Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

By KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... More

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters

Episode 9: Mascot Melee

17 1 0
By KayaOneil

Quick A/N this is one my favorite episode of the series. I'm so happy to be doing this chapter

3rd pov

The episode begins in the street. Raph is in a hippo costume

Raph asks, "What's the word? Am I clear?" "Looks bueno from here. You are go for "Operation: Let's Hope Raph Comes Back Alive." Leo says. "Stop calling me that." Raph says. Donnie says, "A first ever exploratory in daylight. They are gonna name sewer grates after you, pal." Raph says, "I fit right in with all the mascots. This hippo suit works great in Times Square."

Mikey says,, "Totally, but for the record, I still think my trench coat idea would've worked." "There's the store." Leo says. Mikey says,, "Go get Splinter's birthday gift. Our eyes depend on it"

*flashback*

the turtles in the living watching TV. Splinter appears, wearing a red dirty robe.

Splinter says,, "Time for today's training. It's a little drafty." The turtles say in disgust, "Oh, no!" Mikey says, "My eyes!" "That mole is growing a mole." Donnie says. "We gotta get him a new robe." Leo says. Splinter asks, "Who's up for jumping jacks?" All the turtles scream in horror.

*flashback ends.*

Leo says, "Steady as she goes. Old man on your right. Kid on your right. He's got peanut butter ice cream." "Oh, no, your allergies. Evasive Maneuver! Evasive Maneuver!" Donnie says. "Close one. Oh, man. This is crazy cool. First turtle to ever skate thought a crowd totally unnoticed and his name is Raph" raph says.

Inside the tank, a text appears.

Donnie says, "Video text from Kaya." Donnie clicks on the file and it shows a hippo with a turtle face on it. Mikey says, "Kaya's memes are so lit!" Donnie says, "You know I bet you think I would've liked cookies coming out of butts, but it turns out I do." "I know my girlfriend's the best." Leo said thinking about Kaya

Meanwhile, Raph bumped into a red bearded but creepy man. Raph says/asks, "Sorry. My bad?" The man nodded as Raph walked away.

Leo says, "You got this, bud. Now go get that robe, our night terrors end today." Raph says/asks, "Yes.What? No no no. My wallet. My wallet. Excuse me, have you seen my wallet? There's a skull on it and a teddy bear Town Frequent buyer card inside." "Did he just say he lost his wallet?" Donnie asks. Raph says, "No!" then he whispers. "Have you seen my lost money?"

Donnie says, "You did lose it!" "Oh no."Mikey says. Leo says, "Well, you better find it." "Why does a hippo have pockets?" Mikey asks. Donnie says, "Do not tell me you lost it in the lair." Leo asks, "Where's the last place you have it?" Raph says,, "Stop talking. STOP TALKING!" Raph tries to run away only to bump into a man, causing the hippo head piece to fall off.

All of the people took notice.

Mikey says in side the tank,, "Start the tank! Start the Tank!"

A woman says/asks, "Your costume it's great! You're the turtle potamus meme, right?"

Raph asks/asks, "What meme? I mean yes meme. Yes, that meme. Which meme now?" Everyone pointed at the screen of the hippo turtle meme.

Raph says, "Yes! I'm that. There's nothing else in the world I could possibly be." You're the best and cleanest Times Square mascot I have ever seen. Here's my baby. He loves memes. The woman says. She gives her the baby and takes a picture. Then she gives him a five dollar bill.

Raph says, "Ma'am, you misplace your five dollar bill directly into my palm." Leo says,, "Roll with it, bud. She's paying you for the picture. Keep working the crowd and maybe you can get back all of our money you lost." Raph says, "Allegedly lost"

And so, Raph started to take all the credit by getting into the camera, signing their autographs and fill the helmet with money.

Meanwhile, one of the mascots looks jealous because he is stealing their thunder.

Raph says, "Hear ye, hear ye, people of times square, the most famous turtle hippo in the world is available for pictures and quinceaneras."

Mascot 1 says, "No one takes tourists away from Atomic Lass. I can't believe you guys are falling for this hack! Memes come and go, but we've always been here for you, for a small fee. Let's show these newbies how we roll." They snapped at their singers and they started to sing.

Mascot 1 starts singing, "If you wanna make friends you got to know your place." Donnie says,, "My hero Atomic Lass may be about to sing." Mascot 2 sings, "Don't step on people's paws or they'll get into your face."

Raph says,, "That's not neighborly" As he gets pushed behind.

Mascot 1: sings, "If you do what we tell you then you're gonna be fine!"

Raph says, "Really don't want to mess with me. OW!" He gets hit by the knee.

Mascot 3 says,"or else there'll be an oopsie and I'll break your spine."

Leo says shocked, "No way. Nobody messes with Raph like that except for us. Suit up! Time to teach those creeps a lesson and earn the money back for pop's gift. And we're gonna do it Jupiter Jim style."

The boys started to get dressed as Jupiter Jim characters. Leo had his fanny pack, Donnie wore his alien antennas, and Mikey had his shades and homemade fishbowl helmet. Mikey say, "I can't even recognize myself." "Jupiter Jim turtle aliens ahoy!" Leo says. They raced off as Donnie shuts the tank's door while whistling the 1987 TMNT's theme.

Mascot 2 says, "Remember to tip Robot Vampire or she'll suck your blood." Mascot 3 says, "And we'll spit yours if you ever invade our turf again. You puke. What the?!"

