Olivia to him he could obviously figure out that Olivia was pregnant and since it was me she was contacting I'm sure he would assume that her baby was also mine. Because he understood he nodded and agreed to that. I left to be there for Olivia while she was having our baby. Once I got to her apartment she said, "Sorry about that, but I need you here,"

I replied, "It's fine, I told you that you should contact me, and in hindsight, it's not surprising that you saw me with Apollo since we spend a lot of time together. I told Apollo I would see him tomorrow, and he understood and agreed,"

Olivia managed a weak smile despite the painful contractions she was experiencing. I took Olivia to the building where the camp's healers work. I'm sure they guessed that I am the baby's father, but for now, they didn't say anything and just got to work. I stood beside Olivia and supported her as she suffered through contractions before eventually pushing out our baby boy. We had discussed names, and in the end, we had settled on Mark. That name was her idea, but I agreed with it.

By now it had to be obvious to the healers that I was Mark's father considering everything that we had said since we got there, if they hadn't guessed that just because I was there with Olivia. The healers were going to keep Olivia there for another day or two just to be sure that she would be alright. I stayed there with her and Mark for a while So I could help and be sure that they were okay. Eventually, though I had to return to Olympus for a while to take care of my duties and I was also planning on visiting Apollo And trying to make up for the fact that I had to leave early last night.

I was sure he had understood considering the circumstances, but I still wanted to do something for him regardless, if only because I love him and we have been together for nearly a year now, so I thought we should do something more than just spending time together at one of our palaces. Don't get me wrong we've had some great dates since we got together but lately, we've mostly just been spending time together at one of our palaces. Those dates are usually good too, especially considering that they usually end with us spending the night together, but I guess I just want to do something special for Apollo for a change.

I'm not proposing yet, it's still too soon for that and I don't think either of us are ready for marriage yet. Maybe in another year or two, I might be ready although it could take longer than that, I'm not sure. Considering that I was thinking about proposing to Annabeth when she betrayed me I'm not going to rush into marriage this time around. Sure we could have an open marriage but even if we eventually do that, I just don't think that I'm ready for marriage yet regardless of whether it's open or not. I'm just going to plan a special date for the two of us, something that we haven't done before.

After I took care of my duties, I went and found Apollo, "I'm sorry that I had to leave yesterday, but I wanted to be there for Olivia since she was having our son, and I wasn't going to make her go through that alone,"

Apollo nodded, "I understand, you are a better father than I have ever been. How many kids do you have now anyway?"

A bit sheepish, I replied, "Four, Lisa, the woman I met at the bar that night, had twins, and you already know about Fortuna and Olivia. If there are any more their mothers haven't contacted me to tell me about them. I doubt there are any more though, because after Lisa got pregnant I did try and avoid getting anyone else pregnant. I just didn't completely succeed,"

I thought to myself, even though I still sleep around sometimes, I'm sure I will never have as many kids as most of the other gods do, even though I'm sure I have many years ahead of me, and I will probably end up having more kids during those, I want to be able to help and be there for my children as much as possible, and I can't do that if I have a lot of them. I don't want to become one of those gods that have so many kids that they end up forgetting about some of them. unless Apollo and I eventually decide to stop sleeping around and become exclusive instead, in that scenario I definitely wouldn't have many more kids. One-night stands are fun every now and again, but I am happy with Apollo so I might be able to give them up, but I don't think I am ready to try that yet. Who knows what the fates have in store for my future?

For our date, Apollo and I went to a movie, and after that, I took him somewhere he hadn't been before. My father's domain, it's not that my dad doesn't like him, I don't think he has a problem with him, considering that dad had no problem with me dating him. it's just that Apollo had never really had a reason to go there. Apollo obviously didn't love the sea as much as I do, he's the sun god, but he did still enjoy himself and thought the ocean was beautiful in its own way even though he generally preferred to either be on land or flying in his car.

