Deal With Lucifer (Appleradi...

Από Doumas_1simp

in an act of desperation alastor makes a deal with the devil himself. to blinded by his want to live he himse... Περισσότερα

note
the deal
the start of something big
not a chapter
day 2 of heat the rape
not a chapter
day 2 of heat part 2 2 hours later
day 3 of heat the best part of a deal
day 4 of heat bound by blood
day five of heat sickness
part 2 of the sickness
read now not a chapter
part 3 the sickness
day 6 of heat cooling down
day 7 of heat one last burst of energy

day one of heat

2K 30 6
Από Doumas_1simp

Alastor had woke up at the hotel with vaggie next to him, making sure that he couldn't cause harm to anyone even though he was weak and in heat at this time. Alastor felt hot and needy he wants lucifer but doesn't want to do it with anyone but does? He is confused about what he feels. Soon, angel dust walks in, and vaggie leaves. "Hey, smiles, heard you're not feeling well." Angel says without acting sexual in any way he just sounds concerned about Alastor. Alastor says without his usual smile " something like th-that..." Alastor groans while trying to sit up. Angel sighs " al I know I act like I don't care about anything but seeing you like this is horrible no one likes seeing you like this not to mention val is trying to get in the hotel to get to you." Angel sees how warm alastor was and gave him a glass of cold water. Alastor gladly takes the water and drinks it he feels tired after drinking it like he was about to pass out. "Sorry al I had to do this." Was all angel said before alastor passed out.

I'm so bored has anyone else just felt so bored in school that you draw on everything even finding different things to do body art with? Cuz I mixed up stuff and got in trouble for it even so I won't stop now I'm doing it just to annoy my fucking teacher.

Sorry that this is short and I put meaningless info on here to

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
356K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.5K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC