๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยฒโต

9.8K 310 212
By Leyah_eroticstories

Honeysia P.O.V

What to wear?

"What should I wear tonight?" I ask Talia who was doing her makeup.

"I have something that you can wear, we can match." She stated happily as she went into her suitcase and pulled out two jumpers.

Two mesh jumpers.

What the fuck?

"Hell no, that's gonna make me feel naked." I stressed as I took them up, examining them and I realized the tags are still on them which means they're new brand.

She groans, "But you won't be naked though. It covers your privates."

I snort.

I'm definitely not wearing that.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower after brushing my teeth again. After I was finished, I straightened out my hair and did a little makeup before putting on my clothes.

Talia looked at me with wide eyes, "See, you look so gorgeous. I told you it would look good on you."

I looked down at the mesh jumper and my curves popped out, so did my ass that shakes everytime I walk.

I can't believe I'm listening to her and going like this.

If Sander sees this I'm dead, and then everybody else after me.

"You're gonna draw a lot of attention tonight." She hypes up as she stared at me.

Afterwards, she got dressed also and it was practically the same jumper we had on.

"You look stunning Talia." My jaw dropped, "My bestie so fineeeee." I stretched out the fine and she laughs.

"Thank you, thank you." She fake bowed and we laugh.

We stayed waiting for Kamal to come and get us as we took pictures and fool around on snapchat a little. We also did some tiktok videos as we always did, looking like idiots.

We love acting like idiots though, that's our thing.

A knock on the door sounded and I opened it to see him. "You girls ready?" Kamal asks as we open the door and stepped out of the hotel.

We decided to go to the party for a short while, just to see what type of parties Jamaicans keep here.

Yeah I know it's a risky move, because we know absolutely no one here and we're going somewhere that we don't even know.

Sometimes it's good to take risk though.

"Yeah we're ready." I answered, glaring at the mesh jumper Natalia made me wear.

I feel naked for fucks sake.

"Damn." Kamal says as he looked me up and down slowly, making me shift uncomfortably.

Natalia snort and he looked at her, "If I were you, I would take my eyes off her immediately. Her man is a psychopath who's not yet locked up."

Kamal raised a brow and eyed me, "Thought you were single."

I laugh, "Hm, I am." I said as Natalia gave me an unbelievable look. "Okay, maybe I'm not?"

He laughs with a shake of his head as we got into his car.

"You are or you're not?" He ask confused.

I don't know.

Sander claims me as his, so does that mean I'm his?

This is very confusing.

Really honey, that man will kill for you— has killed for you and you're still wondering if you're his.

Shut up.

"I'm taken." I said with a frown to my face.

I'll have to ask Sander about this when I get back.

"So where is this party?" Natalia asks him, changing the topic.

"Ever heard of Ocho Rios?" He asked and we looked at him blankly.

Where are we suppose to stay and know that place from?

"No." We both said at the same time.

He chuckled, "My bad, I shouldn't have asked that."

We spent almost an hour in the car before we finally reached the party. I was shocked at what these girls were wearing and it made me feel much better because we weren't the only ones wearing clothes that are very revealing.

We stepped out of the car and the bass of the loud music had my body vibrating.

It had a vibe, I'm not even gonna lie.

They were playing some R&Bs for now as people talked and vibes with each other.

Kamal pulled us further into the party as we looked something to drink. I took a Smirnoff Ice drink that was mixed with vodka, while Natalia took Rum Punch instead.

Kamal was gonna pay for us but I stopped him and paid for them instead.

Let me spend my man money.

He's your man now?

Shut up.

The music started to change to more dance hall songs now and the place started to vibe more as people started dancing on one another.

Oh damn, they're good.

"Yuh nah gimme a dance thickaz?" Kamal asked me as he went behind me.

I frown at what he said, "Give you a dance? That's what you said?"

He nods and I rolled my eyes, "I can't dance." I lied.

He hissed his teeth and chuckle, "Styling thing man."

He didn't look offended though so I guess it's okay. Couple minutes afterwards, he told us he'll be back and went over to what look like his friends.

A song came on that we knew and we started getting giddy.

Call me if, by Dexta Daps.

We sang along as I slow whined on Talia who followed through with the vibe. Some guys came over asking for a dance, but we turned them down immediately.

I dont want nobody to come fight me over men I don't even know. What if they have woman and lie to us?

Not taking the risk.

I laugh when Talia slapped my ass with some hundred dollar U.S bills, hyping me up as I shake my ass on her.

"Aleksander fat ass." She says and I choked, getting up.

"Really?" I groan, fanning myself.

"What? It's the truth." She shrugs, "Well, that's what he thinks."

I giggled, "He's delulu."

"It's the only solulu." Natalia joins in as we laugh.

After dancing to several songs later, we decided to rest as we drank more and more each time.

Tonight is definitely fun, I've never had this much fun before and I love every minute of it.

This is what it feels like to enjoy life, to live your best life to the fullest.

My mind runs on Sander immediately.

I wonder what he's doing, is he going crazy with me missing?

Damn.

I hope he's okay.

I pulled out my phone and went to my messages.

<<<My Psycho Man>>>👅❣️🥵

Sander?
Seen 11:59 p.m

I'm sorry I wasn't responding to you.

I'm gonna kill you and then myself, just you wait.
Received 12:05 a.m

I said I'm sorry.

K.

