Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

Od KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... Více

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 3: War and Pizza
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters

Episode 4: Down with the Sickness

29 2 0
Od KayaOneil

3rd pov

View of buildings shifts down to underground in the turtles' lair, where the brothers are in their arcade. Thumping techno music plays as Raph follows the patterns on a dancing machine.

"Yeah, all right. Get 'em. Ooh, ahh." Raph said while grunting. Leo says, "I don't think he's got this." "Hey! Leave him alone." Mikey says. Leo asked/said, "What? I'm just saying he doesn't have this." "You're just trying to get in my head." Raph said. "Oh, my peaches and cream, he just doubled." Donnie said.

Scene cuts to image of Splinter's feet as he's walking, coughing and wheezing all the while.

Back to the turtles.

Raph says, "Rag! Now!" Mikey uses a rag to wipe the sweat from Raph's brow and he asked, "Have I ever told you how big and beautiful you are?" Raph said, "No, but thank you." "Uh, he is about to set a new high score. I can't watch, but I can't not watch!" Donnie said.

Switch again to Splinter, still wheezing and his breathing labored. Walking through the lair, swiping his hand across things and knocking them over.

Back to the turtles at the dancing machine.

Leo asks, "You know what they say about big-time moments?" "Yes, I do. They say that in big-time moments, leaders make . . . ." Raph said but got cut off by Splinter.

Splinter was Yelling from somewhere behind them, "Brain!" Raph has stopped moving. "Game Over." The dance machine said.

Scene swipes across to Splinter, clutching his head. "Ow, my brain!" Splinter exclaims. The brothers all shriek at the sight of him. Donnie says/asks, "No! Why?" Splinter inhales sharply and then sneezes weakly. Looks very ill.

Leo says, "Gesundheit." Mikey exclaims, "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh, Splinter's a zombie!" "Mikey, zombies are interested in other people's brains." Donnie said. Raph says, "Rat Flu. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill, boys." Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Down With The Sickness!"

Splinter lying down as his boys stand over him. Leo fans him with a handkerchief while Don peers at him through his lenses.

Splinter asks/says, "I feel terrible. Do I look terrible? Be honest."

Close up of his face, which is nasty. Sound of woman screaming. Sons pull back, all reacting with fear.

Raph exclaims, "Whoa!" "Okay." Donnie says. "You look great, not horribly sick at all. Raph says. He grabs the curtain and pulls it shut, cutting Splinter off from them and says, "He's horribly sick." "Look, a flu this intense is going to affect all areas of his brain. I'm talking the full seven stages, before his body naturally heals itself." Donnie says.

Raph asks, "You guys know what the full seven stages mean?" "Mhm-hmm" all the brothers except for raph say in union. Raoh says, "Another chance to get whatever we want!" "Yeah!" All the brothers said except for raph.

Mikey say, "But poor Dad. He must feel terrible. But lucky us, he'll say yes to whatever we ask for! Whoo-hoo!" "Only if we make it all the way to the end of the flu, the elusive stage seven. And we never get there." Donnie says. "This year's gonna be different. Nobody's getting bit. Nobody's getting infected." Raph says.

Leo says, "When we do make it to the end, which I'm now calling the Must Say Yes stage, what are we gonna ask for?" All the younger brothers say in union, "Hmm . . " Younger brothers all stare at Raph.

Raph say, "Well, this year, I was thinking we could ask for, uh, um, er—uh . . ." "Aww, he's got nothing. We're dead." Leo says. Raph says/asks, "Hey, I got something, all right? Like a, uh . . . ."

Donnie leaps up with a maniacal expression on his face. " Uranium! Oh, we should absolutely ask for uranium." Hey says.Nuclear plant in the background as he expounds on his idea. "I mean, if I could finally get my hands on a little of that, we would be virtually unstoppa . . . ." Hey said.

Mikey jumps in front of him and asks, "What about a brick oven for pizza?"

