Rise of the tmnt Oc insert (s...

Oleh KayaOneil

Join me (kaya), Leo (Kaya's boyfriend), Raph, Mikey, Kaya's sister April and Donnie on adventures. Raph is go... Lebih Banyak

Meet the Oc/characters
Episode 1: Mystic Mayhem
Episode 2: Donnie's Gift
Episode 4: Down with the Sickness
Episode 5: Shell in a Cell
Episode 6: Repo Mantis
Episode 7: The Fast and the Furriest
Episode 8: Origami Tsunami
Episode 9: Mascot Melee
Episode 10: Newsworthy
Episode 11: Minotaur Maze
Episode 12: The Longest Fight
Episode 13: The Gumbus
Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles
Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux
Episode 16: Stuck on You
Episode 17: Bug Busters
Episode 18: Al Be Back
Episode 19: Purple Jacket

Episode 3: War and Pizza

32 4 0
Oleh KayaOneil

Theme song; opening sequence

3rd Pov

Episode opens with the wail of sirens and a city view. Pans in to where music is playing. Interior. Kids running and playing on various arcade games. Scan over to April and Kaya O'Neil, who is standing in front of a claw machine. Giggling comes from inside and the top of a kid's head can be seen.

My Pov

"How did you even get in there?" My twin/little sister April asked. the machine whirs as April manipulates the claw arm. It snags the kid's shirt and lifts him up. The kids says, "Whoa, whee!" April is moving him over to the drop chute when she is startled and drops him. "I hope we aren't headed for another of your 'epic party fails', Party Captain O'Neils." The manger said. "No way, sir. Tonight's the night we're finally getting a party all the way through Albearto's happy birthday song and cake." I said. The manger said, "You two better, because this is ya'll last chance." "You got this, Party Captain O'Neils." April said to her self even though I heard her. "Don't worry sis we got this." I said. She smiles and nods.

The kid in the machine gives us a thumbs up. Music plays as April and I stand onstage in front of a curtained area. "Get hyped, kids! Coming to the stage to sing 'Happy Birthday', give a big 'what up' to the Cheese Master of Bear-imonies, " the curtain opens "Albearto and his Fun time Band, and !" I said.

Animatronic band onstage. Alberto says, "Bon giorno, kiddies! I hear someone's a year older today, and I'm not just talking about my underwear." Timmy the birthday kid says, "Uh . . . ." Albearto says, "Okay, sing with me, kiddies! Happy . . ." "Hey, Albearto. Incoming." Timmy says. Timmy throws mug of soda while the rest of the kids cheer. "No!" April and I say in union. A mug flies over her head and hits mechanical Albearto, splattering his face and landing in his mouth. Electricity starts crackling and Albearto's whole body shakes. Something explodes and fire shoots up from Albearto's back. Albearto falls on his face.

A little girl says, "Boo!" The kids start yelling, throwing things, and running everywhere. April said, "Not good, not good." "I agree" I said. "Let's go!" A kid said. "Sis call Donnie" April said to me. I take out my phone, scrolls to Donnie's listing and call him. Donatello appears on screen. Behind him a flying microwave wearing boxing gloves shoots lasers at his brothers.

"You are conversing with Donatello." Donnie said on the phone. Me and April were crouched on the floor in hiding. "Dude, we need your help." I said. "For you two, anything. As long as it does not involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls." There's an explosion behind him and his brothers cry out, which he ignores. "Please not beach balls." He said.

April takes my phone and asked/said, "Can you fix Albearto? He broke before singing 'Happy Birthday'." Don says to his brothers, "April and Kaya still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys." "April and Kaya still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song?" Raph asked. I take my phone back from April and asked, "Are we on speaker?" "Or cake, actually." Donnie said. My boyfriend Leo scoffs and asked, "Or cake?" Raph says, "Albearto's is the pizza place, right? We'll be right over." "Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something . . ." April said.

Screen goes blank, leaving April and I staring at it. She hands me back my phone. Double doors at the back burst open and the turtles appear, striking a pose. "Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!" Raph said. "That was fast. Actually, we just needed Donnie." April said. I went to Leo hugged him and he kissed me on the lips, we pulled away for air. "Oh, we know, we just came for the free pizza. Remember, blend in like you're a birthday robot." Raph said. They all stiffen up like robots and walk stiffly, making beeping and whirring sounds. "Aye, aye, captain." Mikey said.

