The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 27

883 71 26
By EmmaElsher

After everyone is out Kevin again sat on the bed. He lied down on the bed. He is no longer sleepy. But he is tired for some un known reason. He just blankly look at everything in the room. Sudden change of every simple thing it hit him hard. He is feeling some familiar feeling. But it doesn't help. "They are powerful, they got money and everything, why they want a useless and worthless brat like me. I can't believe they are my brothers. How come? Are they even love me? Jungkook is also my brother. I can't figure out anything. What if they hate me because I'm broken. I'm worthless. I can't even sleep peacefully, because of my nightmares. They don't know I'm scared. I'm getting panic attacks. what if they know I have scars. They'll hate me. They all are so beautiful and handsome, But I'm full of ugly scars. They'll disgust me like a shit. There is no use for my existence. Why I even born to make everyone dissapointed on me. Appa is correct." 

Big fat tears start to rolling through his cheeks. He can't understand how to console himself. No more. Everything is so difficult. His vulnerable state and thoughts are killing him. He start to overthink for every possible thing. He never trust them, it's sure. Years of abuse not only physical but also mental, it didn't a simple one. He has a perfect shield that no one can't enter it easily, not even his own brothers. He endure everything alone. He comfort himself at every single time, even when he is having a panic attacks. It's true every time it didn't work, but most of the time. His disturbed feelings doesn't help him sleep and do any other things. He just lay down uneasily not knowing how to calm himself down. Long hours passed but sleep is no where for Kevin. He wiped his face and try to sleep. Not having anything to do. "I'll never trust them, not even Jungkook" He mumbled and cover his eyes slightly. His thought held so much emotions. The weight on his chest is unbearable, a silent tear escaped from his eye. 

Living room'

"What is he doing Hyung? Is he okay?" Namjoon asked from Jin the moment he saw him. All of them are waiting for them in the living room. 

"He is in room. Because of stress he got a headache. It must be hard for him" Jin said sitting on the couch.

"What happened to his family Hyung" Jungkook asked from Jin. "He is living with someone who claimed as his father all the time Kook." Jin said.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said. "What do you know about him Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I don't know much" Jungkook said. 

"It's okay, tell about it" Jimin said. "Ok! He is funny and cool. He is brave_" 

"I saw how much cool he is, just disrespecting everyone" Taehyung cut off Jungkook. "Can you keep quiet Tae, You tell Jungkook" Jimin want to know about everything about his brother.

"As I say, He said his dad got a transfer, that's why he change his school. His appa is always at work, He is in home most of the time. He even partying till late night. He is enjoying his life Hyung. He is cool. He is not scared of any one" Jungkook stopped after smiling cheekily.

"That's explains a lot. No wonder for his bratty attitude." Yoongi said. 

"Suga Hyung He is not a brat, he is brave" Jungkook said. "Hmm, Jungkook you better behave well. Don't try to imitate his works, It'll not be good then" Suga warned. But not in his cold tone but normally. Actually it's enough for younger to nod vigorously to which Suga raised his eyebrows. "Yes Hyung" Jungkook muttered softly. 

"Suga Hyung, Don't scare him. Come here bunny. Are you happy because we find your twin?" Hobi asked holding Jungkook's forearm and taking him on his lap, giving a peck in his forehead. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders hugged Hobi and and rested his face in Hobi's chest. "I'm happy because Kevin is in here." Jungkook mumbles almost inaudibly. 

"It's okay baby. It is hard for all of us. It's new for everyone, mostly for Kevin. It'll take time to adjust. But because you know him already and you're his friend it'll be okay. I promise you." Hobi assured Jungkook while caressing his back so lovingly. Everyone heard to Hoesek's words. Not only Jungkook everyone felt a relief hearing Hobi''s words. He is really the sunshine of his family. 

"Yes, He is our brother baby. We have to accept him no matter what. We were incomplete before, but now we are complete. Our Eomma and Appa tried so hard to find him. They even write that in their final statement. Find our Jungwoo." Jin talk with so much emotion and last part is merely heard. Jungkook is still hugging Hobi who is caressing his back said, "I'll do everything for him Hyung. Eomma cried for him most of the time, I remember" 

"I know, you will because you are so good" Jin said. "It's going to be okay, He is our brother and he is with us. We have to be happy. In first it'll be strange but it's going to be okay" Namjoon said calmly. 

"Yeah! why are we like this then." Taehyung said. "Because I'm so happy and I don't want it to be a dream" Suga said. "It's not a dream, I pinch myself multiple times after you said the news." Namjoon said showing his dimple smile.  They stayed in silence nearly a hour. No one speak anything. They enjoy each other's company. It relaxed them all. In this hard time they only need each others company. 