Leo steps between them, shoving them aside. "Who's gonna clean that? What we should ask for is matching unicorn onesies. Those are sick! Pun intended. And I nailed it." Leo ask/said. All grunting as they wrestle with each other.Raph says, "Enough. I got this, all right? I'm gonna ask Splinter for something that benefits all of us." Mikey says, "This is so exciting! But terrible for Dad." Mikey gasps and then exhales, seeing his breath.

Raph blows on his hand and sees his breath and he says, "Buckle up, boys. It's about to get weird." Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Stage 1: Fever!"

Air whooshing through the vents of air conditioning unit. Splinter stands before it in his underwear, babbling under his breath. Suddenly lifts an electric razor into the air. Sound of razor buzzing.

Scene cuts to the turtles in the center of the lair, heat lamp over them. Raph, Donnie, and Mikey all huddled together and shivering. Leo, in a full body parka, sits a foot away, sipping a hot beverage.

Mikey say, "I hate stage one. Think warm thoughts. Pizza ovens. Bricks from Italy. Wood chips roasting." Raph says, "We're four hours in. His fever's gotta break soon."

"I told you guys to plan ahead. Now I'm sitting here all toasty. Leo says as he slurps his drink as a shadow appears. All look stunned and Leo spits out his drink. "What? Wha . . . why?" Leo asks.

Splinter says as all the fur shaved off his body, "Had to air myself out." He falls on his face as wisps of smoke rise off of him. Then he growls and lifts his head, screeching and looking demonic. His sons start screaming as he charges at them and begins chasing them.

Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Stage 2: Wild Rat Man!" All the brothers we're screaming as they run along the balcony in the lair with their dad chasing them.

Raph and Mikey in full hazmat suits, Leo trying to get into his.

"Don't eat me! Raph's tastier!" Mikey says. Raph says while still tugging at his suit, "Suits on! Suits on! Donnie, get the device ready."

Donnie is at center of lair and says, "Uh, it's ready." He is zipping up suit. "You know, my inspiration for this device was simplicity." Donnie says as he pulls his helmet on, "Why dress something up with lots of bells and whistles when you can just let it speak for its . . . ."

Leo, "No one has time for this!"

Donnie presses button on his gauntlet. There's a deep rumbling as water from a pipe stops flowing and a large clear ball rolls out, smashing into Leo, who grunts as it hits him. He falls to the center of the lair with the containment ball.]

Raph says, "Nice. All right, let's get him inside."

All the brothers are on the ground floor, standing around the ball. Leo opens a box containing pizza and Splinter approaches, snarling. Leo throws the box into the ball and Splinter leaps after it, going into the ball. Donnie shoves a giant plug into the entrance.

Donnie says, "Okay, this should hold him for a while." "And you're sure this isn't cruel?" Leo ask. Raph says to Leo, "He loves pizza and confined spaces you can barely breathe in. "The ball starts shaking violently while Donnie tries to hold on.

Mikey asks, "Donnie, is it gonna hold up?" The ball starts rolling, taking him in it and Donnie says, "Most definitely!"

Donnie caught on outside, screaming as inside, Splinter runs like on a hamster wheel trying to get the pizza. Ball gets airborne, Donnie still stuck to the outside. Ball begins bouncing off the walls of the lair and then bursts open, releasing Splinter, who jumps into a pipe and disappears. Donnie hits the ground with a thud.

Raph says,, "Mikey, follow me, and be careful. We can't afford to lose anyone before stage seven."leo scoffs and says, "I thought we all agreed it was now called the Must Say Yes stage." "It would be easier for me to be careful if I knew you were gonna ask for a pizza oven." Mikey said. "I'm still thinking!" Raph says,

Donnie says while laying on the floor, "Quick question, is uranium still on the table?" Raph groans in frustration. Quick cut to flashlight in Raph's hand. Light sweeping Splinter's room

Raph asks, "Where's Splinter? Mikey, you smell him?"

Suspenseful music plays.

Mikey looks fearful and whimpers as Raph squats next to Splinter's bed and lifts ruffle sheet. Mikey gasps as roach crawls out. Raph sighs in relief and then Mikey gasps again.

