Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
3. I'll be good
4. Who calling?
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
13. I promise
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
17. Please let her be okay
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
29. I don't know
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

18. Are we pa?

3.6K 330 515
By InfinitiAkira

Be sure you've read last chapter, "17. Please let her be okay,"

Y'all hit 100 votes and almost 300 comments yesterday, and y'all got a update today...see how that works?

March 15, 2017

••••••

Continuing...

"He's still not here," Kane walked towards Orion and spoke softly, "is there anyone else you can call?"

Orion leaned his head back and sighed, "he'll be here, he wouldn't ruin this surprise for Nala—he'd probably drive to this bitch on two wheels to get me before he didn't show up," he joked to make light of the situation, Kane chucked. "If all else fails, I'm sure you can get off early and take me there,"

"You wouldn't be going straight there, but, I'd take you nonetheless," he leaned agaist the wall outside of the prison, "I'm going to miss you man,"

"Don't act like we won't be around eachother no more, you can't get rid of me that easily." Orion stepped closer to him and pulled him closer, "you'll have better access to me now that I'm outside of these walls...I'll have better access to you as well," he smirked.

Kane sucked his teeth and pushed him away, "you not fuçking me nigga—you getting fucked' I don't play that shit bro,"

"Like you ain't play about sucking dick, getting ya ass played with, sucking toes, or calling another nigga daddy," Orion spoke casually, "youn' think you'll bottom for me? Be forreal,"

The air had suddenly became thick, Kane cleared his throat and faced the sounds of a car door opening and closing. Orion looked too, Kasim stood there leaned against the car eyeing the two. "There go ya boy' guess I'll see you later?" Kane spoke and stood up straight.

Nerves struck Orions body, he was still shocked at the fact that he was now a free man. Monday, his hearing had went better than he had anticipated, his release had been set for Wednesday—today—and that had freaked him out. He knew that he could thank the warden for all of this, he had been working hard to get him out for the past year alongside his lawyer. The moment was finally here and Orion wasn't sure how to feel about it, reality hadn't quite set in. The thing he knew for sure though was that he was ready to ease Nala's wandering mind and see her today, he had been avoiding all of her questions and concerns.

Orion hated to hear or see her cry so it killed him to keep this secret, even it was just for three days.

He had reached out to Kasim Monday with the idea of the surprise for her—Kasim quickly was on board and said he'd handle everything.

"Yeah, call me when you get off?" Orion grabbed his single trash bag, "let me get a kiss,"

He thought Kane would have something smart to say about how he hated kissing but instead Kane placed one hand on the small of his back, the other grabbed his neck and pulled him closer.

Orion groaned at the sudden aggressiveness, "don't try me outside of these walls Orion," he spoke a inch away from his lips before connecting them. He smirked at the confused expression on Orion's face once he pulled away, "answer when I call, daddy," he winked at him.

Then, he disappeared into the gates.

"Damn," Orion muttered and shook his head.

He snapped out of his trance and headed to the car, he got in and tossed his bag into the backseat.

Kasim had pulled off and hadn't uttered a word to him, which was weird because anytime Orion had hit him up since the day they popped up and visited he seemed to be happy to speak to him, he didn't seem like himself for sure. He wondered what that was about, and why he was nearly two hours late but he decided against asking, he was just thankful that he showed up and opened up his home to him. Besides, with how the two spoke—Orion didn't want his first day out to be a big argument between the them.

After a while of riding and just as Orion closed his eyes Kasim had broke the silence, "you hungry?"

"Yeah,"

"Cool," Kasim nodded and focused back on the road.

Orion closed his eyes again, until he couldn't take the silence anymore. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing, I'm good."

"Come on Kas, don't be short with me. I thought we were working on our friendship or whatever?"

They pulled into raising canes and Kasim parked the car, "truthfully—I don't know," he shrugged. "It's stupid really,"

"I mean you always doing and saying stupid shit, might as well tell me,"

They both let out a chuckle, "I felt a way seeing you two, I'm still working out shît with my true feelings for you and, I don't know, I just ain't like that shit."

Orion nodded, "I don't really know how to respond to that, I ain't dismissing what you said but—"

"Like I said it was stupid, I know bro. I ain't trynna make shit awkward between us,"

The two nodded and left the conversation at that, Kasim got out of the car and before Orion could get situated he had felt his door being opened for him. He decided not to comment on it because it was clear it would take some getting used to being around one another again, he didn't want to make shit more than what it was either. Kasim also held the door to the restaurant open for him too, it seemed like second nature to him.

"You know what you want?" Kasim asked.