"So, Donnie, hopefully this will be a quick fix." I said. Shift to Don working on a headless Albearto, parts strewn everywhere. donnie asked/said, "Eh? Uh . . . ." "Or a total tear-down. That works." April said. I hear screaming. "Huh?" I asked. Me and April Part the curtains and gasps. We open them wider to see the kids all going wild. "And short-circuiting con-qu-ered. Now to juice up his . . . ." Donnie said. April and I turns back to Don. "That's enough." I said. "We just need him to sing 'Happy Birthday' and quiet the kids down so we don't get fired." April said. Donnie says, "Oh, sure, he could just sing it. Or he could dazzle!" "Please, please, no dazzling." I said.

Don says while tinkering with Albearto's controls and then starts putting him back together. "You know, he might end up being the greatest entertainer-bot of his generation. And voila, Albearto 2.14.2. I upgraded my upgrade in the middle of the upgrade." He holds controls box and presses a button. "Now, to sync him to my remote, and it's showtime!" He said.

Albearto comes back to life and says, "Bon giorno, kiddies!" "Yeah, let's go give Timmy the Albearto-iest birthday ever." April said. "Yeah!" I said.

Sounds of raucous chatter and laughter. Little girl chases President Pepperoni. April and I step out on stage. April grasps the curtain pull. Don steps out behind us with a remote control box.

"You ready?" I asked. "Yep." Donnie asked. April pulls the cord and the curtain opens. Albearto is holding a guitar and plays a power chord. "Bon giorno, kiddies!" Albearto says. A little girl asked, "Is he going to break again?" "Not on our watch. Again." I said.

"Hold on to your birthday hats, kiddies," Albearto says and the band starts playing hard rock music. "Whoa!" He said. Don says, "And now, for a little guitar solo." He presses a button. "You're welcome." He said. "Check me out, I'm shredding this guitar like its mozzarella." Albearto said. "Looking good, D!" I said. Albearto continues playing; hopping around on the stage at the same time. Starts to malfunction. Donnie said, "Uh, hold on. No, no, no, no. He should not be glitching. He should be rocking and or rolling!" April said, "Donny." Electricity crackles and Albearto begins to spin.

"Oh, no, oh, the battery." Donnie said. A control box shows a battery empty symbol. "Oh, I knew I forgot to change something. I can't stop him!" Don said.

Albearto flying all over the stage. Shoves his guitar into the air and pierces an overhead light box. Electricity jolts down and through Albearto's body. Dramatic music plays as sparks flash all around Albearto. Kids are staring, their arms still in the air. April, Donnie and I stare. Close up of Albearto, followed by images of test tubes and circuit boards. Sudden explosion. Electricity crackles in an arc overhead. Smoke starts to clear. Kids covered in soot. April and I clutches our head and groans. "Ta-da." Donnie said.

3rd Pov

The turtles are in the kitchen eating pizza. The lights flash and then go out. "This can't be good." Raph said.

My Pov

Music plays. Back to Albearto who isn't moving. April and I runs onstage. "Okay, so that happened. But we can still sing 'Happy Birthday' without him." April said. She starts singing, "Happy birthday . . . ." Behind her, Albearto beings to stand up. Weird groan stops April mid-song. Kids looks terrified; they start shrieking and whimpering. "Hey diddly ho, kiddies." Albearto says. He stalks towards kids, who peer upwards in terror and says, "Time to pump this party up. Let's play!" The kids scream and run. "Donnie, can you, um . . . ." I said, I looks at Don, who still has the control box in his hands. "I can fix this." Don says and he pounds on the control box and says, "I can fix this, I can fix this, I can fix this. He bangs his head against the control box and said, "I can totally fix this." The box breaks when he smashes his face into it. "You know what, it turns out I cannot fix this." He said.

April and I slap our faces in frustration and then runs towards screaming kids. Albearto is laughing maniacally as he reaches for the birthday boy. April and I snatches a pizza platter of a table and jumps in front of the kid. . "Play nice, Albearto!" My sister said. April and I swings the platter. Albearto groans as both his hands go flying through the air. Timmy clings to my arm. "Run, kid!" I said. Timmy runs away screaming. Albearto lifts his right arm and robotic claws spring forth to form a new hand. Albearto said, "Whoopsie, thanks for the claws, April and Kaya."

HIs left hand also has claws. Yells and swings an arm back, preparatory to striking April and I . April holds platter up in front of her face. "He knows our names?" April asked

Alberto says, "These are way better to open gifts with." Close-up on claws. Albearto begins slashing up the wrapped birthday gifts, yelling and grunting the whole while. Confetti rans down on April and I. Kids are all hiding under the tables. April and I turns to kids. "Who wants to play a little game of follow the leaders to safety?" April asked.