Raph says, "He's not under there." Raph looks at Mikey, who appears terrified. Mikey says, "Uh . . . ." Raph asked Mikey, "What?" Raph turns around and Splinter is clinging to his back. Mikey shrieks. Raph turns back to him and says. "Use your words.

Mikeys voice was squeaky as he says , "He's . . . on . . . you." "What? Heats on stew?" Raph asks. Mikey says, "He's on you." Raph asks, "He's on me?" Mikey says as he sinks to the ground, "Yes."

Raph hears snarls and freezes. Splinter's hands come down on his shoulders and Raph screams. Ral=ph reaches back and grabs Splinter, pulling him loose and flinging him across the room. Splinter lands on his face, snarling. Then he pushes himself up and turns around, hands on cheeks and wearing a loving expression.

"Oh, my favorite son." Splinter says as hearts appear over his eyes. Mikey asks "Favorite son? Run!" Announcer say as words flash across the screen, "Stage 3: Captain Cuddle Cakes!"

Leo says as he was taking his hazmat suit off, "Ugh, these things do not breathe." Donnie removes his helmet and asks, "I know, right? Uh, now, are we sure we're safe?"

"Calm down. We're fine. Raph and Mikey have it under contr . . . oh, no." Leo says as Raph and Mikey run past them. "Stage three. Stage three." Raph said.

Splinter was Running towards them, still with hearts in his eyes. "Oh, little baby blue, come to Papa." He says. Raph says while running with Donnie right behind him, "Suits on! Suits on!" Leo runs alongside him, trying to get back into his suit. "Why weren't you in your suits?" Raph asks them. Donnie says while he puts his helmet back on, "It was Leo." "No one forced you to, Donnie!" Leo says as he falls down, then reappears in his suit. "Ugh, what's that smell?" He asks.

Splinter says as his head pushes up next to Leo's inside the suit, "I love you this much." Leo says, "No, no, you don't, I'm your least favorite! I'm Kaya's favorite!!" Donnie says as Leo falls back, "Uh, Leo's infected. Quarantine him."

A Plastic wall zips up, locking Leo in. "Hey, you need me to get to the Must Say Yes stage. We need to ask for the onesies . . ." Leo says as he starts to sway and he says/asks, "Whoa, it is really hot. Is there a fire? There's a fire here, right? The floor is made of lava?" He screams as jets spraying blue mist hit him.

Raph's hand was on control panel. "Down to three. All right, fellas, let's be careful so the rest of us can make sure we get what we want. Who's got eyes on the package?" He said. Mikey gasps, looking at practice dummy covered in lipstick kisses. "I lost him. Oh!" Hey says.

Purple flash as the dummy explodes and Splinter appears in full ninja garb and carrying a sword. Annoucersays as words flash across the screen, "Stage 4: Ninja Supreme!" Splinter tosses throwing stars at Raph, who catches them on his tonfas.

Splinter was charging at his sons "Hot soup!" He exclaims. Splinter runs past them, swinging his sword. They all yelp as he runs past and their hazmat suits practically disintegrate.

Raph asks, "Where'd Splinter go?" All the lights go out. "Huh?" He asks. Mikey was groping around in the dark. "Guys! I think I felt him!" He said. Donnie's hands go up in surprise and there turns to bap Mikey on the head. "Hey, that is my butt." He says. Raph flies across screen, lands on Donnie, and then stands back up. Mikey leaps on Raph, knocking him to the ground.

Donnie says/asks, "Ow! Would everyone please stop hitting me?" He pulls down his goggles and see Mikey and Raph wrestling.

Mikey says, "Now I've really got him. Take that, itchy fuzzball." They continue grunting and groaning as the wrestle. Donnie scans upwards to overhead ledge. Sees Splinter's tail as he vanishes into a room.

Donnie says, "Oh, not my lab!" Dramatic music plays as Donnie creeps towards his lab. He stops just outside the door to listen. He pulls his staff as he slowly enters the room. Perched above him on the ceiling is Splinter.

Raph and Mikey hear a crashing sound from above.Raph asks donnie, "Donnie, you hit?" Donnie leaps down between them, holding his arm which is now bandaged. and says/ask, " No, no, I'm fine. I just cut myself on that janky old door. Everything's okay. Raph, did you decide what we're gonna ask for?"