Orion took a second to glance at the menu, "uh, the caniac combo—sweet tea to drink, extra texas toast, and sauce."

"You sure that's it?" Kasim joked, Orion laughed and sucked his teeth, they finally faced the young worker who greeted them politely. "Let me get two caniac combos, both with extra toast and cane's sauce. One sweet tea, and a lemonade. We can eat here," he concluded as he looked at the time.

The cashier gave him his total, he tipped her generously and then took a seat at a vacant booth until their food was done. They sat across from one another and Orion felt Kasim staring at him, "I know I look good and all—you ain't gotta stare though Kas,"

A light chuckle left Kasim's lips, he licked over them and sat back. "I wasn't staring cause' you look good. I was just wondering how you kept up with that all these years, and why?" He nodded towards the gold cross necklace that hung around his neck.

Orion instinctively placed his hands over it and played with the cross, "unlike you—I valued our friendship and it meant something to me, it got me through my four years." He shrugged, Kasim nodded and tapped the table—breaking the eye contact.

They were thankful that the cashier had called their ticket number, "I'll grab it—sit yo' pretty ass down," Kasim told him and stood.

"Pretty?" Orion raised his eyebrow, "I ain't one of your women',"

Kasim laughed, "as much as you say that I'm starting to think you want to be one?"

He didn't give Orion time to say anything back before walking toward the counter—Orion only chuckled and shook his head. He watched his every move and how he laughed with the cashier who seemed to have been flirting with him, she was all of seventeen years old so he knew that Kasim wasn't interested at all. However, he couldn't keep his eyes off his contagious smile, the way his jaw flexed each time he spoke, the veins in his hands as he grabbed the tray, how his shirt clung onto him like a second skin. It was no secret that Kasim was handsome, Orion just now fully paid attention to every detail of him.

"I know I look good and all—but you don't have to stare Ori," Kasim mocked him from earlier.

Orion hadn't noticed he had been sitting now and their food was in front of them with the drinks.

Orion smacked his lips, "ain't nobody staring at you, I was just wondering why yo' punk ass bruised up. Fuck you get into, and why in the fuck was you late picking me up?" He opened his sauce and dipped his toast in it, "damn I ain't had this shit in so long..."

Kasim swallowed the food that was in his mouth, "I got into some bullshit and lost track of time,"

"Like what?"

"Damn, wassup with the twenty one questions nigga?"

Orion only gave him a look as he ate his chicken tenders, "I ain't gone ask again," he shrugged.

It was then Kasim's turn to give him a look, "then don't, watch how you talking to me though."

"I ain't—"

"One of my women," Kasim finished, "I know that, cause if you were we wouldn't even be having this debate right now. You'd know when to fuck with me and when not to,"

For the first time in a while Orion had grew quiet and decided to eat his food, the way Kasim had held eye contact with him and how serious he was when he said it had made him nervous.

"I went to check on my bestfriend—she opened up to me about her newfound pregnancy and shît," Kasim spoke up.

He was shocked that Orion indeed meant it when he said he wouldn't ask again and literally didn't, it made him want to tell him. Orion's silence was something that sent chills through Kasim's body. He didn't know how to take it, and he didn't want to fuck up while Orion was so open to building their friendship back.

"I'm listening," Orion muttered.

Kasim nodded and took a sip of his lemonade, "today she was going to ask me to be the godfather—but right before she cancelled on me she found out that her babydaddy was living a double life, his fiancé had wrote her on some woman to woman shît. Come to find out, that lame ass nigga already share two kids with his fiancé and have another on the way with her too," Kasim frowned all over again, "Ray ain't the type for drama so she cancelled on me to go get an abortion—she couldn't cause she couldn't see herself killing two kids."

Orion chuckled, "damn—imagine going to kill one kid just to find out it's two, I'd be so fucking pissed. You handled that nigga for her though right?"

Kasim let out a chuckle of his own, it reminded him back when Orion used to come up to the school for Nala and beat up anyone who even sneezed to close to her—then when he and Kasim got cool he started to beat niggas for him too. If fight about your respect was a person—it'd definitely be Orion.

"I didn't even go see the nigga to fight, but once I seen him I swung. Ray don't deserve what he did to her, she's too good for that, his fiancée didn't either. She assured Ray that if she had to she'd help her take care of the kids, she'd love for their kids to grow up together..." he shrugged, "I hate dog ass niggas, I snapped."

Orion grinned, "I taught you right. Now, I want to beat his ass cause obviously he got a good hit in, split ya' fuçkin' eyebrow,"

"You still would beat niggas for me Ori? That's sexy," he held eye contact.

