Chapter 20

Coco 1st person

So I know y'all saw the shit that happened in the last chapter...But it's been a week since everything happened and I haven't talked to anybody. Classes started back and went to my old ways and sat alone at the front of class.

I know Tokyo didn't do anything wrong but I know she knows way more and didn't tell me about the whole vampire thing. Is she one too? Who else is one? Did Que know before me?/ and didn't tell me too.

My mind has been racing with questions and wondering is this a trap to turn me into one or to eat me..Idk.. I just know I need time to wrap my head around this.

The first day back Tokyo tried to talk to me but I just told her I needed time to think. Rob has been texting me and checking up on me through Que. And speaking of him he has been hanging with them a lot more lately. It's not a problem it's just damn he must know what they are and he expects it. If he can I can too right?

Today was Thursday and I was leaving the library and going home. I did all my homework for next week so had until Monday to rest and be lazy.

....in the car...🚙💨

Making it down my street I saw Tokyo's car in the driveway. She's been here since the whole ordeal so I can just go to my room and not be in the mix. That was until I opened the front door to Tokyo,Bryson,Que and Rob in the living room looking at me as I walked through the door.

I know these niggas not trying to set me up. I went to put my bookdag in the hallway closet and I was about go upstairs but Bryson was blocking the stair case smiling hard.

"Hi Bryson can you please move I'm trying to go to my room." I said with a closed lip smile.

"Wussam Coco on crip I didn't know about everything that was going on. So I don't think you should be ignoring me too. I just got here and I'm trying to make you mine and you making it hard. WHY YOU BEING WEIRD TO ME??" Bryson said.

I chuckled lowly because I can never take him seriously. He is really a big goofy kid.

"See you can't stay mad at me for long" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Tbh Coco I'm getting paid to get you to talk come talk to them niggas in the living room so ima need for you to turn around and go talk to them so I can get my bread."

"NOW WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT." Que said coming around the corner smacking Bryson head. Making him throw up his hands and go back into the living room.

"Ok Coco Bean we all get you upset but you can't keep ignoring all of us. See how you acting now just imagine if he told you before you knew them more you woulda lost your mind probably, so just give lil dude a chance." Que said.

Playing with my fingers Que did make sense. You can't just tell people off the bat you're a vampire. Maybe I am being over dramatic. Huffing I went into the living room sitting next to Tokyo. She was the only one who I needed to apologize to really.

"Sis I'm sorry for ignoring you I was just upset you didn't tell me from the truth and leave me out." I said holding Tokyo's hand

"Aww sissy it's okay you're right we shoulda been honest off top. Que kept telling me to tell you but I didn't wanna lose you." Tokyo said hugging me.

"Ima talk for everybody else and it might be too much but we're not hiding anything else from you. I'm a vampire too ......well my whole family is vampire's." Tokyo said as we pulled away from the hug.

"And you knew about her too?" I asked turning to Que.

"Aye mane she bite me the first night I went to her house so I'm in the same boat you in." Que said shrugging his shoulders.