Raph says, "Yeah, I got it. I'm gonna ask for . . ." He got cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat. "Huh? What?" Splinter asks

Splinter in ninja gear lands a few feet away. When he stands back up, he's in his robe and holding a microphone.

Splinter singing, "I'm . . . ."

Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Stage 5: Karaoke Love Songs!" Both Mikey and Raph have their hands over their ears as Splinter sings. "I can't feel my ears! Nothing is worth this!" Mikey says. Raph says, "We're so close. Only two stages left."

Close-up on donnie, he was sweating and nose dripping. "And three totally healthy turtles left. Man, why is it so hot in here?" Donnie says/ asks. He falls over.

Close-up on second plastic wall being zipped up to hold Donnie as blue disinfectant sprays him.

Donnie says, "Oh, you're gonna get squat from Splinter without Donnie," he beating on the plastic and says, "not without ol' Donnie! I'm the brains behind this operation!" He sneezes.Mikey asks Raph, "Uh, what stage are we on now?"

Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Stage 6: Fan Fiction!"

Splinter says, "Okay, okay, okay. Listen, listen, listen.", He sets an action figure of Lou Jitsu on table. "Okay, we open on noodle shop. It's raining. Lou Jitsu . . . hot soups, two assassins, splinter says. He was acting out fighting scene and says, "then wham . . . interdimensional doorway opens, and out walks . . . dun-dun-duh!" Splinter pops up with helmet on head. "Jupiter Jim, and we smash to titles!" He says.

Mikey was writing on a clipboard and says, "This is amazing. Keep going."

Raph says,, "We're almost at stage seven. This is the closest I've been to success, uh, ever." He starts to high three with Mikey but then Mikey sneezes. Raph pulls back and Mikey falls to the floor. Third time with plastic wall being zipped up to enclose Mikey.

Mikey says, "We're done. Raph is totally gonna blow this. He has no idea what to ask for, which means . . . Getting hot. It's like I'm on the sun here." Mikey hops around as blue disinfectant sprays him.

Raph chuckles and says, "I'm not gonna blow this." Leo says "Raphael, I love you, my brother but not as much as I love my girlfriend, but you do tend to fail in big moments. Pishposh. But that's what makes you, you. Now bring it in, buddy. I'm gonna hug you till a smile comes out." "Enough! Raph's got this, 'cause in big time moments, leaders make big time shots, and I'm big time!" Raph says.

Donnie was hissing and he say, "He must say yes. Make him say yes." Raph says, "Enough! Don't mess this up, Raph. Don't mess this up." "Don't forget we only get to ask for one thing, my little Raph-a-doodle." Leo said to Raph.

Raph says, "I know exactly what I'm asking for."

Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "Stage 7: Must Say Yes!"

Raph facing off with Splinter as dramatic music plays. Close-up on Splinter, who moans and sniffles. Close-up on Raph, who looks determined.

Raph says, "Master Splinter, I know you'll say yes to whatever I ask for. I want you to give . . ." "Raph-a-doodle a hug!" Leo exclaims. He slices through his plastic sheeting with his sword and runs towards them, leaping between Raph and Splinter "Everybody loves hugs!" He said "What? No! Anything but that!" Raph asks/ said.

Splinter runs towards Raph while laughing and says, "Come here!" Be leaps on him, knocking Raph to the ground to hug and smooch him. Raph sneezes.

Splinter sits up, clapping his hands and says, "Ooh, flu.Papa wants a new bike." Bicycle bell dings and Splinter winks. Announcer says as words flash across the screen, "The End!" The announcer sneezes and says, "Uh-oh."

End credits roll 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

99.1K 2.4K 63
What would happen if you met the turtle of your dreams and fell in love with him, take a trip through life with your guy on a ride of frightening mom...
6.9K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
97 0 23
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
1.3K 85 31
Hi! My names, Isabella Petry, but I go by Izzy. I'm a high school girl, who loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! But....I love Leo the most! But enou...