Chapter 2

HustonTx /Saturday

(Rob's pov of the same night)

Heading his phone ding,Rob sits up in his bed and picks his phone up seeing a text from his cousin Tokyo.

🖤Big Baby Tok🧛🏾‍♀️

T:Wat time you going to the club dude?!?

R:Mane I forgot we had to show up tonight but idk what time you going?

T:This is y I hate turtle looking ass niggas🐢. How you gon ask me what I asked you! And I think ima leave around 11. No need to rush we own the club and we got the section already.

R:So we got jokes now Tok? If ima turtle you was built like a Teletubby. Niggas lose weight and get funny 😑. But that's fine I'll see y'all there

T: el oh el ☠️ I always been funny , I get it from you turtle head. And bye see you later 😘

Message thread ended

Looking at the time on his phone Rob saw it was 9:30. Feeling the need not to rush,he got on instagram to make a post for people to pop out to the club tonight because he was gonna be there.

This was one of the ways one of the ways he made sure his friends and family ate literally and figuratively

This was one of the ways one of the ways he made sure his friends and family ate literally and figuratively. The club was a way to let humans and vampires mix and it not be too suspicious about what was happening in the dark.

His family owned a club open to vampires to come feed on humans, some knew and some didn't know. Some humans found the feeling of being feed on addicting until it was too late. It wasn't just a full out buffet for the vampires, they had rules they had to follow before they could feed on a human or they wouldn't be allowed back in or killed if they stepped too far out the lines.

(What are the rule you may ask?)

RULES
1. NEVER SUCK THEM DRY
2. If they are drunk leave them alone
3. Don't feed more than once with the same person if they don't know
4.Don't feed in the club!!

It's just four little rules and people mess up on them a lot. That's the reason why some of the family members have to go out tonight to see what the problem is. They've had too many turn ways at the door for going to much at the club.

Back to Rob <<<
Hopping out the bed and heading to his closet. Rob already knew he wanted to wear black to stay low-key tonight but still good enough for the women. Grabbing his clothes and chains from his jeweler, he placed them on the bed. He headed to the shower.