Orion shook his head feeling his cheeks heat up, "stop being gay' and stop flirting with me before you get weirded out and run up outta here',"

"Ouch," Kasim held his chest as if his words had physically hurt him, "I deserved that though," he admitted.

They both laughed.

"I'm ready to see Nala," Orion mentioned after they had finished their food, "you think she gone cry?"

Kasim stale faced him, they both burst into laughter at the dumb ass question.

••••••

On the other side of town Lei was rushing around Kasim's, Zuri's, and Nala's home decorating.

She was also cooking alongside Zuri, Lei knew that it was just a simple family dinner but would it be her if she didn't decorate? She loved to have everything on point, and of course she had to be the one to do it—Kasim definitely wouldn't have.

As long as he had good food he'd probably eat out of a box, on some prostitutes corner.

"Babe?" Lei yelled out, Chase immediately made his way to her. He had learned the hard way not to ignore her the first time she'd called him, "I can't reach that," she pointed to the top cabinet—she needed the brown sugar.

Chase nodded and grabbed it with ease handing it to her, she smiled when he kissed her forehead. "You need anything else beautiful?"

"Nope," she cheesed, "are you actually mingling with Kylan, Kilo, and TP?"

He chuckled—watching her mix butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together. She already had the cinnamon rolls aligned in the pan with Heavy whipping cream. He loved to see her in the kitchen, something as simple as her pouring the mixture on top of the cinnamon rolls and how focused she was made his heart swell.

He cleared his throat when she faced him awaiting a answer, "you know I stay to myself beautiful—I ain't just being a ass though' we been talking here and there. Me and TP about to go smoke in a second, Kilo was about to join but Ky gave him a look. Nigga said he'd catch us later," he shrugged.

Lei laughed, "atleast you're trying babe, thank you. Well, let me finish. Go ahead and smoke,"

Chase closed the distance in between them and kissed her lips softly, "call me if you need me,"

She blushed and nodded, he kissed her lips twice more before disappearing out of the kitchen. She watched him and TP head through the glass sliding doors that lead into the backyard.

"I really love him for you," Zuri spoke as she checked the baked chicken, "you two seem happy,"

"We are," Lei peeked into the living room—the triplets were still watching parent trap and eating a snack. "I'm just shocked that he had feelings for me all of this time and never spoke on them,"

Zuri smiled, "men sometimes are clueless,"

"Oop—not you shading my beloved brother," Lei gasped dramatically, "what'd he do?"

Zuri frowned, "I think sometimes he forget that I dealt with someone controlling my every move in the past, and being handsy when I didn't run certain things by them. He just threw me off today, and I might've snapped. I thought that therapy was supposed to help?" She groaned, "even if he meant it harmless it still triggered me,"

"Aw, I'm sure he didn't mean any harm. He's just really protective over us, talk to him when he comes home. As your man he should know your triggers and not push them—lighthearted or not. So, I get you," Lei hugged her, "therapy does work—it won't work after one phone consultation though sissy. You have to give it time, you'll get there. I've been in therapy since I was twelve, I still get triggered too."

Zuri nodded, "I'm going to talk to him, and thank you for listening. I didn't want to bother Nala—she hates feeling like she's picking sides. I really needed to get that out though,"

"We locked in, you know that." Lei kissed her cheek, "I love you,"

"I love you too little one,"

Upstairs Kilo and Kylan sat in his new room—Kylan laid back on the bed while Kilo sat on the edge with his face in his hands. He wanted to be closer to Kylan but he was trying to respect the new boundaries Kylan had made for him because he was indeed staying the night, "bruh..." Kilo groaned.

Kylan looked up from his phone, "what's wrong?"

"I miss you," he faced him.

"We've literally been single for not even a whole week," Kylan sucked his teeth, "I'm sure you've been talking to all the girls that want you...I'm going to a new school soon so you about to really wild out," he shrugged.

Kilo faced him with a frown plastered across his face, "that's why you're acting so tough with me? You think that since you're transferring I'm going to entertain other people?"

"Why wouldn't you? I won't be there to see it,"

"Why would I? I thought I've made it clear that it's you I want—what else more can I do? You're so fucking scared to be loved correctly that you're pushing me away, I get that I fucked up but I think you're just using that as an excuse to end things, I know you've been through a lot but I'm not here to put you through anything else,"

Kylan looked away from him, "you don't love me—you probably just love the idea of me..."

"I'm finna go smoke, and then I'll leave Kylan. It's clear you' made up your mind about us and I get it now, it's whatever," Kilo stood, "it is what it is at this point."