April leads the way and the kids and I run after her. She holds open the front door and the screaming kids run outside. "And tell your friends to celebrate at Albearto's after you're done fleeing for your lives." I said. April slams door shut when the last kid leaves. Albearto suddenly appears behind us. Laughing, he menaces her and me. Before he can strike, Raph appears and punches Albearto with his tonfa. "Knuckle sandwich!" Raph said. Albearto flies through the air and crashes into a table, crushing it. I run to raph and hug him, he hugs back. What I didnt notice was that he was bluhshing. Alberto immediately sits up again.

"Bon giorno, kiddies!" Alberto says. "We'll fix it, April and Kaya. He may have the crazy, but we got the numbers. Go ahead and bounce if you two need to." Raph said. Alberto says, "Don't leave, I haven't handed out the party invitations yet."

Power cords snake out of Albearto's mouth, shoot across the room and strikes Cheery Tomato. Another set of cords plug into President Pepperoni. Albearto retracts the cords and both Tomato and Pepperoni come to life, taking up fighting stances alongside Albearto.

Don says, "Uh, he's bringing the robots to life." "No sweat, still got this." Raph said.

Music plays. Albearto's head spins around backwards and cords shoot from his mouth again to go into the Whack-a-Vole arcade game. The voles come to life and leap out of the game, lining up with the animatronics.

"Uh, you didn't have plans right now, did you, April, Kaya?" Raph asked us. April and I laugh. "Oh, we're staying." I said. "We're the Party Captains, and we're saving Timmy's party from disaster." April said. A kid yells and April and I look to see Timmy sitting in front of the Whack-a-Vole game. The Voles are crowding around him. "Right after we save Timmy." I said. The group leaps into action. Albearto and his band charge the heroes. April and I drop to Our knees and slides underneath the animatronics and they collide with the turtles. April and I keeps running towards Timmy. "Timmy!" I said.

Timmy said, "Lady!" He is crying and reaching for me, I spring forward to grab him and then rolls forward onto the arcade game with Timmy in my arms. The voles move towards Me. Reaching down, April and I grab the game mallets. "Yeah! It's go time." April said. Machine beeps and sign on it says 'Let's Play'. Growling and grunting, the voles leap at us. Timmy stands behind me as April and I smashes the voles with the mallet. Machine is keeping score. Voles begin popping up behind me from the openings in the game and leap. I am caught by surprise, but Timmy saves me by striking them with a mallet. "Oh, yeah! Nice shot, birthday boy!" I said.

Timmy giggles. Slow menacing laughter draws their attention and another animatronic moves towards them astride a rocket ride. It drops a coin into the slot on the machine and it rocks back and forth vigorously, and then the rocket flies off the pedestal, striking the Whack-a-Vole game. April grabs Timmy and jumps off the game with me right beside her just as the rocket hits it and explodes. Claw machine kid kicks the bottom panel of the game open and slides out.

Claw kid says, "Yippee, I'm free!" April shoves Timmy and Claw Kid back inside the game and slams the door shut. They pop up inside amongst the toys. April says, "You'll be safer in here. Plus, you have a new friend." April and I yell as a bunch of voles slam into us.

3rd Pov

Scene moves to Mikey, who lands hard on top of a Skee-Ball game and is stunned.

"President Pepperoni wants you for my punching bag." Pepperoni said. MIkey asked/said, "Huh? Ooh." He grabs a ball, winds up, and throws. Pepperoni spins around and smacks the ball with a length of pepperoni, sending it whizzing back at Mikey. He ducks and the balls lands in one of the holes, setting off the red light atop the game and its alarm. Game tickets start flying out of the machine. "All right, making it rain! Ha!" mikey said. Mikey grabs handfuls of balls and starts flinging them at Pepperoni, who tries to hit them. He can't hit them as fast as Mikey tosses them and they begin striking him. Mikey throws his Kusari-fundo at Pepperoni.

It wraps around him and Mikey yanks him forward. Pepperoni slams into the arcade game head first. Bunches of tickets pour out of the game. "Fourscore and twenty more tickets!" Mikey said.

Shift to Don, who groans as he crawls up from underneath the balls in a ball pit. Tomato slams down on top of him. "Oh, you're so cute, but so mean, " don said as she jumps up and then down on him again. "Why do I always go for your type?" He asked. Don rolls onto his back as she bounces up in the air again. The robotic arms shoot out of his battle shell and latch onto her appendages to deliver a heavy electrical charge. Tomato melts and slides out of the arms. She lands on the balls and starts sinking.

"This doesn't make Cheery cheery." Tomato said. The last thing seen of her is one of her hands holding a small box with a red button on top of it. She pushes the button. "Huh?" Donnie asked. Don scrambles out of the ball pit. He hits the ground and covers his head with his arms as the ball pit explodes. "Oh, I'll never eat ketchup again." Don said. Tomato's remains plop down behind him.