You know what? Fuck you.🚶‍♀️

Just say you want my dick and stfu.🙄

I want dick, daddy.👅

I'm sure a lot of your Jamaican men have dicks, go choke on one.💀

What?

Sander?

That's rude and how do you know where I am?

Hellooo????

Fine, I'll go choke on one you asshole.
Seen 12:15 a.m

I huff and locked my phone with a glare. That fucker is so rude and has no manners, he also left me on seen.

Rude.

Wait— how did he know I'm in Jamaica?

Shit.

"Did you tell Rome where we are?" I ask Natalia and she frowned.

"No, why would I?" She ask with a confused face.

I shrug, "They know we're in Jamaica."

She coughed out her drink as she blinked, "Oh, do you think they'll come here?"

I frown, "I don't think so, why would Sander waste his time just to come here for me?"

Natalia looks at me, "Hello? Are you forgetting the part where your man is a little crazy in the head?"

Right.

I dont think he would really jump on a plane just to follow after me. I know he's crazy but not that much and plus he knows I'll be back.

I think?

I took out my phone and sent a picture of myself that I took before I came here and sent it to Sander.

I feel like I don't think before doing things. Why would I sent a picture of this revealing clothes and sent him just for him to see it.

He'll burn the clothes off my body.

I gulp before going to the message to delete the picture, only to see that he had seen it.

Oh God.

I deleted it anyways and closed my eyes shut jn distress. My phone pinged continuously every second and I pushed the phone in my bag, afraid to even look at it.

I calmed myself down as I tried to enjoy the party, trying to forget everything with Sander.

He's messing with my head too much.

"Oh fucking shit." Natalia cursed beside me and I looked at her in confusion.

"What's wrong with you Talia?" I ask.

Her eyes widened as she gulped, "Fuck." She choked out, "Honeysia? Who made you wear these clothes?"

Huh?

"You? Didn't you offer me them to wear?" I said with a confused face. "You said that it'll look good on me."

She immediately claps her hand to my mouth, telling me to shut up. "Listen babe, don't tell anyone that I made you wear it okay? Please say it's you that picked it out."

I frown, "What?"

She shivered with wide eyes, looking behind me. "The devil is here."

Did they put something in her drinks? What's wrong with this girl tonight?

"Talia, please stop with your nonsense." I said as I looked around for what she's looking at while swirling my glass with my drink inside it.

I paused, my eyes looked with a pair of green eyes and my eyes widened as the glass slipped from my hands and broke into pieces.

Now I see why Talia was pleading to me not to tell anyone that she's the one who picked out this outfit for me.

He sat in the corner, eyes never leaving me as I saw a blunt between his lips.

I shivered as his dark eyes trails my body slowly, licking over his lips.

"Yeah, they definitely did something to these drinks to have me hallucinating right now." I said breathlessly as Talia clutched my hands looking forward as well.

"We're not hallucinating." She says with a shiver.

"Oh? Then shit." I gasp, "So, just remember that I want to be in a Rose Gold dress for my funeral."

Talia choked, "I don't think I'll be able to attend, I think we're gonna be buried together the same day."

We slowly took steps backwards as they both got up and started walking towards us slowly. He threw down the blunt and took up a glass in his hand that probably has drink inside.

"Are you both okay?" I slammed against someone behind me.

I realized it's just Kamal and his hands held my waist to stop me from falling. I immediately looked back infront of me to see his eyes glaring at Kamal's hand around my waist.

Fuck.

"We're okay." I said as I removed his hands from my waist before he lose them completely.

I dont even wanna imagine that one.

"Hmm." Talia gulped with a frightened look.

Kamal puts back his hand around my waist and I cursed lowly. This man really wants to live without his hands and if he continues, he'll get his wish.

I looked back at him and his jaw ticks as he clenched the glass of liquor he had in his hands, before tilting his head backwards and gulping everything down in one go.

"W-We have to leave n-now." I stated as I saw him pulled out a pocket knife, swinging the handle around his little finger with a clenched jaw, his green eyes locked on us all.

"Why? The fun hasn't even began yet." Kamal stated, "I'm still waiting for my dance."

Is he insane?

"Okay, listen bud. You see those two white men coming towards us? They're crazy, well more likely one of them is crazy." I warned him, "He'll hurt you, so you gotta move away from us."

Kamal looks forward and scoff, "You really think me fraida white man?" He says and I frown, "I meant, I'm not afraid of those white men princess."

You better be afraid if you know what's good for you.

"Okay, be my guest and stay here, but we're leaving now." I shrugged, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I grab Talia as we both ran out of the party and outside. We don't even have a clue where to go, since Kamal is the one who brought us here.

I stopped in my tracks the moment I hear his voice and I started breathing heavily. "One more step and I'll screw your eyes shut, then fuck you inside that party in front of everyone."

I gasp, "S-Sander."

"Honey baby, you've been a very bad girl lately."

Yeah, I'm dead.

Literally.

Daddy finally arrive guys..😭💓🤌🏼

Hell's about to break loose... heheee😫💀🤷‍♀️I love it here.❗️

What do you think is gonna happen next?💀

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.5K 14
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...
18.9M 511K 63
โRead me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please youโž I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch as his chest begins to rise and fall. Hi...
596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
67.5K 2.5K 12
PART TWO OF THE SERPENT โœฅThe Rich Girl & Her Bodyguard โœฅ She had first told me she loved me at 11:20 as my fingers were busy getting soaked by her. T...