Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

By KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... More

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters

Episode 10: Newsworthy

12 3 0
By KayaOneil

3rd Pov

Starts with a black screen, then the wavy lines of a viewing screen being turned on.

Warren Stone says, "Let me start at the beginning. I first met the turtles," A picture of the turtles fighting a robot, "In a battle that raged on for hours." Video of the battle plays. "Since that first battle, I knew . . . . " still showing video of the battle against a large robot, "That's not me, I'm over there." He says.

Playback whirs, camera shifts to Warren sitting atop a railcar.

Warren says, "Prepare to taste the awesome wrath of my incredible...." He squeaks as Donatello lands on top of him and squashes him.

Video ends and shifts to a new one, where the turtles are battling living bowling pins in a bowling alley. Warren stands in the foreground of the screen.

Warren says, "I knew after this first fantastical battle we would meet again. " Bowling pin lands on him. Video shifts. "And again." Warren stands on top of a building and a soccer ball lands on him. The turtles run across the top of the building.

Warren says, "For I am Warren Stone, former number one news anchor," A picture shifts to the image of battered Warren, standing in front of large letters spelling his name. Shifts to one of him holding an award statue as confetti rains down, "and the greatest foe of," Warren standing on the faucet of a bathroom sink, kissing the mirror image of himself. "the Teenage Mutant Loser Turtles." he says.

Playback stops and Warren jumps in front of television screen. Oozesquito flies past his award, which is sitting on a kitchen counter. Video recorder on a stand is facing Warren.

Warren says, "Ha-ha! Uh . . . mm?" He looks at his watch, "Ooh, I'm late." He leaps onto counter and presses button on remote. TV comes on, showing a news broadcast.

Carly says, "I am Carly Balmaceda filling in for the completely forgotten Warren Stone. The search for missing hypnotist, Mezmer-Ron, and his hippopotamus, Doug, continues. In unrelated news, a monster hippo in a magician's tuxedo is terrorizing local magicians, and stealing their trick animals. And with no animals, there's no magic."

Onscreen image of people sobbing in front of a closed magic theatre.

Warren says, "News flash, those wannabe hero turtles will be hot on that mutant hippo's trail, which will make setting a trap for them so easy." He realizes camera has moved, "Hmm?" He asks as he moves back in front of it. "With their destruction coming at my hands, I won't be reporting the news, I'll be the news."

Suspenseful music plays. Nighttime. Large being whirls in midair and then lands on a ladder attached to a building. Weight causes the ladder to fall. Being cries out and grunts. Jumps up again, looks around, and then leaps on top of another building. Moves towards screen and stomps foot.

Suddenly it's clear that it's someone in a hippo costume. Struggles to remove head and when it finally comes off, reveals that it's Raph inside.

Raph asks, "You sure that evil mutant hippo is around here?" His brothers join him, "It's a million degrees in this thing." he said. Mikey Jumps up to stick his head into the hippo head, "Um, I'd be happy to wear it, if you need a break." He said. Raph says, "No, no." He starts pulling on the head. "No, no, no, no. I'm the leader." He gets the head back, "The leader wears the suit." He said. Leo says, "Well, I mean, he's got a point. Raph is the most hippo-like." All the turtles chuckle. "I need a little more of that female hippo scent." Raph said.

Romantic music plays as Don displays a perfume atomizer shaped like a female hippo. Don presses the bulb, which sends a hippo shaped mist towards Raph. It hits his face with the sound of a kiss, forms a heart, and then dissipates. Raph blushes. Raph says, "Jazzy fresh."

Warren says in the distance, "Help!" Raph says, "Guys, that must be him." Warren says, "A hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half." The turtles and Kaya leap from rooftop and into park playground. They look down from atop a playhouse to see two lighted arrows directed at a magician's saw box. Warren's head is sticking out of one end.  A spotlight snaps on and focuses on the box. The arrows fall over.

Leo asks, "Does anyone else find this whole thing a little –" "Odd? Just –" Donnie asks/said. Mikey asks,  "Magic worm?" Raph says, "Totally legit." He jumps from playhouse, "Don't worry, Raph'll save you. Ouf!" He said. 

Warren Whimpers as box the bounces, "Oh." He said. He stuffs himself back into the box. 

Raph says, "Uh . . . hey, hey." He's struggling with the paper his feet are stuck to. "Raph stuck." He said.  "Not again." Leo said.  Warren says,  "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Stepped right into my goop trap." "Your what now?" Raph asks. Warren says,  "Goop trap." Mikey asks, "Talking magic worm?" Warren says,  "That was all a ruse. For I am Warren Stone, your greatest foe, and –" "I'm sorry, Warren who?" Leo asks  Warren says, "Stop it! Stone. I'm your greatest fo—" Leo says/asks,  "Ah, don't tell me. What are you? Uh, Worm-Man?"  "No, no, no, I'm Waa—" Warren said. 

 "Can someone help me get unstuck?" Raph asks. "Fine." Leo said  Leo and Don struggle to pull the sticky paper off Raph's costumed feet. 

