Dirty Larry Stylinson smut

TotallyLarrystyles tarafından

Larry one shots!! i try to update when ever I can don't forget to vote❤️ this contains sex so be ready :) Daha Fazla

"How was your day babe?"
"I want every inch of you louis"
"The birthday present"
"Your ass is perfect."
"I will always need you louis"
"Truth or dare"
"Anniversary night"
"Our vacation"
"Your mine and only mine"
"The drunken truth"
"Detention"
"The camping trip"
"Daddy"
"Company"
"Having fun"
"The party"
"Stay with me"
"Neighbors and boyfriends"
"The drive in"
"Kinky Styles"
"Controlling Harry"
"The business trip"
"The business trip 2"
"I hate you but i love you too"
"Don't Leave Me Like This"
"Don't leave me like this 2"
"My Protector"
"Run away baby"
Mr. Styles
Mr. Styles pt 2
Mr. Styles pt 3
Mr. Styles pt 4
The Project
The Perfect Match
The Perfect Match 2
Torn
Torn 2

Torn 3

900 8 2
TotallyLarrystyles tarafından

Louis's (pov)

"From this day forward, I can't and won't let you go. I'll take care of you Louis. I'll try so hard not to mess this up." He whispers into my neck drifting off to sleep. I know damn well he thought I was asleep because from the short amount of time I've known this man he does not show his emotions willingly.

What the actual fuck, have I gotten myself into. I've known Harry for less than a week and I'm already sleeping in his bed and exchanging blow jobs. My goal was to try and stay away from him but look at me now. I'm in his bed with his arm draped over me. I can't help but admire how beautiful he looks sleeping. I want to run my fingers through his brown locks but I stop myself.

I'm not sure what to make of all that just happened here tonight but I'm obviously not thinking clearly. Harry is dangerous for me and I've already went through one heart break with Adrian I don't need a-fucking-nother.

Before I know it I'm quietly moving Harry's arm off of me. I have to get the fuck out of here. After I'm fully dressed tip toeing to the door like a fucking child, I hear Harry mumble something. "Liam, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby." He's crying in his sleep it seems like.

It takes everything in me not to wake him up. Who the hell is Liam? I should have known, this is exactly the kind of person Harry is. One minute he's being all nice to me sucking my dick and calling me baby now he's calling out for somebody named Liam and calling him baby in his sleep. I can't help the jealousy that comes over me. "Liam.." he whimpers again.

I can't stand this anymore. I sneak out of his room full of regret and make my way outside the frat house. I make a mental note to never come back here again. It's nearly 4:30am and there's college kids still partying. Jesus help them.

I'm thankful for the Lyft driver that picks me up to take me back home. We don't speak much as I assume he can sense my sleepy mood. I rest my head on the cold window and close my eyes.

-

"Sir, we've arrived." The man says waking me up from my thirty minute nap.

"Thank you so much." I politely say, stepping out of the car.

I make my way inside the house and head straight for my bed to sleep off whatever, the hell happened last night. I hope to wake up and realize that this was all just a fucked up dream.

Harry's (pov)

"Liam! Liam please! Come back to me baby. Please don't do this. I love you, I love you." I keep saying but it's no use. He can't hear me.

"Fuck!" I jolt up from my sleep. Not another fucking dream of the ghosts from my past.

It takes me a second to realize where I am and who is missing from my bed. Louis. He must have left in the middle of the night. But why? I thought we had a good time why would he just up and leave? The thought pisses me off.

I check my phone and it's nearly 11am. Well fuck there goes my first class. I scramble out of bed and throw a pair of jeans and t-shirt on. I'm pissed off that Louis left and didn't even at least leave a note for his departure.

I make my way out of the frat house and cruise in my jeep to class. This car is about the only thing I love in this world besides myself of course. On my way to school my stomach turns at the thought of seeing Louis. Does he regret last night? Does he feel for him what I do even though it's been less than a week? These thoughts take over my mind and by the time I know it, I've arrived.