Once he left the room Kylan had grabbed a pillow and burst into tears, he felt the bed dip and arms wrap around him. He knew that it was Nala and only cried harder, she had two people she loved deeply and here he was running away from the one person that looked past his flaws, abuse, trauma, and lack of family—a boy who even introduced him to a family that took him in like a son...he'd ruin it just because he was scared to love, or the fact that he'd turn out like his grandmother and/or the things she'd said to him. It was always instilled in him that no one was capable of loving him, he had a hard time believing that Kilo loved him. Kylan even struggled in believing that Nala loved him.

"What's wrong kyky?" Nala rubbed his shoulder as she laid on it, "I'm sorry for barging in here unannounced but I heard your cries,"

"I'm going to lose him," he sniffled, "I don't know how to accept love, and someone being good to me,"

Nala pouted, "I thought that the problem was him him coming out? Did he not do that?"

Kylan slowly faced her, she wiped his eyes. "He did, I mean, just full on posted on social media and everything." Kylan chuckled, "normal people would have sat their families down over dinner or something, he's crazy..."

"Wait, I need details." Nala asked intrigued, they both laid on their backs and stared up at the ceiling, "like everyone just found out at one time, from social media?"

He nodded, "yeah—and he so fucking nonchalant the post literally said I'm gay with nothing else behind it. His mom of course was the first to comment and even if anyone wanted to clown him about it they knew that once she said what she said they better had not. She shut any homophobic comments down before they could start, and also let his friends know that he was taken and tagged me," he shook his head, "like—ma'am what if I wasn't the person he was creeping with? I was so embarrassed but felt so loved at the same time," he admitted.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Nala cheesed, "I take it his friends didn't really care?"

Kylan laughed, "no—they didn't. They were the ones who clocked his tea in the first place, they were pissed and cursed him out because of the whole disrespecting me thing."

"As they should have,"

He sighed, "yea—that was the good but he lost a few friends, his favorite uncle, and one of his older brothers. They disowned him, he even faught his brother—it was crazy when he told me,"

"Sadly I'm not surprised," Nala shook her head, "I'm happy he has the most important person on his side, his mom, talking to her over the phone I could tell how much she loves him and even you,"

"Yeah—she's a gem forreal, she treats me like her own. She says I calmed him down a whole lot, and made him want to do better in life...she's happy that it was me who he brung home,"

Silence fell over the two before Nala spoke up again, "it takes time to accept love Ky, however if he's willing and trying then just go with the flow okay? That's what I did, and I'm happy that I took a chance with my partners. Maybe he's your soulmate, maybe he's not but that young boy loves the hell out of you...you're young right now and have been through so much, you deserve what he's trying to show you, even if it's for a little while. It's clear you love him too, or you wouldn't be so distraught right now," she kissed his cheek, "do what your heart is telling you and don't fight it, let it happen. It'll all fall into place,"

Kylan nodded, "my heart is telling me to be with him—and let him love me.."

"Then do that," Nala assured him.

"My heart is also telling me that I'm safe now, and with you I'll forever be safe,"

He was confused when she suddenly burst into tears, "you literally cry at the drop of a dime—goodness, we're so much alike but yet so different." He sighed and pulled her into his chest as best as he could, "let it all out I guess,"

She chuckled, "I'm emotional, I'm coming on soon, and Orions acting weird again...when he gets like this it only means one thing," she sniffled.

"You said he texted you today, let the man breathe..."

"That's the thing, we can't breathe without eachother—it's not the healthiest I know but...oh well,"

Kylan nodded, "I'm sure he's fine—I mean he sure as hell is appearance wise..."

Nala groaned, "oh God—not you too, please.."

He laughed, the two laid there for a while—they had talked until they fell asleep.

••••••

The time now read six on the dot, dinner was finally done and everyone was currently freshening up while Lei got the seating together. She'd been so extra to make place settings and name plates, their first family dinner had to set the tone for more to come. It had to be perfect, "you did not have to put us at the head of the table—and Kasim so far away at the other end. We like to sit close," Zuri pouted.

Her and Nala sat together at one end of the table facing everyone—while Kasim's sat at the other end.

"I know y'all are glued to the hip, however, this is how it's supposed to be and don't you dare go messing up my seating," Lei popped her hand seeing her try to rearrange things.

Zuri laughed as everyone piled in—Kylan found his name and his plus one, Taiwan found his name and the triplets did a great job and finding their own names, Chase found Lei's name and sat at the plus one seat. Nala smiled at the set up, "it's so cute and organized,"

"Thank you. Thank you," Lei playfully bowed.

They laughed, "who's Kasim's plus one?" She asked curiously.

"Sarayah I'm assuming—that's where he was when I last talked to him," Lei shrugged, "speaking of—he's late, and that's going to seriously make me mad,"

Chase sighed, "chill out beautiful, don't stress. You did such a good job, come have a seat."

Lei let out a deep breath and nodded, "well—until he gets here I guess that y'all can all look at the menus, I even put pictures on the kids menu so they can point to us what they want,"

TP smiled, "thank you for that—thank all of y'all for accepting us, I know I might not talk much but it ain't cause I ain't vibin' I just ain't used to none of this, this shit nice though,"

"Oh please," Nala waved him off, "you and those girls are family now—if Zuri took you in then you must be something close to the little heart she does have," she joked, Zuri gasped dramatically.

The table fell into laughter, they all soon began to engage in conversation. Lei had decided to bring out the appetizers because everyone was indeed hungry, Kasim had promised he was on his way.

"I'll take her," Nala offered TP who had stood to take Joy to the restroom, "I have to go make a call anyway,"

Taiwan looked to Zuri and she gave him a head nod, "thank you," he let Joy grab her hand and walk away with her.

Once they made it down the hall Nala led Joy into the restroom, she pulled her phone out and called the number Orion had texted her off if this morning, she sighed when she got no answer once again. Her mind automatically assumed the worst anytime he missed his daily check in times with her, "I'm done," Joy called out sweetly.

Nala put her phone away, "did you wipe?"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Did you wash your hands?"

Joy giggled and nodded, "I'm a big girl,"

"You're so cute," Nala grabbed her hand and smiled down at her, Joy only laughed.

They made it back to the front, Nala helped her in her seat and had been so engrossed into sending the number a text that she hadn't noticed how quiet it now was, she sat down and finally looked up.

"Did I take long or something?" She asked, "I was just—"

Her sentence was cut short when she finally looked to the end of the table, Kasim had made it but Orion sitting next to him was what caused her to go mute. He held a bouquet of her favorite flowers and a small gift bag in his hands, "no matter how many times you blink sunshine he's right there," Zuri told her.

It caught everyone off guard when in a instant Nala was on her feet and running towards Orion—she literally tackled him to the floor and wrapped her entire body around him. He laughed, "surprise?"

Orion just laid there and rubbed her back—Nala was, as expected, crying into his chest.

Through the process of Orion standing, and picking up the chair she still hadn't let him go or stopped crying. She clung to him like a koala bear, her legs was securely wrapped around his torso while her arms held his neck tightly. "How? When? I was so scared when you missed all of the—the check ins," she sobbed into his neck.

"I wanted to surprise you," he lifted her head and wiped her tears, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Can you get off of me now though? You not little no more,"

Nala sucked her teeth and mushed his head before indeed climbing off of him, she however didn't leave his embrace. "I ain't gonna disappear Bear, you ain't gotta' hold me so tight."

"You're holding me tighter," Nala spoke, he laughed and rocked them back and forth. Kissing her forehead every so often.

After what seemed like forever they had separated and going against the set up—Kasim had sat next to Zuri and Nala had sat next to Orion. They were all still at the head of each side, "let's say a prayer and then we can eat," Lei spoke.

Chase had begun the prayer and once it was finished everyone had began to name what they wanted off the menu, "why are you standing?" Zuri asked Orion, "you don't see Kasim and nem' sitting?"

He paused and eyed her, "I can make my own plate, it's not a big deal,"

"Have a seat, Nala will make Kasim's and I'll make yours," she smiled, "now—tell me what you want?"

Nala and Kasim chuckled before Nala got up to start on Kasim's plate, Orion looked to Kasim who only shrugged and sat back in his seat watching the interaction. He and Nala knew that once Nala said she didn't care if they flirted with him that she'd run with it, Nala said if they built a genuine connection without sex then she'd be open to the idea of bringing him into the bedroom—that's even if Orion was down for something like that. She just wasn't comfortable with them using Orion. Not saying they would but, if she had done anything with her bestfriend she wanted him to connect with her partners. So, Kasim and Zuri had the okay to build something if the opportunity presented itself.

Orion reluctantly sat back down and scanned the menu, Zuri spoke up once more, "you can have whatever you like," she smiled and winked at him.

Orion chuckled, "are we talking about the menu still ma?" He asked playing into her little game.

"Are we pa?"

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Make sure you've voted and commented on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾 100 votes for next chapter, 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 5 9
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* _______________________________________________________________ "Four years i have wa...
780K 46.9K 40
*Spinoff/Sequel of Lab Partners (Recommended you read Lab Partners first but not required.)* "You know, you shouldn't smoke those things," I spoke so...
5.3K 157 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...
285K 8.1K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...