Warren says, ""Um, greatest nemesis, here. Stop!"  He shouts and leaps, landing with a plop on Leo's head. 

Leo says,  "Ah, get it off of me! It's gross!" Warren says,  "Classic mistake. I may be small, but I'm also very—ah!" Leo smacks him and Warren goes flying.  Leo asks, "Huh?" Spinning, Leo swings his sword and slices Warren in two. Warren says, "Uhh." "Oh, what did you do?" Raph asks. "He was on my head! I panicked!" Leo said. Mikey asks,  "Is he gonna be okay?" "Is he gonna be okay?! He's in two pieces." Raph asks/said. Warren says, "You fools!" They all jump and scream, crowding behind Raph.

Warren says, "You've unleashed my ultimate power. Now I can—" "You can clone yourself?" Mikey asks. Warren says, "No, I regenerate. It's an amazing power, but it's incredibly painful." Donnie said/asks, "Fascinating. How long does the regeneration process take?" "Several days." Warren said.  Mikey says, "And you grow back with double the strength." Warren says, "No." "But four times the size." Raph said. Warren says/asks,  "If I don't grow back twice as strong, why would I grow back four times as big? Ow!" "I don't understand you." Leo said.

Raph asks/said, "Can we go get some pizza now? I'm hungry." MIKEY "Are you sure he's gonna be okay, guys?" Warren exclaims, "I'm fine, you swamp-stinking, county-fair-prize losers. Ouf." "You heard his scream. He's fine. Ugh, I had my fists set on bustin' up a magic hippo. What a waste." Raph said. 

Warren says, "They want to fight a magic hippo? I'll give them a magic... worm."

Cut to Clem's Candy store. The bell over the door rings as Warren enters. 

Warren says, "Uh, an anonymous source told me this is where you get some... enhancements." "Huh?" Clem asks.  Warren says, "Mutant enhancements. Mystical mu—" Clem said, "You're just supposed to say the password. Wink." "Okay... Wink?" Warren said/asks.  Clem says, "Yep. You did it again, Clem. "Wink" is the password." He removes his cap and transforms into a goat mutant. Then he touches the bell on the counter and the shelves shift to show all sorts of armor. 

Warren jumps onto the counter and looks around until he spots something he likes, a large glimmering blue stone. 

Warren asks/said,  "Huh? Oh. Ooh. Give me the blue. Now, give me your phone. Uh, yes, I'd like to report a rampaging hippo outside the Burgundy Center."

Split screen shows a police officer taking the call. The officer makes inquisitive grunting sounds, and then issues muffled instructions to officers in a patrol car. The car squeals tires as it races off. 

Warren asks/said,  "You want my name? Uh, Current Occupant." He throws the phone at Clem, hitting him in the head. Warren then attaches the blue stone to his chest. He begins laughing manically as a bright glow envelopes him and the candy store interior. 

A police car races past and the scene shifts to the Burgundy Center. 

The four turtles are on top of the building.

Leo asks, "Now, you're sure the hippo is in there?"

Donnie says, "Uh, yes, I picked it up on my scanner. A Current Occupant called it in."  "Now, explain it to me again, why can't I wear the suit?" Raph asks. "Oh, we've been over this." Leo said.  "You ruined that woman's ninety-fifth birthday." donnie said. Raph says,  "She's fine." Mikey says in the suit, "I'll do you and the suit proud." Raph says, "Treat her with respect. And be careful." Raph kicks Mikey down through the hole in the glass that they've cut. He yells and hits the ground. His brothers jump down onto rafters above him.

 Leo aims a light box at Mikey, who starts dancing.  "Uh, what is he doing?" Leo asks Donnie says, "Some mating dance he saw on Nature Planet."  "Hippo, I'm right here." Mikey says. 

Music is playing. 

Leo grabs a microphone.  "Hippo man! Your biggest fan is here. She loves magician's animals. Bunnies, doves, tigers and was hoping you brought some." Leo said.  Mikey says, "I hope he likes me." Leo says, "He will. Of course he'll like you. You're adorable." Mikey dances over to where he's in front of the Channel 5 news set. 

Warren said,  "Breaking news."  The brothers leap from hiding to join Mikey. 

 Overhead lights shift to focus on the news desk atop the podium.  Warren says, "You may have beaten me before, but I'm a little tougher this time. You see, I've enhanced myself. I've really grown into my role as your greatest nemesis. I'm really pumped for our little tête-à-tête." The chair turns slowly as he speaks and finally reveals a heavily muscled Warren. 

 "Jumpin' Jack Flash!" Raph exclaims, Leo says, "Okay." Raph asks,  "You're not a hippo, are you?" "No, I'm not a hippo. Do I look like a hippo to—" Warren said. "Maybe a baby hippo?" Donnie asks.  Warren says,  "I am not a hippo, and please stop interrupting me. I called in the hippo sighting." "Guys! He's Current Occupant." MIkey said.  Warren says, "Yes, he gets it. I am Current Occupant." Mikey says/asks,  "And we're here to save you from the hippo magician. Where is he?" "No, you green idiot. It was a ruse. There is no hippo. I'm Warren Stone, your greatest nemesis. Prepare to meet your—" Warren said. 