-
I scan Mr. Wards class room and there is no sign of Louis. What the fuck? I would call or text him but I never got his number to begin with. How the fuck did I end up with his dick in my mouth but never got his number?

Christ.

I'm beginning to get more pissed off by the minute.

I can't help but think Louis is avoiding me. Fuck this, I need to get out of here. By the time I'm frantically out the door I bump into someone.

"Watch it dick." He spits.

Great, just great. All I need is to run into Zayn and get more fucking irritated.

"You watch it, asshole!" I fire back shoving past him.

"Somebody must be extra mad today, considering Louis wants nothing to fucking do with you!" He shouts.

The fuck? I turn around and gun for him. "What the fuck did you just say to me, you little prick?" I say gripping him by the collar of his shirt.

"You heard me. Louis wants absolutely nothing to do with you. He told me himself. I don't know what you did this time to fuck up, but great job. Now I get my chance to tap that tight ass." He smugly remarks, throwing me over the edge.

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream connecting my fist with his jaw.

It takes so much strength to not beat his fucking ass to a pulp right here but I'm already on thin ice for my previous fights on campus.

Before he can collect himself I run out of the door. I have to get the fuck out of here and fast.

Louis's (pov)

I lay in bed replaying everything that happened last night. Obviously it wasn't a dream. The shit actually happened. I went against my better judgement with Harry. I don't know what I was thinking really. Maybe that he feels how I feel? I know it's been less than a week but fuck, it doesn't matter. I don't think time has to do with shit. A person in two weeks can make you feel what a person in two years couldn't. Time means nothing, character does.

All of that means nothing now. Harry is just a fucking player. I mean he kissed Nikki in the library and when we first met he was with some girl named Liza. I'm sure he probably fucked her too. Not to mention last night when he called out for someone named Liam. Zayn told me Harry was like this with everyone and just wants to sleep with them. I should have listened to him but I chose to give Harry the benefit of the doubt.

Fuck, Zayn. I think to myself feeling guilty.

He probably thinks I'm the shittiest person for what I did to him. The man literally invites me to a party and I end up staying with Harry over him. I'm thankful Zayn put his number in my phone before all of this mess. That will give me an opportunity to apologize. I've already made up my mind that I'm skipping classes today so I can hide out here if Zayn rejects my apology.

Hi Zayn, it's Louis...I just wanted to apologize for what happened last night. I never intended for any of that to happen and for that I'm so sorry.

Why don't you just fuck off! I don't need an apology. Go and be with Harry why don't you?

Great he fucking hates me. As he should, that was fucked what I did to him. Before I can reply I get another text from Zayn.

I'm sorry Louis. I didn't mean that, at all. I'm just hurt by what you did. I invited you to the party for you to spend your evening with me and maybe get to know each other but things didn't go as planned.

I know...I'm sorry Zayn. I don't plan on seeing Harry anymore. I hope you and I can still be friends.

Of course we can! I accept your apology Louis.

Great I'm glad! See you around some time Zayn.

Well that went well. I truly don't plan on associating with Harry again. I just know how that plays out and I really don't want to be heart broken again. I have protect my heart and break away from him before I get in too deep.

-

I am so glad I decided to take the day off from class today. I needed a mental break. The only person who probably missed me was Niall. Granted I miss him too. He won't stop texting me to go back to the bar with him. I laugh to myself thinking about him. He's already such a great friend.

Speak of the devil. My phone is ringing in my hand. It's Niall, texting me to come out to the bar wasn't enough, so he had to call and persuade me. I know him by now, this is just his personality.

"Louiiissss, just come to the bar." He whines.

"Niall, I really just don't feel up to it tonight." I whine back.

"Well that's just too bad. I'm coming to get you, so be ready." He states.

"Ugh fine!" I finally agree and hang up.

-

Harry's (pov)

I am so fucking pissed off. First Louis, leaves me in my sleep to wake up alone. Then he ditches class to avoid me and then I run into Zayn, who Louis supposedly tells he wants nothing to do with me. What the actual fuck. Honestly, fuck Louis. If he wants to play fucking games with me I can fucking play. But you don't want to play games. My subconscious adds.