The next day, I visited Olivia again, and it turned out that the camp's healers were letting her and Mark go home, so I ended up helping her get ready. I would have teleported us all to her apartment, but I didn't know how that might affect Mark so I thought it would be safer for him if we just walked, it wasn't that far anyway. I carried Mark in his baby carrier while Oliva took her bag.

Unfortunately, the fates must hate me because on the way I was just considering hiding us with the mist to avoid anyone else finding out right now that Mark is my son, when Annabeth walked around a corner onto the street we were on. It was too late to bother hiding us at that point because I could tell she had seen us. She seemed to be internally debating whether to go over to us or not. Perhaps she was remembering the last time she had bothered me. Seeing her like that was amusing, to say the least, I chuckled before speaking "You might as well get over here Annabeth, before you fry the few brain cells you have left. I can tell you want to talk to us,"

Olivia didn't argue, in fact, I could hear her chuckling at my insult to Annabeth's intelligence. Annabeth did look offended by the insult, but it seemed her nosiness and curiosity won out since she started walking toward us again. I rolled my eyes, Mark was asleep at the moment so I wasn't too concerned about him for now, as long as I didn't end up yelling at Annabeth he should be fine. Once she got close enough to us Annabeth finally spoke although it seemed like she was struggling to comprehend what was right in front of her. "So you're who she has been sleeping with,"

"Yep," I replied, "you seem to be having trouble accepting that I have moved on, and don't start thinking that I'm cheating on Apollo because Apollo and I agreed that for the time being we would have an open relationship. I just met Olivia when I was here one day, we hooked up a few times, and I accidentally got her pregnant,"

Olivia spoke up, "Yeah that pretty much sums it up,"

I continued, "That's really all you need to know about my life right now. I think we will keep going so I can get her and our son home,"

Before we could walk away, Annabeth spoke again, "So you are like the other gods now,"

I scoffed, "Hardly, If they were in my place right now would any of the other gods be helping Olivia get home? I doubt it,"

Olivia also spoke up, "He isn't like the other gods at all, he has been extremely kind and helpful ever since I told him that I was pregnant. cheating on him was probably the stupidest decision you have ever made Annabeth,"

Annabeth stayed silent and I smirked at her because of Olivia's praise, I continued, "For your information Annabeth, Although I have slept around since I moved on from you, because I'm the god of Heroes I'm not as restricted by the ancient laws as the other gods are, so I can help Olivia take care of and raise our son, and I plan to do just that. Now I have had enough of this conversation, I think you should leave and keep going wherever you were headed before you saw us,"

She didn't argue, probably still remembering the conversation where I had threatened her.

I hid us with the mist for the rest of the walk to Olivia's Apartment, although I suspected it might have been pointless since I doubted Annabeth was the only person who had seen us and figured out that I was Mark's father. We were just walking into her apartment when Mark started crying, obviously needing something. I took him into the room we had prepared for him, and it turned out that he wanted fed, I passed him to Olivia knowing that she was planning on primarily breastfeeding him. Once she was done, she set him in his crib and he went back to sleep.

I know the fact that I'm Mark's father probably isn't a secret anymore, but considering how rarely the other gods visit Camp Jupiter, I doubt the news that I have a tri-blood child here will reach Olympus any time soon. the only gods that know besides me are my dad and Apollo and I doubt they will say anything. The only other way that I can think of for the news to reach Olympus would be if Venus realizes that I'm the father of her grandson and says something about it. I doubt she will though. The gods will find out about one of my children soon enough though since it's only a matter of time before Silvia is grown up and ready for her domains.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
69.4K 1.2K 45
thank you for 61k reads 🙏 "I dare you to ask Poseidon out." That was too much for Athena. But if she doesn't do it... eternal annoyance from Aphro...
4.7K 193 9
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...
579 11 14
*DISCLAMER* This is a fanfiction novel! Rick Riordan is the proud and proper owner of the Percy Jackson series. --- This story introduces a new chara...