*Cut to Leo's uplifted Odachi.*

Leo says, "You'd think as a birthday bot, " His sword strikes metal, "you'd be a little more chill at a birthday party." He said. He dodges Albearto's swings. Leo starts to attack, but Albearto punches him first. Leo slides back, holding his sword up defensively. Sees Albearto coming at him again, this time holding a board. "No, wait . . . ." Leo said. Albearto hits him and Leo goes flying. Slams into the manager's glass viewing window and cracks it.

Inside, the manager is in his chair, hugging a trophy that reads '#1 Boss'. He kisses the trophy as the entire wall behind him cracks.

Scene shifts to Albearto, holding a wooden plank. Leo hits the ground in front of him. Raph, standing behind Albearto, reacts with fear when he sees that Leo is helpless.

"Power Smash Jitsu. Raph said. He smashes his fists together, but his mystic power fails. "Power Smash Jitsu!" He said again. He tries again and it still doesn't work. Raph said, "Or not." Raph charges at Albearto, who turns just as Raph swings. Albearto catches his arm and throws Raph, who lands on top of Leonardo.

Aberto says, "If I can't have a birthday party, nobody can." Mikey sees the action from his perch atop a crawl tunnel. Spinning his weapon, he leaps. "Cowabunga!" Mikey said. Alberto swings and hits Mikey and said, "I'm going to crack you open like a birthday pinata." Mikey hits the ground, bounces onto and off of Raph and lands on his back next to his brothers. Albearto laughs as he stands over the three turtles. "Oh, your sorry skills make me snicker." Aberto says. Don, standing to the side, observes Albearto taunting his brothers. "You're no match for the King of Birthday Parties, that's for sure." He said.

Donnie Looks next to him at a birthday cake on a cart and says, "There's only one way to get through to this guy. Hey, Albearto. You know, you can't be the King of Birthday Parties, " He holds out birthday cake, and says, "without having one of your own."

Albearto lifts his arms menacingly while roaring. Then suddenly he stops, looking surprised. Alberto asked, "Waiit, what? A birthday party for meesy-weesy?" Donnie walks towards him with the cake, stepping over his brothers to get closer and says, "That's right, Albearto. Today's the day you were born. Through a total accident that's clearly nobody's fault." "A birthday cakey-wakey?" Aberto says as he takes the cake from Don. "Oh, for meesy-weesy?" He asked.

The other turtles stand up next to him. " Not just a cake, my friend. We've also got a little song for you." Donnie said, the he sings, "Happy birthday to you." The rest of the Turtles join in, "Happy birthday to . . . ."Albearto starts weeping as they sing.

Suddenly Kaya smashes Albearto on the head with her mallet. The cake flies from his hands and hits Don in the face. He licks it off his face and the brothers and april watch Kaya, who is yelling and smashing Albearto. There are groaning and clanking sounds. Raph grabs a handful of cake, making the rest of it fall off of Don.

My pov

"Take that!" I said. I stand on top of Albearto, who has powered down. I'm covered in cake. "Sing with me, guys!" I said. "We're finishing this party!" My sister April said, She sings, "Happy birthday . . ." "Finish the song!" I said to the turtles.

"Dear – Kid – Squirt . . . ." The turtles asked/sung. "Albearto?" Don asked. The turtles said, "Happy birthday to you." Rumbling sound, building starts to shake, all being yelling. There's is a huge crash and everyone is coughing. Smoke clears and the night sky can be seen.

April asked, "Huh?" Indistinct chattering and then the turtles bounce out of sight. Leo pecked me on the lips and said, "Bye babe." Then he left. "Later." Raph said. "Have fun cleaning up, bye." Don said.

Music plays and April and I drop our mallets. The restaurant is destroyed. Timmy says while still inside claw machine, "Best birthday ever!" The manger runs to where April and I are standing and says, "My restaurant!" "On the upside, we finally made it through the 'Happy Birthday' song." I said. The manger said, "That tears it, O'Neils. You're . . . ." "Fired, yeah, we figured." April said. She and I drop our name tags into his hands.

"You can mail our paychecks. Peace." I said. April and I walks away.

3rd Pov

Closeup of Albearto's head on the ground. The lights in its eyes flash on.

End episode 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

206K 4.7K 41
It's all in the title! Just a little heads up I'm a newcomer and this is my first time writing here on Wattpad. Click that read button please! I do n...
7K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
108 0 23
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
45K 1.2K 23
this is a little story of Leo and Raph. It Starts of by Raph having a dream about him and fearless. Donnie and Mikey are together so is April and Cas...