I need a god damn drink. I push my thoughts down and make my way to the bar.

-

As soon as a get to the bar and sit down to have a drink, fucking Liza finds me. I should have known somebody I've fucked before would be here. This bar is basically the only bar college kids go to anyways so I blame myself.

"Harryyyyy, you're here." She slurs, touching me.

"Fuck off Liza, I'm not in the mood tonight." I bark.

"Somebody's moody." She pouts.

"Yeah I am, so as I said before, fuck off." I spit shoving her hand off me.

"Fuck you, Harry!" She chokes, getting up and leaving me alone.

-

"Keep them coming." I state to the bartender.

Louis's (pov)

Niall and I toss a few shots back and make our way to the dance floor. God I love Niall, he must have known I fucking needed this. We dance to the beat, enjoying the alcohol buzz and music. As I'm dancing, I spot Liza grinding on some random guy. God she's such an attention whore.

"Niall I have to pee." I remark, giggling.

"Do you want me to come with?" He questions, still dancing to the beat.

"No it's okay I'll be back!" I shout over the music.

He nods, and I make my way to the bathroom.

Harry's (pov)

I'm ten shots deep and I'm feeling the alcohol now. It went straight to my dick because I have to piss so bad. I stumble my way into the bathroom and that's when I see him. Fuck him for being so beautiful. Louis looks up at me and his eyes go wide.

This is so fucking awkward.

"Uhm hey." I dryly remark.

"Hey." He says just as dry, but the look in his eyes say something else.

"Why did you leave before I woke up and skip class today?" I slur. I'm to drunk right now but honestly the alcohol makes me show my emotions better.

"I- uh- I wasn't feeling great." He lies.

"Oh." I say inching my way closer to him.

"Harry we shouldn't b-" I cut him off before he can finish that statement with my lips pressed to his. I know what Zayn said but I can't bare to hear the words come out of his mouth directly.

Our kiss is filled with need and want. As much as I want to stay pissed off at Louis I can't. I kiss him harder and part his lips with my tongue. My hands move to his hair gently tugging at it earning a moan from Louis.

I can feel him getting hot for me. I love the way his body responds to me. His hands are all over me driving me insane. I have the mind to fuck him in this bathroom right here, right now. I won't, but I want this man so bad. He wants me to, I can tell but he keeps fighting it.

Louis's thumb presses down on my chin opening my mouth further. He tongues me deeper fucking my mouth with his sweet tongue. I pull away and kiss up his jaw line. Moving my way down to his neck, I kiss and suck him.

Louis's (pov)

Harry's tongue laps up and down my neck to my earlobe, causing me to shiver. Fuck, he feels so good. I don't want this to stop but I told myself I wasn't going to do this with him.

"Harry. We can't-" he cuts me off pressing his lips back to mine. His hands move to my ass and squeezes it. I love how his big hands feel all over my body. My minds telling me no, but my hearts telling me yes.

Regretfully, I break free from Harry's hold. "Harry we can't do this." I say panting.

"Why Louis? Tell me why?" He begs.

I don't know what to say. Before I can think I blurt, "Who is Liam?"

Harry looks like he's seen a ghost but then anger washes over his beautiful face.

"What the fuck did you just ask me?" He spits forcefully grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Lia-" I start to say.

"No! Don't you dare say his fucking name!" He shouts using both hands to push me down.

"Harry I-" I don't know what I was going to say but before I can finish he darts out of the bathroom.

Aahhhh!! Guys, I cannot believe it's been years since I've updated! I feels good to be back updating my one shots!! I've missed this so much! There is barely any smut in this one shot but like I said before this one shot "Torn" is going to have multiple parts! It just feels bigger than my typical one shot lol Don't forget to comment and vote, I love all of yalls comments! I love you all!!❤️❤️❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
404K 14.1K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...