Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
πŸ‘‹πŸΎHey my niggletsπŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

149 9 0
By shagurl01

🥳Same day 🥳

"TOO MANY GLOCKIES" Coco said in her seat waving her unloaded gun. "I GOT THE DRUM HE GOT THE WHAT ?!?!

"Sit yo ass down in the seat Coco damn" Bryson said as he drove to a lake so him and Coco could smoke and chill.

"Ok let me save my videos to instagram so I can post them later." Coco said siting down and putting the gun back up.

"I'm going to this corner store right quick what you want?" He asked knowing she would need at least some water from smoking.

"Umm get me a water and some kind of sour candy" she replied grabbing his phone to change the song to something else.

Bryson pulled up to the store and got out. Something felt weird to him but he brushed it off. He walked in the store and made sure to keep looking at the car to make sure Coco was good.

He got water for him and Coco, He almost forgot the candy so he turned around and got some sour straws and sour skittles.

He paid and left out the store. But before he got in the car he thought he saw Chris driving past the store fast. "That can't be that nigga" he said opening the door and handing Coco the bag.

"What you say" she asked turning the music down. "Nothing I'm tripping, I need to hurry up and smoke." He said shaking his head.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Ok I wanted to do a pick-nick but I don't know how to cook and I didn't wanna be too romantic." Bryson said walking Coco to a blanket in the grass by the lake.

"Aww this is good enough Bry I love it." She said laying down on her stomach. He laid down also but on his side.

He went in his book bag and grabbed two pre-rolled blunts. "Humm pick which one you want." He said showing her. She picks the smallest one ever though they both looked the same.

Either one of them believe she was going to smoke even half of the blunt so he just wanted her to have her own. He lit his first then she did hers. She took a pull holding it in then blowing it out.

It was really peaceful out here. It was other people out but they were quiet and minding their own business farther away. Before they got out the car she told him to leave his phone so they could really enjoy each other.

They sat in silence for about 5 minutes. They both were letting their high get to them. "So how did you find out about this lake?" Coco said breaking the silence.

"When my momma and dad used to argue I would leave the house and just go walking and I found it one night." He replied with some sadness in his voice.

"Dang I'm sorry, why didn't you just tell Mae or anybody else I know they would've took you in and away for the drama?" She asked curious

"Idk—I do but I felt like if I left my mom she would have gotten on drugs like him. But at the end of the day she left me with him so I should've left too."

"Wow she was blessed to have you there maybe you the only reason she didn't die or get on drugs."

"That's why I like you so much Coco,I feel like you understand me more when it comes to the absent parents part. Even though you got Kelly and Que." he said finishing his blunt and putting it out.

"Yeah I get what you're saying, you had to see all your other people with at least one loving parent but we had to get love from other family members." She had almost a half of a blunt left but she was tapping out for a second, She needed to breathe.

"Hell yeah I love and appreciate everything everyone did and does for me but I wish I had my momma atleast. And it's like she just keeps running from him." He said huffing getting irritated with just thinking about his life.

"Mane when Tori have my baby ima be there for everything idc if they just shitting on the toilet ima be there." He said putting his hands behind his head , just looking at the birds and the sky.

Coco squints her eyes and looked at him. "Repeat what you just said" she said turning to him. "I said when Tori have my ba—fuck I wasn't supposed to tell nobody yet" he said sitting up and grabbing his water out the bag.

"Omg Brybry you're gonna be a dad?" Coco asked happy as hell. This was gonna be the first baby she could actually see growing up and help with.

"We don't know if it's true yet. She took 5 test yesterday and they all came back positive so we made an appointment for the week coming." He said shrugging.

"She's pregnant if all 5 were positive she is. Aww I'm gonna be a in-law step auntie"  she said smiling hard.

"A what?!" He asked confused.

"Chhh" Coco said sucking her teeth. "Rob's my boyfriend and me and her are sister wives, so I'm the auntie and the step mother hello"

"I'm sorry to break it to you but after today we can only be cousins. I'll stop with the flirting.. I got a baby and a girl at home now." He said trying to keep a straight face.

"You a bald faced lie, wait until I tell Kelly about this. But ima let y'all tell everybody else first and then I'm on your ass." Coco said eating some sour skittles.

"You funny ass hell, I'm glad you stuck around and got to know us."

"I was scared at first but y'all are my family now, know matter what happens." She leaned over hugging him.

"So if she is really pregnant what do you want a girl or boy?"

"Mane idek either one is fine with me. But if I have a girl she gone be gangster like momma and deddy. She gone have anything she want. My son too but a girl is different she'll be my princess." He said thinking about the future happy.

"both of y'all cute so I can't imagine how pretty y'all's baby gone be." Coco said just as happy for the two.

"Ikr I'm probably not gone ever get to see my baby Mae gone try to move Tori in with her and all the aunties gone have my baby so confused."

"Lol I can see Mae now ain't nobody allowed in the house but her and Tori. Has she meet her yet?" Coco asked never seeing Tori around Mae.

"I took her over there a week before Christmas, she had to go back to NYC with her family so I just went on and let her met Mae." He said

"Oh that's good as long as Mae knows she'll be good"

The two stayed out there for two more hours just talking and getting to know each other more than before. Rob gave him a time limit to have Coco back to Tokyo's house. He planned a birthday party for her and then after that he would be taking her to Hawaii for a couple getaway.

It was only 3 in the afternoon so he didn't have to have her back until 9 that night and the party started at 10.
He had enough time to do the other things he wanted to do.