"Okay, Tomorrow is a big day. How about we all have a rest in our rooms." Jin said after few moments of silence. Everyone nodded there heads except Jungkook. All of them went to there rooms. Hoesek carried Jungkook to his room, he is not sleeping. The unknown feelings on him doesn't make him okay. He is happy, but he is unsure and confused. He want to rely on one of his brothers right now. Hoesek who already know that happily accept it. He is going to explain and assure Jungkook about everything. He know how much sensitive his little brother is.

All of them are happy. That's for sure. Most of them couldn't sleep because of their happiness. The only concern is if Kevin accept them or not, He isn't accepting them terrifying them. Jin is happy like he found his lost child not his brother, he raised Kevin when he is young. Every time they both crying Jin knows how to console them. Suga is the one who supported Jin, not because they have no one but because they love them a lot. Their parents are also there at that time. But the way his brothers adore the twins and look after them is so loving to watch. Their only world is them. They protect them like some flower petals. The loss of Kevin hurt every brother a lot. It's good that Jungkook is there, if not who knows how they gonna move on. 

Suga fond of Jungwoo a lot. Because his calm demeanor at that time. Jungwoo is a calm and lovely boy, when Jungkook was bubbly and talkative boy. They all feel they are complete. They all are at a relief because Jungwoo is safe and alive. After hours of tossing around the bed thinking about every thing they fell asleep un knowingly.

In the morning

Jin is the one to wake up early. He went to kitchen and started to prepare the breakfast. Kevin on the other hand get up from the bed. He doesn't really sleep last night. He just fall asleep being tired from his own feelings nearly in the dawn. As a habit, even without alarm he woke up exactly at 5 am. He went to the washroom and look at his tear stained face, his face has bruises, One eye is nearly black. He felt disgusted. He pinched his arms with gritted teeth. He is angry with himself. He doesn't want to be a burden. The way he behave earlier scaring the shit out of him. He masked his vulnerability, hurt, sad and broken mind by anger. It's not good,  but does he know that? No! he is just a powerless boy trying to cope with difficult problems. 

After few moments of hurting himself he brushed his teeth, wash the face and came out. He really have nothing to do here. "Are they going to send me to school? What are they gonna do with me?, What should I do now? Should I stay in the room or go downstairs?, Ah! I don't know. They are thinking about me like a brat. I behave like that with them. They'll probably disgust me. I'm a burden on them. Why even trouble every single person? I'm useless. Are they even like me?

"No, they don't like you. You should stop wishing that" 

"I don't wish, I'm just thinking okay"

"You are broken. you are scared of everything, you just hide it with your anger. How long do you keep doing it? You should start hurting yourself, It'll help you."

"What do you mean by that?, I'm already hurt" 

"Oh! really just don't act like a dumbo, you done it before too, why not now. You are hurting and troubling everyone out there. but you are all fine. you should punished yourself for troubling others. Trouble maker."

"I can't. It's mean I'm crazy," 

"You have to be punished. bad boys get punishments." 

"No please, I can't, I'm scared" He breathing become unstable. He sat on the floor trying to stabilize his breath. "Breath Kevin. You can do it. It's okay. You have to be strong. You can do this" He comforted himself. After some time he calm himself down. The knocking on the door bring him back to the reality. He hurriedly get up from the floor.

"Oh! You already woke up. Look like you are a early bird" Jin who came to call him for breakfast startled to see boy standing middle in the room. Kevin stayed in silence still catching his breath slightly. Without even knowing Kevin suffer nearly an hour due to his thoughts and panic attack.

"Are you okay? What happened? Did you got scared of something?" Jin asked worriedly examine boy from head to toe. 

"I'm o..kay." Kevin said. Jin come towards the boy who is now breathing little normally. "You can tell anything to me. What happened hmm?" Jin asked softly. "I said I'm okay" Kevin said. "Okay, but you can tell me anything" Jin said. Kevin nodded slightly. Jin got little worried seeing him breathing heavily in the middle of the room. He can ask it later on, but he decide to keep an eye on the boy. "Okay, I came to wake you up. But you are up now, how about we go downstairs?" Jin asked again. Kevin nodded slightly. "Let's go then" They both went downstairs, Everyone except Jungkook is present there. Kevin is nervous to encounter them again, but he tried to hide it like always. 

All of them notice their presence, "Are you up ? Did you slept well Kevin?" Namjoon is first to ask. Kevin nodded his head. The hell he didn't even slept. "Are you hungry?" Hoesek asked again and Kevin shook his head. Hoesek take a deep breath, "come on sit here, no need to stand up there" He again said in his cheerful voice. Kevin look at him but didn't moved just stand there. He is nervous to sit with his teachers. He is feeling so small in front of them. "Come on, sit there, I'll ready the food soon" Jin said and move to the kitchen leaving him there. Kevin knows he can't stan up whole time in such a awkward position, He is the center of attention and he hates it. He slowly walked to a single couch and sat there.  

"Jungkook is still getting ready, he'll come soon" Hoesek said hoping it'll calm down a boy a bit. Kevin didn't said anything. "Kevin, we are going for shopping today. What do you need? We can buy whatever you want." Jimin said. It takes Kevin's whole attention, "I don't need anything" Kevin said in his cold voice. "But still you have to come with us. I like to buy you some gifts as you are home now" Jimin said. "Don't worry, I'm fine on this way" Kevin said. "It's not, we love to do that. Kevin it's a gift from your brother, Don't you take it? I'll be so sad if you didn't accept it" Jimin said sadly. Kevin look at Jimin, he don't want to hurt him. But he can't trust anyone and accept anything from them. It'll lead to more danger. "I don't care" He rudely said. Jimin sighed. "But, still you are coming with us" Suga said. "I don't need anything" Kevin said. "Kevin, don't make it a big deal. We are just going for shopping. If you want something you can buy" Namjoon tried to calm the already raging boy. "Ah! This is so much crazy! Fuck!" Kevin said in frustration. "We know it's hard for you. But I promise It's going to be alright. But you have to help us too" Taehyung said who almost silent from the beginning. "Help! bullshit" Kevin cursed angrily. "Kevin, we know it's hard, but it didn't justify your actions. We don't like to hear you are cursing" Suga said coldly. "You know what? I don't fucking care. I don't like this even a bit. I just want to be free, you monster!" Kevin said. "Hey! Kevin you can't talk like that. He is your brother" Namjoon interfere again. "It's better be last time. I warned you several times before. We don't like to argue with you. We casually told you we'll go shopping and here you are are making it a mess" Suga told him. Kevin also got it at once. Suga always telling him the exact thing. why he even doing this. Nothing is wrong in them. He is at the fault. He understands that. Then is he going to apologize? No! because he really doesn't think it is needed. "Okay! I'll come" Kevin said. Jimin's face lit up with a smile, Others also tried hide their smile. They don't care how he talk to them, He is their lil brother that they missed so much. 

"You know what Kevin, You are grown up to be a different one" Namjoon said. "Yes, back then you don't like this" Hoesek said. "I don't remember sir" Kevin said. "It's okay, but please call us Hyung at home" Namjoon said. "But you are my sir?" Kevin said. "It's in school, not in home" Namjoon said. "But I can't " Kevin said. "Why you can't Kevin?" Suga asked. Kevin look at him and shrugged. "Try to call us Hyung bub, it feels awkward to me" Jimin said. Kevin slightly nodded. He don't trust them. He still didn't accept them as his brothers. And he is scared of calling such powerful people like that. It's crazy! He didn't care if he curse in front of them but he care about it. It's only because of his father's taunts. He beat him saying he didn't call him sir. Kevin didn't even know when that happened. He is so used to cursed from younger ages. His background is like that. Everyone is cursing and using harsh words every time. 

"Good morning Hyungs" Jungkook shouted while running. "Don't run on stairs Jungkook" Taehyung said coldly. "Oops, I'm sorry" Jungkook quickly said and pouted. "It's okay and Good morning" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Others also greeted to the boy. Jungkook go and sat beside Yoongi who ruffled his hairs. "Good morning Kevin, you didn't greeted me" Jungkook said sadly. Kevin who carefully watch the interaction of Jungkook caught off guard, "Ah! Yeah, Good morning!" He said. "Kevin, we are going for shopping today. We can play claw machine again." Jungkook said. "Really!" Kevin asked being excited. How much he got abused or how much he got ignored, he is still a little boy who loves playing with friends. He find playing with Jungkook is so much fun and it makes him happy. He got happy in mentioning the claw machine because of previous happy memories. "Yeah! Tae Hyung is good at it, You can definitely get a stuffy" Jungkook said. "Not only him, I'm also good at it. "Jimin said. "Oh! Jimin-aa don't be sad. we all know how much good you are" Taehyung said in mocking way and smirked. "Yah! I'm good, wait and watch Kim Taehyung" Jimin threatened. "Ok! Let's see" Taehyung smirked. "Kevin they both are always like this, Don't mind them" Jungkook said. "No, They are like toodlers, It's fun to watch them" Kevin said and everyone burst out in laugher. "What?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes. No one replied to him. 

"Breakfast is ready, Come on" Jin shouted. "Don't shout Hyung, you are so loud" Hoesek complained while standing up. "Come here brat, I'm not loud. I have a angelic voice" Jin said. "Angelic voice, my foot" Suga mumbled but heard by Namjoon and Kevin. Kevin look at Suga in shock. "You are dead if he heard you" Namjoon said to Suga. "He didn't hear. you don't tell him" Suga said. Everyone went to the dining room. Jungkook who is holding Kevin's hand also went to the dining room.

to be continue.

I know it's too late and I'm sorry. I don't have any excuses. Thank you for your votes and lovely comments in previous chapters. I'll try to upload soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. β€’A sibling bookβ€’
56.8K 2.7K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
72.8K 2.6K 28
a girl who support others at their worst but they leave her on her worst would she able to find someone would they regret what they did Will she get...