๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch.. ยฒโถ

11.9K 313 226
By Leyah_eroticstories

{Recap from previous chapter}

I stopped in my tracks the moment I hear his voice and I started breathing heavily. "One more step and I'll screw your eyes shut, then fuck you inside that party in front of everyone."

I gasp, "S-Sander."

"Honey baby, you've been a very bad girl lately."

Yeah, I'm dead.

Literally.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

—M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

He slid his fingers down to my pussy and felt my pussy lips through my panties, before he tore the mesh and shift my panty as he felt up my pussy.

Sander really tore underneath my mesh jumper just to fuck me?

He's crazy as hell.

I should've known he would easily find me. Once a stalker, always a stalker.

"Fat pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, good pussy." He pushed his fingers inside one by one and I moan loudly as he continues, "And you expected me to let you stay here without me, with these little boys?"

I did expect him to, honestly.

Swiftly removing his fingers from inside my pussy, he pulled his pants button and zipper open before removing his dick.

How are they not seeing all this right now?

"Sander we can't—" I called out but he gave me a hard glare, shutting me up immediately.

I clamped my mouth shut as he spread my legs on the stool and angled his tip to my entrance, before forcing its way into me.

"Ahhh."

"Fuck." He groans, pulling out and slamming back inside me.

My legs wrapped around his body tightly as I buried my head into his chest, not wanting to see if anyone was watching us fucking in the dark.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He grunts, "I told you one more step and I'll fuck you in this bloody party, and what did you do honey baby?" He forces his dick deeper and I moaned over the music.

"I-I moved, I tried running away from you." I gasped out.

"Bad girl, you never listen." He breathes out as he places a hand under the back of my thighs, lifting me up a little off the barstool. He started thrusting inside me and I cried out knowing he's literally splitting my pussy.

"I-I'm sorry." I murmured, just as another Dexta Daps song started to play.

Fuck yuh suh gud make yuh feel like yuh wah cry, Girl mi just love how mi and yuh connect like a WiFi, Yuh secret safe with mi, yuh freaky nuh try hide, Dah pussy deh fit fi mi, mi sure yuh a my size.

"Interesting song." Sander murmurs as he fucked me with the rhythm of the song.

I moan into his chest as he moved his hips into me, his dick going way too deep into my pussy and I clenched around him.

Cock up yuh pusyy pon mi, Fling up yuh pussy pon mi, Mi put it in like password, Then mi put in some hard work, Yuh pussy fat, how much it weigh? Yuh fuck mi good, how mi fi stray? Gyal when mi dun yuh need plasta, Yuh ago dead a wah yuh last words?

Fucking hell.

This song wants me to get pregnant tonight.

"Sander, they'll see us. Slow down please." I pleaded with him as he went harder and faster.

"Look on my face and tell me if it looks like I give a fuck who wanna catch me fucking my woman." He gritted out, "As a matter of fact, shut up before I have to spread you out in the middle of the party and fuck you there instead."

He surely would do that, knowing his crazy self.

I rolled my eyes, "How about you leave me the fuck alone and let me go choke on a Jamaican man dick like you told me to...." I sass.

He glared at me before gripping my throat and my pussy drips around his dick at the feeling.

Them man here we love.

Bad man.

Bad man digging out my hole.

"Repeat what you said just now. I dare you, honey baby." His hand tightened around my neck and my eyes widened.

"I didn't say anything, daddy."

Coward.

Love talk and can't defend it.

"It hurts." I whimpered out as he rubbed my sensitive clit and started fucking me harder, so hard that the barstool that I'm sitting on started shifting and shaking with every thrust.

"Shut up and take my dick, stop acting like you don't want it." He smirks.

I shut up immediately and take the fuck he's giving me.

As a real bad gal, hehe.

"Look how you creaming all over my dick baby." He groans and my eyes rolled back when he slapped my ass, squeezing it while thrusting deeper. "Exactly how I like it."

I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was close. "I'm gonna cum." I informed him as he rubbed my clit.

"Cum and I'll kill your little boy toy." He threatens.

Oh shit.

"B-But—"

He shook his head, "Bad girls don't deserve to cum, so don't you dare."

Tears filled my eyes as it ran down my cheeks.

Why am I crying?

A girl just wanna cum in peace.

"Crying won't make you cum." He mocked before his dick twitched inside me, "Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum now." He groans.

"Please, I can't hold it." I pleaded with tears down my cheeks. "I wanna cum too."

Crocodile tears.

"Honeysia, don't let me burst your fucking windpipe and kill you, then kill myself." He threatens and I gulped, "Don't cum and I'm not warning you again, baby."

I hate him.

Well, not really.

My pussy clenched around his dick and his mouth hang open with his low eyes, staring at me.

"Yeah, grip your dick baby," His mouth parted as he moans when I gripped around him tighter.

"What the fuck?" I heard Kamal's voice and my eyes widened as they locked with his, while he's looking at us with a frown. "What is he doing to you, Sia? Are you okay?"

What an embarrassment on me.

All you could hear mixed with the music was the sound of my wet pussy whenever thrust in and out of me.

He wasn't stopping at all, not even when we now have a audience watching us.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out of it, only the sound of me moaning.

Sander knows how to use his big dick too good, I just wanna cry.

I just wanna cum so bad.

Sander let's out a loud groan as I felt ropes of cum shooting inside me, "Good pussy driving me crazy." He licked his lip, covering my pussy with his jacket as he looked Kamal up and down. "Couldn't you let me finish cum inside my wife first before interrupting us boy?"

Kamal frown but his eyes widened when he saw Sander pulled out his dick from my pussy and fixed back my panty in place, then tying his jacket around my waist.

I still didn't even get to cum.