They got up and got their things getting in the car. Once they got settled Bryson had two other things to do to pass the time and he wanted her to choose. "Okay do you wanna go to the adult arcade and eat there or go to the dine in movie theater?" He asked looking at her.

"Do you know what movies are showing at the theater?" She asked not knowing what was out new.

He got on his phone and pulled up the movie line up. She looked at the choice not impressed. "We ca go to the arcade because everything I saw was corny. He shook his head and put the address in his maps.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"The menus are at the table just sit at one and press the red button and a waiter will come. If you're just here for the games walk straight ahead and swipe game card to play." The worker said to Coco and Bryson.

"Ok" they both side before walking away. "Do wanna eat first or play games?" Bryson asked.

"I got the munchies just a little bit so food first." She answered

They went to a table and sat across from each other. They both looked at the menu and had small talk. "I thought they just had party foods but they got seafood boils." Coco pocked out her lip because she was interested.

"They be changing the menu around every season or holiday the food good as hell. I know what I want you need more time?" He said looking at her about to press the button. "Yea I'm ready."

He pressed the button and not a minute later and white male came to the table. "Welcome to Adults Can Play Too what can I start you two off with?"

"Can I get the six pieces lemon pepper wings with mozzarella sticks instead of fries and a sprite." Bryson said going first with his usual order there. "Yes sir and for you ma'am?"

"I'll get the shrimp and tender platter, no hush puppies and cold slaw. And a strawberry lemonade." Coco told him smiling. "Ok any sauce for you too?" The waiter asked. "Just ranch and tartar sauce" Coco answered.

"Ok that will be up right away." He left the two to put in the simple orders.

"You enjoying birthday dates so far?" Bryson asked making Coco smile really big.

"Yes this is the best birthday I ever had and it's not even my birthday yet. I can't wait to see what Rob has planned." She said not able to imagine what he was planning for her.

"I'm happy you enjoyed us so far. But just a heads up my birthday in July and I want 5 strippers oiled up and singing the national anthem while doing a hand stand" he said rubbing his hands together.

"The shit you say be off the walls some times. We can be having a normal conversation and you'll just go left." She said laughing she suddenly got the urge to pee.

"We done been out all day and I haven't thought about using the lady's room I'll be right back." Coco said grabbing her phone.

"Go head cause you can't be pissy with me. I gotta beat you in ninja fruit first. The bathroom this way Co."Bryson said pointing behind him and it was close to the entrance.

"Ok I'll be right back." She got up walked to the bathroom.

Bryson got on his phone to check up on Tori. He sent her a text and then one to Rob saying what they were doing and the time should be lining up right.

Coco made it to the bathroom and hovered to use it. She placed her phone in her bra so she wouldn't be sitting it in a bathroom of germs. She finished and flushed the toilet with her foot.

She went to the sink to wash her hands. "And I don't bring shit to the table but a iPhone... pussy" she mumbled. Someone came in the bathroom as she was grabbing some paper towels. "Excuse me" she said not paying the person any attention. Once she noticed that was just standing there she looked at them and it was someone with a mask on. You could tell it was a male by the statute of their body.

She backed up slowly before turning to run out the door but he caught her and put his hand over her mouth. She could tell it was a gun pocking her in the side so she chose to shut up. He took his phone out and called someone.

"Im bringing her out now, come get him" the unknown male said looking out the door to make sure the coast was clear. Bryson was too busy in his phone to look behind him and see Coco being walked out the building. He made it outside with her and tied her up in the back of the van.

"It took your ass long enough, you done blew up them people bathroom." He said finally putting his phone down thinking it was Coco that just sat beside him.

When he looked up it was Chris. He looked worse than usual. His skin was dry and his lips were peeling bad. You could tell by his eyes he was high and not in his semi normal mind.

"Mane what you want, I got better things to do and you need to leave." Bryson said annoyed with his father's presence. "Shut up if you wanna see that pretty lil girl you got with you you'll get up and come with me." Chris replied smiling

"Fuck you mean where Coco at?" he asked looking around not seeing her. "If your dumb ass would listen, I said get up and I'm not saying it again." This time Chris eyes turned black and he pulled out a knife and held it to Bryson's side.

"Let her go and I'll go with you where ever you wanna go idc, she don't even know your weird ass." He said getting up from the seat.

"Nahh I need her just like I need you for something, Hurry up." Chris said holding the back of Bryson shirt and walking out.

They made it to a van and Coco was sitting up looking at the floor once the doors opened. "Coco you good I'm sorry this nigga Chris losing his rabbit ass mind." Bryson says before Chris pushes him in the van.

"I'm ok I'm just scared." She replies "nigga I thought I told you to put tape over this hoe mouth and give me my gun." Chris said to the masked male.

"She's not a hoe, but you trying to kidnap somebody and yo help dumb as hell." Bryson said getting under Chris skin.

Before he said something else Chris hit him in the head with the gun knocking him out. Coco screamed and started crying. Chris took a deep breath and grabbed the tape from the front seat and put a piece over her mouth.

She moved closer to Bryson to see if he was still breathing and he still was. "Let's get the hell out of here" Chris yelled at the masked male.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

H APPY RAMADAN TO ALL THE MUSLIMS OUT THERE 🤲🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 25
444- PROTECTION, THE UNIVERSE AND YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES ARE PROTECTING YOU.
10.4K 526 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...
39.6K 1.2K 18
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
20.5K 1.3K 14
𝐒𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...