Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

Bonus Chapter 2

7.8K 575 77
By shadynightx_

It was a usual morning in Rajvansh mansion with everyone sitting on the dining table having their breakfast peacefully.

"Rudra, why are you sitting in casuals? Are not you going to the office today?" Everyone's ear perked up hearing Amaya's voice questioning Rudra, the fact that he 'HE' was not going to the office seemed to fascinate everybody present, especially the three musketeers, Krish, Amrita and Saksham and our beloved Adhrith.

"Umh yeah- You were on a leave so I thought why not give you some company you know" Rudra nervously laughed looking here and there and began eating again.

But,

Adhrith raised his eyes smirking and glanced at the three musketeers, passing a wink while the other three snickered to themselves.

"Yeh dooriya jeene na de, haal mera tumhe na pata, oh jaane jaaa dono jahan meri baaho mei aa aa bhi jaa" The four of them sang together looking at Rudra who had a blank expression.

The others just laughed at the scene which was way too amusing for them except Amaya.

"Shut up" Rudra snapped at the four singers, who sounded more like 4 dying racoons bidding their last good byes.

Although his words seemed to have no effect on them as they all laughed even more.

Amongst everything Amrita felt a kick on her leg she glanced at her side to find Saksham and raised her eyebrows in confusion.

He actioned her to move a little closer and whispered, "I told bade papa"

"You did?" She giggled lightly remembering the incident that happened not too long ago, "I did" He snickered looking at his poor father who was the prey to his prank.

Flashback....

All the family members were in the living room, spending some quality time after dinner.

Meanwhile, Saksham quickly slipped into his parents, Netra and Adhrith's room and grabbed Adhrith's alarm clock.

Instead of 5am he set his alarm at 2am and chuckled with evilness leaving the room.

Exactly at 2am the alarm rang breaking Adhrith's sleep, "Why does it feel like, it's not a long ago I fell asleep? Leave it I must concentrate on my health" He said walking inside the washroom, to get ready for his jog.

As he reached the main hall, he spotted Amrita sitting on the sofa and reading a book, "Amrita? You are studying so early in the morning? Very good very good, teach your brother something such a lazy boy he is! I'm fed up with him! You continue I'll be back, bye" She stared at her chachu being dumbfounded with her eyebrows creased.

What did he say? Why was he so proud of her for reading a book till so late.

She looked at her wrist watch and it was almost 2:30 am, she was reading the book after dinner and did not realise when the time passed.

She shook her head and resumed reading when she heard someone sitting beside her, startled, she jumped out of the sofa to realise it was none other than Saksham who seemed to be controlling his laughter.

"What?" She said standing up and sitting on the sofa beside him, "Dad- I kind of pranked him"

"You what?" She questioned shock, keeping her book aside, "I changed the time of his alarm from 4:30 to 2am and now he is going for a jog, in the middle of the night, come let's watch if he figured it out or not" He chuckled pulling her up and making his way up the terrace while dragging her behind him.

On the other hand Adhrith was jogging peacefully while listening to a song through headphones and humming simultaneously.

"Kisne kisko loota
Kiska maatha kaise phoota
Kya pata....
Bhaiya we don't have a clue

Itna hi pata hai, Aage daudein toh bhala hai
Peechhe toh, ek rakshash phaade munh" He kept humming the song but stopped dead on his tracks once he noticed a group of stray dogs barking at eachother.

He thought to not mind them and keep jogging, anyways the weather did not seem nice, it was darker than usual.

As he was about to get past them the group of dogs began barking at him and one of them started to come close by to bite him.

Out of panic he started running towards the direction he came from, the pack began following him, barking at him loudly.

He ran faster as the lyrics blasted through his headphones,

'Bhaag bhaag DK bose, DK bose, D K bose
bhaag bhaag DK "Bose dk" bhaag....
Aandhi Aayi Hai Aandhi Aayi Hai
Aandhi Aayi Hai...
Bhaag bhaag DK bose, DK bose, D K bose
Bhaag bhaag DK "Bose dk" bhaag...
Aandhi Aayi Hai.

Bhaag Bhaag.......'

As he neared to the gate of the mansion, Amrita and Saksham were able to spot him, but what shocked them was the pack of dogs following him behind barking at him.

Adhrith was about to enter the gate but he slipped on a stone and fell on his knees, he tried to stand up but he didn't notice the cow dung and this time fell on his butt.

The watchman quickly came outside with a stick and shooed the dogs away and helped Adhrith to stand up, whose lowers were covered in cow dung.

"Sir are you okay?" The watchman asked as he noticed Adhrith keeping his hand on his back with a painful expression.

"Yes yes I'm fine, go back to your work please and do not tell anyone about this okay?" He said and received a 'yes sir' as a reply from the latter.

He started walking inside, with his right hand on his back, limping all the way inside the mansion.

Watching Adhrith both Saksham and Amrita ran downstairs and Amrita sat exactly where Adhrith saw her and held her book, acting as if she had been reading all this time.

On the other hand, as Adhrith approached the hall, he corrected his posture and started walking as if nothing happend, he saw Amrita reading the book, "Very good keep it up!" He muttered and started walking upstairs, once he was sure Amrita couldn't see him he again put his hand on his back and started limping untill he reached his room.

Flashback ends...

"Btw, I had something to ask" Rudra said gaining everyone's attention, "Konsa paagal bewda raat ke 2 baje jogging pe jaata hai?" He asked with an amused expression, his eyes directed to Adhrith while Amrita and Saksham gazed at their plates trying hard to control their laughter, while Adhrith felt his ears turn hot due to embarrassment.

(Which mental drunkard goes jogging at 2am in the night?)

Krish, who had no idea about what was happening asked with oblivion and a confusion laced tone, "Dad what are you saying? Hume kya pata hum konsa kisi bewde ke saath rehte hai, haina chachu?"

(How would we know? We do not live with any drunkard, right chachu?)

At this point Saksham and Amrita could no longer hold their laughter and bursted off laughing.

"Bhai it's all my alarm clock's fault, I must replace it with another" He pouted making Rudra laugh while the others just gazed at Rudra Amrita and Saksham who seemed to have gone crazy.

***

Hey guys!

How is everyone doing?

Hope you all are good!

How was the chapter.

I guess I'm not ready to bid this book a farewell that's why I keep adding more and more chapters.

But I love these cuties and they feel like my safe place.

Anyways I love all your votes and comments as well so keep voting.

And I would be over the moon if some of you could follow me 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
138K 3.6K 27
Read the story to know the Rudra Kaushik, a billionaire and eligible bachelor of india intrigued by innocent Kushi Gupta. Will Rudra make Kushi fall...
4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
98.3K 5.7K 34
"If you weren't happy marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that perhaps since that's what everyone wants to do...