Fucking bitch Sander stopped me from cuming.

"You're married?" He asked with surprised. "And you're also making him fuck you now? Here? Really?"

Then is it not my pussy?

"No—"

"Yes she is, she's my wife and I can fuck her wherever I see fit. Isn't that right baby?" Sander interrupted as tucked his dick back into his pants.

I nod like a real yam head.

Delusional man.

No shame he doesn't have.

"I wasn't talking to you white boy." Kamal gritted.

Oh shit.

"Now if I were to call you black boy, I would be considered racist." Sander glares at him.

He's right though.

"Sia?" Kamal ignored Sander as he turned to me.

Sander stood infront of me, blocking my path to him so he couldn't see me, "You're starting to annoy me and when something is annoying, I tend to get rid of it." Sander states with a straight face.

Kamal maybe three or four inches shorter than Sander as he stood there trying to size up with him.

"Is that a threat?" Kamal asks.

Sander turns to me, "Honey baby? Haven't you told this boy that I don't do threats, but I do promises instead? I'm quite disappointed." He states just as two more men came up beside Kamal.

Oh.

Sander chuckles, "Who you gonna call next hm? Your mommy?" He tsks, then turns to me. "You downgraded to this? Honey baby, just look at my handsome body." He flaunts, "Now look at him, I'm highly disappointed in you, really."

This cocky motherfucker.

I rubbed my forehead in stress.

He's stressing me out at this moment.

"A wah di fuck do deh white bitch yah man." Kamal laugh with his friends.

Or probably they're his groupies.

Sander frowned, I'm sure he didn't understand one thing Kamal just said, me either. "Yeah okay whatever you say. I'm getting bored and I need to teach this one a little lesson." He picked me up and turn to the guys, "Now, if you guys could dip and disappear that would be lovely." He grins, pushing past them. "Count your days, they're numbered."

My legs wrapped around Sander as he walked through the party with me. I looked back at Kamal and his friends, showing them my middle finger while shouting, "Fuck you pussies, nobody fucks with my man bitch ass punks."

Yeah, I'm definitely drunk.

Sander stops immediately, "What did you just say?" He asks as his eyes lit up.

I ran my hands through his hair, pecking his lips. "My man, my man, my big dick man." I stick my tongue out licking his lips and he opens his, sucking on it.

He smiles widely at me afterwards, before it disappears within a second. "If you think that's gonna work on me, then you're sadly mistaken because I'm still gonna punish your ass."

Damn him.

I thought I had him for a second.

"I tried." I pout.

"Just so you know, I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

"So all this while I could've happily cum then, since as you still decide to kill him." I glared, "You fucking bitch."

He slaps my ass, "Not my fault you believed me."

I sigh.

He pulled me into a car and got in afterwards. I jumped when I saw Natalia in the car with Rome as well.

Oh.

"Hey big bro." I grin.

He sent me a hard glare.

Okay then.

"What were you both thinking?" He sighs and I saw Natalia rolling her eyes.

"We were thinking about having fun." I shrug.

"With those boys?" Sander gritted and I glared at him.

"Yeah, so what?" I say with attitude.

Honey shut the fuck up before you die.

I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut sometimes.

"I'm gonna fuck her up, I swear to my bitch of a mother I'm gonna fuck Honey up." He swears, shaking his head as he looks at Rome.

I gulped.

"Asking for a friend, fuck me up in what way though?" I ask curiously, "I'm gonna get dick again?"

Girl just wanna cum.

He looks at me with an unbelievable expression.

"You're on probation, no more dick for you until you start listening to me." He expressed with a shrug. "Dick is gonna be the reason you die, just watch."

My mouth hang open.

"WHAT? That's illegal, you cant just put me on dick probation." I say shocked, "And that's probably gonna take a couple years before I learn to start listen to you."

He rolled his eyes, "Watch me." Then he eyes my outfit, "I just wanna know what the fuck you are wearing and where is your curls? That's all I wanna know."

Natalia choked immediately when Sander started mentioning about the clothes I had on.

Her eyes pleadingly met mine as she silently begs me not to say anything.

I giggle softly and looked away.

I pout to him, "You're saying I'm not beautiful in this?"

He groans, "Stop trying to guilt trip me, you already know you're beautiful in everything— but that's not the point."

I snort, but shut my mouth when he grabs the jumper and part of it tore.

"Just look at that, cheap and revealing." He scoff. "You stole my bank cards and couldn't get something worth it?"

Oh right. I forgot about those.

He's so annoying and rude.

Natalia jumps up immediately, "Hey! It's not cheap." Then she clamps her mouth shut, "I mean, I think it's not? I wouldn't know, how the hell would little me know?"

Yeah, stop the talking Talia.

Sander looks over at her, then over at me suspiciously.

"How should I punish you?" He thought to himself as he watches me with dark eyes.

"Give me dick, it's the best punishment." I sticked my tongue out, wiggling it around. "Let me choke on it, daddy." I say and he groans, shifting in his seat.

"No." He rolled his eyes, looking away from me.

Rome snort, "You both are really clowns for each other."

"Shut up!" Sander and I both snap at him at the sametime and he pretends to zip his lips and threw away the key.

I really can't work my way out of this one.

Hmmm, I wanna do that in a party too..😭😫🤷‍♀️

This is for y'all smuttiessss👅🥵 I gotcha backs❗️🥂

Anywayssss, only one more chapter to go for the end of vacation and then we going right back into the drama.... exciting!💀😂

Have a good day/night besties.😏🦋

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
153K 5.3K 34
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๏ฟฝ...
234K 3.6K 34
Torryn had me bent over his knees with one hand resting on my bare ass. "Do you know why you're being punished?" he asked. I nodded my head. "You wil...
308K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...