There is a sudden explosion behind him. Warren is once more cut in two. Everyone shouts. The smoke clears to reveal Hypno-Potamus. 

Hypno says,  "Ta-da! Hypno-Potamus has arrived." Warren's front half plops down in front of the turtles and Raph shoves him aside. 

Raph says,  "Finally. It's the thing we actually care about. You're up, Mikey."

Romantic music plays and scent wafts off Mikey, reaching Hypno's nose. He softly sniffs, and then rushes up to Mikey, still in disguise.  Hypno say,  "Hello, future Mrs. Hypno-Potamus."  "You tease. Oh, my." MIkey says. 

Raph is teary eyed and Leo makes a disgusted face. Leo says, "Ugh." Mikey suddenly backs into his brothers, his hippo head missing.  Mikey says, "See, my hippo is more hippo-ey." Hypno is kissing the hippo and then is shocked to discover it's just a head. A yells and starts searching for the rest of the hippo. 

The turtles start laughing.  Hypno says, "Pulled the ol' false-Jenny on me. Ugh. I gotta say, this has been the worst mating season." He manipulates his magic metal rings. "Ah, feel the power." He said. 

Leo says, "That is one well-dressed evil mutant hippo." "Fellas, let's smash this guy." Raph said.  Warren says, "No, smash this guy. This one right here. Me." He takes swings at the turtles as they leap over him on their way to Hypno. Warren says,  "Oh, come on." The turtles attack Hypno. 

  "Sleight of hand." Hypno said.  Music plays as the battle ensues. Hypno counters their attacks. They all leap at him at once. Hypno says,  "Mezmer-roo!" A hypnotizing vibration echoes from his throat. It hits the turtles in mid-air and their eyes change to swirling hypnotized lines. They remain floating in air.  All of the turtles say in union, "Oh! Whoa." Hypno says, "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Now, which one should I take care of first, hmm? Big Red? Baby Blue? No. I think I'll start with you, you lovely trickster."He menaces Mikey. 

Meanwhile, Warren scoffs and says, "Some nemesis. He doesn't even know their names. Uh? Huh? Uh."

Stirring music plays as Warren discovers the bust of his pre-mutated self.

He then groans angrily and turns back to see Hypno holding Mikey in his clutches. Hypno slams Mikey to the floor.  Hypno says,  "This could get messy. Like me gumboots in a downy drencher." He throws a metal ring at Mikey. 

Warren slides in front of Mikey and catches the ring with his hair.  Warren says,  "Breaking news. If anyone's gonna end these guys, it's going to be me."

Hypno asks,  "Sorry, who—who—who are you?" "I'm Warren... Oh. I'm Warren "Bad Boy" Stone. I hate these turtle punks more than anyone, that's why I have to stop you." Warren said. 

Hypno said, "Ah, ha, ha, ha! I'm laughing. Prepare to be Mezme-roo..." He aims the hypnotizing vibration at Warren.  Warren says, "This is really gonna hurt." He groans as he rips the blue stone off of his chest. He holds it out towards Hypno and the hypnotizing vibrating hits the stone, which absorbs it. 

 Warren then pushes the stone outwards, flinging the hyno vibrations back at Hypno. Hypno asks, "Hmm?" Hypno is hypnotized by his own magic. The blue stone hits the floor and shatters. 

Warren has returned to his normal size. "Hmm, turtles. Finally, we can start—" Warren said. 

Leo lands on him and the other turtles drop from the air.  Leo asks, "What just happened?" Raph places a foot on the unconscious Hypno and strikes a pose.  "I think we won." Raph said.  Donnie said, "My plan must have worked." Raph says,  "And it was my plan to use your plan. You're welcome, everybody." "I think by rejecting him I broke his heart. Ooh, sheesh. This suit has too much power." Mikey said. 

Warren says, "No!" "Huh?" Ale the turtles ask in union.  Leo spins around to find Warren stuck to his rear end.  Warren says, "I saved you loser turtles by hypnotizing that beast and saving your lives."

Leo reaches back and grabs Warren, pulling him loose and holding him up.  "And you are?" Leo asks.  Warren groans in frustration. 

End episode

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 1.5K 47
You are the sister of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. (2016) Let's see how this goes. If you liked this book give a small donation to JadeRose02 on...
10.7K 223 14
Y/N O'Neil. She is April O'Neils youngest sister. Y/n wasn't like other people, she may look like them , but she had these purple powers, and she kn...
99.1K 2.4K 63
What would happen if you met the turtle of your dreams and fell in love with him, take a trip through life with your guy on a ride of frightening mom...
25.6K 503 30
Leo, Raph, and Karai have to deal with high school while Mikey, Donnie, and April have to deal with middle school. Join in on this random story which...