Leo says, "Jupiter Jim's turtle aliens flying in to rescue one of our own." Raph says, "Yeah!" "I can't believe I'm close to my childhood idol, Atomic Lass!" Donnie says as his brothers glare at him and she says, "Oh right. Bad guys yeah. I'm on it."

Mascot 3 says, "Show these folks how we mascots are downtown, Robot Vampire." Robot Vampire started to activate a theme from her stereo body.. The dog mascot leaps forward, spinning his legs around and lands on his feet, his arms crossed.

Raph asks, "Mikey?" Mikey asks, "Donnie?" Donnie says,, "Activate music mode." Donnie's battle shell becomes a DJ station as Mikey starts to play it.

Leo says, "Time to go to obedience school." Lep starts dancing. Mascot 4 says, "Not bad bringing a sword to a chain fight." The dog mascot whips his chain at Leo, who shifts left to right dodging them with his moves. Leo says, " Now who's a bad boy? You are."

Atomic Lass goes next, making Leo stunned while Donnie starts to go next.

Donnie says, "Outta the way. I get to dance with her." He dances around with her and asks, "Any chance you and Atomic Lad are Splitsville?" Some women squeal and faint until Donnie gets pecked by the woodpecker mascot. ,ascot 3 says, "You dance as good as you cosplay son!"

Raph says, "Hey! Dance pick on somebody your own size." Raph starts to move around and shuffle like what the others did.

Two mascots flip into the air striking a pose while the Atomic Lass mascot spins on the ground. Mascot 3 says, "Bring it ,you puke."

*here's the video but you guys have to skip to 0:27*

The turtles were smirking with their shells to each other, Mikey throws a smoke bomb and disappears.All of the screens turn into the hippo turtle meme as we see the Turtles on the biggest screen.

Raph says, "It has been broughten. Now let's go get dad's robe." Mascot 1 says, "Give us the green, green!" Donnie began to swing his staff but out of control the staff was flown out of his hands. Donnie says, "Sorry! Gah! Run!" The staff hits Atomic lass' head, causing the head piece to fall off. and collapse Donnie says,, "Oh no no no..." "Oh, me gosh! You knocked that lady's head clean off! Mikey says.

The mascot begins to get back up and the head reveals to be the creepy man Raph encountered earlier.

Raph asks, "You?" The hammer had opened up to reveal so many items, including Raph's wallet. "You stole my wallet! Alright, let's see what your ugly mug looks like!" Raph says as he knocked one of the mascot's heads until a massive ugly roach head appeared screeching. Raph yelps, until more roach heads pop out from the mascot's heads.

They are mutant roaches. All of the people screamed and fled the square. Donnie says, "Metamorphosis, that took an unexpected left turn!"

"You thought you were the only mutants in New York?" Roach 1 asks.

Raph says, "Look, all we wanted was a little money to buy our pops a gift." Roach 1 says, "Boo hoo! Tell it to one of your teddy bears." It rips the car and blows it into Raph. Raph says, "Don't you dare make fun of Dr. Huggenstein, Captain Snuggles or Cheech!" Mikey says, "Let's get our money back!"

Donnie lands next to him, spinning his staff. One of the roaches kicked Leo into a gyro stand. He looks up and gasps as the mutant roach is running to him, ready to maul his face. He acted quickly and threw hot sauce into the roach's eyes.

Leo says,, "Lame!" Donnie says,, "Spider shell engage!" Donnie activates his spider shell as his own battle unlinks his real shell, allowing the spider shell to link his. The roach began to sprout six more arms from its body.

Mikey leaped forward and kicked the roach with his whip "You give robot vampire cockroaches a bad name! Cowabunga!" Mikey says. Donnie is seen climbing on the screen with his battle shell as the roach chased after him. Donnie says,, "You're ruining my childhood fantasy of the two of us fighting crime together in Uraniumvillie." The bug tried to attack but Donnie blocked it with his bo. Donnie says,, "You've left me no choice. But we'll always have Times Square." He blasts the bug away, causing the roach to crash into a shopping cart.

Leo saysm "The creeps got our money!" The last roach is trying to run away with the cash but it gets stopped by Raph. Raph says," Boom! Thank you Times square!"

We cut back home to the lair where Raph gives the present to Splinter.

Splinter asks,, "What is this?" He opens it to reveal a brown robe. "My sons. You honor me. The silky smoothness against my fur, unparalleled. It is really exquisite. I will save it for the most special occasions." He said. All the turtles asks confused, "What?" Splinter asks/says, "Now who's up for training? As luck would have it, I'm already in my jumping jack robe." All the turtles scream. Mikey says, "My eyes!"

End of episode

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 890 100
There's a new mutant in town! Leo is based on a awesome, spectacular, and really poetic boyfriend of mine. MarquisUnleashed is my boyfriend. :3
3.3K 113 12
Mikey has fallen for this new girl Amoly! Amoly on the other hand is not ready and her sisters keep her away from Mikey, will the two lovers ever get...
45K 1.2K 23
this is a little story of Leo and Raph. It Starts of by Raph having a dream about him and fearless. Donnie and Mikey are together so is April and Cas...
1.2K 85 31
Hi! My names, Isabella Petry, but I go by Izzy. I'm a high school girl, who loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! But....I love Leo the most! But enou...